Deal..Deal

The Greatest Emotion

The next day at school, the morning passes by like a breeze. With the chilly weather ahead of us, Students are bundled in sweaters and wearing comfortable boots. In the same class filled with the same noisy teenagers, The classroom is filled with the noise from all the loud talking. Sooyoung and Seohyun walk into the noisy room and take their seats. "Unnie, Can you please stop overthinking so much" Seohyun asks the taller one. Sooyoung sends her an 'are-you-serious' look. "Joohyun, Within one afternoon you had talked to Luhan, was confronted by a gang, and not to mention you had also healed Luhan's injuried. That sounds pretty important to discuss over!" Sooyoung exclaims. A sigh comes from the younger one. "Unnie, Can you please not bother with this anymore. Just leave the past as it is" Seohyun states obviosuly tired of discussing the topic. Sooyoung shuts but keeps a smirk on her face. "Your totally falling for him, Seohyun" The older one thinks to herself.\

At lunch, The cafteteria is filled with loud and hungry students. The smell of Chicken Stew lingers in the air. Since it's been so cold these past days, The school is serving more warming foods that are healthy for you. The sudden loudness in the area quiets down when the Kingka's of the school stroll right in. Girl's loose their attention on whatever was infront of them before and focus on the guy's who walk in. Guys want to be them, Girls want to date them, I on the other hand couldn't care less about them. Whispers and murrmurrs are heard as all eyes are set on them. They stroll past all the set of gazes thaat are set on them and head to their table located all the way in the back.

Sooyoung look's intently upon them as they walk right pass our table where are two other friends are, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. As they walk, Tao looks directly at Hyoyeon and Luhan gives Seohyun a quick gaze before looking straight to the back. Sooyoung slightly knudges towards me after the quick moment while Taeyeon and Hyoyeon fan girl silently over one of the boys looking their way. Once the guys are seated at their table, Hyoyeon shows off her radiant smile. "Did you all see that? They actually looked our way" Taeyeon says happily looking at us and then back at them in excitement. "Yeah, Isn't this something to be so happy and excited about?" Sooyoung asks aloud as an indirect to me. "Of course it is, It's not everyday that they notice girls like us" Hyoyeon states. "Wouldn't it be amazing to have just more moments with them other than this?" Sooyoung asks again indirect. "It would be the best thing ever. A dream come true" Taeyeon exclaims. Just as Seohyun is about to blow up on Sooyoung, something unexpected happens.

"Luhan explain now, what happened yesterday" Kris demands. A sigh escapes the doe eyed fellow. "Yeah, what exactly happened?" Tao asks in restatement. "Look, I met up with the other gang and they had punched the crap out of me. Luckily, She and I were able to get somewhere safe- "She and I!? Who were you with?" Kris asks in shock. "You were with that tall girl, weren't you?" Kai asks curiously. "Seohyun-noona? Is is over that whole paper assignment? I didn't think you would take it seriously" Sehun states causing Kris to glare at the bruised boy. "I needed something to boost my grade up. You know I can't be sent to that all boys boarding school" Luhan defends himself with an excuse. "You could just tell us to do something, we'll fix it without you having to do any work" Tao states which Kai nods in agreement too.

"I can't keep cheating, stealing, and lieing forever" Luhan confesses causing the others too look at him in confusion. "Are you okay?" Tao then asks. "Yeah, Is there something going on that we don't know about?" Kris asks. Before the guy could answer, Sehun places his arm on the younger ones shoulder. "Just give him a break, With all the parenting stuff, he must be struggling a bit" Sehun excuses him with a light smile. The boys all look to eachother and agree in silence. "Now if you don't mind, I need to get my grade up" Luhan says excusing himself from the table leaving three of the boys dumbfounded.

Luhan makes his way over to the table casuing all the girls to get quiet. "Seohyun, Can I talk to you rea quick. Somewhere private" He asks kindly with a calm tone. Sooyoung silently smirks while the other two girls other than Seohyun begin to smile at the moment that has unveiled between them. Seohyun looks at the guys who are seated at the table where they all look confused as well except Sehun is smiling widely. It would be rude to not accecpt, Seohyun thinks. She nods and follows him to where the staircase is. As the two of them stand there alone in the vacant area, Seohyun decides to speak up first. "I'm sorry about yesterday" She satrts off. "It was rude of her to begin questioning you like that, Let's just say she isn't one of your biggest admirers" Seohyun admits. "It's fine" He replies. "I know that not everyone will like me and I'm okay with that" He also admits. Seohyun nods in understanding.

"All I really wanted to get done was to finish our paper up which we didn't get to do yesterday. Is there a chance that we can finish it up today?" He asks with a hopefull tone. "Yeah, This time my sister won't be home so if your okay with it you can still come over" Seohyun advises earning an agreeing nod from the light brown haired boy. Seohyun looks at the corner of his lips which now as a red mark stained there. He follows her gaze and immediantly says, "It's fine. I'm fine." She nods lightly. "Then I'll see you later then?" She asks which he gladly nods. "Alright, I'll get back to lunch then" She says as she exits the door leaving the boy to watch her figure walk away.

The time goes by fast, and the end of the school day is already here. Sooyoung promises to call the younger one when she get's out of work and Seohyun waits at the school gate for the older guy to arrive. He says goodbye to his friends who glare at him as he walks over to the taller girl. Seohyun notices the glare from Kris and gulps nervously. The way he looks at her is something near disappointment and anger. "Are you ready to go?" Luhan asks snapping her out from her thoughts. She nods as the two walk to her home.

Once they arrived at the destination, Luhan and her go straight into the kitchen and get something quick to drink and eat before sitting down and getting started on the work. It takes them about 10 minutes to get snacks since Luhan is picky and then another 20 minutes to start fixing the errors in their own pieces. As Seohyun wipes off the eraser shavings from her paper, Luhan trys to focus on his work which is a struggle since she's there. She ties her hair in a ponytail so that it'll stay out of her face which doesn't work since strands of hair fall down. The thought of placing it behind her ears cross his mind and just as he's about to make a move, She looks up at him. "You've been staring at me form 3 minutes now. What is it now?" She asks looking directly at him. "Your so quiet, It's odd" He answers which he then mentally face pams himself. "I'm sorry if I'm too odd for you, I just really want to get this work done." She explains.

"How come your so quiet and studious?" He asks with a slight hesitation. "I've been taught that education is the key to a bigger and brighter future. It's a key importance in my life that I must not fail at. So yeah, I guess I prefer to be quiet most of the time and study so that I can accomplish that" She confesses slightly looking down. "Why do your parent's push you so much, Does it effect you making friends?" He asks curiously. "Umm my parents just want what's best for me. And I just have few friends, I don't need many" She answers. "Why do you want to know so much, Luhan?" She finally asks him. "What if I want to be your friend?" He answers with a question. She is surpried by his answer with a question.

"I don't prefer many friends" She answers folding her hands. "So then you don't want to be my friend?" He aks. "It's not that- "So then you do want to be my friend?" "Well- "So were not- "Luhan!" She says finally causing silence. "Why have you made it your priority to find some type of interest in me?" Seohyun finally asks the question that has been on her mins for the longest. "I just want to know why you don't like me." He answers with all honesty. She chuckles at his response. "That's what your really curious about?" She asks with a light laugh. He nods slowly confused by her laughter. "I don't like a lot of peope so don't get offended and all" She answers. "But in all honesty, I don't know you well enough to not like you. Based off of what people say your the prince charming of bell air with a bad boy side. I have seen some of your actions which live up to the title but I don't have any real hatred towards you" Seohyun answers. He takes in every word that just came out from .

"You know, Maybe if we get to finish this paper by this evening, I can give that whole friend thing a shot" She suggest. Luhan smies at her before raising his pinkey. She smiles as well and intwines her pinky with his. "Deal?" He asks. "Deal" She replys. That evening, a friendship was made. A bond was created.

*Authors Note*
Hello readers, I hope you enjoyed the update. I feel so stupid and retarded right now, I just realized that I had been spelling the term you use for an older girl in korean wrong. It's "unnie" not "eonnie". *facepalm*. I hope you guys still enjoy the story as it progresses and please comment below. Next update will probably be on Friday since Thursday is my BIRTHDAY!!!! Lol I would like to write on that day but my family says that I'll be taken somewhere as a surprise! Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed and I'll be writing on Friday. ye! :D