UGLY- BOM PART 3 2/3

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

UGLY- BOM PART 3 2/3

BOM’S POV

 

PAK!!!

 

That was the sound of my right hand in contact with his left cheek.

 

I was shocked at what happened, so my right hand instinctively landed on his cheek. And there was my hand mark on his cheek again.

 

“OUCH!” I heard him groan as he rubbed his injured cheek

 

“Omo! Mian! Sehun-ah! Mian! It left a mark again! Ottokae?” I panicked as I rubbed his cheek as I saw him laugh.

 

“That’s what I get for kissing you… should’ve learned my lesson before then! Yehet!” I saw him give me a smile as he started the engine and drove off.

 

I worried over his reddening cheek by the minute… there is no denying that the mark on his face was mine… I really felt sorry, so I decided to stay quiet and avoid looking at him.

 

I felt his hand on my hand as he rubbed it and patted, then I looked at him as he said.

 

“It’s okay… no harm done… I’m used to it… ever since I met you, I have become a human punching bag… you might not realize it, but you have this habit of hitting people whenever you are happy, frustrated, mad, angry, excited… well just about any emotion you feel… you tend to hit the person close to you… now I get it why Chen and Kyungsoo hyung distance themselves from you…” I laughed at it as I realized it too late.

 

I apologized for it and then I blurted out…

 

“Yah! It’s not like I gave you permission to kiss me you know? It doesn’t mean that even though I sympathize with you and care for you… I am just gonna allow you to kiss me… and take note on my lips… you brat!” I blurted while crossing my arms in front of me.

 

“You care for me?” I heard him in that teasing tone of his… now why do I feel like we are flirting with each other?

 

 

Park Bom! Get a hold of yourself… you are not a teenager anymore… you are a mother to a toddler… remember that… stop being childish!

 

After berating myself, I heard him announce that we have arrived already.

 

What I saw in front of me took my breath away… it was like a paradise amidst the busy streets of the city. It was a breath of fresh air. Lots of trees and flower bushes. The garden was spacious… I think it was as big as a football field… okay, I might be exaggerating but that’s what I see in front of me.

 

As we went around a curb, there I saw, not far from the rotunda fountain, was two people standing… a man and a woman, arm in arm… waving at us. I saw the man, who looked like a doll call to someone inside as the woman looked behind and out came Mr. Oh.

 

I saw in Mr. Oh the excitement… I can’t seem to picture the old man to be such an insensitive person… but what do I know right? I wasn’t born into their family.

 

As Sehun parked the car… I heard him release a sigh… I patted his hand and gave him a smile.

 

I went down the car, not waiting for him to open the door for me as I opened the door of the passenger seat and softly woke up Minnie up.

 

I saw Mr. Oh walking towards us as Minnie was still scratching her eyes…

 

“Mommy… we’re here?” I heard Minnie utter in her cute voice, then when she saw Mr. Oh she squealed in delight much to the shock of everyone around us.

 

“Haraboji! Haraboji! Sehun-appa’s APPA! ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!” Minnie was trying to free herself from my hold as she ran towards the older man and gave him a big hug.

 

Everyone was looking at the sight with such disbelief, even Sehun was left awestruck.

 

I saw Sehun and Luhan hug each other as Sehun pecked the cheek of I presume his sister in law… Lee Chaerin.

 

Luhan and Chaerin walked towards me first and greeted me. Luhan smiled and bowed as I did the same as Chaerin treated me as a long time friend and hugged me tightly, welcoming me with open arms.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!”  everyone exchanged greetings and smiles as Mr. Oh grabbed Minnie’s attention all to himself.

 

“Minnie… meet Uncle Luhan and Aunt Chaerin.” Sehun called out, Minnie immediately ran towards SEhun and clung to his leg hiding behind him, acting a bit shy towards the new faces.

 

“Minnie… Uncle Luhan is Sehun’s hyung… and Aunt Chaerin is Uncle Luhan’s wife…say hello to them.” Bom smiled as she encourage the little one to greet the two.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo… Park Minnie-imnida… please take care of me.” Minnie uttered in the cutest way possible which melted every apprehension and awkward atmosphere present, if there was any.

 

“Ok… c’mon, let’s head to the garden, lunch is served there.” Mr. Oh called out as he tried to pat SEhun’s back, to which the younger one just ignored as Sehun walked towards Bom.

 

When they arrived at the garden, Minnie was fascinated with the huge swimming pool.

 

“Mommy! Minnie swim… I want to swim! Water! Water!” Minnie was pulling Bom towards the water.

 

“Honey… we didn’t bring any wet suit for you… I’m sorry little one, we can’t!” Bom frowned as she saw Minnie’s defeated posture.

 

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll ask one of my assistants to buy some while we eat… Minnie-ah… you have to be a good girl and eat okay so that your mom can allow you to swim… arasso?” Mr. Oh stated in a childlike tone as Minnie jumped for joy and squealed in excitement.

 

“Um, Mr. OH… I don’t think that’s necessary…I mean it’s okay… not to buy…” BOm tried to reason with Mr. Oh but he just smiled and said it was okay.

 

“Okay… Minnie… let us just eat first and then you can swim… is that a deal? Pinky?! Nosey!” Bom smiled as they both rubbed their noses together to seal their promise to each other.

 

While eating their lunch, everyone’s attention was on Minnie, even Luhan and Chaerin had fallen into Minnie’s charms… she wasn’t a picky eater, whatever was given to her on her plate, she tastes it and finishes it.

 

Bom was happy to see that Minnie wasn’t shy around them and was her usual self.

 

Little did Bom know, but the whole time they were having lunch, Luhan was nudging Sehun towards Bom, to serve her some food, drinks and dessert. Sehun was a bit shy, to which Chaerin laughed at it and was noticed by Mr. Oh to which he just shook his head and uttered…

 

“Is that only what my son is capable of doing… aigoo…” Mr. Oh uttered with a hint of tease in his voice.

 

Sehun just remained quiet, slowly blushing… and then Minnie started her question and answer portion.

 

“Harabeoji… why is your skin like that… it looks old…” Minnie stated while running her little hands along Mr. Oh’s left arm.

 

“Aigoo… I am old Minnie-ah… and I am getting older… and these two sons of mine haven’t given me any grandchildren as cute as you…” Mr. Oh playfully answered as he looked at Luhan and Chaerin’s direction.

 

“Arasso… arasso… appa… we will work on it!” Luhan scratched the back of his head as he jokingly escorted Chaerin up.

 

“What now?! Yah!” Chaerin lightly hit his husband as she turned a bit red on her cheeks, Sehun laughed out loud at her reaction.

 

“Omo!” that was all Bom could utter, talking about such a sensitive topic and have a laugh at it was new to her.

 

“Harabeoji… where is Halmoni?” Minnie asked innocently.

 

“Little one… Halmoni is in heaven already… she is probably looking over us… and is wondering who you are…” Mr. Oh replied as he pointed up at the sky.

 

“Annyeong Halmoni… SEhun-appa’s omma… I am Minnie… and this is my mommy… Park Bom… nice to meet you!” Minnie stated while waving up at the blue sky… everyone was fascinated with how an innocent gesture brought tears to their eyes…

 

 

“Omo… Minnie… c’mon… let’s get you changed…” Bom stated trying to change the topic… Chaerin joined them and showed them the room where Minnie could change.

 

Chaerin and Bom became instant friends.

 

“Minnie here is such a young lady!” Chaerin uttered as Bom changed her clothes to the newly bought wet suit.

 

“Is it like this here… every weekend, I mean?” Bom asked

 

“Unnie… if it wasn’t for you guys… we wouldn’t be here… we would be working in our respective spaces minding our own business… Luhan oppa said that it’s a good idea to invite Sehunnie over… we haven’t seen that smile on his face for a very long time…” Chaerin stated as she helped Bom tidy Minnie up.

 

“Really? I know Sehun and Mr. Oh have some problems… but they don’t seem like they have any problems…” Bom examined

 

“Ani… it’s because there is a distraction… leave the two of them alone in a room and they will end up shouting at each other… I am surprised he talked about that with you… unnie you really are something else… I have never seen Appa like that… he is usually stern and cold looking… I have never seen that warm smile like that on his face… that was why everyone was shocked to see it when you arrived and Minnie hugged him.” Chaerin explained

 

Bom just nodded as she took one final look at her mermaid princess Minnie who was getting impatient.

 

Meanwhile, back at the table… where the men were left…

 

“So… what happened to your cheek? Who did that to you?” Mr. Oh started, trying to make conversation with his son.

 

“Oh please dad… stop pretending like you care and just go and do your business…” Sehun rolled his eyes upward

 

“SEhun-ah… stop acting like that and answer appa properly… please… don’t start you two!” Luhan warned the two who were seating at opposite side, both pouting.

 

“Bom!” Sehun replied as he rubbed the cheek which was a bit reddened still.

 

“Huh? What? Bom?” Luhan asked curiously

 

“Bom slapped me.” Sehun replied plainly… Mr. Oh found it amusing and let out a small laugh.

 

“I am afraid to ask why she even slapped you!” Mr. Oh stated in between laughs.

 

“I kissed her.”

 

“And she slapped you that hard? Wow!” Luhan was amazed at how hard it might have been to leave a mark like that.

 

“Heh! Trying to act close when you aren’t!” Mr. Oh uttered under his breath

 

“At least I care for her and show her!” Sehun exclaimed with his arms folded in front of his chest.

 

“Oh c’mon… are you two starting your tantrums again… might I remind you two that we have guests here?! Spare us your fight and let us just enjoy a peaceful lunch… can we? Can we act like the adults that we are and behave?!” Luhan stated trying to mediate between the two.

 

Before Luhan could scold the two more, they saw Minnie already dressed up in her wet suit with her floaters as Bom and Chaerin also changed into comfortable clothing to ready themselves to get wet.

 

“Oppa… Appa… Sehunnie… come and join us!” Chaerin called out as the two women joined Minnie by the pool.

 

Luhan smiled at his wife and waved at them while stating under his breath.

 

“Remember… you two… behave!” Luhan gave a warning look at the two as Luhan took Sehun to his room and change and so did Mr. Oh.

 

O=====OP======O

 

 

i might have misspelled words here and there due to the excitement and had no time to edit... so forgive me for that...

 

 

 

 

 

 

i like to portray the OH family as somewhat rowdy and a bit off... not a typical rich family... so that's that...

 

 

 

 

 

let me know what you thought of this chapter...

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~