Trouble

The Greatest Emotion

It's been a couple of days since Yoona's death, and Luhan is slowly recovering from her death. At one point he was sad and then became deeply depressed. Do you know how people say that everyone has a different transition when it comes to grieving? Well thats exactly what Luhan was processing through, except he was experiencing each feeling and emotion rapidly after the next. At first he was sad, next came depressed. As of right now, all Luhan was now feeling was anger.

Everyday since that day when Seohyun met him in the pouring rain, She decided to stop by and check on him. His parents felt like she was the only one who could keep him sane and be there to keep him safe and emotionally stable. Of course, before they told her to stay they had apologized for their actions at the dinner meet. Currently, the parents and Seohyun now have a more friendly and kind relationship. However, was their relationship supposed to feel that much more important to her even though Luhan and herelf weren't exactly an item at the moment?

Seohyun rings the doorbell, and within a few seconds Luhan opens it letting her in. She enters the house exscaping the light drizzle of rain that falls on this fine evening. Luhan slams the door shut before flopping himself down on the sofa. Standing there feeling the tense atmosphere, "What's wrong?" Seohyun asks. "I contatcted Yoona's mother and she didn't want anything to do with Yoona or her death. It's her own daughter and she wont even acknowledge that!" He exclaims upset. "That is messed up, But maybe she's grieveing her own way too. I mean, who would really like to witness and cope with the death of their child?" Seohyun asks. Luhan just shakes his head and looks down.

"If it weren't for that stupid Taecyeon then she would still be here today." Luhan mutters. Seohyun sits beside him on the couch. "Luhan, we could try and find any explanation to make us feel better about the death, but things happen for a reason. Everyone has their certain time when they have to leave us even if those around them aren't ready. Don't put all the blame on him." Seohyun responds. "He's the one who got her into this drug habbit, Seohyun. If she didn't do any drugs she would still be here. Taecyeon, he has to pay." Luhan gets up and rushes out the door. Shocked by his outburst of leaving, Seohyun rushes behind trying to catch up.

Sooyoung knocks on the house door multiple of times before Yuri opens it irritated. "Look, I know that my sister might like you but your really pissing me off now." Sooyoung smirks, "Yeah, the feeling is mutual." "Seohyun isn't here right now so there's no point of you being here, goodbye." Yuri says ready to close the door on her face. "Yuri-aah, let Sooyoung in, it's raining out there" Umma says coming downstairs andheading towards the kitchen. Wirh a scoff, Yuri opens the door widedly for the tall girl to enter. "Yes, thank you Yuri-aah" Sooyoung teases.

"Do you know where Seohyun went, Umma?" Sooyoung asks coming into the kitchen. Since Seohyun and Sooyoung have been best friends since childhood, their families are really close. "She had said that she went out real quick to the library, She should be home in awhile. Stick around and you might catch her." Umma says after washing her hair and preparing lunch. "Oooh what are you making?" Sooyoung asks eyes widen when she see's food. "Sooyoung, when it is done I'm sure you will like it." Umma says making the younger girl chuckle.

Luhan hurries off to a short story house and pounds on the door rapidly waiting for it to open. Taecyeon opens it and is greeted with a punch to the face. "You bastard!" Luhan curses at him. Taecyeon wipes the small amount of blood that drips from his nose and smirks before tackling Luhan to the ground. Punches and kicks are thrown to each other as they attack the other one. Taecyeon wraps his hands around Luhan's neck, "You really shouldn't have done that. You should have never came here. Did you honestly think that you were going to come here and fight me for being the blame of Yoona's death. Maybe if you kept a tighter leash around your girlfriend whe wouldn't have met me." Taecyeon says.

Luhan punches him in the stomach cuasing Taecyeon to get off of him and allowing Luhan to throw a few more punches. "You messed up her life. You are the one to blame!" Luhan states picking him up by the colar of his shirt and throwing one last punch. "L-Luhan!" Seohyun calls out for him standing at the doorway looking at the messy and bloody scene. Taecyeon smirks at the expression of Seohyun face and Luhan looking at her. Luhan looks one last time at Taecyeon who is in his grasp. "This won't be the last time we meet, Luhan. You'll pay!" Taecyeon threatens. Luhan scoffs before punching him one last time and leaving with Seohyun.

Sooyoung goes upstairs to Seohyun's room deciding to find something to entertain herself. First, Sooyoung begins to look through Seohyun's closet putting some cute outfits together. Recently, Sooyoung hasn't likes Seohyun's fashion taste. Think of it as a good makeover. Sooyoung smiles as she puts together a nice outfit and decided to start accessorizing it with jewelry. Going over to the dresser and looking for a nice piece to go with the clothing, Sooyoung spots a beautiful necklace that she remembers seeing a while back.

*Flashback*

 Seohyun looks at the necklace contained in the glass jar before heading back over to Sooyoung. "Alright, Seohyun. We are now ready to go" Sooyoung says linking arms with her and making their way out the store. Sooyoung looks back and sees Kris who goes up to the beautiful infinity necklace and buys it carefully before leaving another way. He bought the same necklace Seohyun wanted.

*End of Flashback*

Did this mean that Seohyun and Kris had something going on? No, Seohyun liked Luhan. I mean, unless her feelings changed and her and luhan were no longer an item. The thought of Kris giving Seohyun a gift and she accepting it gladly angered Sooyoung. A sense of envy overcame her and she wasn't sure how to look past this. It was true, Sooyoung did have feeling for Kris. But, did Seohyun her bestfriend have the same feelings for him as well?

With one arm around Seohyun's shoulder, Luhan limps his way home. On the way home, neither of them haven't said a word to him. Seohyun must have been deeply upset or dissapointed with him. She had every right to be, he did something that he knew he wasn't supposed to. Arriving at the house, Seohyun gently puts Luhan down and goes to retrieve the first aid kit.

Seohyun decides to work from the lower body to the upper body. Lifting his shirt, Seohyun immediantly sights bruises and a slight cut. She applys medicine and pressure which cuases Luhan to wince in pain. "You didn't have to do all that fighting, Luhan. Did it make you feel any better?" She asks. "It got out alot of the anger I held in me, so yeah it did sort of help." Luhan answers. Seohyun puts down his shirt and now focuses on the cuts and bruises on his face.

She gently touches his cheek that has a cut on it. "That was the first time I saw you like that. You know, angry and agreesive." Seohyun says interrupting the quiet atmosphere. "What do you think of me?" He asks hesitant to hear her response. "For a moment, I was scared at first but then I realized that what I saw wasn't exactly you. Just all the pain and anger you had." Seohyun states. Mentally, Luhan was happy that Seohyun still had a piece of her that had accepted him. Although, it did make him feel bad that she had to witness something so bad becuase of her. Seohyun finishes up before putting all the material away and putting on her coat. "I should get going now, I'll see you around." Seohyun says ready to leave. "Wait, Thank you Seohyun. For everything." Luhan states. "Your welcome."

Seohyun leaves out the door and Luhan realizes just what mess he made. He let someone so important and special like her go due to his own selfish reasons and ways. He had to get her back. He just had to.

*Authors Note*

Hello readers, I hoped you like the chapter. So this story is recieving lots of love and I can't help but feel thankfull to all you subscribers and readers out there. I really enjoy writing and it feels good to know that others enjoy it as well. In this chapter there was action and a sense of something to expect in the next upcoming chapters. Please leave your comments and share your thoughts down below. I'll update soon :)