Flashbacks

The Greatest Emotion

It's only been a day since the news spread like wildfire across the city about the shocking death of Im Yoona. The girl that died to a drug overdose, the girl that people gave up on, the girl who Luhan loved. At first, Luhan hadn't believed in anything he was hearing or reading about in the newspapers. But then when he heard it officialy confirmed on the news that displayed on the T.V, Luhan sadly had to accept the truth. Yoona was officialy gone, and she was never coming back. When his parents heard about the tragic news they tried to comfort Luhan, but he pushed them away. He needed to grieve on his own.

Luhan wakes up with a bolt trying to retrieve from the horrid nightmare he just witnessed. Still with bags under his eyes, It's been hard to get any rest after finding out about the death of a loved one. Althrough out last night, Luhan had been constantly waking up in the night after have a dream or nightmare of Yoona. Some of them were good, at one moment he didn't mind not waking up. However, the bad ones cuased him to sweat and get scared easily. The more he thought of her, the more memories kept flashing back in his head of them together. Memories that will never happen again. Ever.

After washing up, Luhan goes downstairs to the kitchen for breakfeast. One of the maids stand there looking sad for the boy. "It's aright, I think I'll make my own food today." He dissmisses her. He heads to the fridgerator and pulls out a carton of milk and then begins to prepare cereal. Looking out the window from his view, the rain pours heavely. It begins to remind him of a time when him and Yoona enjoyed the shower that came down.

*Flashback*

Yoona runs around infront of the house soaking wet as Luhan chases after her. Laughing as she runs in a circle and he still fails to catch her, Luhan smirks seeing a quick way to get her. He stops in his tracks as she runs a certain way that easily gets him to grab her. He picks her up in a hug and she laughs feeling defeated. After putting her down, she places a light kiss that Luhan enjoys perfectly. The couds roar above them, but it didn't matter. This was a time where it was just two of them. Nothing else really mattered. Simple moments like these made his day. "I love you, Luhan." She whispered to him. "I love you too, Yoona." He replyed back before engadging in another lip lock.

*End Of Flashback*

Luhan blinks rapidly trying to overcome the rush of memory. Looking down, He realizes that he over poured too much milk while thinking, milk is spilled over the counter and drips to the floor. He mentally curses at himself as he cleans up the mess he created due to carelessness. Luhan grabs the roll of paper towels and wipes away the milk. Grabbing more of the towels, he reaches the floor and begins to wipe away the mess as well. While scrubing his thoughts go off where.

*Flashback*

The music plays through the living room as the two teens clean up after a big party last night. Luhan who is busy moping the floor looks up to see Yoona dancing as she puts cups and plates in a trach bag. "Are you having fun there?" Luhan asks smirking. Yoona stops dancing and looks up at him. "Kind of, why don't you dance with me?" She asks with a playfull grin. "No, I don't dance." He states. Yoona drops the garbage bag and approaches him slowly. "C'mon, it will be fun" Yoona says already moving to the beat infront of him. He watches as she dances and just laughs. She grabs him trying to make him get into the spirit of the song, but evidently leads them to tripping on the slippery floor. They both lay there laughing at the incident.

*End Of Flashback*

Luhan stops scrubbing the floor and gets up immediantly. He couldn't be here, atleast not now. Everything he did or saw was reminding him of her, he had to get away. He needed to escape. Luhan puts on his coat before fleeing out of the house in a rush. Roaming the city streets with no place set on mind to go, Luhan walks slowly in the pouring rain. He passes by a cafe, looking through the window he swears he see's Yoona from behind, but once the lady turns around it's known to be a complete stranger. It was offical, Luhan needed help. Just who was going to be the one who gave it to him?

Seohyun sits quietly reading a book near the window side in her bedroom. Abruptly, Sooyoung stammers into her room trying to catch her breath. "What the hell are you doing just sitting here?" Sooyoung asks surprised by her actions. "Well good morning to you too" Seohyun comments putting down her book. "Why aren't you with Luhan, this is a difficult time for him?" Sooyoung questions upset. "It's a difficult time for me too, I'm not the one who called things off." Seohyun explains. "Wait, what? Never mind, Don't you know what happened? Have you read the newspapers or the news?" Soyoung asks. "No, why?" Seohyun asks confused yet concerned.

"It's Yoona. She's dead." Sooyoung states. Seohyun's eyes widen at the news. "What? Why? What happened?" Seohyun asks seriously. "Drug overdose. They found her body in some abandoned house. I heard that they found her a couple days after her death." Sooyoung answers. "L-Luhan must be feeling terrible" Seohyun stutters out. "I feel so bad for him, it must hurt alot." Sooyoung comments. "I-I should go see him, He needs someone right now." Seohyun states putting on her shoes and grabbing a quick coat before rushing out the house in search for him. "Make sure he's okay!" Sooyoung calls out behind her.

Soaking wet from the rain, Luhan slowly stops in his tracks tears falling down his face. He hears Yoona's voice in his head, like a constant ringer that she's there. But in reality, she's gone. Luhan with both hands presses against his head tightly trying to stop the pain being cuased from his head to his heart. From afar, Seohyun spots Luhan and rushes over to him. He opens his teary eyes that make his sight blurry. "L-Luhan?" Seohyun calls out. Her voice almost resembles Yoona and he grabs her, "Yoona!Yoona!" He stammers. "Luhan, It's me Seohyun. I'm not Yoona. L-Luhan your hurting me". She says feeling the tightness of his grasp. Luhan's blurry vision dissappears when he see's a soaking wet Seohyun in his hands. He immediantly lets her go and backs away slowly.

"I-Im sorry". He says looking at her, Seohyun. "It's okay. Luhan, what are you doing out here, Your all wet." She states. "I can't stop it, Seohyun. The pain won't go away. She's everywhere I go. I-I don't know what to do" He stammers out before crying it all out. Seohyun approaches him before pulling him into a tight hug and embrace. He sobs on her shoulder and holds her tightly. "It's okay, everything will be okay." Seohyun says rubbing his back. This time it wasn't going to be easy for Luhan to get over Yoona, but Seohyun was going to be there. She had to be. She chose to be.

*Authors Note*

That chapter was difficult to write. It's so sad but eventually things will get better. Hello readers, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and anticipate for the next upcoming ones. Please leave a comment down below and let me know what you think. Share your thoughts. I'll update soon, Bye :)