UGLY- BOM PART 5 2/2

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

UGLY- BOM PART 5 2/2

 

Sehun was still hugging Bom who was still for a moment after gathering her thoughts, because honestly, the two didn’t know how to act after seeing other after 3 years.

 

Bom was ready to berate Sehun for making her wait to which she has agreed to do and Sehun was just at a loss on how to make it up to Bom.

 

Sehun scratched his bump on the head which has doubled in size.

 

“Omo! I have to get ice for that! Sit down here while I get an ice pack! That doesn’t look good!” Bom stated after seeing the huge bump on his head.

 

“You really pack quite a muscle there!” Sehun sheepishly smiled as he followed Bom with his eyes, Bom on the other hand struggled to go through their first aid box to look for the ice pack.

 

Bom managed to give Sehun an ice pack and placed it on the side of his forehead as she then brewed some coffee for the two of them.

 

“So… how is Minnie?” Sehun began trying to eliminate the air of awkwardness around them.

 

“She has grown quite a lot! And is every bit of dazzling and amazing… I can’t believe that she is my daughter… she is smart and beautiful and every bit of cunning… she gets what she wants!” Bom shook her head recalling all those times Minnie has caught her in a corner as she asked her to buy her some toy she likes.

 

To that Sehun just let out a small laugh and Bom laughed too.

 

“Well… like daughter, like mother… I guess?” Sehun uttered giving her his eye smile

 

“Oh… you don’t eye smile like that on me and get away with everything that has happened!” Bom hit his arm as she stood up and prepared their coffee.

 

Bom still remembers that Sehun has a sweet tooth, so she prepared his coffee extra sweet.

 

As they were stirring their cup of coffee, enjoying the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, by the kitchen, stood an almost awake Minnie, still scratching her eyes.

 

“Mommy?” Minnie uttered in her sleepy voice.

 

“Honey… over here… look, who came to visit?” Bom called out to the shop.

 

As Minnie walked towards the shop, her sight slowly becoming clearer, her eyes widened and jumped excitedly and ran towards Sehun.

 

“Sehun-appa!” Minnie hugged him ever so tightly as Sehun was so happy to see her again.

 

“Is it that time already?! Am I gonna get it now?” Minnie asked excitedly as she was about to head somewhere, she was stopped by her mother.

 

“Huh? Hon? What are you talking about?” Bom asked cluelessly as she sat Minnie on her lap, looking at Minnie then at Sehun who was trying to signal Minnie to keep quiet.

 

“Oh… was it supposed to be a secret?” Minnie uttered in a low voice as she kept shut.

 

“Alright! Obviously, you and my daughter have some secret I don’t know about! What is it?!” Bom demanded as she stood up with her hands on her waist.

 

“Oh Sehun and Park Minnie… out with it!” Bom stated with an air of annoyance and command.

 

“Go and get it now Minnie…before your mom hits us!” Sehun smiled as she gently pushed Minnie to where she was about to go.

 

Bom just looked questioningly at Sehun.

 

“Let’s wait for her to come back first.” Sehun replied plainly as he took a sip of his coffee.

 

After a while, Minnie came back running towards Sehun, as the two huddled close together and whispered to each other.

 

Bom, on the other hand was tapping her foot as she crossed her arms waiting for the two to finish what they were doing.

 

“Are you done now?” Bom asked

 

First, Minnie giggled and kissed Sehun on the cheek and gave him a FIGHTING! And then she ran towards Bom and kissed her on the cheek as well and gave her a FIGHTING! As well.

 

“Good night, mommy! I want good news for breakfast!” Minnie uttered as she disappeared in a corner and probably went back to bed.

 

“What is she talking about? What did she give you?” there were a lot of questions running through Bom’s mind at that moment, she was every bit confused.

 

And she got more confused when Sehun began and did what he did.

 

O===========O===========O

 

i just had to troll for a couple of hours...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

maybe tonight, i will post the continuation...

 

 

 

 

 

 

tell me, what you think Sehun did...

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below...

 

 

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~