The Lees

Complicated Love

An 18 year old sleeps on his king sized bed with a smile on his face. But his smile soon disappears when the sudden sunlight is shined on his face.

The teenager groans and opens his eyes. " Yah. Eomma! Im sleeping! " He whined and covered his face with the pillow.

" Lee Donghae! Get your ready for school! " His mom cursed. " Im not paying for your education just so you could sleep in! " She yelled and pulled the blankets off him.

" Eomma! " He whined and shivered from the sudden cold.

" Yah! Dont make me call your father! " 

" Go ahead. " 

" Fine. " His mom smirked. She walked towards the door and yelled. " Yah, Yeobo! Your son won- "

" Im up! Im up! " Donghae immediantly sat up with his eyes half close.

" Good, now get ready. " His mom gave him a smile and left the room.

" Aish. Stupid school, I cant wait to graduate. " Donghae spoke and ran his hand through his bed hair.

" Thats if you graduate of course. " He heard his mom behind the wall.

Donghae rolled his eyes, " Aish, Eomma! How am I suppose to get ready if your out the door?! " He whined.

" Im making sure you're actually getting ready. " He heard his mom.

" I will! I'll be down soon! " Donghae whined and eventually got up from the bed and into the washroom.

 

Ding Dong* 

A woman dressed in a maid outfit opens the door for the handsome man. He had that prince-like smile on his face.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae-sshi. " The maid smiled and got out of the way to let him in.

" Thanks. " He winked and walked in. 

After the maid closed the door, she walked passed Donghae towards the kitchen. As she did, Donghae couldnt help but look at her from head to toe. His devilish smile showed and bit his lip as he focussed on the maid's body.

" Yah, Donghae. " He heard a woman call his name from the side. 

He got out of his fantasy and looked to his right to see an middle-aged woman with her arms crossed. " Oh, Hey, aunt! " He smiled and walked towards to hug her but was cut off by her.

" Dont bother. just go wake up your cousin. " His aunt chuckled and went back to watching TV.

" Yes, ma'am! " He saluted her and smiled before running up the stairs.

Donghae quietly opened the door to see his cousin hidden under the blanket, all he could see is his brown-black back popping out. He smirked and took light steps next to his bed. He slowly lifted the blankets to reveal his sleeping face. As usual, his cousins mouth was opened, letting his stinky breath out. Donghae waved his hands in front of his mouth and backed away.

Donghae cleared his throat and took a deep breath before yelling. " YAH! EUNHYUK! GET UP! " He said and pulled the blankets off him.

Eunhyuk groaned and rolled to his side. " Shut up. Im trying to sleep. " He said.

" Come on, man! I had to wake up early for school, meaning you have to wake up. " Donghae smiled and jumped on his bed. " So, wakey, wakey, monkey! " He  started jumping. 

" Aish! " Eunhyuk hissed and pushed his cousin off the bed, causing Donghae to fall off the bed, letting out a big thump.

" Yah! That was rude. " He got up and cleaned off the dust from his school uniform.

" Aweh, sorry, did I hurt you? " Eunhyuk asked Donghae, who nodded. " Well, oops, my bad. " He sarcastically said. 

" You little- " Donghae was ready to hit him but was cut off by his aunt.

" Could you guys keep it down? " His aunt laughed.

" Sorry, aunt. Your stupid son pushed me off the bed. " Donghae whined and punched Eunhyuk on the arm. He managed to run off before Eunhyuk could hit him.

" Eomma, why do you even let him in our house? " Eunhyuk said and slowly got up, rubbing his eyes. 

" Well, he's your alarm clock. " His mom replied with a smile and left. 

Eunhyuk groaned and mummbled something under his breath about his stupid cousin. He eventually got up and went straight to the washroom. 

After 15 minutes of waiting, Eunhyuk finally comes downstairs to greet his mom and Donghae.

" Morning, Eomma, " Eunhyuk smiled and turned to Donghae, " Morning, loser. " 

" If Im such a loser, then why does every girl in school fall for me? " Donghae proudly smiled.

" I dont know, geuss girls have bad taste in guys. " He shrugged one shoulder and sat beside mom. 

Eunhyuk's mom laughed at the cousins and turned to Donghae, " So, Donghae-ah, its your birthday today, what are you guys planning on doing? " 

" Eh, the usual, go clubbing. " Donghae smiled and shoved  a pancake in his mouth.

" Yah, Lee Donghae, you promised not go clubbing until your 21. Do you want me to tell Unnie? " She threatened him.

" Come on, Aunt, I know you love me too much. " He smiled. 

" Oh please, its not like Eomma had never told on you. " Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and ate.

Donghae shrugged. " That was a one time thing. " 

" Eomma caught you with a girl. " Eunhyuk laughed at him, " on a bed, in my house." He finished, causng his mom to laugh.

" Yah, I was drunk that time! " Donghae defended himself. " Im still a though. " He smiled.

" Maybe thats why you shoud stop going clubbing. " Eunhyuk chuckled. " I bet you by tomorrow, you're no longer a ." 

" Fine, wanna bet on it? " Donghae smirked and was ready to shake hands with him across the table.

" Ew, man! Im not betting on your ity! " Eunhyuk slapped his hand away. " It was just a phrase. " 

" Hah, thats what I thought. " Donghae smirked and sat back down.

" Aish, you guys and your stupid conversations. " Eunhyuk's mom laughed at the 2. She looked back at the clock that was by the counter and turned to the 2, " Alright, its 7:50, meaning you guys have to go to school. " She smiled and got up. She kissed Eunhyuk on the head and waved to Donghae, who waved back.

" Wait, Eomma! " Eunhyuk stopped her from leaving, " Where's Appa? I wanna say bye. " He forced a smile.

" He left early. Sorry, honey. " His mom frowned. She knew how Eunhyuk really feels about his dad. 

Eunhyuk doesnt even when the last time Eunhyuk saw his dad. He always leaves early and comes home late. The only times he sees him is when they have a family business meeting. 

" Oh.. Okay, I'll see you later then. " Eunhyuk forced a smile and left as he took swung his bag over his shoulder.

His mom watched him leave with a frown on her face, " Dont worry, I'll cheer him up! " Donghae said with a smile before leaving. 

 

As the 2 entered their school, everyone had their eyes on them, the 2 kingkas. There were envious eyes from the guys and loving eyes from the girls. Donghae flashed them his famous smile that could melt a girls heart while Eunhyuk had no expression on his face, just a plain poker face. 

" Guess who's coming this way. " Donghae nudged his cousin, who was opening his locker. 

Eunhyuk looked at where Donghae was looking and rolled his eyes as soon as he looked at the person." I dont even get why she comes here, doesnt she get the message that I. Do.Not.Like.Her. " Eunhyuk hissed. 

Donghae laughed. " Come on, man. SHe's like the hottest girl in school, you're lucky that she's your fiance. "

" Appa planned it, not me. " Eunhyuk said with an annoyed tone. " Why cant Eomma just stop the stupid marriage? " He started to whined. 

" Nobody can disobey the boss. " Donghae remarked and luaghed. He opened his mouth to say something else when the gap between Eunhyuk and him was filled.

" Hey, Oppa. " A girl said, standing between the 2 bestfriends.

" What do you want, Gyuri? " Eunhyuk said without looking at her.

" Just wanted to say hi. " She smiled at her. 

" Uhm, hello, excuse me? " A voice said behind Gyuri.

Gyuri rolled her eyes and looked behind her as she flipped her hair in his face. " Yah, Eunhyuk and I were having a conversation here. " Donghae said with a tone. 

" So, whats your point? " She innocently asked.

Donghae didnt say anything and chuckled. " I'll see you later, Hyukkie." He said pushed himself off the lockers by his foot and walked off. " Be careful around her. " He smirked as he walked.

" So, oppa, want to do somethin- " Gyuri was interuppted by the sudden slam of the locker. 

After slamming the locker, Eunhyuk kindly smiled at Gyuri. " Bye. " He said and walked away from the dumbfounded Gyuri.

Gyuri stood there shocked at his action. Even though this happens eveyday, she can never get use to that. She stood there watching Eunhyuk walk away as he ignored the people who tried to talk to him. Her 2 friends walked behind her, " Dont worry, its the morning. Everyone is grumpy in the morning. " Her friends tried to cheer her up. 

" Aish, shut up, Hara! " Gyuri yelled and stomped off. 

 

" Well, that was cold. " Donghae came walking beside him. " I saw the whole thing. She seemed surprised." He laughed.

" Eh, she'll get used to it." Eunhyuk said with a poker face. 

" Hey, Eunhyuk/Donghae oppa! "

" Hey, oppas! "

" Whats up guys? " 

" Hey, sup? " 

Everyone greeted them with a smile as they walked through the hallways. Donghae kindly smiled back and waved to the students. He looked at Eunhyuk who had a poker face on as he ignored everyone.

" You know what I dont get? " Donghae spoke to him, " that you're so nice at home but when we go out in public you're so rude. You're such a bipolar, man. " He laughed.

" Its called respecting your parents, Donghae. Something you should try. " Eunhyuk replied. 

" No thanks, once you start respecting your parents, they'll think they can control our lives. " He shook his head, " Example 1, your own father arranged your marriage. Example 2, they always expect you to say yes to everything they say. Example 3- "

" Its called business, something I can never say no at. " Eunhyuk cut him off. " Im ' heir to the throne ' " He mocked those words, " I have to listen to what my father says, no matter what. " 

" Actually, you dont have to. You just choose to say yes because your afraid. " Donghae chuckled.

" Afraid of what? " He scoffed.

" Once you disobey your dad, he'll hate you or better yet, all the money and heir stuff will go to someone else. " 

" Oh, please, Im tired of all the companies. Feel free to steal it away from me. " 

" No thanks, seems like its too much work. I'll be happy to be your assistance though. " Donghae joked and winked at him.

Eunhyuk gave him a disgusted look and pushed him in the class. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like this chapter? Aha, so first few chapters will be introducing the characters. :)) Please comment and tell me what you think!!