Dinner Meet

The Greatest Emotion

The short floral skirt is tossed near the side of the bed followed by a knit sweater. "Ugh is there anything good in here!?" Seohyun yells frustrated as her eyes continue roaming pass the hangers for something appropiate to wear. Nothing that she has seen so far seems like the right thing to wear. On top of stressing out what to wear, Seohyun as well was nervous about meeting Luhan's parents. What was their expectations for a girl to date him? Would they even like her? These thoughts were running wild in her mind. Seohyun stops throwing the clothes around and flops down on the floor in thought. Yuri who walks pass the bedroom, eyes the mess and walks with caution inside the room.

Looking at her little sister in such a mess of a place makes her worried. "Seohyun, are you okay? What happened here? It looks like a tornado crash landed in here" Yuri comments looking around. "I have a very important 'meeting' with people today, and I just know I'm gonna make a fool of myself." Seohyun admits. "Your Kwon Seohyun. If you make a fool out of yourself, you will do it awesomely. Stop stressing, and lets go get you something to wear." Yuri states pulling the girl up to her feet and dragging her downstairs and then outside.

Sooyoung walks through the city streets enjoying the spring air. Suddenly from the corner of her eye she spots someone that she recognizes way too often. her teeth, and rolling her eyes, Sooyoung glares at the young man. Kris. It seems like everywhere she goes, there he is. Originally planned, Sooyoung had been scheduled to attend an open audition for free modeling classes. In front of the assighned building stand Kris who is waiting on line as well. What the hell was he doing here? Sooyoung assumed modeling wasn't his thing, especially since he doesnt get involved with any social activities.

Sooyoung approaches the tall guy as she stands behind him on the line. After clearing , he turns around surprised by her precense. "Aish why are you here? Are you stalking me again?" He asks irritated to see her. "Yahh I was called up to come here, Your not that important to me. And besides, I think the real question is what are you doing here?" She retorts back. "They had called me to come here. Plus, If I get paid for my amazing face then I'm fine with it." He answers making his known and signature face. Sooyoung pretends to vomit in which he looks at her annoyed. "I think you got the wrong address, the ugly peoplee audition your going to is somewhere else so goodbye." He says turning around. Sooyoung punches him the arm causing him to wince in pain. Before the two could kill eachother, the line of people begins to move forward and they enter the building.

The two sisters enter the big mall and look around for something to buy. "Eonnie, why are you being so nice to me?" Seohyun asks confused by the kind attitude shes recieving from her older sister. "This is an important evening for you I'm guessing since your so stressed. Plus, We havent bonded in a while and I'd rather be here then at home to just be yelled at." Yuri explains. Seohyun nods in understanding. Yuri walks up ahead and spots what seems like the perfect dress for the night, "This is so you. You have to try it on!" She squeals handing it out to the taller sister and guiding her to the dressing room.

The smell of the food being cooked in the process filled the aroma in the air. Luhan looks up at the clock that reads '5:52'. In a while he  Seohyun will come by but before that could happen he had to make sure things were stable at home. And by stable, This means his family was on the right path to not emberassing him tonight. Tonight, He had especially invited his mother to dine along with the father and Seohyun since his mom is a very good person to be around. Although she could be a bit too talkative and brags about Luhan, shes just about as close to normal compared to most people.

Luhan heads upstairs to his Father's working room. Knocking on the door lightly before entering with approval, he see's his father sit at the desk jotting down importan information. "Appa, do you have a quick moment?" Luhan asks with a soft tone. His father looks up and nods taking off his glasses. "What can I help you with, my dear Luhan?" He asks. Clearing his throat, Luhan adresses his father of the matter that has been on his mind for the longest. "Father, tonight you will be meeting my girlfriend Seohyun. She's smart,really shy at times, well with her words, and a great friend. I know that you have the tendency to sound rough with you words when speaking to someone, so please don't have this tendency tonight. She's really important to me, and I hope you can help keep it that way by making a good first impression." Luhan confesses. The father nods his head slowly. "I respect your wishes. But please, I do believe you should worry about your mother of making an add confrontation with this Seohyun." He says. Luhan chuckles before exiting the room and letting his father get back to work.

Back at home, Seohyun gets into the bought dress and prepares herself for the upcoming night. Yuri walks in and sees the perfect dress on her and smiles. (Dress:http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e5/e2/db/e5e2db25e6d0291686ce60de223763a7.jpg) "You look perfect. Here let me help you with your hair" Yuri offers as she sits her sister down near the dresser and begins to fix her up. Looking at her reflection, Seohyun trys to calm the butterflys that wont stop but its no use. Yuri creates a quick updo bun with few pieces of hair strands out. "Don't be nevous. I'm sure Luhan will love it." Yuri whispers to her. In shock from the sisters words, Seohyun quickly looks up at her. "Your my sister. I know everything about you even before you tell me. Plus, everyonce in school knows, you and him are like the 'it couple'. I don't know him too well but if he has you like this, then I'm sure hes a great guy. But please, introduce him to us soon." Yuri explains. Seohyun hugs her sister before putting on her heels and walking to Luhan's house.

Sooyoung strikes a simple pose for the camera that makes the other girls look at her in envy. Kris from the sidelines watches as she takes over the shoot and smirks. "She always did have a way of taking control." He whispers. The photographer signals a stop and begins to applaud her with everyone following along in the clapping. "Now that was a perfect example on how to take over and work the camera ladies and gentlemen. Next, Do we have any guys who would like to give it a shot?" He asks. No guys volunteer as yet until Kris walks up. "Why, now look at this tall young man. One thing you will learn while modeling is that the face isn't the only thing that will make you look better in your pictures. Is there anything you have better to bring to the table?" He asks. Sooyoung smirks ready to see Kris make a fool of himself but instead is shoked by his actions.

Kris takes off his shirt revealing his very ripped body and abs. The girls begin to murmurr and smile at the sight while the guys watch as he takes all the ladies attention away. "Fantastic, This is what I'm talking about gentlemen!' The photogropher says as he takes his position to snap some shots of Kris. Sooyoung stares at him in envy and Kris notcices. He winks at her and the girls next to her thinks its at them and begin to giggle and blush. This audition was no walk in the park. It was now survival of the fittest, and Sooyoung was determined to be the last one to survive.

Seohyun approaches the front of the house and doesnt knock as of yet. She looks down and trys to get her head together before possibly making a fool of herself. Next, she goes over how to address the parents and making sure she bows correctly. With one last inhale and exhale, Seohyun knocks on the door nervously. Within a few seconds, Luhan opens the door with a smile. "You look amazing. Don't be nervous." He greets her with a hug seeing her anxiety. "Are you sure they will like me?" Seohyun asks. "Completly positive." He answers. Inviting her inside, The couple make their way to the dining room where the parents sit awaiting the guest at a big feasted traditional table.

Once Seohyun shows up in the room and sees the parents sitting at their seats she immediantly bows to them. "Umma, Appa, This is Seohyun. Seohyun these are my parents." Luhan adresses. "Oh my, she's so beautful" His mother says getting up and hugging her kindly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard many good things about you from my son. It's easily seen why he choose such a pretty girl like yourself." He compliments. "Its a pleasure to meet you both, Luhan is very fond of you two." Seohyun responds formally. "Sweetie, It's alright to speak regularly with us or atleast me." She says. The four sit at the table and begin to get to know about each other slowly.

"Thank you all for coming, I will get back to all of you soon. Have a good night" The guys says dismissing everyone. Sooyoung makes her way out the high rised building, Kris runs to catch up to her pace. "Hey, wasn't that fun? If you ask me, I thik - "You know what Kris, I didn't ask you for anything." She cuts him off turning to him. "I didn't ask for you to talk to me,look at me, even smile at me. I never asked for you to always pop up whenever I'm somewhere. You know, sometimes I feel like your the one stalking me!" Sooyoung exclaims. "Stalking you!? You must be crazy if you think I would take my time to stalk to you." "The please tell me why your always around. I just, I just don't get why your everywhere I go. It makes no sense." Sooyoung admits. "I dont know either. I have places to go and people to see and somehow your always around. I never understood it either." He confesses.

"Look, I'm sorry for lashing out on you like this but its weird and tiring of having to deal with something that won't go away. I try to get myself involved with other activites to ger over y-, I-I have to get going, its pretty late now." Sooyoung says rushing off home. He watches as she dissappears and wonders what was really going on with her.

Laughter is heard at the table as the four people eat happily. "So he ran in with nothing on?" Seohyun asks the father. "Yes. When he said he wanted to play with the sprinkler I didn't think it would be ." His father explains laughing. "Well what can you expect from 4 year olds? He was so adorable that tiny back then." Luhan's mother adds on. The parents and Seohyun laugh as Luhan munches on his food. "HaHaha, Very funny." Luhan remarks sarcastically. Seohyun holds his hand still laughing and he smiles at her action. "So Seohyun, Have you decided what college you want to attend?" Tha father asks. "Umm I have been looking at a few but I'm not completely sure which one I want to go to." Seohyun answers.

"Do you know what you want to study?" The mother asks. "Medicine. I would like to be a doctor. Most of the schools I hope to apply to are for medicine." Seohyun responds. "Med School. That's alot of money, don't you think?" The father asks. "Yes, Of course. But I will make it there." Seohyun replys confidently. The father clears his throat as the mother  looks down. Seohyun could feel that something was up. "Father" Luhan whispers in a scold. "Is there something wrong with it?" Seohyun asks. "Of course not, but If I'm not mistaken, Your poor as of right now, right?" The mother asks. "Dammit" Luhan mentally curses in his head. Seohyun stops chewing and exscuses herself out of emberassment. Luhan glares at both of his parents before meeting her outside.

"Seohyun. Don't go it was a misunderstanding." Luhan states. "Misunderstanding? You told her about my family problems. I confided in you, Luhan. I-I didn't want anyone else to know and you told them anyways." Seohyun states teary eyed. "I didn't want them to make you feel like this so I before-hand told them some of the things not to mention, I guess my Umma forgot." Luhan suggest. "She was right. I am poor, but that doesn't mean that I need them to stary feeling pity for me, thats one thing I don't like and wont accept." Seohyun states. "They won't treat you any differently, they'll accept you, please Seohyun, you have to understand that." He pleads. "No, I understand that I told you something that I hadn't told anybody else and it gets thrown in my face unexpectedly. I trusted you with this, Luhan." He trys to speak but she cuts him off. "Its hard enough dealing with the situation on my own, but I don't need othe rpeople interferring and feeling pity towards me. Good night, Luhan." Seohyun says storming off back home.

*Authors Note* (IMPORTANT)

Hello readers, This chapter was something that I had took awhile writing so I hope you enjoy. Also, Recently on AFF I've noticed that many readers and users haven't been online as much and it sort of feels like a ghostown now. Earlier on, I had many people that were reading but now It just doesnt feel the same. Please, If your reading this story and continue to leave a comment down below and tell me what you think. I know that I dont update as frequently like I should, but I hope thats not the reason for the few amount of people on now. Please continue to love and support this story just as much as I love and support you readers. Leave your thoughts donwn below, I look forward to reading ANY feedback. I'll update soon. :)