Its for the best

Complicated Love

Hyoyeon couldnt sleep all night because of Gyuri. She knew Gyuri would tell everyone and Hyoyeon didnt want anyone to misunderstand her, especially Yuri. Eunhyuk told her not to think about it, but she couldnt help it. She knew what Gyuri's capable of. Hyoyeon's mind was interuppted when her phone rang. 

Thinking it was Eunhyuk, she immedianly answered it. " Yeah?" 

" H-hey, yo-you awake? She heard Donghae's voice. It was his voice, but something about it was different. 

" Donghae? " She sat up, " why are you calling so late?" 

" Co-come outside.Donghae said and hung up. 

Hyoyeon wondered why but she didnt hesitate to go outside. She could tell by his voice that something was wrong. Once she opened the door, she saw Donghae sitting on the doorstep with his head down.

" Hae? " Hyoyeon softly spoke.

Donghae turned around to reveal his reddish face and teary eyes. " H-hey! " He couldnt help but smile at his love.

As soon as Hyoyeon sat beside him, she could immediantly smell the alcohol. " Are you drunk?" She said with a gasp. 

" Ehh. I d-drank a- a little too much. " He stuttered with his words. 

" Aish, come on, lets go inside. " Hyoyeon took his arm and tried to get him to stand up but he only pulled his arm down. 

" N-no, I wanna s-stay here. " He mummbled. 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Why did you drink?" She worriedly asked.

Hyoyeon waited for an answer and just stayed quiet while Donghae looked at the ground. " I-I can stop t-thinking about it.. " He mummbled. Hyoyeon didnt say anything but looked at him. " Wh-why wou-would a girl like you affect me? " He laughed as he looked at Hyoyeon who was taken back. " There's so-something about you. I just ca-cant seem to find it. " He continued to talk.

Hyoyeon couldnt help but feel bad for being the reason why he would torture himself. 

Donghae let out a small chuckle which got her attention, " M-maybe its you-your blond hair? O-or maybe its you-your personality? Maybe because you're too pretty for me. " He laughed a little. " Yo-you may look the same, a ty-typical girl b-but to me, you're... somehow different. " He continued to talk, but he was close to tears. " E-Eunhyuk is one lucky guy... It's because Im a player right?" He looked at her, " Thats why you didnt choose me. " 

" Aniyo! Of course. " Hyoyeon immedianly denied. She didnt want Donghae thinking nonense, after he is drunk. " Honestly.. If Eunhyuk was a player, I'd still love him.. " She said without thinking. After saying that, Donghae frowned. 

Uhm.. That wasnt so smart to say.. Hyoyeon thought. 

" Listen, Donghae, " She made him look at her, " Nothing is wrong with you, I mean yes being a player is bad, but look at you, you changed in a good way. And drinking away your problems wont do anything. You need to go out there and find someone else because I know somewhere in this world, someone will accept you just like that. " She snapped her fingers. 

" What if I find no one?" He mummbled, " Ive been dating a bunch of girls and no one has ever caught my attention but you." 

Hyoyeon didnt know what to say. She felt bad for hurting Donghae like this and was speechless. Instead, she just comforted him and held his hand, " Im sorry. " She frowned. 

Donghae looked at her then at their interwined hands. He kept staring at it and didnt wanna let go of her, he wanted her so bad. Donghae looked up to see Hyoyeon frowned with her head down. Of course, he felt bad for making her sad and did something without thinking. He lifted her chin to make her face him and without letting her talk, he closed the gap between them with a kiss. 

Hyoyeon was obviously shocked and froze. She didnt hesitate to push him away, but because of his heavy weigh, she couldnt. Hyoyeon tried to back away but because there was a brick pole blocking her way, she only made it worse. donghae used it as an advantage and pinned her against it. He kept on forcing her with the kiss by holding her on the waist and pulling her closer. Hyoyeon couldnt take it anymore and bit his lip. 

Donghae flinched and back away. after feeling the pain on his lip, he finally realized what he did. He looked up to apologize but only to see Hyoyeon getting ready to slap him. He tried to dodge it by moving his face but only to get poked on the eye. ( haha, inside joke with all those Hyoyeon fans out there ;) )  

" WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Hyoyeon couldnt care less of hurting him. She got up and pushed him away. " I CANT BELIEVE YOU." She continued to yell, completely forgeting that everyone is sleeping.

Donghae came closer to apologize but Hyoyeon backed away, " I-Im sorry, please, I didnt know what I saw doing. " He begged. Hyoyeon still couldnt believe and glared at him. " Hyoyeon, you know the last thing I wanted was to hurt you, Im -Im sorry! " 

During all that, Eunhyuk was up the whole time watching a movie but never really noticed anything. He did see someones car headlights on, but he never checked it because he thought it was nothing. But after getting annoyed of the lights, he went up to his window to check and saw it was Donghaes car. He immediantly got curious and headed to his door to check it out but heard Hyoyeon yelling. He was immediantly startled and quickly went downstairs. 

" Hyoyeon?" He called but since he was too quiet, Hyoyeon didnt hear it and continued to yell at him. 

" I cant believe you would do this to Eunhyuk! Your own cousin! " Hyoyeon glared at him. 

" Im sorry, okay? I- I " He stopped apologizing when he saw Eunhyuk standing behind Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon looked at where he was looking and saw Eunhyuk curiously looking at him. " Why? What did you do?" He walked up to Donghae who looked apologetic. Since Donghae didnt talk, he looked at Hyoyeon, " What did he do?" He waited for her answer which made him nervous, " Is it that bad?" He raised his eyebrows, " Just tell me. " 

Hyoyeon knew Eunhyuk's gonna go crazy after telling him, but she also knew he's gonna find out. " I-it was just an accident, okay? " Although she still mad at Donghae, she didnt want any trouble between the 2 bestfriends, " Donghae, he- uh, he kissed me.. " She admitted. 

" What?" Eunhyuk was taken back, " When?" He looked at Donghae who wasnt speaking. 

" Before you came down. " Hyoyeon quietly answered. 

Eunhyuk glared at Donghae. He tried to get close with Donghae and did everything to talk to him, but thinking that Donghae kissed his own girlfriend made him think their friendship is nothing to him. He began walking towards Donghae with angry eyes. 

Donghae didnt run and wanted to face the punishment. Hyoyeon tried pulling back Eunhyuk, but he didnt listen and pushed him, since Donghae was tipsy he easily lost his balance and fell on the floor. 

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME DONGHAE?" Eunhyuk began to yell. " YOU KNOW SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND, WHY WOULD YOU?" 

" Eunhyuk, please calm down, " Hyoyeon tried to calm him down. She stepped in between the 2 and defended Donghae, " He doesnt know what he's doing okay? He's drunk! " Although, she slapped Donghae, she still didnt want him getting hurt, especially by his own bestfriend. 

" Drunk or not, he shouldnt even be kissing you! " He glared at Donghae, "  And you? I tried getting our friendship together but what the hell are you doing?" 

Donghae got up and held his tears, " YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! " He yelled, " You think I dont care? because I do, but you have no idea how hard it is to see the one you love with someone else! You think I dont try? I try, Eunhyuk! I do, but I cant.. I DONT WANNA GET HURT ANYMORE. " He yelled the last sentence with tears. 

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were both surprised at what he said. They knew Donghae was depressed but they didnt know he be like this. Eunhyuk and Donghae have been friends ever since they were babies and this was the very first time Donghae cried for a girl. But of course, Eunhyuk was still mad at the fact that he kissed his girlfriend. 

" But that doesnt give you the right to kiss her! " Eunhyuk yelled and pushed him down on the ground.

Hyoyeon and Donghae knew he was right, but Donghae had to excuse for kissing her. He just stayed quiet and looked away. Because of all the chaos, Eunhyuks parents woke up and rushed outside. 

" What the hell is going on here?! " Dahae said and rushed to her nephews side. 

Eunhyuk continued to glare at Donghae, " nothing, he was just going home. " He said and turned around as he took Hyoyeon's hand. 

" Hyukjae! We're not gonna leave him like this. " Dahae helped Donghae up. " take him to the guest room. " 

" Eomma! " Eunhyuk whined.

" Hyukjae! Now! " Dahae yelled as Eunhyuk scoffed. He walked towards them and supported Donghae to the guest room. 

Hyoyeon followed behind them with sad eyes. " Hyoyeon, go get water." Dahae said as they walked up the stairs. She nodded and quickly went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and went back upstairs, passing Dongwook who was giving Hyoyeon a disappointing look. 

" Hm.. That girl's bringing everyone problems. " Dongwook said as he watched Hyoyeon disappear in the guest room. 

 

The next morning, Donghae woke up with a slight headache. He immediantly remembered what happened yesterday and kept wishing it was just a dream, but as soon he opened his eyes and looked around, he frowned. He kept cursing at himself for being an idiot, he couldnt face Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon anymore. He's too embaressed. 

Donghae knew he couldnt run away from them, he had no choice. He went downstairs with quiet steps and expected angry eyes from Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. He looked around and only saw his aunt. 

" You're finally awake. " Dahae kindly smiled, " Sit down. i already called your mom. " She said as he gave him plate of pancakes.

" T-thank you. " Donghae said. He was so embaressed to face his aunt after what she saw yesterday. " Wh-where's.. Uhm, where are they?" He asked.

Dahae frowned, she knew what he was talking about. " They left an hour ago. " 

" Oh.. " Was all he could say. " They're avoiding me arent they?" 

Dahae didnt wanna answer his question because of sympathy. " You guys will make up soon, dont worry. " She weakly smiled.

" I doubt it. " He mummbled. 

Dahae frowned and rubbed his back. She didnt know what to say because she knew there may be a chance Eunhyuk wont talk to Donghae. The morning quickly passed with Donghae waiting for Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. Donghae wanted to apologize before he left even if he knows they're avoiding him. But seeing how long they took just to go home, made him realize they really really really dont wanna see him. He looked at clock and realized it already passed lunch. He frowned and decided to go home. 

He got his keys and was about to open the door when the door suddenly opened. Donghae looked up to see Hyoyeon, who surprisingly didnt look mad. Instead she looked a little surprised; she didnt expect him to be here.

" H-hey, " She softly said. She had those worried eyes, " How are you feeling?" 

Donghae weakly smiled, " Im good. W-where's Eunhyuk?" 

" He's just parking the car inside the garage. " She answered and walked inside the house, passing him. Donghae knew this was the right time and called her, " Hy-hyoyeon. " She turned around, " I-Im really sorry about yesterday. " He said with sincere eyes. 

Hyoyeon nodded, " Its okay, dont worry. " She knew he didnt mean anything yesterday and understood how he felt. The 2 of them stood there with a quiet atmosphere. Hyoyeon decided to lighten up the mood a little, " How's your eye? Sorry about that. " She let out a chuckle. 

Donghae laughed a little and touched his eye, " I think its good. " Hyoyeon let out a small chuckle, but then suddenly frowned. Donghae looked at where she was looking and turned around to see Eunhyuk glaring at him.

" What are you still doing here?" Eunhyuk didnt even bother greeting him. 

Donghae frowned and felt hurt, but it was his fault anyway. " I - I wanted to apologize. " 

Eunhyuk was about to walk away when Hyoyeon looked at him with a forcing-worried look. He knew what she was trying to say. He sighed and nodded. " I know what you're gonna say. its okay, whatever, it happened. We cant do much about. " He shrugged.

" Eunhyuk, you know I didnt mean it okay? That wasnt me. " Donghae tried to explain himself.

" Oh really? Because I swear I was talking to you yesterday night. " Eunhyuk sarcastically said. 

Donghae sighed, " I am sorry, okay? Forgive me or not, I just want you to know Im truly sorry. You'll probably think I have such nerves to say this but I dont want anything to happen to our friendship.. What I did was stupid and I admit it, drunk or not, I wasnt supposed to do that.. " He spoke with his head down.

Eunhyuk knew he couldnt stay mad at his own cousin aka bestfriend, but he also knew Donghae has to learn, " I know you're sorry, but I just want time to think. " He said without looking at him.

Donghae sighed and nodded, " Al-alright. " He started walking towards the door. Before leaving the house, Donghae and Hyoyeon made eye contact. He could tell Hyoyeon was sympathetic for him and she could tell he was guilty as ever. 

" You're gonna forgive him.. right?" She asked as soon as Donghae left. 

" I dont know, we'll see. " Eunhyuk frowned and shrugged. 

Hyoyeon wanted to talk more, but she knew Eunhyuk didnt wanna talk about it. Instead, she just nodded and comforted him by giving him a tight squeeze on the hand. 

The weekend passed by quickly with Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon finally being free as a couple at home. Of course they were still awkward with Eunhyuks dad, but at least they could finally stop lying to them. Besides that, Eunhyuk still hasnt talked to Donghae while Hyoyeon tries to talk Eunhyuk into it. As for Hyoyeon did notice Yuri acting strange. All week, Yuri barely replies to Hyoyeon which made her nervous. This brings us to school with Hyoyeon trying to talk to Yuri. 

" Yuri-ah, " Hyoyeon chased her to her locker, " Is something wrong?" 

Yuri didnt look at her and only remembered the words Gyuri told her. 

* FLASHBACK * 

Yuri was looking around the clothing store while she waited for Yesung and bumped into none other than, Gyuri. 

" Well, look who we have here. " Gyuri laughed with her friends, " Im guessing no one wanted to hang out with you?" 

Yuri rolled her eyes and walked away. 

" Wow. I see you finally have some attitude. " Gyuri chuckled and followed Yuri.

Yuri always stayed patient with Gyuri but since no one was there to hold her back, she exploded and turned around, flipping her hair at Gyuri. " Grow up, Gyuri. Do you even have a life?" She glared at him which made Gyuri shut up, " If you're trying to taunt me or whatever, forget it. I moved on. Maybe you should do the same thing and change for for awhile. Im not that quiet girl anymore, so beat it. " She hissed at her and walked away. 

Gyuri crossed her arms and glared at her. She wasnt gonna tell Yuri about it, but Yuri was asking for it. " Oh please, you think you're so tough just because you have friends now. " She smirked which made Yuri turn around, " Have you ever wondered why a girl like Hyoyeon would be friends with you? I mean, Hyoyeon could be one of the most popular people if it wasnt for a nerd like you. " 

" Because she's not a bi tch like you. " Yuri hissed, " She actually cares for people. " 

" Cares?" She laughed as her friends did as well, " If she cares about something, its money for sure. " As soon as she said that, Yuri got curious. 

" What are you talking about?" She asked but she was still glaring at her. 

Gyuri sarcastically gasped, " Oh no, I forgot. You didnt know. " She smirked which made her suspcious. " Your bestfriend, who's always perfect and all that.. well, shes not. to burst your bubble, but your so-called-bestfriend is a stripper. " She laughed.

Yuri scoffed, " Are you kidding me? How far are you gonna to just to piss me off?" 

" Im just telling the truth. Thats all. " Gyuri innoccently shrugged, " Come on, think about it. Dont you ever wonder why Hyoyeon would approach you? First of all, you've been a student at our school and you barely have friends who stick up for you, then suddenly, Hyoyeon comes all being nice. Dont you ever wonder why a girl like Hyoyeon, someone who's pretty, perky, and popular with the boys would be friends with you? " She laughed seeing Yuri's reaction to everything she's saying. 

" Dont be stupid. " Yuri was getting nervous. " If she wanted money, why didnt she pick you? after all, arent you one of the biggest companies?" She mocked the words biggest companies. 

" Because you're an easy target. She knows you're desperate for friends. " She smirked when she saw Yuri frown.

" Gyuri, whatever you're doing stop. Im not falling for this. " Yuri heard enough and was about to walk away when Gyuri spoke.

" Believe me or not. Just ask Hyoyeon. Im sure she wont lie to her dear bestfriend. " She laughed and walked away with her friends. 

* FLASHBACK ENDS * 

Ever since that day, Yuri was always scared to talk to Hyoyeon. Everytime she spoke with her, she always felt like Hyoyeon is lying to her. After all, Hyoyeon always disappears and Yuri always wonders why. She knows she shouldnt be assuming things since she hasnt asked Hyoyeon yet, but being insecure, she couldnt help herself.

" N-Nothings wrong. " Yuri forced a smile. Its just a lie, dont worry, Yuri. She thought to herself. " I'll meet you at lunch, I have to go to class! I'll see you later. " She said and walked away. 

Hyoyeon wasnt convinced and frowned as she watched her walk away. She watched Yuri disappear within the crowd but laid her eyes on Gyuri who was watching with a smirk. Gyuri winked at Hyoyeon and put her index finger on her lips and mouthed, " Shhh, its a secret. " 

Hyoyeon glared at her and stomped towards her, " Can I talk to you in private please. " She tried to say in a calm voice.

Gyuri smirked, " Oh, now you wanna talk to me huh?" 

Hyoyeon didnt wanna waste anytime and dragged gyuri outside the school where there only a few people. " Did you tell Yuri?" She immediantly asked.

She shrugged, " I dont know, did I?" She sarcastically said.

" Im not playing games, did you or not?" She demanded an answer. 

" I dont know, why dont you ask her? " Gyuri suggested. 

" Just tell me! " Hyoyeon got annoyed and glared at her.

Gyuri scoffed and looked down at her, " Yah, I know your secret, so you better start treating me with some little respect. " Hyoyeon wasnt surprised that she threatened her but immediantly back off, which made her smirk. " Thats more like it. " 

" Gyuri, please, just answer me.  " Hyoyeon pleaded. " Did you tell Yuri or not?" 

" Which part? " Gyuri loved taunting her. " The part where you dont have a wealthy family? The part where your dad is  a criminal? or the part where you're actually a part-time stripper? " She smirked. " The part where you seduced my fiance and slept with him?"

" I didnt- " She stopped because she knew there was no point in arguing with her. Hyoyeon was mentally killing her. She just wanted to punch her in the face. " Im doing it for my dad. " She defended her self. 

" Who cares, you still lied. " Gyuri chuckled, " I wonder if Eunhyuk oppa loves you out of pity.. Hm.. " She sarcastically wondered. Hyoyeon didnt say anything and watched her win the argument, actually it wasnt even an argument. 

During all that, when Yuri saw Hyoyeon dragging Gyuri outside, she got curious and followed them, but only to be disappointed. " So its true?" Yuri came out behind the wall. 

Hyoyeon was shocked and froze. " Y-Yuri.. " 

Gyuri turned around and smirked, " Well, what a surprise. Dont you have a question Hyoyeon?" She was a real bi tch. Hyoyeon was still frozen and all she could do was look at the heartbroken Yuri. " See what I told you. Its all fake. " She turned to Yuri. 

" You became my friend because you wanted money? Thats true too..?" Yuri asked. She didnt know why she asked, she was afraid of the answer. 

" N-no! Of course not! " Hyoyeon walked towards her, but she backed away. 

" Are you really gonna believe her? " Gyuri spoke, " She's been lying to you all the time. " 

Hyoyeon really wanted to kill Gyuri. " Yuri, I swear, the last thing I wanted was to hurt you. " 

Yuri shook her head, " Sh-she's right.. H-How can I believe you!?" She yelled as her tears began to show.

Hyoyeon didnt know how to prove it, it hurt like hell seeing her bestfriend cry. " Just trust me, I would never! " 

Yuri continued to shake her head and started backing away as she began to look back and forth between Gyuri and Hyoyeon. She didnt know who to believe, her bestfriend who has been lying to her ever since they first talked or Gyuri, who she always hated. 

" You're really gonna believe her?" Gyuri laughed.

" Please.. " Hyoyeon pleaded. 

Yuri didnt know what to do. She wanted to trust Hyoyeon but she didnt know if she can. She couldnt stop her tears anymore, " You 2.. Just stay away! " She yelled and ran inside, accidently bumping into a tall random guy who had brown hair. 

" Oh, I-Im sorry." Yuri apologized but that didnt stop her from running. 

" Yuri-ah! " Hyoyeon chased after her leaving Gyuri laughing at the scene.

" What a bunch of idiots. " She laughed and started walking inside when she saw the handsom tall ' random' guy. " Oh, hey Howon. " She patted his brown head as she winked after walking off. Howon just waved and had a sly smile. 

The whole day felt like a year, Hyoyeon has been trying to talk to Yuri, but nothing worked. Yuri always ran away from her, even her bown boyfriend Yesung. He tried to figure out what was going on, but Yuri wouldnt even look at him. To Yuri, she felt like everyone was lying to. She wasnt used to having friends by her side and isnt even sure who are her real friends anymore.

Eunyuk suggested she needed time and Hyoyeon did give her time. Hyoyeon waited for Yuri for almost a week, but Yuri wouldnt even say a single word to her. Same for Yesung, he tried going to her house but she always ignores him. Yesung thought Yuri wanted some space so the day when he was gonna give up was the day Yuri finally broke. 

" Why are you always here?" Yuri looked at Yesung who was in front of her house door.

" Because my girlfriend randomly stopped talking to me??" Yesung said like it was obvious. 

" I- I dont know wh-what you're doing.. B-but you're wasting your time. " Yuri was about to close the door when Yesung put his foot in between the door and door drame. 

" For a slim girl, you're kind a strong. " Yesung commented as he felt his foot throbbing. 

" Please, just go away. " She told him and tried to close the again but Yesung slipped in the house. 

" Not until you tell me whats going on! " He demanded, " At least tell me what I did wrong! " 

Yuri didnt even know if he did something wrong. She was just afraid of trusting people again. " Y-You didnt.. I-I mean.. I dont know! Just leave. " She said and was about to walk upstairs when he held his wrist.

" Im not going anywhere until you tell me. " Yesung said with sad eyes, " Just tell me what I did wrong, I'll fix it whatever it is. " 

She didnt say anything and just looked at him. Her heart tells him he's being truthful but her head keeps saying dont fall for it. Yuri didnt know what to do, all she kept doing was looking Yesung deep in the eye. From that moment, she broke in and cried. 

Yesung immediantly hugged her, " Im sorry okay? Whatever I did, Im sorry.. Just dont cry, please. "

Yuri sniffed, " Ani.. Its not your fault.. " She was still in his arms. " I-I dont know who to trust anymore.. "

" What do you mean?" Yesung looked at her. 

" I-I just learned my own bestfriend- Actually I dont even if she is my friend.. I just- I mean.. She only talked to me because of my money.. " Yuri cried. Itw as hard for her to admit it. 

" What? Hyoyeon wouldnt do that. " Yesung couldnt believe it. " Who told you?" 

" G-Gyuri.. " She sniffed. 

" You believe her? Yuri, dont let me remind you she- " Yesung was cut off by Yuri. 

" I heard Hyoyeon say so.. " She mummbled.

Yesung still couldnt believe it. Yeah, Hyoyeon could be a little annoying but thats something she cant do. " A-are you sure? Honestly, I cant imagine Hyoyeon hurting you. "

" Thats what I thought. " Yuri frowned and went the couch followed by Yesung.

" Was that why you started ignoring me?" He asked and didnt get any response from Yuri. " You know I would never hurt you. Yuri, you're one of the most important person in my world. I cant even handle the thought of losing you. " 

Yuri looked at Yesung and was obviously pleased with the words. " You know it was hard for me to ignore you.. I just didnt know what to do.. " 

" Yuri, you should never run away from your problems. It'll make things worst." 

" I know.. " Yuri sighed and looked at him, " Im sorry if I was a bother. "

Yesung chuckled and put his arm around her shoulder and gave her a tight squeeze. " It was a worth type of bother. " Yuri smiled  and cuddled into his arms. " Honestly, in my opinion.. I dont think Hyoyeon would do that.."

Yuri frowned. " Thats what I thought. " 

" Did you even talk to Hyoyeon about it? Last time I talked to her, she cried how and blurted stuff about how she disappointed you." Yesungs words caught her attention. " i didnt really get it, but now I do.."

" W-wait.. She cried?" Yuri looked at her.

" Yeah, a lot actually. " Yesung nodded. " Did you even confront her about it?" 

She frowned again, " Yeah.. But thinking about it.. I kinda just ran off.. " She thought of the scene.

Yesung looked at her with disbelief, " Wait, let me guess this straiight, you listened to Gyuri and didnt let Hyoyeon speak up?" 

" I was confused okay! Hyoyeon admitted she did lie to me.. " Yuri quickly defended herself but then thought about Hyoyeons words. 

" Wait.. so she admitted that she only liked you because of money?" He asked.

Yuri thought about it, " Actually, no.. She admitted that she lied about her life.. but Gyuri was the one who said things about the money.. " The more she spoke with Yesung made her feel guilty. 

" Im not picking sides or anything, but dont you think you should trust Hyoyeon? I mean yes she lied but knowing her, maybe she lied because she had to, and plus, Hyoyeon doesnt seem like a gold-digger. If she was one, dont you think Hyoyeon wouldnt spend a lot of time with you? She has been with you ever since she entered our school. If she was a gold-digger, she would've stopped talking to you a long time ago." Yesung spoke. " And by the way, dont forget Gyuri has always been trying to piss you off. " He ended it off with a sly scoff. The more Yesung spoke to her, the more she felt guilty. She didnt even give Hyoyeon a chance to explain herself and ran off. " I suggest you should talk to hyoyeon. " 

" I will, but not now, she still lied to me.. " Yuri frowned.

Yesung frowned as well, " Alright.. I just want you to know that Im here okay. " He looked at her with sincere eyes. " You know you can trust me with anything. " 

Yuri smiled and felt lucky to have him. She put his head on his shoulder as he put his arm around her. " anything huh? so what if I tell you I sleep with my tongue out?" 

" I already know that. " Yesung chuckled which made her embarressed, " You're still cute though. " 

Yuri smiled and cuddled closer with him. 

 

The next day, Hyoyeon was still depressed about Yuri. She did everything to get her attention but nothing worked. She always wished she could turn back to time and tell her the truth about. She doesnt know why she couldnt trust Yuri about that, she knew Yuri would never hurt her that way but she still lied. Hyoyeon knew it'll take a very very long time for Yuri to talk to her and she'll wait just for her. 

Hyoyeon wasnt in a mood to playfully argue and just listened to Eunhyuk, meaning they drove to school together. Both were about to go inside when Eunhyuk exclaimed, " Go on ahead, I forgot my books in at home. I'll text you when I get back.  " 

Hyoyeon nodded and walked towards the door. She was so into her own world that she didnt realize that everyone was staring at her. She was just walking with her head down. Her mind was interuppted when someone said something as they passed by.

" Why the sad face? Didnt get the money for your dad?" One of the girl students luaghed with her friends.

Hyoyeon looked at them with a confused look and brushed it off. When she started looking around, she noticed everyone was looking down at her and whispering to each other. She was hugging onto her books real tight and got nervous. She quickly walked to her locker and opened, only to reveal her locker to be filled with papers. All the papers fell from her locker. Hyoyeon bend down to pick it up and read it with teary eyes. 

KIM HYOYEON A FAKE.

$50 an hour to sleep with Kim Hyoyeon.

StripperKimHyoyeon foundation.

Kim Hyoyeon a gold digger.

There was a thousand more papers. Some were insults, some were just simple one worded insults like ' Bi tch, fake etc. ' And some were even photoshopped pictures of her and random guys in the school. Everyone started laughing at her and tried to shove all the papers back in her locker but they kept flying away. Everyone started picking them up as they laughed.

Hyoyeon couldnt hide her tears and slammed her locker before running away. She wasnt paying attention where she was going and accidently bumped into Yuri who was about to call her name. 

Yuri looked at her with a confused look and was about to chase after her when she saw the pile of paper near the locker. She picked up one of the papers and read the harsh words. She gasped and covereed . 

" Im guessing she lied to you too. " One of the students said with a laugh. 

Yuri didnt reply to her and bend down to pick up every paper. " Yuri! " She heard Yesung call her. 

" Wh-where did you get that?" Yuri said pointing at the paper Yesung was holding. 

" Its everywhere in the school. " Yesung worriedly asked.

On the other side, there was Donghae who just arrived at school.

" Donghae Donghae Donghae! " All his friends yelled which got his attention.

" What?! " He yelled at them. 

" Did you hear about Hyoyeon?" All of the spoke.

Donghae raised his eyebrow, " why? What happened?" 

" Apparently, she's a stripper. " One of his friends laughed out loud. 

" And her dads a criminal. " One of his friends continued with a laugh.

" Dude! You're so lucky she rejected you! I heard shes been sleeping with your cousin! " All of his friends kept laughing.

Donghae wasnt amused and quickly left the group. He didnt take it seriously and thought it was just a small joke, but when he saw a bunch people whispering Hyoyeons name, he began to worry. He decided to check up on Hyoyeon but on his way there, there were pictures and papers of hurtful insults towards Hyoyeon on the walls. He approached one and read it. Of course, he was pissed and started ripping out every papers he saw. He didnt even hesitate to take the papers away from people without even warning them. He threw all of them in the garbage and saw Yesung doing the same thing. 

" Where's Hy- " Before she could ask, Yesung already answered his questions.

" Yuri went looking for her. " Yesung worriedly said. " Did you know about this?" 

" No.. Its not true though. " He defended her.

Yesung shook his head, " Yes it is, Yuri knew about it. " 

Donghae was wide eyed and immediantly started running around to find Hyoyeon. He didnt even care if it was true, he knew Hyoyeon had some kind of explanation. He knew Hyoyeon too well, she wasnt that kind of person, if she was, then Donghae can call himself stupid. 

" Hyoyeon.. Hyoyeon.. " Yuri went inside the girls washroom. She knew she was here because of Hyoyeon sniffing. " Hyoyeon-ah.. " 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and wiped away her tears. 

" Open the door please. " Yuri said behind the washroom stall door. " Fine..Dont.. " She frowned and sat down on the ground, " I'll be here when you're ready. I wont leave, dont worry. "  She said and leaned against the stall door.

Hyoyeon smiled a little, but didnt say anything. Instead, she sat down and leaned against the stall door. 

On the other side, Eunhyuk finally arrived at school after texting Hyoyeon. He didnt seem to notice anything wrong and started walking towards Hyoyeons locker when he stepped on a crumpled paper. He picked it up and threw it in the garbage, but what caught his attention is Junho yelling at people. 

" Do you guys have anything better to do!?" Junho yelled at them.

Everyone was suprised since Junho was known to be gentlemen. " Whats wrong with you?" He approached him. Junho knew he was part of the rumors and ignored him. Eunhyuk scoffed and walked away from him. " Pft, good thing Hyoyeon said no to you. " He mummbled. 

Eunhyuk continued walk to her locker when someone approached him, " So how much did you pay Hyoyeon to sleep with you?" They laughed.

" What?" He looked at them and watched them laugh as they walked away. Right when turned around, a group of girls came to him.

" Oppa! no matter what they say, we still believe you're better than that! " They cheered him up, " We'll get Hyoyeon! Dont worry! " 

Eunhyuk was getting more confused but he did notice some people staring at him. " What the hell.. " He mummbled. He continued to walk towards Hyoyeon's locker when he finally thought of a reasonable answer why people were looking at him and mention Hyoyeon. " Fu ck, Gyuri. " He hissed and immediantly called Hyoyeon with his phone. 

In the washroom, there was just silence. Hyoyeon was still in the stall while Yuri kicked out anybody who tried to go in the room. " You know, it kinda feels great being a bi tch, no wonder Gyuri is one. " She laughed.

Hyoyeon smiled a little at her comment, but didnt say anything. Her phone than rang to reveal Eunhyuk.

" If I were you, I'd better answer that. " Yuri knew it was Eunhyuk. " You know how he is, he'll go crazy. " 

" C-can you talk to him?" Hyoyeons voice cracked from crying. 

Yuri frowned at that, " Alright. " She said as she reached for Hyoyeons phone. 

" Hello?" She answered it. 

" Hyoye-Yuri! Yah! Where's Hyoyeon?" Eunhyuk spoke really fast.

" She's fine, she's with me. " Yuri knew Hyoyeon didnt want Eunhyuk knowing where he was and spoke, " I have to hang up, just trust me with Hyoyeon. okay?" 

W-wait! Yu- " Before he could say anything, Yuri had already hung up. 

Eunhyuk hissed, " Aish! " The more he went deeper into the school, the more he saw all the papers of Hyoyeon. He ripped and took away every single paper. When his eyes caught Gyuri laughing, he immediantly stomped towards her and yelled at her.

" PARK GYURI. " He yelled, which shocked everyone. " I told you not to tell anyone! " 

Gyuri scoffed at him, " Yah, as much as I wanted to do spread the big news, it wasnt me. " She flipped her hair.

" Yeah right, you're the only one that knows! " Eunhyuk glared at her, " We all know you hate Hyoyeon. " 

One of the students who were listening gasped, " Wait, so its true? "

" Omo! Did you really sleep with her??" Everyone's attention went to Eunhyuk.

" YOU GUYS BETTER SHUT THE FU CK UP. " Eunhyuk yelled at everyone. " WHATEVER YOU GUYS HEARD, FORGET ABOUT IT! KIM HYOYEON IS NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL AND IF YOU GUYS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER, THEN IM YOUR PROBLEM. " He was glaring at everyone and everyone began to get nervous. All of them could see his furious angry eyes. 

Gyuri got nervous once he looked at him, " Just admit you did this! " He yelled.

" Im telling you! I didnt! " She defended herself.

" Then who would it be? Im sure as hell Yuri wont say anything. " He continued to glare at her. 

Gyuri hated the fact that Eunhyuk would blame her without any evidence. She couldnt think of anyone and whined, " I dont know okay! But I swear I didnt tell anyone. Its true I hate her, but Im not that kind of a bi tch. " 

" Oh please. " Eunhyuk scoffed and walked away, leaving Gyuri with open.

" Aish, I really dont see what he sees in her. Im obviously a better girl. " She mummbled and got nods from her friends. 

" But who would tell everyone about her though?" Her friends, Hara wondered. 

" I dont know and i dont care. " Gyuri flipped her hair and walked away.

As for Eunhyuk, he decided to go to the washroom and cool off to figure out who it was. Knowing that Hyoyeon's Yuri, he was a little calm but that didnt do much. He was about to go out the washroom when he heard a couple of guys laughing something about Hyoyeon. Wanting to know what they would say, he hid inside one of the stalls and eavesdropped.

" Man, I cant believe you actually did that. " He heard a familiar voice. 

Eunhyuk looked between the opening and saw 3 guys. One had brown hair, the other had a brownish-red hair and the one had dirty blonde hair.

" Eunhyuk actually looks like he can beat up someone, I'd watch my back if I was you, Howon. " The dirty blonde said.

" Whatever, like he could do something about it. He just cares because he's sleeping with that girl. " Howon scoffed.

" Damn, I bet you someones gonna find out Howon did it. " The dirty blonde said.

" Howon doesnt even care. " the brownish-red hair said. " But if anyone asked, Kim Sungkyu did not do anything. " sungkyu fixed his hair.  " Why would you even tell everyone?" Sungkyu chuckled.

" This school is so boring, something fun should happen, so I thought why not?" Howon shrugged.

" Wow, thats just cruel. " The dirty blonde chuckled, " It kinda though, Hyoyeons pretty hot. What a waste. " 

" Dongwoo, are you stupid? Just pay her. " Sungkyu laughed as he joked. 

Eunhyuk was of course pissed. 2 reasons, one he finally find out who spread the news and 2, they're talking dirty about her. He slammed the door open, revealling his furious eyes, shocking the 3 boys.

" So let me get this straight, " Eunhyuk glared at Howon who smirked, " You told everyone about her and didnt even care if she's the laughing stock of the school?" 

" I did, but come on, we're graduating, it'll die down eventually. " Howon chuckled.

Eunhyuk clenched his fist and tried to calm himself down. " Are you kidding me? " He hissed.

Howon chuckled and started walking out the washroom. Sungkyu and Dongwoo was about to follow him but Eunhyuk stopped them by following him first. The 2 friends began to worry about what will happen next and immediantly ran to them. 

" Yah, " Eunhyuk pulled him by the arm. " I wasnt done talking to you. " 

Howon glared at him. Everyone in the hallway could feel the tension between them and started staring at them. 

" Calm down, man. Its not like she'll die if everyone finds out. " Howon hissed. 

" You dont get it. You made an innocent girl look like a complete trash in front of everyone."  He glared at him.

" Oh come on, its true isnt?" He smirked.

" You twisted it around! " He defended Hyoyeon, " You told everyone she sleeps with people when she doesnt! "

Howon chuckled, " Fine, Im sorry. She doesnt sleep around with people, but she's still a stripper. There, is that better?" 

Eunhyuk looked down at him, " Nothing you say its better, everything already happened. " 

" Then what do you want me so say? " He was getting annoyed of Eunhyuk. " You said it yourself, it already happened. We cant do anything about it. " He smirked and walked away.

Being hot-headed,  Eunhyuk had enough of him and grabbed Howons arm to make him turn around. Without any hesitation, Eunhyuk punched him right in the face. 

" WHAT THE FU CK. " Howon wiped the blood of his mouth. He tackled Eunhyuk down and began punching him as well. Everyone started gathering around and making a big fuss about it. 

During that, Hyoyeon and Yuri were still in the washroom talking. Hyoyeon had finally come out and began venting to her. Of course, they understood each other and hugged it out, but before they could finish talking, they heard people running and yelling outside the hallway. 

Thinking it was just another prank about Hyoyeon, they didnt take it seriously. Instead Yuri just slightly opened the door and peaked through it and heard everyone yelling.

" Yo! Theres a fight going on! Come on! "

" Its Eunhyuk and Howon! "

" Lets go! " 

" Where? I wanna see! " Everyone yelled.

Yuri panicked and quickly shut the door, getting Hyoyeon's attention. " What happened?" Her voice cracked from crying.

" u-uh, nothing. " Yuri nervoulsy laughed. 

Hyoyeon wasnt convinced and looked at her with a look. Yuri sighed and opened , " U-uhm.. there's fight?" She nervously said. 

" YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT TO HER! " Eunhyuk tried getting loose from his friends grasp. 

Howon laughed and wiped off his blood. " Why do you even care so much? She's a , just admit it. " 

Eunhyuk tried to get him but Donghae came in. " YAH! EUNHYUK! SNAP OUT OF IT! " He yelled.

" ITS HIS FAULT! " Eunhyuk yelled and tried to punch him but his friends and Donghae held him.

" Yah! Think about Hyoyeon. " Donghae tried to calm him down. 

" I am. " Eunhyuks voice still wasnt calm. " Thinking of how hurt Hyoyeon is.. ITS ALL HIS FAULT. " He managed to get loose of their grasped and tackled down Howon who let his gaurd down.

Howon managed to push him off and got up. Eunhyuk got up as well but didnt hesitate to turn him around and punch him again. The 2 couldnt be stopped and everyone was just watching them have a fist fight. The only person who was trying was Donghae. He managed to get in the middle of them and pushed Howon away from Eunhyuk. 

Donghae was about to yell at Eunhyuk when someone else yelled his name, " Eunhyuk! " 

Eunhyuk turned to his right and saw Hyoyeon who was in disbelief. She couldnt believe Eunhyuks action. She knew he would get mad but she never thought Eunhyuk would go this far. He knew how she felt about Eunhyuk getting violet but he completely forgot about t. 

Eunhyuks eyes suddenly changed into something innocent and sincere. Everyones eyes followed Hyoyeon.

" Oh look who it is. " Howon smirked getting everyones attention. " The saves the man."

Eunhyuk glared at him and clenched his fist, but Hyoyeon stepped in front of him to looked at him with worried eyes.

" Wow, who ever thought that Eunhyuk's could calm him down. Let me guess, is he paying you in hundreds?" Howon smirked at Hyoyeon.

" Do you ever shut your fu cking mouth?" Eunhyuk stepped in front of Hyoyeon who was holding his arm. 

" Uhm, sometimes. " Howon shrugged, " But does she?" He smirked at his comment which made everyone laugh. 

Eunhyuk didnt even care if Hyoyeon was there anymore. He was tired of letting Howon talk about Hyoyeon like that. He threw a punch at him making him step back a little.

" Eunh- " Hyoyeon was about to call his name when she saw Howon about to throw a punch.

But just in time, the principal came in with furious eyes. " LEE HYUKJAE, KIM HOWON. " She yelled. She looked like she wanted to kill someone. All the students looked at her and immediantly shut up. " IN MY OFFICE NOW. " She yelled and looked at everyone. " AND AS FOR ALL OF YOU, GET TO CLASS. NOW. " As soon as she said that, everyone immediantly moved. 

" Eunhyuk. " Hyoyeon held his hand with sad eyes. 

Eunhyuk looked at her and tightly squeezed her hand, " Go to class okay? I'll be fine. " 

Hyoyeon frowned and was pulled away by Yuri.

Hyoyeon knew he fought and got hurt because of her and she obviously knew, Eunhyuk would get in deep trouble with his dad. She was right though, during class, she caught Dongwook walking in the hallway with a serious face. Her heart began to pound and couldnt stop thinking about it. 

In the office, Eunhyuk and his dad were sitting across Howon and his mom in front of the principals desk.

" Mr. Lee and Mrs. Kim, your sons here demonstrated some inappropiate behaviour and this school will not tolerate and rude behaviours, especially violence. " The principal said and emphasize the word violence.

" Violence? " Mrs Kim said with wide eyes and looked at her son. 

" Yes, these 2 were having a fist fight in school ground. " The principal looked at the  students with disappoinment. 

" And what was the purpose of this fight, Hyukjae?" Dongwook looked at Eunhyuk who was quiet. 

Eunhyuk didnt say anything and looked down, making Howon snicker.Howons mom and the principal glared at him, making him shut up. 

"Mr Kim, this is no laughing matter. From the students, I heard you spreaded some ungrateful rumors about one of my students. " The principal said which made his mom look at him.

" What is she talking about?" Howon's mom looked at him.

" Its not rumors unless its true. " Howon defended himself.

" Still! " Eunhyuk finally spoke, " What you did was wrong. " 

The principal nodded in agreement, " He's right, whatever it was, you didnt have the right to embarress my students. What if someone did the same as well? How would you feel?" 

Howon didnt say anything and avoided everyones gaze, which made Eunhyuk smirk.

" And as for you, " The principal looked at Eunhyuk who immediantly stopped smirking, " Starting a fight will not solve anything and will only make things worse. Being a student in this school, you should know better. " 

" I know.. Im sorry. " Eunhyuk apologized. 

" Now you 2 arent coming out of this with no punishment so I say 2 weeks detention with cleaning the whole school. " The principal said.

" What? That'll take fo- " Howon whined but was only smacked on the thigh by his mom. " I-I mean, arasso, Mrs. Won. " 

Mrs. Won looked at Eunhyuk who nodded, " Alright. Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim you guys are dismissed. Get to class immediantly. " 

" We'll talk at home. " Dongwook said who had a scary tone and expression. 

Eunhyuk nervously nodded and quickly got up. 

" Same for you. Your dad will be disappointed. " Mrs Kim threatened Howon. " Get to class. " 

Howon nodded and both immediantly started walking towards the door. " This is all your fault. " Howon mummbled as soon as they got out of the office.

" If you chose to be a good person and not tell everyone, all of this couldve been avoided. " Eunhyuk glared at him and turned to the left. 

Howon scoffed and walked the opposite direction. 

As soon as school ended, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon immediantly left school to avoid any problems. But as soon as they got home, both of them had new problems. Eunhyuk was sent to his dads study room as Hyoyeon worried nonstop about him in her room. 

" Are you ever gonna learn, Hyukjae?" Dongwook deep voice made him nervous. 

" Appa, I was only defending Hyoyeon. " Eunhyuk tried to reason with him.

" Hyoyeon? So its all about just a girl?!" Dongwook exclaimed. 

" She's not just a girl, appa! " He defended her, " I love Hyoyeon and Im not gonna let anyone hurt her. " 

Dongwook sighed, " Hyukjae, dont you ever notice what that girl is doing to you?! She is causing problems to you and even your cousin. " 

" She's not causing trouble. " Eunhyuk still chose to protect her. 

His dad chuckled, " Are you kidding me? Because of that girl, you had a fight in a club and in your own school! And Dont make me mention about you and Donghae. " 

Eunhyuk stood up from his chair and exlciamed, " Its not her fault Donghae doesnt wanna face the fact that Hyoyeon chose me! Its not her fault why she had to work at the club! Its not her fault I chose to defend her! " 

Dongwook was dumbfounded. Eunhyuk never yelled and talked back to him, " Sit down, Hyukjae! " He yelled.

Eunhyuk let out a small breath to calm down and sat down, " Im just trying to defend her. " He spoke more softly.

" And what about your family? Dont you ever think of us? If you do something stupid, its affecting our reputation! " 

" Our family? More like your company! At least I defend someone I love! When was the last you ever defended me? Its always about you and your company! " Eunhyuk yelled. 

Dongwook didnt say anything and was taken back. He stood up straight and looked at his son, " Watch your mouth when you talk to me. I will not accept your rude behavior. " 

Eunhyuk didnt say anything and figured nothing will change his mind about Hyoyeon.

" Go to your room right now and dont even think about going to Hyoyeon. " He demanded him.

" Appa! " Eunhyuk yelled.

" HYUKJAE. " Dongwooks voice was louder and scarier. 

Eunhyuk didnt say anything and just looked at his dad with mix  emotions; angry, depressed and disappointment. He got up and started walking towards the door. Wanting to make sure he goes up his room, Dongwook followed him out. 

As soon as he opened the door, they saw Hyoyeon sitting on the stairs. She immediantly got up and bowed to Dongwook.  She could see in in Eunhyuks eyes that the conversation didnt go very well. Hyoyeon decided to go back her room and wait another day to talk about it. 

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon collided their ways. She slightly lifted her head when Eunhyuk interwined their hands for a second. It managed to calm both of them down before seperating their heads and walk their own way. 

Dongwook made sure Eunhyuk went into his room before calling Hyoyeon, " Hyoyeon, lets talk. " He said and headed to his room without letting her reply. Hyoyeons heart began to beat everytime she stepped closer to the room. " Sit down. " He said with a deep voice that scared her.

Hyoyeon nodded and sat down with her back straight.

" My son changed a lot ever since he met you. " Dongwook started. " He's become more disobedient and stubborn. "

" I'll make sure he wont cause trouble again, Dongwook-sshi. " Hyoyeon condifiently spoke.

"I know you will, you know why?" Dongwook asked which made her nervous. " You'll be leaving us. " 

" Dongwook-sshi.. " Hyoyeon was taken back.

Dongwook sighed, " Because of you, my son gets into fights, even with his own cousin. And just now, he had the nerve to talk back to me. " He said in a disappointed tone.

" Dongwook-sshi, I dont mean to sound rude, but you need to listen to your son. Eunhyuk needs someone to be there for him, i dont mean me but you as a father. Thats why h- " Hyoyeon was interuppted by Dongwooks deep voice.

" Dont you dare tell me how to become a father. " Dongwook glared at her.

Hyoyeon didnt want any misunderstanding and quickly spoke, " I didnt mean it that, I - " She tried to explain herself but Dongwook cut her off. 

" Because of you, my relationship with my son is getting worse. At first I thought keeping you in this house will get you to notice what kind of a person Hyukjae is, but I was wrong to do that. " Dongwook shook his head, " If you love Eunhyuk, you're gonna leave him. " 

" But Dongwook-sshi.. " Hyoyeon couldnt believe Eunhyuks father is doing this. 

" Do you know understand what is going on here? Hyukjae is causing problems everywhere. Do you really want his future to be affected by his past? His reputation will be ruined. Its not just that, I tried getting close with my son but you're getting in my way. Because of you, he yelled at his own father. " Everyw word Dongwook spoke, made her felt guilty. 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and kept her head down.

" Knowing my son, he'll come and find you if you leave the house. " Dongwook said and paused for a moment, " Thats why you're leaving the country. "  Hyoyeon was shocked snd immediantly looked up at him with wide eyes. " Im doing you and Eunhyuk a favor. He is best without you. And you? What do you have left in this place? Your father is in prison, you have no other relatives or family. Going to another country will get you a new life. " 

" B-But.. h-how am I suppose support myself?" Hyoyeon asked. She wanted to cry but she held it in. 

" Dont worry about that. I'll pay for the costs, but only for a few months, after that, you're on your own. " Dongwook strictly said.  Hyoyeon didnt know what to say. she couldnt believe that she has to leave the people she loves. Not hearing any responses from Hyoyeon, he sighed, " This is the best for my son. Think about it, what have you brought my son ever since you entered his life? Hm? All you bring is problems to him, he fights with his classmates, he fights with his cousin and now, he wants to fight me. Just for you. He doesnt even think about the punishments he'll get after. Do you really want eunhyuk to get punished for each problem you caused?" 

The more Dongwook spoke, the more she was convinced. He's right.. Everything I do wont make him happy.. He'll get hurt because of me. He already has.. Hyoyeon thought and kept thinking about the fights he's been into because of her. She couldnt stop feeling guilty. All I do is cause trouble for him.. He'll get punished because I cant take care of myself.. Maybe it is for the best.. 

" I-If I-I do leave.. " She stuttered, " W-what will happened to Eunhyuk? " 

" Simple. His life before he met you comes in. " Dongwook answered. 

" H-he'll be hurt. " Hyoyeon frowned. 

" True, but you arent his last love, Hyoyeon. " He said without caring for Hyoyeons hurt feelings. 

Hyoyeon frowned, but she admitted he was right. Eunhyuk needs someone who'll make him happy and wont always get him into fights; shes clearly the wrong person. 

Seeing that Hyoyeon was convinced, he continued with his words, " I'll pay for the ticket as well. You'll be leaving as soon as possible. " 

Hyoyeon frowned even more and nodded. " B-but can I have time to be with my friends first?" 

Dongwook sighed and nodded, " Very well. " 

Hyoyeon held in her tears and cant believe she made up her decision just like that. She got up and slowly headed to the door, but before she could come out, she turned around and spoke, " I'll tell Eunhyuk myself, I think it'll be better that way. "

Dongwook didnt say anything and nodded. 

 

Right when she entered her room, she leaned against the door and let out her tears. She couldnt have the thought of leaving Eunhyuk, it'd hurt to see him get hurt, but she had no choice. Dongwook was right, if she ends up being with him, he'll only get hurt. After all the things shes caused him, he ends up with bruises and punishments.  Hyoyeon knew it was his way of protecting her, but she knew she cant stop people from hurting her, meaning she cant stop Eunhyuk from protecting her. 

She continued to cry and tried to figure out what to say to her friends, especially to Eunhyuk and Yuri. She knew she cant lie to Yuri again, she'll end up getting hurt. Hyoyeon sat on the ground for the whole night and didnt get any sleep. All she did was cry. Since Hyoyeon knew Dongwook wants her to leave right away, she hesitated before packing a few things in her bag. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for such a sad ending :( Next chapter it'll be about Hyoyeon spending her last time with Yuri, Donghae and Eunhyuk. So just to warn you, next chapter may be a little dramatic and emotion :( soo stay tuned!!!!