Let's Talk

The Greatest Emotion

A week and half passes by like a breeze. Since then, Luhan hasn't come to school and Seohyun hasn't been the same. Once Seohyun informed Sooyoung on what she had saw, Sooyoung tried cheering up the innocent girl but failed. Call it whatever you want, But Seohyun was undoubtly love-sick. Seohyun was never the one to push her feelings farther for a boy and when she finally did it backfired in her face.  Not knowing how to make the sadness go away was hard until Sooyoung finally got it. Seohyun had to meet Luhan again. It was wrong of him to do such a thing to Seohyun and think that it's okay to get away with it. If Seohyun really wanted to let go of all this pain she had from him then meeting Luhan was the right thing to do. Atleast that was she thought.

The bell rings for last period and all the teens begin to move to their next class room. "Seohyun-noona, Can we talk?" Sehun asks rushing over to her so they could walk to their class together. "Sure. What's up?" Seohyun asks. Before he can answer she stops him real quick. "But if this is about Luhan, let's not talk about it. There is nothing to talk about it" Seohyun states showing a poker face. "Seohyun, You two haven't talked in so long and obviously something happened between you. Why are you avoiding him?" Sehun asks concerned. "Avoiding him? That's what it seems like? I don't want to get hurt by him more than I already have, So yeah, sure I'm avoiding him" Seohyun admits. "Noona, I know that Luhan has done some pretty bad things in the past but he's changed. He's a good guy when it comes to you, Seohyun. You have to believe that" Sehun says encouragedly. Seohyun continues walking staying silent. "Look, ever since the night of the party Luhan has been avoiding me as well and I'm not completly sure why but I think I got the idea. Whatever happened between you two should be resolved face to face." Sehun suggest. "I know that your trying to help but I think this is for the best. C'mon did you honestly ever see us being friends or anything more than that?" Seohyun asks him. Sehun looks confused at from what he's hearing from her. "Are you asking that to me or yourself. I don't know what occured but you've been acting different ever since that night. What did Luhan ever do to you?" Sehun asks. Seohyun looks at him and then thinks back to what she saw when visiting his house. Tears build up inside of her and it'll only take a few minutes before she breaks down once again.

"I don't want to talk about this. Now, I got to get going" She exscuses as she turns forward and keeps walking to class tears slowly coming out. "What happened to her?" Sehun mutters to himself. For the past couple of days he had caught her at times spacing out during class and seeing that she can never really focus on anything as much. Just now when talking to her he saw thatsomething had changed. She didn't seem as happy as she usually did and looked hurt. Luhan wasn't speaking to anybody as well and was avoiding everybody. Something was going on with the two of them and he had to find out why. Like right away. A trip to Luhan's was made right after school.

The sound of the bath running is heard through out the whole house. Yoona pokes her foot into the warm watered tub filled with bubbles and then goes all in, sinking and becoming part of the bubbles. She cups her hand full of them and them blows them like a child. Keeping her self occupied is what Luhan had asked for her if she choose to seek help and have somewhere else say. Her schedule was very simple. She could keep herself occupied but once it hit's 9 she has to hide somewhere in Luhan's bedroom. Not liking the way things were going, Yoona lay in the tub thinking as to how she could change his mind. Seduction wasn't working which was her favorite thing to use. Luhan will always be that nice guy that she loves for. He was hers no matter who else came in the picture. Luhan was hers.

After an hour or so, Yoona finally gets out the tub notcing how her fingers and toes have begun to shrivel. As she's about to take her towel, Luhan walks in and then immediantly covers his hands over his eyes. "Sorry, I thought you were already out since the wter was off" Luhan apologizes. Yoona smirks watching his cute reaction. "It's okay, you can put you hand down" Yoona says leaving the towel on the sink and posing there the same way she was before. "Are you covered?" He asks. "Sure" Yoona responds looking at herself in the mirror. He still doesn't budge to put his hand down. "You can't keep doing this Yoona. There are rules you have to follow" Luhan states seriously. "So what if I like to air breeze, I thought you wouldn't mind" She says walking past him and going straight into his room to put some clothes on. "You should be fully clothed at all times, Yoona!" She scoffs as she finishes putting on some clothes Luhan lent her. "Alright, you could put your freaking hand down" She announces. He slowly does as told and exhales out of relief when seeing her body with something covering it. "Look, I think tommorrow were going to be visiting another house for you. It's not a definite one youll be going to but its always good to try things out right?" Luhan asks a little excited. "Yahh, are you that happy to kick me out?" Yoona asks sadly. He just smirks and goes downstairs.

Seohyun and Sooyoung silently walk home together. "Why are you walking me home today?" Seohyun asks looking down trying not to step on the cracks that the pavement has. "Just wanted to see if your okay walking by yourself" Sooyoung answers. "I always walk by myself, what's so different now?" Seohyun asks suspecting that something is up. "Nothing. I just like walking with you" Sooyoung denys. As Seohyun is about to turn into her house, Sooyoung grabs her and continues walking straight. "Hey, my house was right there!" Seohyun exclaims confused as to why they keep walking. "Don't make this harder than it has to be, Seohyun" Sooyoung responds dragging her along. "Wait. No, no, now! I'm not going to his house, No way!" Seohyun says bringing them to a stop. "You have to resolve things if you ever plan on feeling better, Now let's go!" Sooyoung commands dragging her along.

As Luhan pulls out a water bottle his doorbell rings and he silently goes towards and see whose there throught the peep hole. Sehun. "Open up Luhan, I know your there" Sehun says calmly waiting for the door to open. "Dammit" Luhan mutters. He looks back and see's if Yoona is anywhere near and then silently opens the door. "Luhan, where have you been?" Sehun asks happy to see him but concerned for him. "I can't really talk right now, Sehun" Luhan says quietly. "Is someone there with you?" Sehun asks confused by his low tone of voice. Before Luhan could answers Yoona pushes him out the way. "Baby Sehun, You've grown up over the past year" She coos. Sehun's eyes widen at her appearance. "Come inside" Luhan says dragging the young boy inside.

"So, no-one knows that she's here?" Sehun asks sitting on the couch watching Yoona stare at him like she's just found something to eat. "Bascially. I wanted to tell you guys but I feel like I could get her out before then. Unfortunately it's taking much longer than I thought. No-one has enough space and some clinincs and centers need paper work which we can't even fill out since she doesnt know much about herself and I don't know" Luhan explains. Sehun nods in understanding and looks at her seeing how horrible she looks. "Your good for taking her in. I don't think many would take care of her like you do" Sehun comments seeing as she flirtasiouly winks at him and he looks back in uncomfortablness. "So how has everyone been?" Luhan asks hesitantly. "Well your guys are worried about you, and others are not exactly okay." Sehun answers referring to others as Seohyun. "What happened between you two? She said you hurt her or something?" Sehun asks confused. "Hurt her? I would never do that. All I rememeber wa smy confession and her never responding. If anything, I think I'm the one who feels hurt. To confess something like that and hear nothing in return " Luhan responds. As Yoona hears in on their conversation, he blood boils out of rage.

"Please, don't make me do this!" Seohyun pleads. "We got to do this. Grow up Seohyun, arrasso!" Sooyoung says pulling her along as she stands infront of the door. Sooyoung rings the bell and looks at Seohyun who keeps staring down. Sehun opens the door and see's the two tall girls standing there one smiling wide and the other dead looking. "Sooyoung, Seohyun." He greets. Luhan walks over and see's the two girls as well only focusing on Seohyun. Seohyun lightly looks up and see's Luhan looking back with a 'not-so-happy' mood either. "Lets' all talk" Sooyoung says after Luhan lets them all in and they see Yoona lying comfortably on the couch. "Why hello there, Seohyun" She greets with a smirk.

*Authors Note*

Short update but luckily got to update today. So my vacation has officially ended since school is now back in session. I'm going to still try and update as regularyly as possible so please stay tuned. Leave your comments down below and let me know what you think. Be back soon