Tutoring.

Complicated Love

" Eomma, Im going! " Eunhyuk yelled as he walked downstairs and towards the door. 

Before he could open the door, his mom comes running in, " Y-yah, where do you think you're going?" 

" Donghae's, why? " Her son shrugged and opened the door.

But before he could step out, his mom cuts him off, " I already told you not to go out today, your tutor is coming. " 

Eunhyuk whined, " But eomma - " 

" No, buts. Just go upstairs and get ready. " 

" I dont need to get tutored! I can handle it myself. " 

" Hyukjae, you're failing all your classes, you - " 

" No, Im getting an A in PE. " He remarked. 

Dahae glared at him, " Aish, just get ready! She's coming soon. " She said and pushed him to the stairs, but Eunhyuk used his weight to stop her and turn around. 

" She? My tutor is a girl?" He asked to make sure, which Dahae nodded at, " Really, Eomma? A girl? You trust me with a girl in a room all alone? " He smirked.

Dahae slapped her son's head, " Yah! I know my own son, if I got a guy to tutor, you'll end up becoming ' buddy buddy ' with him, " She said, mocking the word, buddy. " If I get a girl, well, you know my answer. You're not very fond with girls, are you? " She smiles.

Eunhyuk chuckled, " Oh yeah? What if this girl is my admirer or something? " 

" Ani, I dont think so. I didnt see any fangirling or whatso ever when she saw you. " Dahae shrugged. 

" Saw me? wait, you saw her see me? " He asked, getting a nod from his mom. " Wait.. So.. Is she a friend or something? " He asked but then suddenly gasped, " Eomma! Dont tell me its Gyuri! " He yelled out of shock. 

Dahae laughed, " Its not, just get ready! " 

" But, Eomma! I swear if its Gyurri I will - " He continued to whined.

" You'll do what? Run away? " Dahae chuckled. 

" Eomma! " He whined like a kid. 

Dahae laughed, " Just get your stuff ready, your tutor will be here soon, go. " She pushed him but he turned around to say something, but ended up getting yelled at again, " Hyukjae! Go! " She demanded. 

" Fine.. Gosh.. " He mummbled. " This is such a pain in the . " He continued. 

" Bwoh? What was that? " Dahae looked down at him. 

" Nothing.. I said, its a pain in my back because you pushed me too hard. " Eunhyuk forced a smile. 

Dahae chuckled once again, " Just hurry up. " 

 

After waiting for about 10 minutes, Dahae welcomes Hyoyeon into the house. 

" Annyeonghaseyo. " Hyoyeon bowed, " Thank you, again for the job. " She kindly smiled.

" Aniyo, thank you for taking the job. " Dahae smiled, " He's upstairs, is there anything you need to ask first? " 

Hyoyeon shook her head, " Im good. " She smiled.

" Alright, just come to me when you're having trouble, my son could be a little hard-headed. " She laughed. 

Hyoyeon forced a small laugh, " Neh. I'll plan on changing that after tutoring him. " She gave a positibe attitude. 

Dahae smiled at her, " Please do. Just go upstairs and its the second door to the left. " She smiled.

" Neh, thank you. " She bowed her head before going up the stairs. 

 

While that moment, there's Eunhyuk in the room, sitting at his study table. He rested his head on his left paln as he played around with the pencil. " This is so lame.. " He mummbled with a frown. 

" I should be at Donghae's right now.. " He mummbled to himself. 

Once he heard the door open, he sighed and rolled his eyes. " Welcome, tutor. " Eunhyuk said with a sarcastic tone without turning around.

"  Hi.. " Hyoyeon awkwardly said as she slowly started walking towards him.

Eunhyuk raised his head once he heard that familiar voice. He turned around amd smirked, " Well, well, so you're my tutor? " He laughed, which Hyoyeon nodded at as she placed her bag on his study table.

" We dont need to do introductions, so lets start? " She forced a small smile and sat on the chair that was beside Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk curiously looked at her, " How did you get this job? " 

Without looking at him and kept flipping the pages on the Chemistry book, " Your mom offered it to me. " She replied.

He gave her a sly laugh, " Why? " 

" What do you mean, why? Is that suppose to be offensive? " Hyoyeon said, still focussing on the book. 

" Nothing, its just, well, dont mean to be rude but I remember you said you're a high school drop out. " He scoffed. 

Hyoyeon rolled her and looked at him, " Can we just start, please? " She asked.

" Nope, answer my question first. " He stubbornly said and leaned closer to Hyoyeon, making her back away, " How did you get a job like this when you're a high school drop out? " He smirked.

" Why do you always like to intimidate me?" Hyoyeon glared at him and pushed him away. 

Eunhyuk laughed, " Its fun pissing people off. " 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Lets just start. " 

Eunhyuk laughed and opened his mouth to speak but Hyoyeon suddenly took something out of her pocker and shoved a candy in his mouth. 

" Yah! " He yelled out of shock, making her smirk. He glared at her and spit it out, " At least take the wrapper off. " He mummbled and unwrapped the candy before putting it in his mouth again. 

As expected, the first day of tutoring was not easy. Eunhyuk was always dozing off, asking random questions, bothering Hyoyeon while she's trying to teaching, all those kinds of stuff. Hyoyeon was of course, frustrated but having the thought of having no home, makes her go through the day. So the whole tutoring sessions took 4 hours, but of course with breaks. 

" Thank you, Hyoyeon. " Dahae smiled at her as she walked her to the door. 

Hyoyeon smiled, " You dont need to thank you. Im just doing my job. " 

" The job of tutoring Wow, amazing. " Eunhyuk said at the back from the living room, " A girl like you got a job, that is a-maz-ing. " He whined at her. 

Dahae turned around, " Stop talking, Hyukjae. " She threatened him while Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. Eunhyuk chuckled and went upstairs. 

Dahae then turned to Hyoyeon, " Anyways, I got your first shift, $80 in total. " She said as she took out the money from her pocket. 

Hyoyeon widely smiled, " Thank you! I didnt expect it to be so fast. " She said as she took the money. 

The woman smiled, " You deserve it, its not easy tutoring my son. " She laughed.

She forced a laughed, " I'll manage. Thank you. " Hyoyeon bowed. " I have to go, I still need to wor- I mean, go home.. " She nervously laughed.

Dahae smiled, " Take care. Bye. " She waved as Hyoyeon started walking off. 

Hyoyeon walked home, smiling at her money. She sighed of relief, " At least, Im starting with good money. " She smiled. She safely put it in the pocket of her bag. 

As expected, Hyoyeon didnt go home, but went straight to her other job. 

As time passed by, Hyoyeon almost has the money to pay the rent, she just needed to work one more day with Eunhyuk. But of course, it wasnt so easy working with him,he's always doing the same stupid things; bothering her, zoning out, not doing his work. He always manages to make Hyoyeon mad, but that doesnt mean she'll explode, she'll always keep it in. 

Another day of tutoring Eunhyuk disappointed Hyoyeon. She sighed in front of Eunhyuk's door before opening. As soon as she opened it, she was greeted by Eunhyuk, sitting on the chair.

" Hi, tutor. " Eunhyuk gave a sly smile. 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, " Lets just start, so we could get this over with. " 

" What, why? You dont want to spend time with me? " He smirked as he patted the chair beside him. 

She rolled her eyes and didnt bother to answer him. She set her things on his study table and sat beside him. Hyoyeon took the text books from Eunhyuk's bag and opened the page. 

Eunhyuk watched her write the problems and answers on the paper.. He then let out a chuckled, " How are you so smart? " 

Hyoyeon scoffed at his question, " I'd always go to the library to learn and read, unlike you. " She replied. 

Eunhyuk smirked at her last comment. " Wow, sassy much. " He mummbled, making Hyoyeon mentally kill him. " What does the library have? All they have is novel books, " 

" Are you an idio- Never mind, you are. " She smirked, " Libraries have all kinds of books, Even chemistry books, math books, history books, phy- " 

" Yes, yes whatever, I know. " Eunhyuk cut her off, " just explain to me how thats the answer. " He pointed to the book. 

" O.M.G. " Hyoyeon flipping her hands. " Does Lee Hyukjae a.k.a Eunhyuk want to learn? " She said with such (fake) amazement.

Eunhyuk glared at her, " Aish! this girl." 

Hyoyeon smiled and winked, " What? Im just letting out my shocking feelings. "  He glared at her before taking away the text book. " yah! Give me that! " She tried to reach for it, but Eunhyuk quickly stood up. 

" If you dont want to tutor me and joke around, then I'll joke around as well. " He smirked. He raised the book, " Try to reach it. " 

Hyoyeon smirked before going in her bag. Eunhyuk tried to lean over and see but her body was blocking it. " What are you d- " Before he could finish his sentence, she took out a spray bottle and sprayed him with water on his face, causing him to drop the book. " Yah! What the hell?! " He yelled. " Why would you?!" 

" I needed something to get your attention these passed days. " She smirked and picked up the book. She turned around towards the study table when Eunhyuk stole the spray bottle. " Yah! " She turned around to recieve water spraying on her face. " Yah! " She wiped the water off her face. 

Eunhyuk just smirked at her. 

" Give me that! " Hyoyeon was about to reach for it, but Eunhyuk raised the bottle to her face. Out of reflex, Hyoyeon used the book to block the water. " Haha, loser. " She laughed at him. 

Eunhyuk easily to the book away from her with no effort. " Say that again. " He smirked. 

Hyoyeon backed away, " Uh. No.. " She nervously said. 

He chuckled, " Good choice. " He said but still sprayed water on her face constantly.

" Y-yah! Eunhyuk! Stop! " She said with her eyes closed and her hands up trying to block the water. She kept backing away from the spraying water. " Y-yah! Eunhy- Ahh! " She suddenly let out a scream when she walked into the chair. 

Before she could fall to the ground, she felt a hand on her upper back and one hand on her lower back. She opened her eyes and was greeted by a small brown eyes in front of her. She then realized Eunhyuk caught her from behind. At first she was wide eyed but when Eunhyuk continued to stare at her, she couldnt help but stare back. There was something about them that made them continue their gaze, somehow, they couldnt stop. 

Their small moment was interuppted when the door suddenly opened. Out of shock, Eunhyuk let go, causing her to fall. 

Dahae cleared . " We heard a scream. Is everything alright? " She entered the room. Her attention went onto Hyoyeon, who gave a nervous smile.

" Y-yeah, Uh, Hyoyeon just tripped. " Eunhyuk nervously laughed along with Hyoyeon. 

His mom just smiled, " Well, before careful next time, okay? We dont want you getting hurt, " She chuckled.

Hyoyeon smiled, " N-neh. " She bowed her head. 

" Anyways, the snacks are almost done. Just come downstairs when you're hungry. " She said before leaving with a kind smile. 

After the door closed, the atomsphere was awkward, well for Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk stood there with a smirk while Hyoyeon sat there, looking around puffering her cheeks. 

" So, are you gonna get up or what? " Eunhyuk chuckled, ruining the quiet atomoshpere. 

Hyoyeon cleared , " Y-yeah. " She quickly stood up, 

She looked up at Eunhyuk, who still had on that smirk. She stuck her tongue at him before sitting on the chair. " Lets just sta- Yah, where do you think you're going? " She stopped half way, when he realized Eunhyuk was walking towards the door. 

" Im gonna eat. " He answered but before he could touch the door knob, Hyoyeon spoke.

" We just have 3 more questions. Lets just finish it, then we'll have our break." She said.

Eunhyuk shakes his head, " No thanks.  I wanna eat. " He smiled and opened the door.

Hyoyeon stood up, " Your mom said you have to listen to me. " She threatened him with a smirk. 

Eunhyuk stops and turns around, " So you're going to tell on me? " He scoffed. 

" If thats what I gotta do. " She gave an arrogant smile as she crossed her arms. 

Eunhyuk lets out a chukle as he walks back to the study table. He sits beside Hyoyeon, " Go. Teach me. " He rolled his eyes. 

" I will. " She forced a smile but inside she was mentally killing him. 

As she was teaching, Eunhyuk of course, zoned out. He wasnt paying attention to what Hyoyeon was saying, but he was paying attention to her, in a visual way. He couldnt stop looking at her, especially her face. That moment, he focussed on every facial feature of hers. She had small hazel eyes, noticable cheek bones, how light her skin was, how small her lips were, etc. He couldnt stop his smile from showing, it wasnt a wide smile but more of a small curl on the corner of his mouth. 

I guess this isnt so bad. Eunhyuk thought as he showed a sly smile when Hyoyeon and him made eye contact. Hyoyeon rolls her eyes and gets back to teaching. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heeeey! I hope you liked this chapter! More of a tutor thing for HyoHyuk. :))) Please wait for the next chapter, SOMETHING GOOD will happened to HYOHYUK, but SOMETHING TRAGIC will happen to HYOYEON. :))))  Comment please! Tell me what you think!