Introduction

The Greatest Emotion

I used to lurk in the hallway whenever fight's like this broke out. "Well what am I supposed to do then!" my father yells at my mother. "You should have known that this was going to happen, You never pay attention!" She yells back at him. They were once again fighting over something financial. My father owns alot of buisnesse's, His own company is constantly trading and exhanging money that now more problems are coming to arise. Even though I'm all the way upstairs, I can hear everything loud and clear. "I'll get more money, It's not like I'm losing much anyways" My father says trying to brush it off. "Not loosing much? Your loosing much more than you think, and that you call a wife is taking you for all you got left!" My mother yells at him more angrier.

My father and mother had divorced earlier this year due to my father's affair. I hadn't known about it, all I knew was that my parent's were becoming much more distant from eachother. When I finally got to meet the women that had newly became my father's wife, I knew at the very moment that she was a gold digger. She wasn't his type, and all she does is complain. Compared to my mother, she was nothing. At this moment she was at her sister's house for a bachelorette party. My mother never come's when the other women is here. It breaks her heart.

Just as I'm about to go and close my door, My phone begins to vibrate in my pocket. "Party at my place - Kris" It reads. I peek out from the stairs below and realize that they are still arguing. I head back in my room, get ready, and silently sneak out through the bedroom window. I have done this so many times when fights and arguements break out. Once I'm out of the area my home is, I'm now the Playboy Luhan.

At the party is where all my friends are. Loud music fills the whole place and all the teenagers dance to the sound of the music. Conversating is hard with the loud music blasting through the huge speakers. I head toward the backyeard where more of the party is being held at. Near the pool area is where I find Kris with the others. Kris is flirting with these two girls and Tao is doing the same. Kai and Sehun are going crazy on the dance floor trying to impress the ladies with their moves. I head over to get something to drink until suddenly I'm tugged on the arm by someone. "Remember me Luhan?" She asks. "Aah,Yoona. What are you doing here?" I ask taking notice of how worn out and skinny she looks.

"Same as you. Just trying to get away from it all." She then slowly leans in and whispers, "You know maybe we can help eachother again." I smirk at her words. "Wouldn't your boyfriend get upset?" I ask. "Don't worry about him, Let's go somewhere private" She says. Before  she drags me, I take a quick sip of liquor before heading upstairs with her. She takes us to an empty room and locks the door behind her.

"Sooyoung eonnie, Can't we please go somewhere else. I'm not in the mood to party tonight" I complain. "Stop your whining Seohyun, It's a Sunday night and we have done enough studying to earn some type of fun. Plus, Your sister came here so it's perfectly fine" She states dragging me along with her inside the house. People sweat as they dance themself crazy. Girls grind on the guys to the music and the smell of alchohol fills where the drinking area is. "Don't drink any of this Seohyun" Sooyoung states avoiding the table. She stops in her tracks when she see's the guy that she's had the biggest crush on since freshman year. Kris Wu Fan. He's in the middle of flirting with these two new girls at the party which Sooyoung takes as an competion. "Eonnie don't do anything stupid, alright?" I ask knowing that those two girls are preventing her from her task. "Alright, Go socialize Seohyun" She says before walking off somewhere.

I make my way to the kitchen to see that all the plates that were used for food are now being used for some game involving drinking shots and trying not to puke. I scurry off to the hallway where I see my sister, Yuri. She's busy flirting with some random guy who seems like he like's her as well. "Yuri, Can I talk to you real quick" I say. She tells the guy to wait and then pulls me to the side. "What is your deal with ruining moment's like this. What do you want?" She asks annoyed. "Can you take me home, This house is pretty far from home and it's late out" I ask. "Im busy at the moment if you haven't noticed. Your always interrupting moment's like this" She exclaims.

"Eonnie you shouldn't even be flirting with boys. If umma and appa found out they- "They would do nothing. With the way my grades are they already gave up on making me into one of them. This is why they have you, to make you into the perfect daughter they've always wanted. I want to be a teenager not their robot" She explains. I sigh at her response. "I'll leave in a few so we can go home. I'll call you when I'm finished up here, alright?" She asks. I hug her in response before letting her get back to her buisness. As I'm about to walk into the living room some drunk girl spills her drink all over me. People begin to laugh causing me to rush out of this house fatser than the speed of light. I race to the park across the street in hopes to get away from all the sounds of laughter.

She get's on top of me and rushes her lips onto mines. Her tongue explores inside before she bites my lip gently. "Wait" She says in need for a breath. "I need a quickie" She says as she gets off from me and sits on the side of the bed. "A quickie? What's that?" I mumble. The smell of smoke fills the room and I look over to see her with a cigerette in her hand. I take the cigerette and stomp it out. "What the hell is your problem!?" Yoona asks shocked at my action. "My problem!? You told me you stopped smoking awhile ago, What do you think your doing?" I exclaim. "Listen your not my mom to tell me what I can and can not do, Luhan" She says. "Your boyfriend. Is he the same junkie that you were with last time?" I aks disapointed already. "He's not a junkie. We just do little stuff" She says scratching her head and crossing her arms over her chest. "I can't believe you Yoona, Im really disappointed in you right now!" I say heading to the door." She pulls on my arm, "Don't go Luhan, I need you" She pleads. I shrug off her grip, "No, You need help."

I head outside too angry to look back or go anywhere in that house to be near her. I decide to head home but through the park this time since it's longer and I can clear my head. As I'm walking I notice one other person in the park as well. I hear some sniffling and know already that it can't be okay. "Miss, are you okay?" I ask with a loud clear voice. Shocked by my words she looks up surprised and wipes away her tears real quick. "Stand back, I have pepper spray" She says. I chuckle at her outburst. "Pepper spray, I've been through worst." "Wait, Your Luhan?" She asks quietly. "Thats my name" He admits. A sigh escapes .

"Im guessing you've heard of me?" He asks as he slowly takes a seat at the bench she's sitting on. "Of course, Everyone in the whole school know's you. Luhan the bad playboy" She mimicks. "I've been labled without consent" He says. She looks down before wiping her face again. "So may I ask why your crying?" She stares back at him oddly. "Not to be rude, But when had you been the guy to cheer up girls when you usually break them?" She asks back. "That was more blunt than rude. However, I can be nice when I want and with you I sense that you don't need any cheerin up." She looks away and begins to fiddle with her shirt sleeve. "Tonight, Is just not my night. I got poured on with liqour and I have this test that I haven't even gotten to study for- "Stop. Just please stop right there" He interrupts. He sighs, "Your one of those girls." Her eyebrows rise, "Exscuse me, but what type of girl are you exactly referring me too?" "You know, the girl that prefers school over social life and if she misses one test it's the end of the world. That type of girl" Luhan answers.

She crosses her arms over her chest, mad at his accusations. "You really don't know me then if you think i'm that type of girl. Of course, I like to study but it's a good thing. I rather keep my grades up rather than failing most of my classes" She defends. "What are you saying? That I fail all my classes? I may skip class at times but I can still pass them" He states. "Whatever. Shouldn't you be off doing something reckless?' She asks sarcastically. He laughs again at her remarks. "Am I amusing to you?" She asks sick of his laughter. "Your innocence is arrogance" He says.

"Your opinion doesn't matter to me, so whatever" I say irritated by him. I look over to my side and see how he's not bothered by anything I say. This makes me wonder if he has problems bigger than mines. "So, why are you here in the park?" I ask. "Just needed to get away from it all, go somewhere to think and clear my head" He responds. I nod in understanding. "Why does good things turn bad?" He asks out of the blue. "Change" I simply respond. "All living and nonliving things go through it without even knowing about it itself sometimes" I add on. "I know that it's supposed to be good, but it " He states. "Yeah, It does" I agree.

Before we can continue talking, My phone vibrates alerting me a message from Yuri. "Im outside of the house, meet me there - Yuri" It reads. I wipe my face clear before standing up and fixing myself up. "I guess I'll see you around. Goodnight Luhan" I bid him as I walk back. "Wait" He exclaims. I stop in my tracks. "What's your name?" He asks. "Seohyun. It's Seohyun" I answer. "Good night Seohyun" He says watching as I leave.

That night, I had met Kim Seohyun. Someone completely different from my usual group of people I'm around. Someone that actually understood me and didn't judge me as much as everyone else does. For once, I had connected to someone that understood me.

*Authors Note*

So the first chapter is up! I had an different plan for this but I think this was much better. Is it good? Please leave your comments below. Thanks for reading and get ready for the next chapter.