Heated

The Greatest Emotion

The cool breeze is felt as all proud family member and friends watch the seniors get their diploma and graduate. Loud claps are heard as every graduate takes the stage and happily accepts their diploma as well as shaking the hands of the  principal and vice principal. Mothers and fathers take out their cameras, snapping a shot of the memorable moment taking place at the moment. Smiles are seen on everyone's face, except for one. It was hard to enjoy such a nice morning for Seohyun ever since she found out further information regarding her brother. Seohyun felt stupid, hurt, betrayed, and most of all lied to. It was hard to be happy feeling all these different kind of emotions. Mrs.Kwon looks over to her side where Seohyun is sitting, with a genuine smile on her face. "She's up next" She says excited and chuckling a little bit. Seohyun couldn't help but to break open a light smile at the view of her mothers happiness. They both look forward again and begin to clap as Yuri is next to come up on stage.

"Kwon Yuri" The principal calls out along with clapping being heard. Dressed perfectly in her cap and gown, Yuri makes her way to the stage and accepts the diploma along with shaking the hands of her senior staff. Umma takes multiple pictures at the scene of it all, capturing the moment and proud feeling of it all. Yuri smiles wider when she see's the two other family member sitting and smiling towards her way. She raises her diploma higher in the air earning more clapping. "This one is for you, Appa." She mutters. Looking back at the seats filled of all family members and friends here to gather up this fine morning, Yuri finally takes it all in. She was actually graduating. No more games. Now it was time to move on up and focus on her new adult life. New beginnings.

After the whole ceremony, The Kwon family decided to go out to eat nearby at a mini restaurant located close by in the area. Since it was only around 10am and none of them have ate, food sounded really good at the moment. Once inside, the family is instantly seated at an open table. After ordering what they would like to eat and drink, a conversation comes about. "Wow. I can't believe it. I actually graduated!" Yuri exclaims excitedly. Umma smiles at the excitement and happiness shown. "Of course you did, I always knew you could do it. Congratulations my Yuri-ahh" Umma states giving her a light peck on the cheek in joy. Seohyun smiles at the mother-daughter moment being shared, it was never really like this before. Thing's now really were different.

"I forgive you, okay? I forgive you." Sooyoung says smirking feeling proud as well satisfied. Kris sighs putting his head down on the table and keeping it there for awhile. The two tall teenagers were sitting at the doorsteps of her house. Kris came to his senses when Tao,Kai, and Sehun convinced him to at least apologize for his actions of hurting Sooyoung. Kris wasn't usually the one to apologize, yet now it was different. If things were not right, or not felt good, Kris just had a motive to fix it before things can worsen. This thought only came over him when his pride or ego wasn't too high. "I knew it, I just knew you were gonna apologize first. You just need me as a friend, don't you?" Sooyoung asks in a teasing tone. "Don't get full of yourself, Sooyoung-ahh" Kris says. Sooyoung keeps still at the way he said her name this time, it was different. Kris notices it as well and mentally slaps himself. This was unexpected from himself likewise. "I have to go." Kris excuses himself and rushes off.

After the Kwon family finishes eating up their food, it was the moment that Yuri was secretly waiting for yet hadn't expected at the time. "Alright, It's time for your gifts" Umma announces. "Gifts? You actually got me something? Ahh now I am more excited" Yuri says rubbing her hands together and lightly laughing. "I'll go first, Umma" Seohyun volunteers. Umma nods as she anticipates for what Seohyun had bought. "Alright, I know that it's not something you prefer but I believe it can help later on in life" Seohyun states handing her a bag. Yuri immediately opens it and her smile goes down. One by one, Yuri pulls out the books Seohyun bought for her. "Wow. Book's. You know me so well." Yuri sarcastically says. "They are not just any type of books, they are self-improvement books. Each one I specifically got for you." Seohyun explains with a smile. "How....nice." Yuri says pushing the books to the side ready for the next gift. "I had a feeling you wouldn't be too proud of that one so look in the bottom of the bag" Seohyun advises.

Yuri furrows her eyebrows confusedly and does as told. At the bottom is a thin case resembling ones that carry jewelry. Yuri opens the case and is revealed to a beautiful silver necklace with a little letter "Y" on it. "It's so beautiful. Thank you, Seohyun. This means allot" Yuri thanks. Seohyun just smiles in return. "Alright, now my gift isn't as extravagant as your sister's but it is worth it." Umma defends. Yuri nods waiting for the gift. Mrs.Kwon opens her wallet and takes the check assigned for Yuri out and hands it to Yuri. "Right there is two thousand dollars. Your father and I have been saving this for years, but when the rent came up and he lost his job, some money was gone but we saved this for you. It was hard Yuri, but I know you deserve best. I hope you can use this on college and academic and or right wise." She explains. Yuri smiles genuinely. "I know. I promise you, We will all be okay."

 Right after the family finished their delicious and heart warming breakfast, when they were leaving out the door someone met up with Seohyun unexpectedly. "Hey" He says with a smile. "Kris, Hey." Seohyun greets back. Mrs.Kwon and Yuri excuse themselves as they walk up ahead for the two to talk. "What are you doing here?" asks Seohyun. "Oh, I was just walking and then my stomach began to talk to me, so here I am." Kris explains getting a light hearted laugh from the girl. "Seohyun, I don't mean to bother you , but I need something from you. An answer." He states. "Sure, what is it?" Seohyun asks confused. "Your feelings, where do they stand?" He inquires. "Kris, I thought we got past this already." She answers firmly.

"I just need to know, Seohyun. Please, be honest with me and I won't bother you about this again. I promise." Kris responds firmly and seriously. Releasing a quick sigh, Seohyun answers. "I care for you, Kris. I really do. I have love for you in my heart, it's just not the same kind you have for me at the moment. I could never give you a straight answer because I wasn't sure and I never wanted to hurt your feeling's. My intentions are good, I don't mean to hurt you but I don't carry those same feelings. I'm sorry." Kris nods and accepts her words as they flow out. He embraces her in a tight warming hug before slowly leaning and giving her a light peck on the forehead. "I'll see you around, Seohyun." Kris answers with a light smile before turning away and going back the way he came from. Seohyun watches as he leaves and then begins to wonder if her actions and words were okay. They were real and honest feelings, she could not lie about that.

"Alright mom, Have fun on your trip. Tell Dad that I said I love him too." Sooyoung says over the phone as she munches on the bag of potato chips in her grasp. She sat alone on the comfy couch in her house alone while her mother and father went on their cruise they had gotten booked for their anniversary. She reaches for the remote with her foot, successfully grabbing it and changing the channel to something more interesting. "I know what to do Mom, don't worry. Please, just have fun while your there. I'll call you later, Love you." Sooyoung says soon hanging up the phone and tossing it to the side and focusing back on the T.V. After the show ends, She jumps off the couch heading to the kitchen for something to drink.

Opening the refrigerator and pulling out a jug of orange juice, Sooyoung pours herself some in a plastic cup with a few ice cubes at the bottom. After putting the jug away, She sips the juice releasing a refreshing "Ahhh" after tasting the delicious cold drink. Her doorbell rings making the only sound in the house other than the T.V in the living room. "Coming" Sooyoung calls out taking another couple of sips of the tasty orange juice. The doorbell rings again, annoying her a little. "I'm coming, Hold on!" Sooyoung yells putting down the cup and making her way to the door. Opening it she see's Kris, but this time something a little more different in him. "Hey, Are you okay?" Sooyoung asks.

Before she could say anything further, Kris cups her face and slams his lips hard against hers. In response hesitantly, Sooyoung kisses him back with so many different emotions and thoughts running wild in her head and heart. She pulls him into the house and closes the door behind her still in a lip lock with him. He pulls her closer to him by the waist and travels his kisses down her neck back up to her lips. He quickly takes off his shirt and helps her take off her's. Sooyoung kisses his chest and kisses him hard back on the lips enjoying the moment. His hands roam down and then lifts her up, her legs wrapping around him. Both still kissing, Kris takes her up to her room and closes the door behind them.

 

*Authors Note*

.

.

.

WOW :0. Hello readers, So yeah, that sort of random make out scene just happened. Many of you have been asking about SooKris and then this sort of happened. I'm not good at writing kissing and make out scenes but a girl can try, right? Please let me know what you think and leave your thoughts down below. I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. I have like 2-4 chapters left to go so do anticipate for the ending. I'll update soon, bye :)