She's Gone

The Greatest Emotion

It's finally spring break! Students spend their time enjoying the breezy warm weather, while also having to complete assighnments and projects over the break. Seohyun occupyed herself with all this work instead of facing a more important matter at hand. Last night she was accquated with Luhan's parents, and her meeting went from good to bad within a few minutes. All of it went wrong becuase of her money problems. Sooyoung suggested that the maknae should meet up with Luhan to discuss the sistuation, But Seohyun emberassed and stubborn doesn't want to deal with the incident any further.

Currently seated in the quiet library studying some assighned materials, Seohyun sits silently reseraching important information. A light tap is felt on her shoulder and when she looks up, she's surprised to see who paid a visit. "What are you doing here? More importanly, What are you doing up so early in the morning, It's around 9am." Seohyun asks. He chuckles. "I needed to find you, I hadn't been able to talk to you for awhile." He answers. Her eyebrows furrow out of confusion. Kris Wu Fan came all the way to the library to 'talk' to her? That wasn't making much sense to Joohyun.

"Kris, what are you really doing here? Right now isn't exactly-" She's suddenly cut off when Kris pulls out a beautiful necklace from behind. The same infinity necklace Seohyun had seen in the mall and clearly wanted. The same necklace that's price was way too high off the charts to even think of buying. "It's for you" Kris says holding it out towards her. Seohyun stands up ready to reject the gift, until suddenly he goes behind her and places the necklace around her neck. "It looks really good." Kris compliments facing her again. "Why are you doing this?" Seohyun asks confused by his generous gift. "Your not like everyone else Seohyun, Your better than most." He admits.

"Kris, I'm not better than anyone. I'm just me." Seohyun responds. "Look, I know your trying to be nice but I can't accept this. It cost way too much, and what if I ruin it? I don't want anything bad to happen to such a nice piece of jewelry." Seohyun adds on. "Please, It didn't cost that much for me. I got it for you based on quality, please accept it." Kris says. Thinking back, Seohyun realizes that Luhan had told his parents about her current issue, what was stopping him from telling his bestfriend? Seohyun bids a quick goodbye and rushes out the library in swift speed.

Luhan paces back and forth infront of the house phone. He had wanted to call her and tell her he was wrong, make her feel better. But a part of him wasn't fully ready to apologize. Luhan had been in a way looking out for her. He had told his parents the issue so that they wouldnt mention it or anything related to the topic that would make her feel uncomfortable. Unexpectedly, his actions only still led to the bad effect. But thinking about it, Was he really going to be selfish and not apologize for his wrong doings. No. Luhan was better than that. Just as he's about to pick up the phone to call Seohyun, the doorbell rings.

Opening the door, Seohyun stands there looking upset. "Good morning, Seohyun." Luhan greets kindly trying to defuse the bad atmosphere. "You told Kris didn't you?" Seohyun asks getting straight to the point. "What?" He asks confused. "Did you tell Kris about my problem too? Just answer me staright, Luhan!" Seohyun says irritated. "I haven't talked to Kris in a short while, why would you ask me that?" Luhan asks taken aback by her question. "Don't lie to me. Why else would he offer me an expensive gift?" Seohyun asks showing him the necklace around her neck. "He bought you that?" Luhan asks in disbelief.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me, Luhan?!" Seohyun asks hurt by the news spreading out quickly. "Seohyun, I never intended for you to get hurt. I only told my parents, no-one else." Luhan confesses hurt seeing her so sad. "How can I believe you? How can I trust you with anything now, especially since this was something really important?" Seohyun asks. "Seohyun, I never lie to you or will. I am sorry for my actions but don't you see that I was trying to help you?" Luhan asks. "No. I don't see it at all." She replys. He scoffs at her response. "Stop being so stubborn Seohyun, I'm only trying to help!" He exclaims.

"So now I'm stubborn? I'm sorry that I'm not the person you must have expected me to be, then." She states. "Will you ever realize that all I do is try to be a good person for you. I change for you and you don't even recognize or achknowledge it." Luhan admits. "I achknowledge you, Luhan. But some of your ways just cant be changed, can they?" Seohyun asks seriously. "Im Luhan, the badboy that most people warned you about, right? I changed for what I thought was the best, but obviously I was wrong. We are too different." Luhan states. "Yes. And two different people dont combine well with eachother, I can see very clearly." Seohyun responds immediantly after. "Then, Maybe we should give this whole thing a break." Luhan suggest. Stunned by his words for a quick second, Seohyun doesn't reply as fast.

Luhan as well realizes too late that those words exscaped his mouth. Before he can say anything, "Your right. We need a break." Seohyun then turns around and hurrys back home not daring to look back and reveal her crying face. Sehun comes running from up the block looking at the scene that just occured. "Is everything ok?" He asks catching his breath as he walks into the house holding a newspaper in his hands. "I guess so now. What's up?" Luhan asks not wanting to bother with what just happened. Sehun nervously stands there not wanting to say anything but needing to. "H-Have you checked the newspapers this morning?" Sehun asks. Luhan nods no.

Sehun slowly opens the newspaper to a certain page and hands it to Luhan. Confused by Sehun's actions, Luhan slowly accepts the paper and reads the shocking and heartbreaking news that follows. "17 YEAR OLD FOUND OVERDOSED IN ABANDON HOUSE" It reads. Luhan then goes onto reading the details that cover the story. "I-I'm sorry, Luhan." Sehun apologizes. The paper reads, "Late Sunday night, 17 year old Im Yoona was found dead from an overdose in an whats been confirmed, a 3 year old abandoned house." Reading it immediantly brings tears to Luhan's eyes and everything feels almost now distant from him. It couldn't have been true, No it couldnt have. But it was. Unfortunately, it sadly was the truth. Im Yoona was dead. She's gone.

*Authors Note*

Hello, readers! Soo major shocker- SHES DEAD!!!! I felt like this story needed something shocking, so BOOM, there it is. Now this news will play a role into what happens later on in the story, so this was very much needed. I hope you guys enjoyed and continue reading. PLEASEEEE LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. Thanks again, I'll update soon.