He's Gone

The Greatest Emotion

Seohyun flashes a friendly smile before retrieving the bought medicine and walking out the store. Walking out, the rain has lessened and now only lightly drizzles down from the sky's above. She turns the corner and see's Kris who is approaching the same direction. He stop's in his tracks once confronted with her. "Hey there" Seohyun greets with a light smile. Ever since their last incounter things have just been silent and awkward between them. He waves. "How are you?" Seohyun asks sowly coming towards him. "Good." He simply replys. Getting the feeling that he doesn't want to talk, Seohyun bids a quick farewell before walking on past him. "Seohyun" He calls out. She turns around. "I have to tell you something".

Luhan looks blankly at his bedroom wall. Rethinking about what he had told Kris was stuck in the back of his mind. Had he really gave up on Seohyun? No. It bothered him that Kris had feelings for Seohyun, that was undoubtly a fact. However, what bothered him more was that he let Kris get her. He let Seohyun go. It wasn't right. Luhan was and still is in love with Seohyun, but the thought of her desrving better stopped him from allowing himself to get her back. He wasn't in the right state to have her and Kris was much better compared to him as of now. Luhan want's the best for her, even if that isn't him. Even if that is Kris. Luhan sighs tired of stressing the situation in his mind so much.

"I like you Seohyun. I really like you." Kris confesses. "Why? I mean, we couldn't barely stand the siht of eachother before and now you tell me this. I don't understand." Seohyun responds. "I'm not sure how it happened. I just starting realizing day by day that you were really perfect. You had this distinct thing about you that made me notice above other people. I know that you and Luhan have something, but I can't push these feelings away. Your a good influence. I need someone like that in my life." Kris states. "K-Kris, you really are a good guy." Seohyun answers approaching him. Kris slowly entwines one of his hands with hers.

"You deserve someone good for you. I may not be the best guy out there but I promise to treat you better than him-Luhan." Kris declares. "He's your friend, Kris. Luhan is your bestfriend." Seohyun states. "We've grown distant from each other. Hes focused on getting better and doing better, I can get better too. You can help me too." Kris replys. "Is that what this is? Im just a cure to helping you get back on the right path of life?" Seohyun asks. "It's not that at all. I see good things in you Seohyun, great things. Your an amazing person and I want to be with you. I know that this is sudden so I don't expect us to get together as of now, but please just think about it." Kris asks. Seohyun slowly nods. Kris places a light peck on her cheeck before letting her hand go and walking up the block."Wait" Seohyun calls out. Kris turns around. "What about Sooyoung? She's always there for you, what about her?" Seohyun asks. "She's not you." Kris simply replys before giving a gentle smile and leaving back home.

Sooyoung walks infront of the girls house and stands there puzzled as to how to introduce herself again. She didn't want to say the wrong thing, that would make the matter worse than it already had become. Sooyoung sighs as she contemplates how to talk to her again. Coming in front of her was Luhan who as well made it a mission to seek for Seohyun. "What are you doing?" Luhan asks puzzled by the girl standing there. "Just thinking. What are you doing here?" Sooyoung asks crossing her arms. "I need to speak to her. Is she here?" Luhan asks. "Same here, and I don't know. We haven't been exactly on speaking terms lately." Sooyoung admits. "Had a girl fight?" Luhan asks with a chuckle. "Not exactly. I prefer the term 'arguement'." Sooyoung responds seriously.

Yuri walks out the house door caring a trash bag. "What are you two weirdo's doing here?" She asks holding the plastic bag out of her reach disgusted by the smell and presence of it. "Is your sister her?" Sooyoung asks avoiding her remark. "Nope, So please do get out of my sight." Yuri says coming down and tossing the bag into another garbage outside. "Do you know when she will be back?" Luhan asks. Yuri smirks. "You miss your girlfriend that much, don't you? Too bad things ended, right?" Yuri asks smirking. Luhan just looks away. "You shouldn't have called things off, Luhan. Not such a smart move." Yuri says heading back up. "Tell her we stopped by." Sooyoung calls out from behind. "Mailbox is full, try again later!" Yuri says slamming the door behind her. "That ." Sooyoung curses under her breath before heading home leaving Luhan there alone.

Seohyun crosses the street and only has atleast 2 more blocks to get home. Thinking of what Kris had told her, she crosses the street without paying attention. A guy on his bike yells and when she looks up he's only a couple of inches infront of her before she's pushed out the way. Flying to the floor, Seohyun hits hard but thank god she didn't get hit by something else. Getting up she realizes that the person who helped her was Luhan. He gets up too and wipes off any dirt visible. "T-Thank you" Seohyn says trying to catch her breath from the sudden speed falling she incountered. "What happened? Why weren't you paying attention? You always pay attention." Luhan begins asking getting closer and checking to see if she's hurt. "I don't know, I guess I was just out of it." Seohyun answers.

Luhan tilts her face up and looks to see if she's scarteched. Evidently a little cut is on her cheeck. "You should pay more attention, you could have gotten hurt way more than this little cut." Luhan scolds. "I know. I'm sorry, but thank you for saving me, again." She states. They both stand there quietly not muttering a word. "I need to get going now, Goodbye." Seohyun says adjusting her clothes and walking on past him. He grabs her arm preventing her from leaving. "I'm sorry, Seohyun. I really am." She turns around and faces Luhan again. "You need time for yourself, I get that, it's okay." Seohyun states. "No, It's not okay. I pushed you away and made things complicated between us." Luhan explains. Seohyun just sighs. "Forgive me, please?" He asks from her. Before Seohyun could answer her phone rings loudly. "He-, Hold on, what happened? Im coming right now!" Seohyun says before hanging up the phone and running off. Out of her bag drops a cough medicine. Luhan picks it up but before he can give it, she's already too far off.

Seohyun enters the hospital and rushes over to where here sister said the family was at. Running into the hallway, Seohyun spots her mother and sister standing infront of one of the rooms. The mother enters the room with the doctor as Yuri stands outside sobbing her eyes out. "Eonnie, W-What happened?" Seohyun asks. "A-Appa. H-h-he's gone." Yuri responds trying to calm herself down but failing. Seohyun as well begins to cry and is embraced in her sisters embrace. That evening, it had marked the first day of srping. The first day that he wasn't able to witness nor enjoy.

*Authors Note*

It was a sad chapter to write but I hoped you enjoyed anyways. Such sad happening taking place, Hopefully all goes well soon. As I said before, this story will soon be ending so show some support and tell me if I should write a continuation. Please leave your comments and share your thoughts down below. I will update soon, Hoped you liked the chappie.