Goodbye

The Greatest Emotion

The doe eyed girl stands there infront of the other two waiting for a response. "Leaving? What do you mean your leaving?" Luhan asks in disbelief. "I'm leaving, Luhan. Im very highly appreciative of your time to take care of me but I need to learn how to handle my own life now. I need to learn from my mistakes on my own." Yoona explains. Seohyun listens intently to the Yoona's reasoning as she straightens up her position on the couch. With furrowed eye brows and a confused look, Luhan can't utter a word yet.

"Where are you going to go?" He finally asks. She then shrugs her shoulders. "I'll find somewhere to stay. Not that it isnt obvious, but I'm not welcomed around here. You were the only person who took me in and even that was sort of a problem. I'll find somebody for sure." Yoona answers. "Why are you leaving now. Out of all the times, why now?" Seohyun blurts out. Yoona smiles gently before looking towards Seohyun. "I guess I realized too late where I'm supposed to be. Where I should be." Yoona simply replys. Luhan crosses his arms and still has a confused expression.

"It's Taecyeon, isn't it. You two are talking again, aren't you?" He begins ansking angered. "Luhan, even if it was him I still need to move on out of here. You have a great life and I'm just bound to ruin it eventually just like how I ruin everything. Coming here was a mistake." She states confidently. His eyes slowly get watery and he burst out with words that he has bottled up inside. "You can't leave again, Yoona! Last year was hard enough when I heard that you cheated on me and went out with that guy who got you hooked on drugs. Your better than this Yoona, I can help you again. I know that I was hesitant at first but I can fix you, Yoona. Everyone deserves another chance." He states. "Don't you hear yourself, Luhan?! I am not a person you should have in your life, I've cuased you anger,sadness, and made you go through struggles just to help me with my selfish ways. No matter what you think, I can't be fixed. Not this time. Look, This is me finally for the first time not being selfish and helping you out. You need to let me go, Luhan." Yoona replys.

The scene that unveils infront of Seohyun's eyes is something that you would see in storys. However, their life was not a story. It was all real. All the heart wrenching and sad emotions were real. Tears built up in her eyes, Yoona slowly approaches Luhan and embraces him in a hug. "I know that it will be hard but you have to let me go. I'll always remember you and the perfect memories we shared together, the perfect times we had spent in each others comapanys. I love you, Luhan. I'll always love you. You are my first love, the first person who accepted me for my flaws and all. Your always looking out for me, but now let me look after you. This is for the better, to both move one from each others lives. Goodbye." Yoona says to him crying and hugging him closer to her. Once the hug is broken off, She gives him a peck on the forehead before walking out of the door for good.

Luhan stares blankly at the door still processing what just occured. Seohyun sits quietly thinking what to do next. How was he feeling? Is he angry, or maybe sad? She had no idea what to do. However, Seohyun gets up and goes over to him and hold him against her. He slowly embraces her back and weeps silently on her shoulder. No matter what happened, Seohyun had to be there for him. Even though it pained her a little, She had to realize that Luhan's first love was Yoona. It was a fact that she had to face. Even now when they both say their final goodbyes and exit from each others lives, Yoona was always going to be an important part of Luhans life. Now more than ever, Seohyun had to push these envious thoughts behind and focus on Luhan. He needed her and she definantly needs him.

The next few weeks come by, and things go smoothly. Ever since Yoona's leaving, things have pretty rough on Luhan but he has slowly started letting her go and finally move on. He had to focus on what was present and not the past. He had to focus on her-Seohyun. She was always there, everyday, by his side making sure he was okay and trying to lighten the mood at majority of times. Seohyun was there for him, and thats ale he really ever wanted from her. Call it what you wanted, but there was this feeling that Luhan had began discovering with Seohyun. It was something he felt before but slightly different this time. Luhan couldnt put a name on it now, but it felt good. Currently at the moment, Seohyun lay on his lap fiddling with his fingers as he smoothes her hair back. The T.V is on and reruns of Keroro show in his living room.

While they relax like this, It gave Luhan alot of time to think about things. The sound of her giggling at the show brings him out of his thoughts. "Seohyun, Are you busy tommorrow night?" Luhan asks looking down at her and continuing to rub her hair back. "It's a Sunday night. I'm never really busy." Seohyun replys. "I know this might sound sudden, But I was hoping that you will attend dinner with my family tommorrow. They really want to meet you." Luhan says. She stops playing with his fingers and gets up to look at him. "You want me to meet your parents?" She asks seriously. "Of course. Your a good person, and my family should be able to know who I love being around." He answers. Seohyun hugs him happily, "I would certainly love to meet your parents. Both of them will come right?" Seohyun asks. "Yes. My mom visits on Sundays, I'm sure she would love to bond with someone other than me and my father." He assures her. "Should I be aware of anything? Do I have to get dressed up?" Seohyun asks worried. "Don't stress over anything. Just be yourself, that's why I like you." He says calming her down.

Later that evening, Luhan walks Seohyun home. When the two reach her front door, they soon bid their goodbyes. "So, I will be seeing you tommorrow night then?" She asks. "I hope so. You know, your parents can come to if they want." Luhan answers. "My mom will be busy with her bookclub and my father is sort of ill. You will most likely only see me there tomorrow." Seohyun replys. He leans in closer to her, "I wouldn't mind at all seeing you." He leans in and places a sweet little peck on her delicate lips before walking off. A new emotion that Seohyun hadn't yet discovered washed over her and made her heart feel like it would jump out of her chest. Call it what you want, but this feeling couldn't and wouldn't go away. And she liked it.

Authors Note:

Hello readers :). Since my two week departure I felt like I should make it up to you guys and update whenever in my free time. I've been thinking alot about this story and hope that it goes just as great as i imagine it to be. Please leave your comments down below and let me know what you think. I'll update soon.