Confession

The Greatest Emotion

Kris sits quietly near the window side, watching carefully as rain pours down on the city streets. It was spring, but the rain pouring heavely down these past few days were telling different. When were the flowers going to bloom? When were the clouds going to be brighter and reveil the sun? When was the weather going to change for the better? When was he to confess his true feelings to the girl he began to have a liking for? There was no certain answer to any of these questions. To any of his questions. Everything made no sense at all to him. All these struggles and changes that occured made life complicated. Life was confusing.

Sehun knocks on Kris's bedroom door. Kris never answered when someone knocked on his door. They were bound to walk in with or without hearing a sound coming from inside. Sehun enters inside the room, just like Kris expected, and closes it lightly behind him. "You left the front door open." Sehun says walking up to the bed and plopping himself down comfortably. Kris continues to stare out the window, not once changing his poker face and looking at Sehun. "Are you ok?" Sehun asks concerned. "Sehun, Have you ever been in love?" Kris asks. "H-Hey, where is the coming from?" Sehun asks a little bit scared of what hes going to hear next. Kris never loved anyone. Never.

"Just answer the question. Have you ever been in love?" Kris asks again. "No. No, I haven't." Sehun states. "How do you know when your in love?" Kris asks still not changing or phasing into any other expression. "I don't know, Kris. I think you just feel it." Sehun guesses. "Love? The word sounds pathetic itself. It must be for fools then." Kris concludes. "I've heard that love makes you do crazy things, but it's all worth it for that one special person who makes you feel a certain way." Sehun informs Kris. The tall guy finally looks over to Sehun, adverting his gaze from the rainy glass window. "Love is stupid." Kris confesses.

Sooyoung sits near her dresser as she fixes herself with some light make-up. She had spent the last couple of days bottled up in her room upset over the arguement she had with Seohyun. This girl needed a night out, she needed to let off some steam with a good party. As she applys some light blush, Sooyoung spots the pictures that Seohyun and herself had taken in the malls photo booth. The four pictures included them hugging, pouting, making cute aegyo faces, and smiling brightly. These pictures hang in the upper part of her mirror proudly, somethin she wasn't feeling so much about their friendship right now. Sooyoung pulls the picture off the mirror and tosses it to the floor. She sighs as she sits there looking at her reflection.

Slowly, Sooyoung begins to wipe off all the makeup she coated on her face. Seohyun never really liked that. Seohyun had always said Sooyoung was the best showing off her natural beauty. It was true. Things were said that evening that shouldn't have been said. Everything that was being thrown out from their mouths was out of anger. Atleast, that's what Sooyoung had strongly believed. It was definetly wrong of her to come at Seohyun like that, it was a simple yet turning into complicated situation. Undoubtly, Seohyun was correct. Kris had feelings for someone else that wasnt her but rather her bestfriend. It did bother her. But loosing her bestfriend bothered her more. She had to fix things, before it was too late. Sooyoung picks up the picture and rushes out the house with it.

Seohyun closes the window and the blinds that are in her father's room. "Joohyun" Mr.Kwon calls out weakly. Seohyun turns around and goes near her father's bedside as he motions for her to sit. "Is everything okay? I haven't been out this room for weeks, I would like to know if things are well." He says. "Everything is fine, except you. We are all waiting for your quick recovery, Appa" Seohyun answers. "Joohyun, I-I'm not getting any better. It would take awhile before anything new shows with me." He admits. "Don't talk like that, your going to get better." Seohyun says in a convincing tone. "I know that we had out indifferences before, I'm sorry for being too hard and strict on you. I could have been more understainding but my stubborness got in the way." He confesses. "Your not the only stubborn one here. I'm sorry too. I'm partly to blame since I went through a much more rebellious phase. You were just trying to look after me and I was difficult." Seohyun as well confesses.

"So tell me. How long have you two been seeing eachother?" He asks. Seohyun furrows her eyeborws taken aback by his words. "What do you mean?" She asks. "It's very obvious Seohyun. I know when my daughter is dating someone, it's one of my many father senses." He admits flashing a light grin. Seohyun doesn't respond. "It's Luhan, right? Kim Luhan?" He asks. Seohyun slowly nods. "But were not going out anymore. I guess were too different to be together." Seohyun concludes. "Hey, nobody is too different to be together. You decide on how you make these differences work well together so you two can be together. It might sound not right, but most things never do seem right until they happen." He states. Seohyun delicately holds his hands in hers.

"Appa, I wish you could get out of this stupid bed already." Seohyun sighs. "I feel very mutual towards those wishes." He agrees. Suddenly he begins to cough hardly with such force you would literally think he's coughing out a lung. Seohyun goes to the bed side and grabs the glass water and hands it to him. He accepts and drinks slowly relaxing his body again. "Seohyun, Can you go out and give me some more of that cough medicine?" He asks handing her back the glass cup. "I can't just leave you here alone, I'll call Umma to get on her way from work." Seohyun says reaching for her phone. He touches her arm. "She'll be here in a couple minutes which won't take too long. Plus, you've been here all day. Go get some air, I know I would love too." He admits. "Alright, but if anything hurts or aches or just in general happen, call me."  Seohyun says getting up. "Wait, Come." He calls out. Mr.Kwon takes her into a tight hug and both says their "I love you's". Seohyun then leaves and goes off to the store.

Luhan flips through the channels aimlessly. A knock is heard on his door and he lazily gets up to open it. "Kris, what are you doing here?" He asks confused since they haven't seen eachother for awhile. "I'll make this quick Luhan. Really quick in fact." Kris answers. Luhan just stares blankly at his friend. "I like Seohyun. I admited it, I have feelings for Seohyun. Don't ask em when or why or even how it happened, just know that it did. I know that it's wrong and maybe im not the best guy out there for her, but I can't change these feelings. And I don't think anything you will say can change it either." Kris confidently announces. Luhan looks at his friend with widen eyes. "Congrats, Kris. I'm glad you found someone." Luhan responds. "Your not upset?" Kris asks. "Would it change anything even if I was?" Luhan asks. Kris stands there not making an answer.

"Just go get the girl Kris. It doesnt matter about me anymore, it's what you want. Just go." Luhan says before slowly closing the door behind him leaving Kris stunned by the incounter. He expected things to go way different then they had just gone. Why was that? Why was Luhan so calm? Of course, the answer was simple. It was hurting Luhan to know that his friend like his ex. Who wouldn't be hurt by finding out something like that. However, Luhan wouldn't confess to it. No. You never confess to something like that.

*Authors Note*

Hello. Sorry for the late update, but I hoped you enjoyed anyways. Please share your thoughts and leave your comments down below. Let me know what you think. I'll update soon, bye :)