She's something

Complicated Love

" Hi, Hyoyeon. " The woman smiled at the surprised Hyoyeon. 

" U- Dahae-sshi..A-annyeonghaseyo. " She stuttered and bowed. 

Dahae chuckled, " Didnt I tell you not to bow?"  

Hyoyeon immediantly got up, " R-right, sorry.. " She quietly said as Dahae smiled. " Uhm, p-please come in. " She moved to the side to let her in.

As soon as Dahae entered, she suddenly felt a sad pity feeling. She looked at how small and trashy her place was. 

" S-sorry, its such a mess. " Hyoyeon apologized. 

" Dont apologize, it's fine. " Dahae smiled. " How long have you lived here for?" 

" For about 12 years.. " She answered with her head down. 

Dahae put her hands on Hyoyeon's shoulder, " Dont be embaressed. " 

Hyoyeon looked at Dahae's angelic smile, " Dahae-sshi, I lied to you after you gave me so much, why are you still being nice..?" She quietly asked.

" Because your going through something hard." Dahae kindly smiled, " When my husband told me about you, I wasnt angry, but I was a little disappointed. Why did you lie?" 

" B-because you expected me to this smart-kind-wealthy perfect girl. " She said with her head down.

" I didnt expect you to be wealthy, and to become smart and kind, you dont have to be rich. " Dahae sincerly spoke. 

" But it wasnt just because of that reason.. " She continued, " I also lied because I thought you could accept me as a tutor.. "

"Why?" She looked at Hyoyeon.

" B-because I needed the money for my rent.. " She said with guilt.

" If you werent rich, I still would've accepted you, you cant fake your knowlegde. " She smiled at Hyoyeon, who smiled back. " Plus, you couldve told me the truth, I would've gave you the money."

Hyoyeon kept her head down, " Im sorry. " She bowed.

Dahae stopped her, " Stop feeling guilty, its okay. Dont worry. " She kindly smiled at her.

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and still kept her head down. Dahae smiled at her behaviour and ruined the quiet moment, " Anyways, lets go. Pack up and we'll get going. " She started going to Hyoyeon's room. 

Hyoyeon was immedianetly taken back, " Pack? Where am I going?" She said with a confused voice. 

" To my house, of course. I cant leave a girl like you in this kind of neighbourhood. " Dahae spoke without looking at her and entered Hyoyeon's small room. " Im surprised a young pretty girl like you could even survive in this place. " She chuckled then turned around to face Hyoyeon, who was just standing there. " You didnt get like.. Y-you didnt get .. uhm your ity.. You didnt get rap- "She tried to asked an awkward question. 

Once Hyoyeon finally realized what she was trying to say, she quickly denied. " Ani! Of course not! " She shook her head.

Dahae chuckled, " Good. Sorry for such a question. " 

Hyoyeon just smiled, but of course she was still surprised by the sudden invitation to the house. " Wait, but Dahae-sshi. " She followed her to the room, who was looking around. " You dont have to do this. This is way too much. " She spoke.

" For you it might be, but for me, its not. " The woman smiled at her, " I've known you for quite some time now and I could tell you are one potential girl, and living like this will get you no where else." Her words made Hyoyeon realize that she cant do it all by herself. " Just come live with us, I already asked my husband, he said it'll be fine. Well, after a little of begging, he said yes. " She smiled at Hyoyeon who looked like who was in deep thought. " I wont force to come, but Hyoyeon, you and I both know you'll be better with us. We could be like you family! " She smiled. The word family made Hyoyeon want to tear up, but she didnt wanna seem like a baby in front of Dahae. 

Hyoyeon just stood there and thought about it. She was thinking about her mom, what would her mom say? She knew her mom wanted whats better for her, meaning a better life, a better house, and a ' family. ' Hyoyeon then smiled at Dahae who kindly smiled back. 

 

Eunhyuk woke up to the sound of his alarm clock that he doesnt remember setting up. He groaned and turned it off, " Eomma!  Did you go in my room last night?! " He said.

" Yes I did, now get your grumpy downstairs. " Dahae yelled in the hallway. 

" Why? Its saturday! " He groaned and put the blanket on his face.

" Its friday, babo. " She laughed as she entered Eunhyuk's room. " Now get up, breakfast is ready. " She said as she opened open the curtains to let the light in. She turned around and pulled the blanket off him. 

" Eomma! " He whined like a baby and blocked his eyes from the sun with his pillow. " Can I just skip today, please! " He whined. 

" You've been skipping too much, no more. " Dahae said and poked his head.

" But Eomma! " He whined and kicked the air like a spoiled kid. He stopped whining when he heard a giggle in the hallway. Eunhyuk immediantly looked at the direction but no one was there. " Did you hear that?" He whispered. 

" Aish, stop messing around, take a shower and go downstairs. " Dahae strictly said and left the room, leaving Eunhyuk pouting. 

Eunhyuk stomped out of bed and into the washroom with a big frown on his face. " Stupid school, stupid morning. Aish. " He scratched his head. 

 

Eunhyuk quickly got ready with his school uniform. He hung his navy blue uniform blazer on his shoulder and looked at the mirror. He brushed his wet messy hair with his hand and went downstairs with heavy footsteps. 

He opened his mouth to greet his mom, but saw a blonde short girl cooking breakfast. He didnt mistake her as a maid because she was wearing the school uniform. Eunhyuk knew her back looked familiar but he couldnt quite say the name. He paid attention to every detail; her smooth perfect-shaped legs, her wavy blonde hair with the brown-blackish roots showing on top of her head. Eunhyuk didnt realize that he couldnt stop staring at her, even though it was just the back,  he still couldnt get his eyes of her. The uniform made her perfect figure show; her curves, her waist, everything. 

Eunhyuk was immediantly shocked when he finally found out who it was. He couldnt believe he never figured it out in the beginning. " Hyoyeon?" He asked. 

Hyoyeon jumped a little and turned around with a small smile. " Good morning, Eunhyuk-sshi. " 

" W-what are you doing here?" He stuttered. He didnt know why, but the way Hyoyeon smiled, it made him nervous.

" Your mom didnt tell you?" She asked. 

" If I knew, why would I ask you that question?" Eunhyuk managed to put his old attitude back on. 

Hyoyeon didnt mind him and answered, " Well, your mom visited me in my apartment, she felt bad about how I lived and.. well.. she said I could stay here. " 

Eunhyuk was shocked at her answer, but didnt show it, " Oh. Really? " He said. Again, Eunhyuk was confuse, he had this weird feeling in his stomach, a feeling of excitment. 

" Mhm. " She nodded and took the hot pan off the stove. She placed the hot egg on Eunhyuk's plate and put the pan back on the stove. 

While doing that, Eunhyuk was just watching her. 

" Well, I better get going. I'll be late for school. " She said and started putting her sweater on. 

Eunhyuk checked the time and looked up at her as he ate, " Its only 7:30, why so early?" 

" I have to walk. It takes about 30 minutes to get there. " She answered.Eunhyuk thought of giving her a ride but he didnt want her thinking he went soft on her. " By the way, Dahae-sshi always told me to tell you to keep your mouth close when eating. " She giggled before living the kitchen. 

Eunhyuk couldnt control his smile and let out a small but quiet chuckle. 

 

" Whats up with you?" Donghae noticed Eunhyuk's weird aura. 

" What do you mean?" Eunhyuk asked as they both sat down on the cafeteria table.

" You're acting so weird. " He suspiciously looked at him.

Eunhyuk just inoccently smiled, " I dont what you're talking about. " He said and opened the bag of ships and began to eat.

" Whatever man. " Donghae scoffed, " So anyways, are you and Gyuri going to the dance?" He asked.

Eunhyuk immediantly scoffed, " There's no way Im going. " 

Donghae laughed, " Come on, man. Just because you're always stuck with Gyuri doesnt mean you cant go to dances, especially to these dances, its our last school year. " He tried to convince him, but only 

He threw a chip at Donghae's face, getting a glare and a big hit on the head  by Donghae. Donghae was about to grab his chips when he caught a glimspe of Hyoyeon laughing with Yuri. " I think I know who my date is now. " He winked at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk looked at where he was looking and almost choked on his chips. " Y-you're gonna ask Hyoyeon?"

" Yuup. " Donghae widely smiled, " Should I do it now or later?"

Eunhyuk shrugged, " Why are you asking me, you're the one asking. " He said with a tone. He didnt know why he cared, but he certainly didnt like the fact Donghae chose Hyoyeon. 

Because he was paying attention to Hyoyeon, Donghae didnt realize his expression. " I'll just ask her now. " He smiled and got up. 

Eunhyuk watched him walk towards Hyoyeon's table with a frown on his face. 

" Mr. Lee. " One of the teachers called Donghae.

Donghae turned around, rolling his eyes. Once he saw a teacher with her arms crossed and a big frown, he forced a smile. " Mrs. Park, how was your morning?" He used sarcasm in his voice. 

" Im not an idiot, Mr. Lee. " Mrs. Park stomped towards Donghae, " You're the one who unscrewed my chair. " 

Donghae let out a snort, then acted surprised. " Bwoh? What chair?" 

Mrs. Park glared at him, " Come with me. " She strictly said and started walking.

Donghae looked back at the smiling Hyoyeon then at Mrs. Park. " Aweh, come on. It was just a senior joke. " Donghae laughed it off.  Mrs. Park turned around and glared at him, " Someone cant take a joke. " He mummbled, then forced a smile at the teacher, " Coming. " He sang. 

He took one last look at Hyoyeon, which was a pretty long time to stare at her before looking away and began to follow the teacher. Donghae had a frown on and  a nervous feeling. This was the first time Donghae felt nervous, he didnt know why, but since Hyoyeon was a beutiful and talented girl, anyone could ask her out. 

Eunhyuk was watching the whole scene and ended off with a smirk, but that smirk turned into a frown when he saw a guy approach Hyoyeon's table.

 

" Hyoyeon-ah. " Someone called her with a soft voice.

Hyoyeon turned around to see her cute classmate. He had an average height, dark brown wavy hair which looked messy, but made him look more cuter and he had the most cutest prince-like smile. " Junho! Hey!" She greeted him with wide smile. 

He smiled back at her, " Hey- uhm, I-I was just wondering i-if you wanted to go to the dance with me." Junho nervously smiled as he scratched the back of his head. 

Both Hyoyeon and Yuri send a look at each other. Yuri was giving a teasing smile and nodded.

Hyoyeon smiled at Junho, " Of course I will. " She kindly said. " Im glad you asked. "

Junho widely smiled, showing his eye smile. " Chinja?" He asked, which was answered by a smile and a nod. " Yes! " He excitedly said. He was about to hug Hyoyeon from his excitement but then once he realized what he was doing, he stopped and put his arms down. He replaced the awkward moment with a nervous laugh. " S-sorry. "

Hyoyeon giggled at his behaviour, " Its alright. " 

" W-well, see you. " He shyly said and started walking away with a smile on his face.

Both Hyoyeon and Yuri giggled, " Omo! You're so lucky! Junho's one of the nicest and cutest guy in school! " Yuri fangirled.

" I know! Cant argue with that. " Hyoyeon giggled and blushed.

Eunhyuk watched from afar and scoffed. He turned his back from Hyoyeon and Yuri, but only to be surprised by Gyuri. 

" Annyeong! " Gyuri smiled and winked at him.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and continued eating. 

" You have to come to the dance. " Hyoyeon smiled at Yuri. 

Yuri shook her head, " I shouldnt. Nobody really asked me yet. " She frowned.

" Aweh, come on, you dont need a date to go. " She pleaded. 

She kept frowning, " I know but still, everybody has a date and theres just me.. " She looked down at her food then at the corner of her eye, she saw her crush walk by. 

Her crush made eye contact with her, which made her blush big time. 

Hyoyeon giggled, " You wanna ask Yesung?" She winked. 

Yuri quickly covered . " Sh! Dont be so loud! " 

The blonde girl laughed and pushed her away. " Just ask him! Yesung's a nice guy. " 

She rapidly shook her head, " No, no. I cant. No. " 

Hyoyeon pouted, " Why not? He's perfect for you. " 

She scoffed, " Perfect? Hyoyeon, take a look at Yesung, then look at me. " She frowned, " Thats not perfect. "

" Stop bringing yourself down, its not like Yesung will embaress you or something. " 

" Well, I might embaress him and thats the last thing I want to do. " 

Hyoyeon frowned at her friend, " Yuri, when are you going to listen to me? You're pretty, smart, and surprisingly a good athlete, whats not to like?" 

" My reputation. My nerdy-ness. My- " She mummbled. 

" Nerdy-ness? Thats not even a word. " Her friend cut her off.

" But you know what I mean. " Yuri frowned, " Lets just end the conversation with, nobody wants to ask a loser to a dance. " She mummbled and drank her water.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at Yuri, " Okay, you know what?" She smiled as she got up to Yuri's side. 

Yuri clueslessy looked at her then slapped Hyoyeon's hands away when she tried to touch her. " Yah, what are you - " 

" Calm down. " Hyoyeon laughed and began to her blazer. " If you wont listen to me, then dont. Listen to the other people. " SHe smiled. 

" What?" Yuri looked at her with a confused look. 

" People care about appearence, so why dont we change you up a bit?" She smiled. 

Yuri was going to argue, but she knew Hyoyeon was right. She wanted people's attention, she'll have to change her looks. 

 

" A-are you sure this is going to work?" Yuri nervously said as she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror.

" Trust me. " Hyoyeon smiled, " See, look at that. " She said and pointed at the mirror, " You didnt even have to put make up on or what-so-ever, you just changed how you dressed. "

Yuri looked at herself. She was still wearing the uniform but not in a nerdy way. She usually wore it like a good boy would, all buttoned up, nice and tucked. But now; she had no blazer on, her dress shirt was slightly opened at the top and wasnt tucked in her skirt ( Not in a ty way, haha)  and her tie was loose on the neck. Hyoyeon had also taken off her big nerdy glasses. 

" Now, all we need is your confidence. " Hyoyeon smiled.

" H-how would I get that?" Yuri stuttered. 

Hyoyeon smiled at the inoccent Yuri, " you need to stop saying these bad things about yourself and say good things. " 

" Like what?" She tilted her head. 

" First of all, you're not ugly, honestly, I think you're prettier than half the girls in this school. " Hyoyeon whispered the last words. " Second of all, nobody hates you, I bet you, the reason why people leave you out is because they're scared to get compared by you. " 

Yuri didnt say anything and just listened to Hyoyeon's kind words with a smile. 

" Now go, someone might take your man. " Hyoyeon and pushed her out the washroom.

" He's not my man! " Yuri yelled, getting people's attention in the hallways.

Yuri immediantly turned red as Hyoyeon just smiled. " We're practising for drama. " Hyoyeon said. 

Yuri glared at Hyoyeon, but being witty, she ignored her stare as she looked behind her and pushed Yuri. " Y-yah, what ar- " She was about to yell at her blonde friend when she accidently stepped on someone's foot behind her. 

Yuri turned around and immediantly turned red. " Yesung! I-I mean, Yesung-sshi.. S-sorry. I-I didnt mean to. " She stuttered.

Yesung smiled at her, " Its alright. Yuri right? " He asked which she nodded in response, " You look different without glasses. " He smiled at her.

She just showed him an inoccent smile before turning around. Yuri was about to walk away when Hyoyeon gave her a stare. She sighed, gathered up her confidence and turned back to Yesung. She looked straight into Yesung's eyes, which made her heart flutter. 

" U-uh, Y-yesung, W-will you go to the dance w-with me?" She nervoulsy asked. Yuri's knees started shaking more and her hands began to sweat when his friends began to laugh. Yesung opened his mouth, but Yuri cut him off. " U-uhm nevermind. You dont have to answer. " She frowned and walked away. 

Yesung closed his mouth and watched Yuri walk away with a sad posture. He turned back to look at his friends, who were inoccently smiling. Yesung ran for Yuri and tapped her shoulder, " Yuri-sshi. " 

Yuri turned around with a forced weak smile. 

" I'll go to the dance with you. " He flashed her a smile.

Yuri was immediantly wide eyed. Her heart began to beat faster and she felt as if her whole world was perfect. 

" Just one condition. " He said, which made her nervous. " Dont be late. " He showed her a cute smile. 

" I-I w-wont. " She forced her lips to curl since she was frozen as ice. 

Yesung smiled at her, " See you around then. " He walked away and towards his friends. 

As soon as Yesung walked away, Hyoyeon ran to Yuri with a big, huge hug. " I told you! " She smiled at her frozen friend. 

" H-he said yes.. " Yuri mummbled.

Hyoyeon clapped, " This is so exciting! You ca- " Before she could finish her sentence, someone spoke.

" Wow, congrats, Yuri. " Gyuri spoke as she walked towards Yuri and Hyoyeon. " You finally have a first date.Who would've guessed that Yesung will say yes to a nerd like you.  " 

Yuri frowned, but Hyoyeon glared at Gyuri. She looked at Yuri, who looked depressed, which pissed off Hyoyeon. She stepped up in front of Gyuri. " Why do you always make fun of Yuri?" Hyoyeon hissed. 

Gyuri chukled, " Well, I see you have a bodyguard now. " She then looked down at Hyoyeon, " Arent Kim Hyoyeon? The one who's always by Eunhyuk?" 

Hyoyeon scoffed, " And arent you Park Gyuri? The one who thinks everything revolves around her?"

She glared at Hyoyeon, " You better watch your mouth. You're still a new girl here, you dont know how things are in this school. " 

" I see it clearly, you, the ' queenka' bosses everyone around while those pepole talk behind your back. The only reason why you're so popular in this school is because you're a rich spoiled girl. And the only reason why people dont bother speaking up to you is because it'll end up your way. " She smirked at her remark. Even thought it wasnt a good comback, it was still enough for Gyuri to shut up. " Now, I dont care if I get in trouble, but you better stop treating people like you're above everyone else, because once everyone realize you're not that special, you'll be the one pleading them to stop. " Hyoyeon spoke with a deep tone and looked straight into Gyuri's angry eyes.

During that scene, Eunhyuk watched Hyoyeon with a smirk. She's something, isnt she? He thought and coulnt keep his eyes off Hyoyeon.

And at the other side of the hallway, Donghae was watching Hyoyeon outside of Mrs.Park's room. He smiled at her from afar. " She's something, alright. One witty girl.  " He admired her.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! Sorry for a late update! I've been off this story for a while.. Sorry, but since Im only writing one story now, I'm sure, I'll update more faster.

But anyways, you guys like the chapter? I wanted to build up the heat between Gyuri and Hyoyeon, so this is one way. ahha. for Donghae who didnt get to ask her, but still, Donghae and Hyoyeon will have plenty of moments ;) Same for Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon :)

next chapter, I'll be talking about the new and improved Yuri and the life of Hyoyeon who's living with Eunhyuk hahaha, and also the new feeling Donghae gets when he finds out about Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, JEALOUSY. ahhaha.