Trouble Makers

The Greatest Emotion

When Luhan stormed out of his house only one thing was set on his mind and heavy heart, disappointment. It was evident that he was angry or upset, even frustrated at the fact that he wasn't receiving the duty that belonged to him. In a couple of years or later, Luhan would be left to take over his father's position once he passes away. That meant that every decision, every event planned, every transaction made, everything was left up to his control and ruling. However, his father acted way different from what was expected to happen. Constantly, Luhan felt as if he was being pushed away which was also true. Behind Luhan's feeling of wanting to be like him, he knew deep down that his father must have been keeping him away because something was possibly not right about the work. After Kyungsoo found out about that hidden weapon his father had kept secret, It was clear that something or maybe even someone was definitely not right. Not right at all. He had to get this off his chest and he knew exactly who to go to. Or most likely who to take him somewhere to get this off his chest.

Sooyoung stares up blankly at the ceiling. It was a Thursday night and she had nothing at all to do. It came to her realization that in a few more years thing's were going to change. Even now everything is changing. Her family was becoming more distant from each other and her friends, well they were growing up and going on their own paths as well. Her own best friend, more like sister, was maturing and facing real-life problems and upsides. The guy of her dreams was moving on like usual but at the same time maturing. In only a year their lives would change once they really had to leave. Sooyoung only had one more year left of high school, one more year to be around those you love. What do you do with time like that?

Although it was a school night, Sooyoung wasn't going to waste time anymore. She would soon have to face the responsibility of being an adult, she would be old (That's what she thought lol). Pulling herself up from her bed, Sooyoung dresses into an outgoing attire and fixes herself with some makeup. Glancing in the mirror she repeats to herself, "You are not going to waste your teenage life away by sitting in this boring house, a party will do you right tonight. Yes, a party will do you right." She smiles before heading out the house and to her friends house to drag along on her quest for fun.

Seohyun drags herself up to her house when she suddenly spots Sooyoung approaching her. "Where were you? I tried calling you but you didn't answer" Sooyoung asks once she catches up to her. "Yeah, I had to visit someone today. I actually want to tell you about it but I'm not exactly sure how to say this without sounding crazy." Sooyoung nudges her friends arm, "Just tell me, please." Seohyun sighs as she closes her eyes ready to release the new information. "I have a brother. A half-blooded but 100% family member, brother. I have another older sibling." Sooyoung looks in shock as she is told the news. "What? How?" "I found out in my fathers will. A few years before my father or mother got married, my father had an affair with another woman and had a child together. His name is Donghae, I think he's a year older than Yuri eonnie, but he really is a good guy. He look's just like my father." Seohyun explains. "Wow. Your family must be going through so much right now." Sooyoung mutters. "Yeah" Seohyun agrees. Suddenly Sooyoung breaks her gentle lips into a smile. "And I have got the perfect idea of how to get away from it all." Sooyoung drags the maknae unwillingly.

The tall guy makes his way through the crowded house in search for the person who wanted to meet up here as well. Near all the drinks, Luhan stands sipping from the red plastic cup. Kris smirks and approaches his buddy. "Didn't think I would see you at a party again. After cutting off all your bad boy habits, it's odd to imagine you being here." Kris teases. Luhan takes another sip from his cup before smirking at the older one. "You always did have a hard time imagining things" Luhan teases back. Kris pours himself a drink and also smirks at his friend. They both look around for something entertaining and join the rest of the people on the floor dancing to the blasting music. Dancing to the beat removes the thoughts and worries from Luhan's thoughts. Girls grind and move along with the music as they dance around or even on the two guys. The bad thoughts just drifted away at the sound of the tunes.

Sooyoung walks into the crowded party house alongside Seohyun. "Eonnie, I really don't want to party right now." Seohyun states in which Sooyoung takes as complaining. "It will be fun, Let's go!" Sooyoung says excitedly as she heads further inside the house. "Have some fun tonight, you need it!" Sooyoung yells to Seohyun over the loud music. "You know that this isn't my kind of fun. I might sound as a buzz kill but I can't be here, we should go." Seohyun explains. "We just got here! Please, just a few more minutes of trying to have fun and then we will leave, I promise." Sooyoung says. Seohyun nods as she watches her friend disappear amongst the crowd of teenagers. Looking around, Seohyun wanders off around the house looking for some place less chaotic.

Kris continues dancing with two other girls surrounding him. From the corner of his eyes he spot's Sooyoung entering the room. He suddenly stops dancing and stands still watching as she looks around and catches a glimpse of him. She turns around and pours herself a cup of the provided drinks. Kris makes his way slowly towards her. After swallowing the drink in one quick gulp, Sooyoung coughs and squints her eyes discovering her dislike for this certain beverage. "Alcohol. It's not the tastiest but get's people's attention." Kris says. "Yeah, I get that now." She responds. "What are you doing here Sooyoung?" Kris asks. "Just trying to have fun, your reason?" She reply's. "Same". They both look at the scene in front of them, a party unveiled right in front of their eyes. "You know, To make this night a little more fun for you why don't you come and dance with me?" Kris asks. Sooyoung's eyes widen at his question. "Are you really asking me? Am I talking to Kris?" Sooyoung asks. Kris chuckles before taking her hand and pulling her along to the dance floor.

Seohyun walks into another room filled with dancing and party filled teenagers, this time feeling a light rub against her back. Turning around, Seohyun is pulled into an embrace with a older-looking guy who definitely is drunk. The smell of alcohol is stuck to him and when he parts his mouth slightly, the scent is strong. "I haven't you seen you around here, what's your name?" He asks with a slight slur in his speech. Seohyun try's to get out of his grasp but he only keeps her closer by pulling her in. "Get off of me!" Seohyun exclaims annoyed. "Feisty, I don't mind that." He keeps her in a lock not allowing any exits for her out, she was pinned against him rather feeling much uncomfortable.

In an a room across from the situation happening, Luhan is pinned against a wall by a girl reorganized from her dragon tattoo on her arm. "You've got some nice dance moves on the floor, I wonder how your kisses are." She flirts. Slowly, her hands caress through his brown hair. "You look y with your hair pushed back" She compliments. Despite all the things she was saying, the things that made him usually ready to roam free with girls, nothing in his mind or heart changed. No feeling came about, it was just blank. Nothing. Slowly moving out of her grasp, Luhan apologizes, "I can't do this. It's not right." "What's wrong? Is it another girl?" She asks. Luhan nods yes. "Huh, Your one of those guys that are in love or something. I'm not too surprised." Luhan looks across from the doorway and see's the same girl he was just talking about struggling to get out of some guy's tight grasp around her.

"I said let me go, god dammit!" Seohyun says clearly loud. Abruptly she is freed when Luhan pulls the guy away from her. "You heard the girl, let her go, you jerk" Luhan states. "The only jerk here is you so why don't you mind your own business and back off" The guys responds pushing Luhan. "Your drunk and stupid. That's never a good combination to have when you decide to mess with someone" Luhan says back to him. "Your not drunk but definitely stupid for ruining a good time. So do yourself and I a favor, and OFF" The guy says feeling lightly tipsy. He goes back over to Seohyun and pulls her by the waist closer to him. "Watch and learn pal" He says leaning in to kiss her. Luhan runs up and punches the guy in the face causing him to back away from the girl. Touching the part of his lip that now bleeds, he runs towards Luhan ready to fight back.

Light laughs are heard from the two frenemies as they stand near the kitchen. "Wow Kris, I never knew you had a funny side to you too" Sooyoung admits. " He grins. Sooyoung takes another swig from her cup filled with the alcoholic beverage. "Take it easy there, Don't drink too much of that stuff." Kris advises. She lightly chuckles. "I know my limits, Kris. And when did you start caring about me so much? Aw it's so sweet, you care about me, admit it!" Sooyoung declares. "I'm not admitting anything, at least not now. Just wait on it, when I'm drunk everything will reveal itself." Kris states taking a sip from his cup. "Mysterious" Sooyoung mutters. "You know, this is the most time we've spent together without fighting. That's good, right?" He asks. Sooyoung nods taking the last gulp from her cup. "Dance with me" Sooyoung says pulling him closer to her and moving slowly to the sound. As she pulls him in, she slips lightly and Kris catches her from falling farther. Starring into his eyes, Sooyoung pecks lightly at his lips closing her eyes savoring the moment.

The two break off the kiss when Kris realizes what just happened. "Wow" Sooyoung manages to say. Kris looks away from her and towards the ground. "Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight" People chant from the room behind them. Kris excuses himself and goes over towards where all the ruckus is being held. Sooyoung off-balanced try's to catch up with him to see for herself what is going on that must be causing some sort of chaos.

Luhan runs the guy right into one of the coffee tables crashing and breaking it from the weight of both of them. The guy sends a blow to the face towards Luhan's direction, yet rightfully receives the same punch right back at him. Kris walks in on the action as a crowd of people surround the fight. Pulling Luhan off of the other person, Kris successfully breaks the fight apart. Seohyun watches in stillness as all the action went down. "Go home loser, your welcome is no longer wanted here" The other opponent says. "Damn right I'm going home. Lame party, jerk. Good luck cleaning up this of place you call a house" Luhan says walking off with Kris behind making sure nothing else happens. Sooyoung as well escorts Seohyun out the house knowing their time is up to be here.

"That party was super awesome! Drinks, a fight, hookup's" Sooyoung compliments excited. "Hookups? Me and that awful drunk guy did not hookup, okay." Seohyun states defensively. "Who said that you were the one who hooked up? I had an interest of my own." Sooyoung says not being able to wipe the smile off her face. "Who is this interest?" Seohyun asks intrigued. "Kris. We kissed!" Sooyoung exclaims. "Kissed? Wow, So that means?" "That means, well, umm, I'm not sure. I sort of kissed him but he let me." Sooyoung answers proudly. The two girls soon reach her house, Seohyun had to walk Sooyoung home since she was more of the tipsy one between them both. "Congrats on that, now get some rest and don't forget- "Don't forget to take the two pills and drink water, I know the speech. Good night Seohyun" Sooyoung says before closing the door behind her. Seohyun smiles gratefully before heading on home herself.

Slowly opening the door to her house, Seohyun walks in and is confronted by Yuri who doesn't look too proud or happy. "H-hey there" Seohyun greets awkwardly. "I'm not sure what the hell is happening right now but I'm pretty sure it's all because of you" Yuri says irritated. "What are you talking about?" Seohyun asks confused. "Yuri, honey, Is everything alright? Had Seohyun come yet?" Mrs.Kwon asks from the kitchen. "Coming mom, I'll be there in a sec" Yuri calls back. "You have a lot of explaining to do" Yuri says making her way into the kitchen followed by Seohyun. In the kitchen is Mrs.Kwon and another older woman who looks semi familiar. "Seohyun, I'm not sure if you have met her but this is Ms.Kwon, Donghae's mother" She greets. Whenever my mother mentioned or said anything related to the other family my father had, a sense of pain showed on her face.

Ms.Kwon lends out her hand to shake. Seohyun shakes politely and bows. "Your the Seohyun my son mentioned about. I hadn't know that your family wasn't aware of your meeting with him so I'm sorry for coming here so uninvited and late." She apologizes. "It's fine" Seohyun excuses. Yuri sends a light glare towards her and Umma remains quiet. "My condolences go out to your family for the loss of your father, he was a good man." She says. "Thank you" Seohyun thanks. "You met my son and I'm supposing you've seen the persona he portrays, correct?" She asks. "I'm not sure what you mean" Seohyun states confused. With a short sigh, the woman gets right into detail for her reason to come.

"My son, He's not the most sensible boy out there. He has habits and does things that aren't right at times. I wasn't sure for your reasoning to come, I mean most of the reasons are never good when people come to visit but I apologize in advance for anything that he has did or done. Money, Food, Clothes, You name it and I will return it. If he has done anything else of such bad doings, I'll pay you back with what I have, I'm- "Wait, You think that I visited because he did something wrong?" Seohyun asks. The woman nods. "Nobody ever visits my household for something good. Never." She states. "I haven't witnessed nor seen the side that you claim your son has but I am aware of a good side of him. The side that I like to see. My visit was to get to know my brother, nothing bad just a simple get-to-know meeting." Seohyun explains. "Oh, I see." She responds.

"I know that it's an odd situation we are all in but I just needed to know something about him. Anything to help me figure out why he was hidden for so long from my family." Seohyun reply/s. "Well, I apologize for my accusations. It was nice meeting you all, I must go for it is too late. Goo night" She says before leaving the house on her own. Once the woman leaves, The mother and Yuri both turn to Seohyun. "You visited him? When was all of this happening?" She asks. Yuri's death glare is unleashed towards her. "A couple of days ago. Donghae is a good guy, you  just got to get to know him first." Seohyun explains. "Good guy? Did you not just here how his own mother talked of him?" Yuri questions. "It's not like that, not in my eyes. He's nice." Seohyun confesses. "This is just too much to deal with, I'm going to bed." Yuri says exiting the room and abandoning the conversation.

The mother as well gives Seohyun a quick peck on the forehead before going to her room for a good night's rest. It was clear that her family wasn't too proud of meeting those from her father's side but she couldn't let that get to her. They were going to eventually need to face the fact that other family was out there, and you don't just abandon family. Family is family. No matter who or what try's to change that or in this case, hide it.

*Authors Note*

Hola, Sorry for the delay on the chapter update. I've written down the next few chapters and we are soon going to reach an end. Yes, it is that time of the year when the story reaches an ending but the thought of creating a sequel is still in mind, you can decide for yourself if you want one or not. Please share your thoughts and leave your comments down below. I'll update soon, Bye :)