Secrets

The Greatest Emotion

"Mrs.Kwon" One of the assistants say. Umma gets up and follows her as so does Yuri and Seohyun. "You may take a seat here and we will be with you shortly". The three family members sit down at the assighned avaible seats in front of the office desk. The mother holds on to each daughters hand as she sits in the middle. "Remember, we may not have it all togthere, but together we have it all. Stay strong, my girls." She states confidently. Although their mother had told them to stay strong, it seemed as if she was the one who needed believeing in her own words. The same assisstent comes in again with an much older woman who is carrying documents that must be the father's will. The woman takes a seat at the desk and flashes a warm genuine smile. The older person adjusts her glasses before gretting us all with a warm felt handshake. "Hello, I'm Seulgi Jung. But you can call me Mrs.Jung. You must be the Kwon family, correct?" She asks. "Yes" Umma answers. "Was Mr.Kwon the one whom recently passed?" Mrs.Jung asks. The mother doesnt answer as fast this time. "Yes" Yuri replys.

"We are here to view his will, what he had left." Seohyun states. "Of course, Let me check that right now." She says opening the filed documents and briefing through them quickly. As the older lady does this, Umma looks nervously towards Yuri and Yuri as well sends the stare to me. I sigh hoping to get out of this place already, No-one really looks forward to hearing what their loved one left them once their passing, right? The grasp that the mother has on both of her daughters hands tightens as soon as the lady looks up from the papers layed out infront of her. "I'm sorry Mrs.Kwon and you two lovely girls, but there is nothing in his will for you." She states. The mother furrows her eyebrows and so does Yuri and Seohyun. "What do you mean?" Yuri asks. "You have nothing here for you in your father's will. Im sorry about your loss and send my condolences." She replys. The words shake my mother internally yet she sits there with a poker face. "He has nothing in his will at all, no inheritence?" Yuri asks. "He does have an inheritance, however, none of it is sent to you all?" She states. Yuri furrows her eyebrows not fully understanding what's going on. "Then who is inheriting all of his money?" Seohyun asks. "His son." Mrs.Jung simply replys. Gasps are heard from all three of the Kwon family members.

"Are you sure that your 'friend' can actually pull this plan off?" Luhan asks viewing the house waiting for the door to open. "Im postitive. He's super smart and knows just about everything. It's actually sort of fascinating how he knows so much. Ayways, I'm sure he can do this. Just trust me." Sehun states ringing the doorbell once more. Suddenly the door opens revealing a short black haired boy around the same age as Sehun. "Hey Kyungsoo, how have you been?" Sehun asks giving him a hug. Kyungsoo fixes his spectacles and smiles at Sehun. "Good, I'm actually just finishing a project up. Oh hello there" He says bowing to the guy next to Sehun. "Oh yeah, Kyungsoo this is my friend Luhan. We actually need your help with something." Sehun states. "Hello, Come on in" Kyungsoo greets allowing both boys to walk into the neat and peacefull home. Quiet strucks as if its a library in the modern desighned home. The short guy leads the other two to a room that is later revealed to be a study room. One that contains high teck gear and different types of technology.

"Is this your own private museum or something?" Luhan asks astonished by his sight as he gazes around the room.Kyungsoo chuckles and rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Not exactly. I'm kind of nerd when it comes to technology. I find it cool how the internet works, how technology works." Kyungsoo explains. Sehun pats his friends back proud of the little nerd deep wihin him. "I'm glad you like that, We actually need your help with hacking into a computer." Sehun states. "Hacking? I usually dont prefer doing that but for a friend, ok." Kyungsoo agrees. Luhan smiles happily. The short guy approaches his computer and sits down in the available chair provided. "What exactly is this for, may I ask?" Kyungsoo questions. "It's my fathers working data. There is something that he has hidden from me." Luhan explains. "Wait, You are Mr.Kim's son, Kim Luhan." Kyungsoo ssays remembering the name. "Correct" Luhan responds. "Your father has that buisness for military weapons, right?" Kyungsoo asks. "Correct again." Luhan replys. "That's cool. Your father is in control of what weapons get sent where or where not. Pretty awesome." Kyungsoo compliments in awe from the person he vividly imagines. "I guess." Luhan simply responds.

"Ahh we have already reached a problem then, I can't help you here." Kyungsoo states. "What?" Sehun asks confused. "Why not" Luhan butts in. "Don't you know what system your father has put up. All high popular selling companys have high tech software enabled on their computers to stop from people entering or hacking from elsewehere. I can't hack into anything from my computer. I hope you know what this means." Kyungsoo says. Sehun looks blankly at the two guys trying to catch up with what's going on. "What are you trying to say?" Luhan asks. "Isn't it obvious? If you cant get into something from the different sources, you must get into something from the main source. I'm not sure how bad you want to see whats being hidden from you, but basically we will need to go into the master computer and see what is going on." Kyungsoo concludes. Luhan smirks cuasing Sehun to rub his forehead. "This doesn't sound like a good idea at all. This just shows that you shouldn't bother with finding out about whats kept from you." Sehun infers. "No Sehun. I think this new friend of ours is going to help with breaking and entering." Luhan says. Kyungsoo just smiles nervously as he fixes his spectatcles. "Bad idea. Just a bad idea" Sehun whispers.

Since the news of Mr.Kwon possibly having another child out there shocks the Kwon family. The mother doesn't know what to do and just sits there emotionless, most likely feeling heartbroken. Yuri paces back and forth trying to piece together what just occured. Meanwhile, Sdeohyun trys to get more information out of this lady. "I-I'm sorry. I thought you all knew" She says slowly closing everything on the desk. "Who is this 'son'?" Seohyun asks. "Now I clearly can't let out any information like that as of right now, the legal guardian of the child has to be the one to let you know, and clearly the guardian is not in sight as of now." The women says. "Please, Just tell us. We have to know who this other person is. I mean, I could possibly have a b-brother." Seohyun states in shock. "I'm sorry, But my job only allows me to do and reveal so much. Until the guardian gets in contact with you or reaches me to infrom you all, I have no right but to only tell that nothing was left for you here. Please, just go home and rest yourselves." The womed advises.

"She's right Seohyun, we should go. Let's leave. Now." Umma says immediantly exiting the room. Yuri goes after her making sure nothing bad happens. All this sudden news was coming out so fast that it made everything feel so unreal. "Please, Don't leave me wondering my whole life where my possible brother is. If he really is out there, my own brother, I have a right to know. We all do. All I really wanted at first was to get over my fathers death and move on with my life but this is another road block that I must face. Please, I need to know who he is. A name, address,phone number, hair color, anything. Please, just tell me something." Seohyun pleads almost crying. The women looks into her eyes and then back down again at the documents. "Please" Seohyun mutters to her. "Donghae" The women whispers. "W-What?" Seohyun asks surprised. "His name. Your brother's name. It's Donghae. Kwon Dongahe" The women repeats. Seohyun hugs the women. "T-hank you. T-thank you so much." Seohyun thanks before leaving after her mother.

Back at the home, everything is quiet. Seohyun and Yuri sits down on the couch infront of their mother who sits across from then on another couch. "Umma, What is it that you have to tell us? Your worrying me" Yuri states. Nothing could really shock Seohyun anymore. Literally, only a while ago she just found out that she has a brother. "I-I didn't think it was true or even possible, but however it is. Your father does have a son." Umma confirms. "You knew?" Seohyun asks confused. "I had a hunch but now it all makes sense. Back then, there was a time in your fathers and mines relationship where he had cheated. Your father claimed that he slept with another women and that it was all that happened, nothing more. Your father and this women remainded close but not romantically involved. I would hear him on rare days call her up to check on how she was doing. I had no idea that she was pregnant." Umma explains.

The two girls sit there sinking in the information. "So, Appa had an affair. I can't believe that he did that while you two were married." Yuri admits. "No, We weren't married at the time. This was way back, before me and your father decided to get married. We soon decided to get married a few months later and within a year we had you, Yuri." Umma explains. "Wait, So that means that Appa has been hiding this from you for 18 years?" Yuri asks. Umma looks down and nods unfortuanately. "That means that our brother is 18 or 19" Seohyun states. "I suppose your correct" Umma agrees. Silently the mother gets up and walks upstairs to her room. It must have hurt the mother so bad to be revealed that her own husband had another child. Although it was a very upsetting and surprising situation, Seohyun was more curious. She would leave the anger for later and first find out why her father hid this from the family. Find out why her father hid him. First and foremost, she had to find her brother. Kwon Donghae.

 

*Authors Note*

Hey there, TOTAL SHOCKER!!!! Right? I'm not sure if I shocked you guys enough but I hope I did, I like surprising my readers with something new. I know that this story may seem like it's spiraling into so many different directions but I do promise that it will all make sense in the end. I actually wanted to introduce a new character since I thought it would be cool Everything will fall into place. Please shar eyour thoughts and leave your comments down below. I'll update soon. Bye :)