Enjoy the Night

The Greatest Emotion

The car slowly pulls up infront of the venue where the party is being held. Luhan politely helps Seohyun out the car in which Sehun smirks and Kris rolls his eyes. Seohyun quickly takes in the high quality scenery around her. Since the party is being held outside in what seems like a park, people wander around talking to other highly important people they know. White lighterns are placed around the area and a center stage where the band is playing. Infront of the stage is the dancefloor and then tables are surrounding the center of the party. Seeing so may prefessional people wouldn't seem like a big thing for Seohyun to see. She was in fact one of the smartest people in this school of theirs and awards and nominations were granted to her with the best of honors. But to be honest, Seohyun never really actually had a one on one conversation with them. Just a quick glance at their appearance was all she ever endured. The thought of being around so many importan people made the innocent one nervous. Luhan envelpoes his arm around Seohyun's, "Don't worry. Everything will be fine" Luhan whispers in her ear trying to reassure her. She exhales a short breath and is soon lead walking side by side with Luhan to meet his father.

From afar Tao and Kai are seen stuffing their faces at one of the many tables that are serving appetizers. "These rice cakes are delicious!" Tao exclaims as he swallows one whole cake in an instant bite. Kai smacks the older one on the back of the head. "Stop eating like a pig, Were at a party not your diner table!" Kai scolds. "Stop treating your hyun like this, pabo!" Tao responds hitting him on the back of his head. Kai winces in pain and looks over to see the rest of the guys and a jaw dropping looking Seohyun. The rice cake that was once in his hand falls to the floor when he catches a glimpse of her. "Yahh, Is that S-Seohyun?" Kai asks pointing towards her way. Tao looks over and is his mouth opens in surprise too. "She never dresses like that at school, so pretty" Tao responds. Sehun spots the two shocked looking boys and approaches them with the others.

"So I see you two kept yourself busy eating all the food." Luhan says approaching the two guys still arm in arm with Seohyun. Tao waits for Kai to respond with something and then realizes that he's still focusing on Seohyun, which she notices. "Yahh, Don't make her uncomfortable" Tao scolds Kai knudging him. Seohyun lightly giggles at them. "Have you never seen someone as pretty before?" Luhan asks causing all the guys to look at him and Seohyun to blush. "It's not like that. Sorry, Seohyun for being rude. You just don't dress as good as you did tonight. You look really pretty" Kai responds rubbing the back of his neck out of embarassment. "It's fine. Thankyou" She answers. Kris clears his throat. "So when is the real party going to start?" Kris asks deepinign his hands into his pocket.

The sound of someone tapping the microphone interrupts yet answers Kris's questions. "Hello, Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am so very pleased that you all could attend this fine celebartion tonight" Mr.Kim announces earning a round of applause from the people seated and those attending tonight. "So that's you dad?" Seohyun whispers to Luhan. Luhan nods yes. "And over there at the bar is my mom, She enjoys getting a little tipsy at things like these night" He whispers back pointing to the far end of the party. "Get me another round, and this time don't hold back" His mom tells the bartender causing both Seohyun and Luhan to lightly laugh. "Now, It's tooken a while to put the plan of opening this company up for awhile. Weeks were turned into months, and in the end successfully we are here able to celebrate the accomplishment of expanding The Kim's buisness's and more transactions for us all. In a short while I will give some awards to those who were a key part in this plan, but until then please enjoy the rest of the night and lets party" Mr.Kim announces in which every once again applauds. The band on the stage begins to play a very upbeat and dance-like song causing some people to immediantly head for the dancefloor.

"Would you like to meet the host of the night?" Luhan asks Seohyun. She nods shyly and Luhan exscuses himself from the rest of the group. Once Luhan and Seohyun walk off Sehun and Kai begin to giggle over them. "How cute are they really?" Sehun asks teasingly. "I really think that she's the one. The way he treats her is so much different from the others, it's so different" Kai responds. Kris with his well know poker face watches the two 'love birds' make their way to Luhan father in silence. "What about you Kris, Do you think he's found the one?" Kai asks. Kris looks at the rest of them as they stare at him waiting for a response. "It's too soon to tell. Who knows?" Kris responds. "As always, you stay mysterious." Kai says casuing Tao and Sehun to giggle.

Luhan makes the way through the crowd and finally approaches his father who is in the middle of conversing with one of his business mates. "Sorry to interrupt, Father I would like you to meet Kwon Seohyun, Seohyun this is my father Mr.Kim" Luhan introduces. Seohyun shyly bows down and he then shakes her hand. "Your very bautiful Seohyun. I see why Luhan wanted to bring you so bad." The father says causing Luhan's ears to grow lightly red from embarrassment. "Congratulations on the opening of your new company. I send the best of luck for you" Seohyun congrats him. "Why thankyou very much Seohyun, Please enjoy the rest of your night" Luhan's father responds being called for by someone else in the midst of people near the table area. Seohyun watches as he walks away and places her hand on her chest from nervousment. "You see, it wasn't that bad meeting him. He may look all tough but don't worry, he likes you" Luhan reassures her. "Your probably right. So what do you do next at these things?" Seohyun asks. Luhan looks back and spots where most people are. "Well the dancfloor is always available" Luhan suggest. "Oh no. No, no,no,no,no. Definantly not!" Seohyun reponds seriously. He smirks and pulls her to the dancefloor.

When the two of them reach the center of the floor Seohyun shrieks and covers her face with her hands in embarassment. "C'mon show me wht you can do" Luhan says swaying to the music. "I really can't believe your making me do this" Seohyun confesses not budging to move as of yet. "Hey, You've got nothing to loose. Let's emberass ourselves together" He says excitedly. It's true. Seohyun really did have nothing to loose. She was attending a huge party mostly filled with people she barely knew. What could possible go wrong or effect her? Seohyun little by little begins to move to the sound of the music, stepping out of her comfort zone. Luhan begins to do the robot dance causing Seohyun to laugh at him. She follows and he laughs at her as well. Both of them move to the sound of the beat and have fun as they try to make the other one laugh of feel comfortable.

Kris from afar watches the two of them laugh and smile widely in the company of one another. Leaning on one of the tree barks and watching the whole scene of them dancing oddly together makes his blood boil. No matter how hard he wanted it not to be true or real, He really wished he was Luhan right now. Call it jelousy or being envious, but Kris wanted that. He wanted what was being played out infront of his own eyes. Sehun and Kai go and join the crowd that dances along with the music while Tao strolls over to where Kris is with  plate of food in his hands. "He really likes her, Hyung" Tao states looking at the two teens. "Such dorks" Kris comments. "Cute dorks" Tao adds on popping a grape into his mouth. "Not helping" Kris replys. "Maybe you should let this whole thing go. Let the past go. Luhan's really genuinly happy with her, hyung. Think about it." Tao responds eating more grapes. Kris already was. For the past weeks all he did was think. Kris was tied of thinking. Actions needed to be taken, now.

The fast upbeat music begins to slowly fall slowly into more calmed music. "You see, That was fun, wasn't?" Luhan asks out of breath from dancing like a fool. "Yeah, it really was" Seohyun admits shyly. She covers her face quickly. "I can't believe I just did that" She admits laughing. Luhan laughs as well. "Would you like to dance again?" He asks holding out his hand in an gentleman way. "I would like that" She answers smiling and holds his hand. With one hand on his shoulder and his on her back, they slowly dance to the music. "So are you enjoying your night?" He asks. "Yeah, Thanks for inviting me out" Seohyun thanks. "I'm glad your having a good time. Not many girls enjoy things like this, the whole important celebrations that come about" Luhan admits. "It's all about being there for those close people around you." Seohyun replys. "You think so?" He asks now looking straight at her. She nods.

As the two people sway back and forth to the music, Seohyun begins to lay her head down on his shoulder. He slowly begins to stop dancing and she slowly picks her head up. "Can I take you somewhere?" Luhan asks. She nods and Luhan grabs her hand and begins to exit the party. Seohyun looks back and realizes how farther they are starying away from the venue. "Where exactly are we going?" Seohyun asks. "Were here already" Luhan announces walking into a little forest where a pond lay glistening with cool blue waters. From this side you can see the other side of town. Luhan walks slowly towards where the water is and takes a seat on the ground a couple of feet from where the water can meet your feet. He slides his shoes off and dips his feet into the water. Seohyun slowly follows and takes a seat next to him. "I'm surprised that there isn't any snow here and the water isn't as cold" Seohyun says rubbing her arms from being cold.

"Yeah, this place is daily cleaned for some rare reason" Luhan responds taking of his jacket and wrapping it around Seohyun. "Thankyou. But aren't you cold too?" Seohyun asks. "Not really. It doesn't matter anyways" Luhan answers. "No, it does matter" Seohyun states. Stubbornly she scoots closer to him and wraps the jacket on both of them. "You didn't have to do that" Luhan says with a smile. Seohyun responds, "Your father wouldn't want to see you sick." They both sit there looking at the view infront of them. "It's beautiful" Seohyun mutters, Luhan hears it as well. He looks over to Seohyun and captures her side profile which is just as pretty as her whole face in all. "You really are" He mutters.

Seohyun blankly looks over to him and sees that he's already looking at her. Staring into his dark brown orbs makes her heart flutter and her thoughts run wild. "Seohyun, I need to confess something to you" He admits looking away causing all tention to disappear when he looks away. "What is it?" Seohyun asks. "I...I-I like you" He confesses. "And it's not that friend type but more than that. Your different from everyone else and I can't help but have this feeling of something more when it comes to you" He admits. Did Kim Luhan just really confess to Kwon Seohyun? No, It couldn't be. She must have heard wrong. "What?" Seohyun asks innocently and nervously. He scoots closer, "I like you, Seohyun. More than any other person I've know" He restates. "I-"Before Seohyun can continue her phone begins to ring interrupting the moment. Luhan looks away and begins putting his shoes on. She gets up as well and asnwers her phone.

"Hello?" Seohyun asks. "Joohyun, It's me Sooyoung eonnie. I'm at your parents house and they were getting worried about you. I wanted to call before they did. Are you almost finished up there?" Sooyoung asks. "Yeah, I'm on my way now. Make sure they stop worrying" Seohyun says. "Okay, get back safely" Sooyoung says before hanging up. Luhan walks ahead and Seohyun follows behind as he takes her back to the venue to get a car and take her home.

After dropping Seohyun off at her house he's taken back home where he lazily walks back upstairs to his room. Confessing to Seohyun and then not even knowing if she felt the same was not a good feeling. Did he go to fast when confessing? Had Seohyun even felt the same way? He would never know tonight. Luhan opens his bedroom door and is immedintly shocked at what he sees. "Shhh. Don't freak out, please!" She says getting of his bed and rushing towards him. "What the hell are you doing here? How did you get in?" Luhan asks her closing the door behind him. "Through the window. I-I just needed somewhere to go, I had nowhere else to go" She crys out. "Yoona, What happened?" He asks looking at the scrawny skinny teen with messy hair. She looks down and then back up at him. "Explain."

*Authors Note*

Update! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to read as it progresses. I actually put this story into a contest,  (link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/632074/slydeer-s-snsd-i-got-a-boy-writing-contest-open-for-entries-contest-gyoon-snsd-topfany-yongseo-writingcontest-luyoon) So please vote for me! Leave your comments down below and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!