It's With You

The Greatest Emotion

Grounded. That's what my life was going to be like for then next upcoming two weeks. I was sent to go to school and then come directly back home; not as if I didn't do that on a regular. On some days I would go hang out with Sooyoung at a library or go some place that she would force me to go to, but other than that my life was still basically the same. On a friday afternoon, I was stuck in my room staring blankly at the same four walls that I had grown getting used to seeing. Laying spread out on the bed, I stare at the ceiling thinking what to occupy myself with. I had all the time in the world to think, so I guess i should take this time wisely. I had no phone,no computer, nothing to distract me. I felt like nothing, and the pain that I had revolving from my parents slowly faded away. There was no longer pain, just anger. I was going to get over soemthing like this so quickly especially since it wasn't the first time I've been lied to from my parents. They think locking me up in my room will fix everything, I'm sorry but that is wrong. Sure, I'm not sad anymore. But I am one hell of a pissed off person right now.

"Are you sure that we are doing the right thing?" Umma asks Appa. He nods in agreement. Both of them sit quietly eating their dinner in peace. Yuri went out with her friends to some party that they were invited to attend by one of the Jocks. Although both parents disagree on letting Yuri go, both of them rather couldn't care less about the event, or her. "She won't even look at us, I think we all should just talk it out." The mother suggest taking a sip of water. "Talk about what exactly? How she shouldn't have run away or that her actions can cuase some serious trouble for herself and others. We've been through it all, She needs to see for herslef her wrong doing" He states confidently. "And what about us? We were the ones who didn't tell her about the news of your job until I thought something terrible could have happened." She explains. "And whose fault was that for letting that out?" He asks. She sighs in defeat. "I don't want her to hate us, not like the way Yuri is already feeling." Umma states. "Seohyun is different. She won't change on us like that, She couldn't." He responds proudly. "And what id she does? What if she's not the way you 'planned' her to turn out?" Umma asks. He chews silently on the rice in his mouth. "Finish up your food, I'm going to wash up" He exscuses himself.

A groan comes out from the girls mouth as she flips through the channels on the T.V. "Why isn't anything good on?" She groans annoyed. After flipping through countless channels and finding nothing good to watch, out of irritation she presses hardly on the "OFF" button on the remote and tosses the remote aside as the screen goes blank. Sitting up she goes to her bag that is placed on the side of her bag and looks for her homwork. "Might as well do it now since I have nothing better to do" She mummbles. A hard knock is heard on her window causing the girl to jump and fall to the floor. She gets up and adjusts herself before going over and looking to see what that was. At the window she sights Luhan down below waving with a grin. Seohyun opens the window feeling the breeze that passes by. "Haven't you heard that I'm grounded" She asks leaning on the window with a sad face. "It doesn't mean you can't have some company" He says.

"Umm thats exactly what it means" She responds. He chuckles which cuases her to chuckle too. "Well since your already talking to me why don't you just come down and join me on an adventure?" He asks. "I would get into so much trouble, more than I already am in now" She states. "I miss you, when can we meet up again?" He asks. "I'm only allowed to go to school and then I am immediantly sent home. So basically Monday" Seohyun answers. "Two days are too long" He complains. She laughs at his sudden action. "So I'll see you around then, I guess" He states. Seohyun slowly nods. He waves goodbye before slowly walking home. "Wait" Seohyun calls out. He stops in his tracks and looks up. What did Seohyun really have left to loose? "I'll be down in a few" She says excitedly before walking into her room and getting prepared for the adventure that awaits.

The diner is filled with giid music and teens,adults, and even families dining and having a good time. Over in a booth near the back of the place is Sooyoung with her 'date'. "And how old are you?" She questions sipping on her iced tea. "I'm a senior Sooyoung. I'm 18." He answers. "Oh yeah, I forgot" She responds. "He's older. This is really good!" She says in her head. "So Siwon, do you take every girl out to places like this or only the special ones?" She asks with a tempting tone of voice. "Only the special ones, I'm looking at one of them right now" He replys slowly touching her hand that lies on the table. Sooyoung begins to blush and smile gently. "He's flirty. This is extra bonus points" Sooyoung mentally notes in her head. "Your really pretty Sooyoung, natural beauty is perfection. Your perfect." He compliments. "Your not so bad looking yourself, but I'm not perfect." She responds. From the corner of her eye she sees Kris walk into the diner and be seated at a table in the front of the diner with a girl.

"Damn him" Sooyoung mummbles under her breath. "What was that?" Siwon asks confused. "Nothing" Sooyoung immediantly replys trying not to focus on Kris. "You know I'm glad you agrred to joining me tonight, It's not every night I get to dine with such a wonderful girl like you" He admits. Not paying full attention, still looking at what Kris is doing, Sooyoung just nods as he continueds to talk. At Kris's table, They both flirt with each other and he slowly caresses the girls face before kissing her passionately. "Just disgusting!" Sooyoung states aloud disturbed by the view. "Exscuse me?!" Siwon asks confused by her words. She looks back at him and realizes that she hadn't been paying any attention. "Maybe we should do this another time when your not occupied with something or someone else" He says getting up and leaving money for the food before walking out the diner. Sooyoung watches as he leaves and then hits herself on the head. "Why do you always ruin it Sooyoung?" She asks herself. Looking back over to where Kris is sitting she gets up and goes over there. "Get a room!" She yells at both of them before speeding out the place. Kris sighs before getting up and following her.

"What the hell was that all about?!" He asks soon catching up to her and grabbing her by the arm causing her to stop. As he forced her to turn around and look at him, she yanks free of his grip. "People get disgusted when you cant' control that tongue of yours in your mouth!" Sooyoung retorts. "When you say people you mean you?" He asks back. Sooyoung squints her eyes at him. "You know what. You always do this. You always ruin everything for me!" She yells at him. "What the hell did I do now?" He asks confused. "You just ruin everything!" Sooyoung yells at him irritated. "Whatever, why do you alway find a way to become mad at me, I don't do anything to you!" He yells at her. "Just leave me alone" Sooyoung says walking off. He watches as her figure goes off and slowly goes away. "That Sooyoung" he mummbles.

The couple hand in hand slowly approaches a park not so far from Seohyun's house. Hardly anybody goes there since the weather has been not so good, except for few teens who come around randomly. "Why are we here?" Seohyun asks confused. "I've been coming here ever since I was a little kid, I've missed this place" He states entering the abandoned place and walking blankly ahead. "Your parents took you here alot?" Seohyun asks looking around and the focuing back at him. "Not exactly. When my parents would get into arguements I would run here and just let my thoughts run wild. And I came here becuase barely anyone was here and I liked being to myself. Plus, what kid doesnt love to have the whole playground to himself" He states chuckling. "So this was your spot whenever things got bad?" Seohyun asks. He nods. They both soon reach the swingset and hang out on the swing set together. "I wish I had a place like this" Seohyun says slowly beginning to start swinging. Luhan follows and swings along slowly too. "You could have this place. I barely come here plus it's not my favorite anymore." He answers. "Then what is your favorite place?" Seohyun asks. "My favorite place is to be with you." He confesses.

Seohyun slowly stops swinging at his words. "Yours?" He asks back. "It's with you" She answers confidently. He stops swinging as well and gets off from the swing set. He steps infront of her before leanign down and kissinf her lips passionately. She slowly gets up while still kissing him and wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. His hands wrap around her waist securing the closeness they both share at the moment. Seohyun breaks the kiss of in need for air. He kisses her forehead before hugging her tightly. She hugs him back gladly. "I'm really happy your here, Luhan." She admits. He smiles as they both still hug. "I've been going through alot and it all fades away when I'm with you. Thank you" Seohyun thanks. He caresses her face before placing a quick peck on her lips. "No, thank you Seohyun." He states. Seohyun looks up and realizes that it's getting dark. "We should proabably get going now."

"Not so fast, There is something else that I wanted to give you" He states pulling something out from the inside of his jacket. "You got me something? If I knew I would have gotten you something too" Seohyun says shyly. "I don't need anything, just you" He responds. She smiles happily. "I got you this" He says pulling out a gold dove neckalce. (Link for necklace: http://lover.ly/image/798052) Seohyun picks up her hair as he places the necklce on her. "It's beautiful" Seohyun compliments. "I know that your going through a hard time with your parent's so hopefully this helps with it all." He suggest. "Plus the dove is a sighn of peace, innocence, lust. Everything I find and see in you." He explains. "Luhan, this means alot to me. Thank you so much" Seohyun states entwining her hands with his and giving him a kiss on the lips. Innocently thinking it was a just a quick kiss, she's surprised when he kisses her more deeper and lustfull. The two break off the kiss as Luhan walks her back home, hand in hand.

Authors Note: Hello my awesome readers, How was the chapter? Please leave your comments down below and tell me what you think. Also, please subscribe and upvote to this story, it would mean alot. I hoped you enjoyed and continue to support this story. I'll update soon. See you soon.