Something to Say

The Greatest Emotion

Seohyun rushes down the stairs while tying her hair into a messy ponytail. "Woke up late today, huh?" Yuri asks as she takes the last sip of her orange juice. "I really don't have time for your teasing right now" Seohyun says as she rushes into the living room to fish for her bookbag that lies on the couch. "So what happened at that party of yours last night? Did you hook up with anyone?" Yuri asks kneeling on the kitchen counter playfully. Seohyun hesitantly stops as she adjusts her coat remembering last night and what almost happened. "You should really head out now if you don't want to be late" Seohyun changes the topic. "Your sister is right, both of you should get going for the sake of your attendance. Get going" Umma adds on coming down from upstairs. Yuri rolls her eyes as she grabs her bag thats placed on one of the chairs and swiftly walks out the house. "Love you girls" Umma exclaims. "Love you too, mom" Seohyun says rushing out the house as well.

"Your going to be late, you know that right?" Yoona asks sitting at the edge of Luhan's bed. He begins to button his white shirt and looks at her still in confusion. "When did you start caring about school?" Luhan asks seriously. She scoffs. "You know why I can't go back, it's not that I don't care." She responds. He looks down at his buttons and from the corner of his eyes he sees her constantly scratching the wrist of her left arm. "What are you doing here, Yoona? I let you stay without answering last night, but now I need to know why your here" Luhan states finishing all the buttons. "I don't have anywhere to go. Last night, I-I" Yoona begins to tear up. Luhan sits down next to her. "I can't even get the words out" She says with a shaky voice.

Looking at the fragile girl hurt him. Her once flawless skin was now pale and unhealthy looking. Her once fit body is now too skinny to compare and her eyes show pain,misery, and a hint of sorrow. The once perfect doll-like Im Yoona he knew was now a completely different person. She was popular and had many friends, but one day her life took a turn for the worst when she decided to try something new. Luhan had a pretty good feeling that this same decison was the reason as to why she was here infront of him now. Oh how he wished that it really wasn't.

"Is it drugs?" Luhan asks tearing away the silence that was once filled with her sobs. She looks over to him and remains silent. "Just answer me Yoona. Is it?" He asks again. She looks down and nods while sobbing again even harder this time. Luhan looks up out of disappoitment. "I tried to stop but I can't, Luhan. I just can't" She responds wiping her face. "Your mom finally kicked you out?" He asks. She nods. "Where is your boyfriend?" Luhan asks. "He was running out of money and I was taking up space to him. He picked drugs over me" She answers with a shaky voice and tears no longer streaming down her face. "And you didn't expect this. Yoona all he ever did was get you caught on drugs and then get rid of you when you were no longer fun to mess around with!" Luhan yells angrily. "I'm not a mess around. He loves me!" Yoona states yelling at him as well. "Loves you? He kicked you out for drugs!" Luhan exclaims. She looks down at the palm of her hands.

"You helped me get better, I want to get better" Yoona says. "Stop the crap, Yoona. You don't care about getting better." "Yes I do, You don't know what I've been through" She replys. "I don't know what you've been through!? I was there when you hit rock bottom becuase of drugs. I was there when that of a boyfriend abused you and left you earlier for drugs. I was the one to help clean you up and put you in a facility to get rid of this addiction. I was there every step of the way, all last year, every day spending hours helping you get better. And now look at you! Your at the bottom once again! So don't tell me I don't know what you've been through when I've been there every step of the way!" Luhan states angrily and seriously. She wipes a few tears that have fallen. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Luhan" Yoona responds. Luhan paces to his closet and pulls out his shoes. "I promise this time will be the last. I need your help Luhan. I need you" She pleads. He looks back and sees the fragile broken girl with her sorrow face plead for his help. What was he to do?

Sooyoung races to Seohyun's locker in such fast speed that you would think something is terribly wrong that happened. "Tell me all about last night!" She exclaims scaring Seohyun slightly. "Please don't do that again" Seohyun says after jumping from the others one sudden appearance so fast. "C'mon spill the details, What happened?" She says with excitement in her voice. "It was good, fun I guess. Umm have you actually seen Luhan?" Seohyun asks. "No, but im assming you must want to see him since something happened between the two of you" Sooyoung suggest. "Kind of. When I tell you this, don't freak out" Seohyun says lowering her voice a little more. Sooyoung nods and leans in to hear what the maknae has to say. "Luhan, He confessed his feelings to me. Eonnie, he actually likes me!" Seohyun responds. Sooyoung begins to grin widely and jump up and down causing a few people to stare at her and notice. Seohyun grabs the girl calming her down and grabs her as they both walk to the next class assighned.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, and I knew it!" Sooyoung responds happily. "I was so shocked, eonnie. And he even tried to kiss me!" Seohyun adds on. "Oh my gosh, that's great! Wait, why didn't he get to?" The tall one asks. "Well you kind of called at the moment, so "Ohh, I'm so sorry. Your parents were going to kill you if I didn't" Sooyoung apologizes. "It's fine. But I didn't get to tell him how I feel and now it makes me feel as if I did something wrong. He hasn't shown up yet and I'm afraid that I'm the reason why" Seohyun explains. "Wait, how do you feel about him?" Sooyoung asks. "I do like him, Sooyoung. He really does treat me special and I think I can handle being in a relationship with him. Ohh but how do I tell him?" Seohyun asks worriedly. "Stop worrying, all you have to do is tell him the way you feel the same way you would tell me. If he doesn't come to school today then go to his house afterschool" Sooyoung suggest. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Seohyun asks in need for reassurance. "If you want him to know how you feel in sake for your relatuonship, then go for it!" Sooyoung states. Seohyun nods and walks into the class with Sooyoung mentally noting to go to his house afterschool.

"When is your dad getting back?" Yoona asks looking around at all the little things placed in Luhan's living room. As he opens up his computer he responds, "He usually comes home at like 9 or later." She nods as she looks at some of the baby pictures placed on the wall. "Baby lulu was way more adorable than the Luhan now" She teases. Luhan scoffs and continues researching on a few facitlitys around here since the old one he used to know is no longer running. "Where are all of your maids? Last time, I came here they would always look at me so meanly" Yoona asks plopping on the couch. "I gave them the day off, they would kill me if they found out you were here right now" Luhan answers. Yoona scoots over towards Luhan and lies her head on his shoulder. "Remember when it was just us two alone in this house and we had some fun right here on this couch?" Yoona seductively asks rubbing his arm. "I actually threw out the other one. This is a new couch" Luhan states getting up letting the girl's head hit the cuhiony couch. She scoffs and then gets up to look at where he is going. "You didn't eat. Are you hungry? Thirsty?" Luhan asks.

Yoona smiles as she gets up and walks over to the kitchen as well. "So caring, are you like this with all your guest?" Yoona asks slowly wrapping her hand around his neck. "Which one do you want? A sandwhich or some fruit?" Luhan asks. She smirks. "I want you" She seductively asks. He moves back getting out of her grasp. "Don't do this, Yoona. Just don't." he says before walking back over to where his computer is and getting back to research more. She sighs and makes her way back over to where he sits and begins to turn on the T.V to watch something. Luhan wasn't going to let his walls down again to her. Definatly not to her.

The bell rings for homeroom and Seohyun rushes to get her stuff and get ready to meet Luhan. She had to tell him the truth about her feelings. Seohyun was not going to let an oppurtunity rush past her and not do something about it. She was ready and willing to get the guy. To meet the possible prince charming in disguise. As she puts on her coat and fixes her scarf, Kris suddenly approaches her. "S-Seohyun, Can we talk?" He asks. She looks at the clock and sees that there is still time for her to prepare for whatever she was going to say to Luhan. "Sure, what's up?" Seohyun asks looking up at him. Her eyes meeting his almost made him blush but of course Krise hides it behind his poker face. "Last night, I wanted to talk to you but you drifted off somewhere. I had wanted to give you something" Kris says nervously. "Yeah, what is it?" Seohyun asks. Before Kris can give her anything the bell rings and alll the students immediantly begin to exit the room. Kris stares at her blankly getting cold feet since it's just the two of them. "I'm sorry can we finish this up another time, I really need to get somewhere now" Seohyun says. "Sure, yeah yeah, it's fine." Kris lies. Seohyun smiles and thanks him before exiting out the school as well.

"Your really a difficult person, Yoona" Luhan states preheating the oven. "Hey, you said you would make me anything I want, and I want cup cakes" Yoona responds picking at some of the frosting that she finds in the cabinet. Luhan takes the jar out of her reach and puts it on top of the counter. "Don't mess with anything, would you?" He asks getting all necessary ingrediants organized on the counter. "Fiesty chef. I like it!" Yoona states eating one of the strawberries she finds in the refridgerator. "Umm I think we need more eggs. I'm going to head into the other kitchen and see if we have anything, don't touch anything okay?" Luhan asks. "Yes Mamm!" Yoona replys sarcastically. He rolls his eyes as he leaves to go in search for the eggs. Yoona looks at the vast amount of food in the cabinets in astonishment. "So lucky, Luhan" She mutters. The doorbell rings and Yoona looks to see if Luhan is nearby. She strolls over and opens the door revealing a younger looking girl.

"Luh- Oh hello" Seohyun says bowing down first. Yoona bows down back. "Haven't we met before. Seohyun is it? Kwon Yuri's baby sister?" Yoona asks. "Yes, you are?" Seohyun asks. "I'm Yoona. Im Yoona. Your such a smart girl, what exactly are you doing here?" Yoona asks confused. Seohyun stutters for an asnwer. "Don't take it the worng way or anything but this is Luhans house, the not-so-smart Luhan, you know. I mean he's not that good in school but hey, he's sure good at other things" Yoona says with a smrik. "Umm I-I just wanted to drop by some of his homework. Teachers can be concerned" Seohyun lies. "Well I think he's still in the shower, want me to go get him real quick?" Yoona asks smiling. Shower? "N-Noo it's fine. I'll be on my way then" Seohyun says sadly turning back and and walking home. "I'll tell him you stopped by" Yoona yells and then slams the door. "Wierdo" Yoona mutters.

When Seohyun reaches her house she runs up to her room and slams the door behind her. Tears already flowing out uncontrolably and her heart feeling like it's been crushed into two million pieces pains her. She slides down her door crying in pain, out of heartache. How could something that felt so right be so wrong. Something that felt so good be so bad. She should have never opened herself up to someone who obviously was and still is a player. A playboy.

"Got a couple of eggs, sorry it took so long" Luhan says adding them to the counter where all the other ingrediants are. "Hey, do you know who Kwon Seohyun is?" Yoona asks poking her finger in some whipcream and then the delicous creme off her finger. Luhan stops looking at the ingrediants and looks up to Yoona. "Y-Yes, why?" He asks nervously. "She stopped by, said it was for some homework or something" Yoona replys. "Stopped by? When?" Luhan asks instantly. "While you were out, it didn't seem that important since she left. Don't worry yourself over it" Yoona says eating another strawberrry. "Sure" Luhan says thinking about why she would really be here. Had she had something imprtant to tell him

*Authors Note*

Update! Please leave your comments down below and let me know what you think. How was the chapter? Dont forget to upvote and subscribe to this story and stay tuned for next chapter.