UGLY-BOM

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

UGLY- BOM

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

I am Park Bom, I am 29 years old, I own a small bakery in Seoul and I am a single mother to a 3 year old mini me... hence the name Park Minnie.

 

 

 

When Minnie was born my world became hers... my world revolved around her, all I wanted was to create a world of our own... away from the harsh reality.

 

A lot of the people sympathize with me and some elders still look down on me for having a child out of wedlock... how was I supposed to know that... that jerk only wanted all the fun and he was first out the door when the responsibility was thrown at his face.

 

I can still remember what that told me when he saw me when I was about 6 months pregnant. I saw him walking along the street together with a new girl in his arms, never did he give me a second look, while there I was waiting to be acknowledged.

 

I was twice my size, my nose was swollen, feet were swollen, every part of me that can grow big... grew big... I felt ugly... and I was ignored... I couldn’t take it... my temper was boiling... I just couldn’t take it so I said to him...

 

“Yah! You jerk! How dare you walk on the same street I am walking... make way...” I shouted out of anger.

 

All I heard from him as he was walking away brushing me off

 

“Heh! Serves her right... no one as ugly as her can be with me... good riddance!”

 

That hurt you know... I was once that girl who was encircled in his arms... I was once the one who received compliments from that dirty mouth of his... and now those were the same lips that degraded me and  ignored me.

 

I am not that ugly right? Since I was able to give birth to a beautiful angel. And thank God, He heard my prayers... there was not a trace of her father on her face... she was like a mini version of me... thank God for that!

 

The only thing I was ever thankful for that was creating such a beautiful creature which was Minnie.

 

After Minnie was born, I put up my own bakery and decided to sell my favourite dessert... CUPCAKES.

 

I named it Minnie’s Cupcakes... and ever since the first day I opened it... it became an instant hit.

 

So after 3 years of opening it, I decided to have a vacation... just Minnie and me... we decided to visit my sister, who is living in the States... Dara. I left the management of the bakery to my reliable assistants, Kyungsoo and Chen... thank God for those two... they are heaven sent, ever since I got them to work for me... my bakery became much more successfull.        

 

We took a well deserved vacation. One month stay at Santokki’s place... one month of pure relaxation and bliss. It was a nice way to relax.

 

After a month, we are now going back to Seoul... back to our world...

 

I am now standing amidst the crowd, people... coming and going... I can hear announcements over the PA system of boarding and arrival of passengers. I can hear laughter and chatting... I can hear hurried steps... I can see stewardess with their wheelies looking all fancy and prepped up, I can see pilots with their own luggage together with the stewardesses laughing.

 

I can see and hear everything around me... while I on the other hand am about to break down and cry.

 

Why you may ask?

 

Because... I Park Bom misplaced my prized possession... upon arriving at the airport... I lost my treasure... my precious! We were separated upon entering the airport... because a lot of people were bumping me as I struggle to lift this heavy suitcase that I had to check in before our boarding time.

 

Aigoo!

 

Where is she? Where is my precious? Where could she be?

 

Tears are now b my eyes as I scan the crowd, I got a lot of weird stares from people as I used a chair to look over the people, I can see a guard coming my way... better run off before he gets to me.

 

As soon as the coast was clear, I was already walking towards the help desk when I heard a familiar sound!

 

A small voice that was all too familiar to my ears, which brought relief to my almost dead heart.

 

“Mommeeeeeeee! Mommeeeeeeeeee!!!! Mommmeeeeeeee!” I heard that little voice that was as sweet as candy to my ears as I looked to search for that faint voice calling for me.

 

I looked to my right and there standing beside a chocolate stand near the Souvenir shop was MY PRECIOUS... my treasure... my prized possession... my little troublemaker... my mini me...

 

“MINNIE-YAH!” I called out in between sobs and relief as I ran towards her and hugged her so hard and kissed every part of her face.

 

“Are you alright?! I was so worried! Mom was so worried... I thought someone might have nabbed you and sold you away! Omona! Please Minnie-yah don’t scare MOMMEEEE like that again... arasso?!” I stated cupping her cute chubby cheeks in my hands.

 

“Mommmmeeeee... stop...don’t cry anymore... Minnie is here...mommeee, mommmeeeee, mommmeeeeee~~~” I heard her pleading tone, once you hear that you know that this little kid is demanding attention...

 

“Hmmm, yes what is it my little munchkin?” I asked while pinching her cute button nose...

 

“Mommmeeeee... I’d like you to meet my boy.... friend...” I heard Minnie say, as my eyes grew wide into saucers

 

“What?!” I almost shouted in surprise

 

That’s when I realized that there was someone standing beside us, as I followed Minnie’s hand which was holding onto someone’s arm ever so tightly, as if not wanting to let go.

 

I saw him... a tall, bright... shining person... an angel perhaps... the sun was shining directly to him, and all I could utter was...

 

“Kyaaaaaaaahhhh!” I uttered aloud as I shielded my eyes from this shining person, I heard him snicker which woke me up from my trance.

 

“Mommeeeeee, I want you to meet my friend... that is a boy... Oh Sehun.”

 

O=====O======O

 

tell me what you think of the crackship...

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~