Meeting

Complicated Love

I made a tiny change, Hyoyeon no longer works at a strip club but a bar, kind of like a club.. Yes, i know, it doesnt change much, but at least it sounds more.. uh.. less dirty. haha

 

Ding Dong * 

Donghae comes running down the stairs to open the door for his cousin. " Eunhy- Seriously?! Thats what you're wearing?! " He yelled as he looked at Eunhyuk from head to toe. 

Eunhyuk was wearing black sweats with a black beater. He wore a dark blue hoodie over his shirt and a maroon beanie. 

Eunhyuk looked at what he's wearing and looked up at Donghae, " So? What's wrong with it? " 

" Dude, we're going to a club? Why would you wear that? " He gave his cousin a disgusted look.  Eunhyuk just shrugged and entered his house without any words. " You should've wore clothes like this! " He lectured him and stood in front of Eunhyuk to show his clothes. 

Donghae was wearing a dark blue polo shirt that was tucked in his black jeans. He wore a black blazer over his polo. He put his hair up but in a messy way, making it look better. 

Eunhyuk looked at him with a straight face and said, " Im not dressed like that because Im not desperate for girls. " 

Donghae frowned and slapped his cousin, " Yah, for your information, the girls are desperate for me? Okay. " He said making Eunhyuk shrug once more, frustating him. " Come on, man! How are you suppose to get girls like that? " 

" I dont really care. Im not interested in them. " He shrugged and the tv and sat down on the couch. 

" Aish. " Donghae scratched his head, " I cant be seen with you in the club. " He said and grabbed Eunhyuk shirt, dragging him into his room. 

" Y-yah! What the hell?! " He yelled, still getting dragged by his cousin.  Donghae dragged him in his room and went straight in his closet. " Yah, im not wear- " Eunhyuk tried to speak, but he cut him off. 

" Yes, you are. " Donghae said and looked in his closet for something nice. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and sat on his bed. He was about to take the laptop when Donghae threw clothes at his face. 

" Those clothes would be perfect! " Donghae widely smiled, but frowned when Eunhyuk ignored them and paid his attention on the laptop. " Come on! Its my birthday! At least do this for me. " He whined. 

Eunhyuk let out a small sly laugh. He looked at his cousin who frowned and sighed, " You're such a baby, you're lucky its your birthday. " He hissed and stood up, taking the clothes with him and went in the washroom. 

" Thanks, hyung! " Donghae said with his aegyo. 

" We're now the same age, idiot! " Eunhyuk yelled from the washroom, making Donghae laugh. 

 

After 15 minutes in the washroom, Eunhyuk finally came down to be greeted by his other friends. 

" Woah, looking good. " One of his friends, Heechul whistled. 

Eunhyuk was wearing a blue vest with a black sleevless shirt. He wore the black pants that Donghave gave. He put his hair up making it spikey and a littly messy, making it better. Its like the outfit made sure to show off his body, especially his arms. 

" Im guessing Donghae forced you? " His other friend, Siwon asked with a charming smile. 

Eunhyuk nodded and sat on the couch. 

" Wow, hyung, are you finally trying to get a girl? " His other friend, Kyuhyun laughed. 

" Shut up, I have to wear this. " Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. 

Donghae came in the living room with a smile, " Well, at least thats better than the clothes you wore earlier. "

" I look so stupid. Seriously? A blue vest? Why? " Eunhyuk whined and started fiddling with the vest. 

" How's that stupid? You can show off your arms now. " Siwon laughed, " But of course, mine's bigger. " He have a sly smile. 

" Hyung, guess what? " Kyuhyun turned to siwon, who looked at him, " nobody cares about your muscles. " The maknae said and smirked. 

" You little shi- " Siwon was about to punch him when Heechul yelled.

" Alright! Lets go! I need my drinks and girls! " Heechul widely smiled and started heading out the door followed by the excited birthday boy and his friends, well except Eunhyuk. 

 

The 5 boys entered the club like they were a prince. All eyes were laid on them, well actually, all eyes were laid on Eunhyuk, the heir of the most successful company, The Lee Cooperation. 

" Isnt that Lee Hyukjae? " 

" Hyukjae? Like the heir from that company? " 

" Wow, I didnt know he was this handsome."

" People say he doesnt have good manners though. " 

" My friend confessed once, he totally ignored her. " 

Eunhyuk heard a bunch of people talking about him. Since the music was too loud, people yelled, but didnt think Eunhyuk would hear them. 

Eunhyuk wasnt the only one they were talking about, but also Donghae. Since he's the famous cousin and nephew of the Lees, everyone seems to be fond of him. 

" Yah, yah, thats Lee Donghae!"

" Wow, I swear, the Lees are always looking good. "

" Donghae? Thats the guy that my cousin use to date. "

" He dated my friend for like 3 days. " 

Donghae smiled at the conversations people kept saying. He felt great that people wre talking about him. 

" Seems like the Lee Cousins are getting famous each day. " Siwon smirked as they sat down at a table. 

" Dont you guys ever get tired of this? " Heechul asked as he chuckled. 

" Yeah. " Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and scoffed. 

" Nope. " Donghae smiled and responded like a kid. 

" I always wonder how you two could be cousuins. " Kyuhyun laughed as he raised his hand to get the waitress' attention. 

Donghae smiled and put an arm around his cousin as Eunhyuk scoffed. 

" I'd like to get 4 sojus and - " Siwon was about to say more when he was cut off by Donghae. 

" Wait! Hold on, sojus? really? Come on, its my birthday! " Donghae whined. 

All of his friends laughed, " Fine, " Siwons said, " uhm, how about get us the best drinks you have. " He gave her flashing smile that made the waitress blush. 

" Arasso. " She gave the boys a wink and left. All the boys except, Eunhyuk looked at the waitress who was swaying her hips as she walked away. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and looked around the club. He totally ignored all the girls who tried to give him those flirty looks. He just focussed at the people who were dancing; he was mentally judging their horrible moves. He continued to look around, ignoring everyone's stares, but there was 2 eyes that he couldnt ignore. 

From afar, he caught someone staring at him from the bar. He looked at her from head to toe and he has to admit, he was impressed with her body. Once they met eyes, both Eunhyuk and the girl looked at away. 

" Someone caught your eye? " Donghae smirked when he noticed Eunhyuk's sudden action of turning his head away. 

" No, why? " Eunhyuk said with a straight face.

" Just asking. " Donghae smiled and looked at the direction where Eunhyuk was looking. Once he laid his eyes on her, he couldnt take it off. Her blonde hair was tied into a pony tail, exposing her tan long neck. The black tank top she was wearing, made her curves more visible. He looked down at her legs and smiled, he was impressed by her, although she had short legs, they were nice. 

" Here's your drinks. " The waitress interuppted his gaze by going in his way to put the drinks down, " if you guys need anything, my name is, Eunji. " She winked and walked away. 

" Wow, is this place amazing or what? " Heechul smiled and gladly took the drink. " To Lee Donghae, who can legally drink now. " He put his drink up on the air, but no one toasted him.

" Come on, Hyung, its not like Donghae hyung hasnt drank before, " Kyuhyun laughed, " im only 17 and Im in the club with you people. " He laughed. 

Heechul stuck his tongue, " I was just trying to make a toast. " He mummbled. He looked at Donghae, who was drinking. " Anyways, Happy Birthday, man!" Heechul exclaimed.

" Happy Birthday, Hae! " Kyuhyun, Siwon and Eunhyuk followed after and drank. 

The time went by fast for these 5 people. They drank more than they expected, but surprisingly, only the maknae got drunk. Eunhyuk didnt really enjoy the party and just sat there while he watched his friends drink; he only drank a little bit since he wasnt really a party guy. As for Donghae, he may have drank a lot but he coud still behave like himself, not like his younger friend of course. Kyuhyun was too drunk too even drink anymore so Heechul and Siwon had to go drop him off, leaving Eunhyuk and Donghae. 

" Yah, come on! Go dance! Dont just sit here. " Donghae yelled since the music was too loud. 

" I dont want to. " Eunhyuk said and took a sip of his drink.

Donghae pouted, " You're no fun. Come on! Just dance, you love dancing! " He smiled.

Eunhyuk scoffed, " That is not dancing, thats called jumping around and grinding on people. " He said as he disgustingly looked at the people who was on the dance floor. 

Donghae frowned and dropped on his chair. " Fine, gosh. " He mummbled and drank his beer. 

" Im just going to the washroom. " Eunhyuk said and stood up to walk towards the back of the club.  

As he walked through the club, he literally had to push people out of the way since it was too crowded plus there was some desperate girls out there who tried to hold him. He easily got frustated by these people and tried to look where he was going but he couldnt. He cursed under his breath and decided to give up. He turned around to go back when he suddenly felt something wet on his shirt. 

" Yah! " He yelled and stepped backwards. He looked down as his clothes and noticed it was dripping wet. 

" Im so sorry. " The blonde waitress panicked as she put the tray on the nearest table. " I didnt mean to- " 

" Aish, look what you did! " He hissed and took off his vest to see his black shirt wet. " , damn it. " 

The waitress was surprised at his words, but since she worked here, " Look, im really sorry. " She politely said and took small towel from her pocket and started wiping Eunhyuk's shirt. 

Eunhyuk was frustated by her sudden touch on some areas, making him push her away, but took the towel. " I'll do it, aish. " He said and walked away. " Next time, watch where you're going! " He yelled. 

The waitress glared at his back, " What a jerk. " She mummbled under her breath.

" Yah! Hyoyeon! There's another order! " The bartender called her. 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Im coming! " She said and kneeled on the ground to pick up the fallen cups, placed it on the tray and took it to the bar. 

" Woah, what the hell happened to you? " Donghae laughed at his cousin.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and took his car keys, " Some girl spilled alcohol on me. Im leaving, man. " He scoffed and left. He stopped walking when he noticed Donghae wasnt falling. " Yah, are you coming? You have no ride."

Donghae shrugged, " I'll take a cab. I want to stay here. " He smiled.

Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulder, " Alright. See ya. " He said and left, but mummbled something about his shirt. 

Donghae drank as he looked around. He said in boredess then started looking for a girl to dance with when something caught his attention. He thought for a moment and smirked, " Excuse me, " He called a waitress. 

On the other side, there was Hyoyeon was having a little troube trying to escape a group of guys. " Aweh, come on now. Just go home with us. " One of the guys said in a husky voice. 

" No thanks.. " Hyoyeon said and looked at the guys in digusts, but tried to keep her calm. 

" Playing hard to get, huh? Thats what I like. " The guy said and winked. He grabbed Hyoyeon by the wrist and pulled her, making her fall onto his lap. 

" Yah, " She hissed and tried to get up but the guy's grip was too tight. " Can you let go of me?! " She tried to ask, but she was cleary getting annoyed. 

The guy started caressing her thighs, which made Hyoyeon shiver and slap his hands away. " Fiesty, huh? " He winked at her and started kissing her neck. 

Hyoyeon's anger started changing into a nervous feeling. Once she saw the guy's eyes, she could see what he was planning on doing with her. She struggled to get out of his grip; she tried to take his hands off her, but he was too strong. She decided to stomp on his foot on the hell of her shoes, making him grunt and let go of her. She jumped out of his lap and glared at him. 

" Ow, you ! " The guy yelled and was about to grab her when one of the waistress already grabbed her hand and started dragging her. 

" Yah, some guy wants you. " The employee rolled her eyes. 

Hyoyeon sighed and looked around, " Who? " 

" This guy. " She said and stopped at a table where one guy was sitting with 2 sojus on the table. 

" Hi. " The guy flashed a handsome smile, that could melt any girls' heart. 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at him and turned to her workmate. " What am I suppose to do? " She whispered. " Why'd he call me? " 

" I dont know. " The waitress scoffed. " Just entertain him or something. " She said and walked away, leaving Hyoyeon stuck with the guy. 

Hyoyeon sighed and walked to the guy, who gave her a smile. She forced a smile and sat by the seat next to him. 

" You're welcome. " The guy said with a smile.

" bwoh? " She tilted her head, but still had that straight-face. 

The guy chuckled. " I saw you having trouble over there with one of the guys. Good thing I called you. " He smiled at her. 

Hyoyeon scoffed at him, " I think there's another reason for calling me. " 

" Alright, fine. I want to know you. You seem like a nice girl. " He smiled.

" Nice? I work at a club dressed like this. " She rolled her eyes as she showed her outfit, which she regretted after he stared at her body too long. " Anyways, Im going. " She got up and was about to leave when he called her. 

" Y-yah! Wait. " He stood up and walked to her, " Can I at least know your name? " 

Hyoyeon crossed her arms and shook head. 

" Well, okay then. " He sighed, " But to let you know, my name's Donghae. Lee Donghae. " He smiled. 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, turned around and was about to walk way when she turned back around to face him. " Well, thanks for getting rid of that guy, Donghae-sshi. " She said in a polite tone and gave him a small smile before leaving. 

Donghae smiled at her back and sat back down. He watched her walk away in the staff room with a smile on his face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! Sorry for a long update.. But at least I finally let the 3 meet. HyoHyuk didnt have such a good first meeting but HyoHae did. haha :) 

Tell me what you think!