Envious

The Greatest Emotion

The tall boy walks down the hall, making each girl advert their gaze to him. With his blondish brown hair, soft looking white skin, and the cold attitude he struts, every girl falls under his spell. Wu Fan Kris. He is always remembered by his handsome looks and bad boy daring ways. Other than that, no one really knows him excpet for his few friends. This makes him also mysterious. Always wearing a poker face and never showing his emotion makes girls fall even harder for him and causes him to become that much more popular. He turns the corner, where the same effect repeats again. However this time, two girls who are near lockers haven't pain him no mind, and is engrossed in their own conversation.

He tries to not be bothered by it, but the simple fact that two people weren't paying mind made him confused and irritated. They should know who runs these halls, they should be aware of what goes on at all times. Eyes follow his every movement as he approaches them. One has her back facing him and the other is infront of the younger girl who then looks up to the much taller one. Kris clears his throat causing the one with her back turned to turn around and see who is near.

Sooyoung clears and has her hand on one side of her hip and her eyes clearly looking at him up and down. Seohyun who has now faced him, looks at him confused. "What do you want, Kris?" Sooyoung asks clearly annoyed of his appearance. "I should ask you the same thing. Do you two not pay attention to what goes on in these hallways?" He responds bitterly wearing out an irritated expression. "What did we miss?" Seohyun asks confused slowly looking around. "He's just mad becuase we didn't pay any mind to him. Your not that interesting to me, Kris." Sooyoung states as she grabs onto Seohyun's arm and drags her away from the incounter with the cold guy.

Before the two could walk away, Kris steps infront of the girls way causing them to stop right in their tracks. "Look, I'm not sure if you know exactly who your talking too but no one just walks away from Kris" He says causing the older girl to smirk. "Watch me" She whispers as she drags me along to our next class together in a wide grin leaving the boy watching our shadows soon disappear.

"Did you see what I did back there? We were so awesome?" Sooyoung exclaims jumping up and down in excitement. Seohyun laugh's at her action. "I had thought that you liked him still? Has your feelings changed already?" Seohyun asks. "I never really liked him, just the image he protrayed I suppose" She states with a sigh. The younger one nods as the two walk into the classroom.

The doe eyed boy slowly walks to school, not in a hurry for anything. The chilly cool weather has caused him once again to stay in and wake up late for school. He tugs on his book bag lightly since its begun to fall down a little. As he has his headphones plugged in and mind elsewhere, his phone suddenly alerts him of a messgae from Kris. It reads: 'We need to talk'. A sigh comes out and he shoves his phone back into his pocket. The view of the school suddenly appears as he makes his way up the sidewalk and then into the wide building.

One of the ladys in the main office hand hima late pass and show a light smile at him. "Good morning, Luhan. Do you have a new reason as to why your late on this day as well?" She asks hands crossed. "I have a very close relationship with my bed" He responds obviously showing sarcasm. "Well tell your bed that I want you here at this school at a certain time" She replies using the same sarcastic tone. "It wouldn't like that" He responds back making her smile. "Get on to class, Luhan" She advises getting back to work. Luhan takes the pass and slowly strolls to his assighned classroom.

With a substitute trying to take control of the class and teach but epically failing to the loud and talkative bunch of kids, Sooyoung and Seohyun crack jokes on the type of different oddly made shirts that they had seen in an magazine on the weekend. Luhan strolls into the classroom and takes his seat near the back where Kris is sitting in his chair arms crossed and looking intently over where Sooyoung and Seohyun are. Sehun and Kai laugh at the olders one envious glare and make jokes on how concentarted he is on the two girls. Luhan glances at the girls and then takes his seat. "Where is Tao?" Luhan finally asks noticing that the other tall one isn't here. "He said he was coming late, don't know what for?" Kai answers.

Kris glances at Luhan and then sighs. "What is it this time, Kris?" Luhan finally asks tired of how silent he is. "Seohyun, is it?" He asks not sure if saying her name correct. "Thats noona" Sehun replies cheekily which earns him a smack on the arm from Kai. "What about Seohyun?" Luhan asks trying to stay on point. "What's going on between you two? And don't lie becuase we've all seen how you've been started to act around her lately" Kris asks still with arms crossed. "Were just..friends" Luhan replies. Kris and Kai open their mouth slowly in shock. Tao heard the statement from behind and takes a seat with the rest of the group.

"Friends? Friends, you must be freaking kidding me, right?" Kris asks with a light chuckle. Kai and Tao also laugh lightly while Sehun is the only one with a light grin. "I believe that Luhan is telling us the truth, guys" Sehun states. Luhan rubs the back of his neck and watches the three others expressions. "Seriously with Seohyun? Isn't she some nerd or something?" Tao asks glaring at her real quick. "Despite what is heard about her, it's not true. She's different from most people." Luhan says causing Kai to laugh. "Different as in an alien" Tao states causing Kai to grow into more laughter. "Don't say that!" Luhan scolds him unhappy by his words. Tao looks at Kai in surprise of his sudden defensive mode.

"Seohyun isn't like other girls, she doesn't judge me based off my image or what people say of me. She understands me, and only me." Luhan states. Kris squints at the younger boy after hearing his cofession. "You like her, dont you?" He asks. Luhan keeps quiet and doesn't utter a response. Lay and Tao look at their leader and then stay quiet at the tense atmosphere created. "The other day I had checked the grade of the assighnment you and her had together and your grade way pretty high. A+. However, something else caught my eye after that. Countless amount of papere with your name on it, days after that one day with high grades on them. You've been spending all your time trying to impress this girl, and ditching our meetings and hangouts places becuase of it." Kris states angered. The other boys listen intently on the leaders scolding.

"Listen carefully, Luhan. A guy like you can't be with a girl like her. You two aren't met to be. You might see this as a threat but I'm helping you from the heartache that you'll experience when she tells you that your not good enough. Let her go and cut things off with her. Let Seohyun go" Kris states and then walks out of the classroom. Tao slowly follows the guy leaving Kai and Sehun with Luhan. "Just don't bother with her, Luhan. It's for the best" Kai agrees and then get's back to texting on his phone.

Luhan looks down and then feels a light weight on his shoulder from Sehun patting him. "You want to tell me another reason to not bother with her?" Luhan asks inhaling a deep breath. "I say go for it" Sehun states with a smile. Luhan looks at the boy confused by his encouragement. "Your changing in a good way and I don't think that it's bad too. She's a kind person and I can see that you are as well so that's why I support your feelings for her. It's been pretty obvious that you like her and with you around, she's slowly starting to open up more and become more socialable and less uptight. Just go for it" Sehun reasons. Luhan pats the younger one on the back and then looks over to Seohyun.

She was laughing over something Sooyoung had said, causing her to laugh and smile at the wide eyes girls words. Her smile made his heart jump almost out of his chest. Her soft voice made his neck grow beads of sweat. Her words made his palms grow clamy. And her stare made his throat dry, too up by the attention she would set on him for just a few short seconds. It was incoceivable to even think or believe of such a feeling happening to him, but it was. Day by day, Slowly Luhan was falling for Seohyun. And there was no cure for this.

*Authors Note*

Sorry for the late update, I had been very busy these past few days with school work. Please comment,comment, and comment! I'll be updating soon so dont stary to far. ye :D