Dance

Complicated Love

" I'll show her. " Yuri said in an angry tone with eyes full of determination and hatred as she went through the whole store for the perfect dress for the dance. 

Hyoyeon chuckled, " I should've just mention Gyuri instead of doing a make over thing. " 

She scoffed, " I honestly dont know why she bullies me, but I am tired of it. " Yuri said but then smiled at Hyoyeon, " But you! The way you stood up to her, that was great! " She clapped.

Hyoyeon chuckled, " To tell you the truth, I was really nervous. " She admitted, but as she picked up one random dress, she smiled, " This one is perfect for you! " She exclaimed and imagined the dress on Yuri.

Yuri looked at the dress with a red face, " D-dont you think it's too short? "

Hyoyeon smiled, " Its not that short and plus, you want to show Gyuri what you have right? " 

She looked at the dress and thought about it. She then gave a small smile. Yuri took the dress and went in the dressing room. After a few minutes of waiting, she finally comes out with a shy face. 

The blond girl gasped and clapped. " Its perfect! You look great! " She exclaimed as she came towards Yuri, " But, lets take this off. " She smiled and took off Yuri's glasses. Hyoyeon smiled, " There! Gyuri will be so jealous, but most importantly, Yesung would be amazed. " 

Yuri smiled and stood straight to show her confidence. Hyoyeon just smiled at her friend, who finally agreed to showing what she's got. " What are you gonna wear?" Yuri suddenly asked.

Hyoyeon forced a smile, but inside she frowned, " W-well, I-I dont know yet. " She chuckled.

" Go pick a dress then! I already found mine. " Yuri smiled at her reflection.

She forced a smile, " I-I cant. I uh, I forgot my wallet at home. " She shrugged.

Yuri smiled at her, " Thats fine then. Just pick a dress and I'll pay for it. " 

Hyoyeon was taken back a little and immediantly denied, " Its alright, dont worry about me. I mean these dresses are expensive, I can just wear normal clothes. " 

" Its not that much. Just go pick one! " Yuri tried to send her off, but Hyoyeon kept saying no. " Just dont think of it as a long or something, think of it as a gift. " She smiled, " A gift for always being there for me when I was alone. " 

Hyoyeon smiled at that, but it still didnt convince her, " I dont need a gift for that, I - " 

Yuri laughed, " You know what? I dont take no as an answer. " She pushed Hyoyeon towards the employee, " Excuse miss, can you pick a dress for her? Something that could fit a club but also kind of like a ball dance? You know?" Yuri had trouble describing what she wants. 

The employee smiled, " Of course, I will. Follow me. " She said as Hyoyeon just looked at Yuri.

" Club? " Hyoyeon repeated her, 

Yuri shrugged and forced Hyoyeon to follow the employee. 

 

Once they found a dress, Yuri pushed Hyoyeon into the fitting room. " Hurry! I wanna see!"

Hyoyeon sighed but laughed at her friend's excitment. It amused her seeing Yuri being excited for something when usually, she's always shy and always afraid to express herself. Hyoyeon tried on the dress, but not for herself, but to make Yuri happy.

While she was trying it on, Yuri wanted to get shoes for her, but she knew she'll say no. " Excuse me! Miss! " She chased the employee, " Can you find shoes for my friend? The one that matches her dress. " She smiled as the employee nodded.

Yuri came back to the fitting room just in time for Hyoyeon to come out. She gasped, " Omo! You look so hot! And thats coming from me. " Yuri clapped.

Hyoyeon looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at it. The dress was perfect for her. " It is nice." She admitted. " But I cant get it. " She looked at Yuri who frowned. 

" Why not?" Yuri sadly said.

" Because its too much, I cant just - " Hyoyeon tried to talk but being the stubborn Yuri, she cut her off. 

" How is it too much? Thats like the first present. " Yuri smiled, " Dont worry about the expenses, just buy it already. I know you want it. " 

Before Hyoyeon could say anything, Yuri frowned, " Fine, if you dont want it, I wont force you. I just pictured us going to the dance together looking pretty and all, plus its a great way to make Gyuri mad. But if you dont want it okay. " She ' sadly' spoke. 

Being gullable, Hyoyeon gave in. " Fine, I'll wear it. " 

Yuri immediantly clapped and jumped, " Yay! Thanks Hyo. " She smiled.

" Here are the matching shoes you asked. " The employee asked as she gave Yuri shiny silver heels. 

Hyoyeon was surprised and opened her moutht to speak but Yuri spoke first, " It comes with the dress. Change, I'm paying soon. " She quickly said before Hyoyeon could argue. 

After changing, Yuri and Hyoyeon went to the cashier to pay their clothes. Hyoyeon was wide eyed when the total of clothes came up but she was surprised when Yuri didnt seem troubled at all. 

" What does your family exactly do?" Hyoyeon said with a shocked tone. 

Yuri chuckled at her expression, " Thank you. " She kindly said as she grabbed the shopping bags. " My family owns the Sone Entertainment. "

" Really? Thats like one of the biggest companies. " Hyoyeon said with wide eyes.

" Not really, Eunhyuk-sshi's the biggest, my family's the last one out of the top 5. " Yuri said as if it wasnt a big deal. Hyoyeon was still amazed and didnt say anything. " I never thought about it, but what does your family do?" She asked which made her nervous. 

" Uhm, n-nothing really." Hyoyeon stuttered and got more nervous when Yuri looked at her with a confused look. " I mean, its nothing compared to yours. " She gave a laugh. " M-my family's close with Eunhyuks, so we help around, b-but mine i-is in china.. I-its nothing big though.. " She said which was the first thing in her ,mind. Why am I such a bad liar?! She thought.

" China? Then how come your here? " Yuri kept asking questions. " What's it called?" 

Hyoyeon tried to think of something and used her surrounding, " U-uhm, its called... " She looked around and saw a Sterling Shoes store and a poster of Exo. " It-its called, Sterling XO. " She blurted out without thinking. Are an you idiot, Hyoyeon?! She yelled at herself.

Yuri looked at her with a weird expression, " Sterling XO..?" She repeated. 

Hyoyeon nodded, " Its new. My dad asked Eunhyuk's dad to help me advertise it. " 

Yuri didnt say anything and nodded. Hyoyeon forced a laugh, " Whatever, go make fun of the name. "

Yuri just chuckled, " Instead of making fun of it, I'll help you! I'll ask - " 

" No! " She suddenly exclaimed, stopping at her tracks. Yuri weirdly looked at her. " I-I mean, its okay, I-I promised my dad that I'd do it by myself. " 

Yuri frowned, " Fine. Just ask me if you need help. " She kindly smiled.

Hyoyeon nodded with a kind smile, but inside she let out a big sigh. 

 

A week passed with school. Of course, Donghae was upset he didnt get tp ask Hyoyeon to the dance, but that didnt mean he cant ask her out. Donghae had a way of winning her heart, actually he found out how he could win her heart by gettting to know her. When he found out, she didnt have a phone by Eunhyuk, he had a great plan. 

" Hyo! " Donghae an for her in the halls. 

Hyoyeon turned around with her hair fliping across his face, " Hey. " She smiled. 

For the first time, Donghae began to get shy. He brushed off the feeling and smiled at her, " I really need help with this chemistry stuff, so would you mind tutoring me today?" 

" Sure, we could go to the library. " She smiled.

Donghae gave her pouting face, " Why there? Can we at least go somewhere we could eat?" 

Hyoyeon wanted to say yes, but she didnt have money yet from her paycheck. Once she shook her head, Donghae quickly replied.

" I'll pay. " He smiled.

" Thats nice of you, but you dont have to. " 

" I want to, plus its a way of saying thanks for agreeing to tutor me. " 

Hyoyeon thought about it and agreed, " Alright then. " She gave him a soft chuckled that made Donghae's heart flutter. " How about after school then? "

Donghae smiled and nodded, " After school it is! " He gave her a thumbs up. 

 

Cant play soccer today, going out with Hyoyeon ;)) Once Eunhyuk read Donghae's text, he frowned. Eunhyuk doesnt know why, but everytime Hyoyeon's with a guy, he'd always get pissed or worse, jealous. He doesnt wanna admit it, but he hates how Hyoyeon get every guys attention. 

 

Tutoring Donghae was easier than tutoring Eunhyuk. Actually, Donghae's only trying to impress her, but he was surprised at himself when he understood everything. But of course, he couldnt keep his eye off Hyoyeon. Everytime she spoke, he just smiled. After paying for dinner, Donghae and Hyoyeon were chased outside by the waitress.

" Excuse me! Sir! Miss! " She yelled for their attention. Donghae and Hyoyeon turned around to see the waitress with a box. " You guys forgot your prize. " 

" Prize?" Both Donghae and Hyoyeon said. 

The waitress nodded with a smile. " We have this thing in your resturant. Every 100th customer gets a prize and so since you guys were the 200th, you guys get an awesome prize. " She said and handed the box to Donghae. 

" Oh, well thanks. " Donghae just laughed. 

The waitress smiled and bowed. " Thanks for coming. " She said before leaving. 

As both Donghae and Hyoyeon walked back to the car, he opened the box to reveal another box, but not just a box, it was a box that said, Iphone 5s. Hyoyeon gasped. 

" Omo, I didnt expect it to be that expensive. " She said, completing possessed by the phone.

Donghae smirked, seeing how she looks at it. " Aweh, well this is useless for me. I already have a phone. " He pretended as if it was a big deal.

" Yeah.. " Hyoyeon agreed with a small frown. 

Donghae chuckled and looked at Hyoyeon. But once he did, they both made eye contact. It wasnt awkward for Hyoyeon and just have a cute smile, but Donghae was completely hypnotized. The sun made her eyes shine brighter, he could see how brown her eyes were. He cleared his throat and looked away for a moment then looked back. 

" Well, do you want it?" Donghae asked, offering her the phone. 

Hyoyeon was immediantly wide eyed. " Seriously?" 

Donghae smiled at her reaction. " Eunhyuk told me how you lost your phone and your dad wouldnt give you a new one, so here. " He gave it to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon didnt know who to thank; Eunhyuk who lied to his bestfriend so she could get a phone, or Donghae who's actually willing to give her a phone like that. She quickly shook her head, " Its okay, dont worry. " 

Donghae didnt take no as an answer. He grabbed her hand and forced her to take the phone. But as he touched her, both  blushed. Donghae hid it by smiling but Hyoyeon just got nervous. She felt weird at first but somehow, Donghae made her heart flutter. The atmosphere between them suddenly got hot. 

Both cleared their throats, " U-uhm he-here, Just take it. " Donghae smiled.

Hyoyeon was still caught in that moment, " N-No, its okay. " 

" Hyoyeon, I dont take no as an answer. " Donghae said in a serious strict voice, but he couldnt act like one and just laughed, " Just take it, it'll be a waste if no one takes it. " 

After Hyoyeon takes a long good look at it, " Are you sure?" She asked.

" Yup, 100% sure. " He gave her a smile. " But, I better be the first one to make the contacts. " He smiled. 

Hyoyeon smiled at him and took it, " Thanks, I owe you. " 

" Dont worry about it. Come on, lets go. " Donghae smiled at her and opened the door for Hyoyeon who was hugging the box. 

Back in the resturant, the waitress was giggling. " Whats up with you?" One of her co-workers asked.

" That couple who was studying back there, " She pointed at the seat, " The guy bought her a phone and pretended it was a ' big ' prize from us. " 

" Aweh! That so sweet. " Both employees giggled. 

 

Dahae went downstairs to check if the door was locked and was about to go downstairs when she saw Hyoyeon washing the dishes. 

" Hyoyeon, what are you doing? Its already 11. " Dahae said as she tied her robe together. 

Hyoyeon just smiled, " I told the maids to sleep. " 

" You should be sleeping, you have school tomorrow. " She tried to reason with her. 

" Its alright. Washing the dishes isnt much comparing to the things you've done for me. " She said as she turned off the sink.

Dahae smiled, " Alright, but next time dont stay up too late. " She strictly said, recieving a nod from Hyoyeon, " Sleep now, alright? Goodnight. " The woman smiled and went upstairs. 

Hyoyeon just watched her go upstairs. She loved the feeling of people caring for her, it was just like the good old days. 

Eunhyuk went in the washroom, half asleep. He was about to take his pants off when a phone rang. He looked at a white iphone near the sink. Eunhyuk wondered whose it was but. He didnt mind answering it since the caller ID said, Donghae. 

" Yo. " Eunhyuk answered. 

" Eunhyuk?" Donghae said, but Eunhyuk could tell he was confused. 

" Why are you calling this phone? " Eunhyuk asked.

"This is Hyoyeon's phone. Are you with her?" Donghae suddenly had a weird feeling; scared and upset. 

Eunhyuk immediantly panicked when he said it was her phone. He cursed at himself for answering it. " O-oh y-yeah. Im with her. " 

" Can I talk to her?" 

" She's sleeping. " 

Donghae immediantly sensed something. " She is? Wait- sleeping? Are you guys together in a room or something?" 

Eunhyuk didnt really panicked but found it funny that Donghae was jealous. Before he could say anything. Hyoyeon came in the washroom and was surprised seeing Eunhyuk there.

" Sorry! " She immediantly apologized but was grabbed by the wrist before she could get out. 

Eunhyuk pulled her too close and they both came face to face. Out of reflexes, she put her hands up incase she fell,  but only landed on his chest. Hyoyeon had wide eyes and felt her heart beat faster. She didnt even realize that her hands were on his body, she was too busy looking at straight into his brown eyes. 

As for Eunhyuk, he was looking straight at her. Of course, he was shocked but he wasnt as shocked as Hyoyeon. He still didnt let go of Hyoyeon's wrist and looked at her. Outside, he seemed so calm, but inside he wanted to smile. He didnt miss his chance and kept looking at every detail of her face; she was flawless. 

The small moment was ruined when they heard Donghae speaking through the phone. " Hello? Yo? Eunhyuk?!" 

Hyoyeon immediantly looked away, blushing while Eunhyuk cleared his throat. " U-uhm, its Donghae. " Eunhyuk spoke and handed her the phone. 

" H-hello?" Hyoyeon stuttered, obviously she was still caught in that moment. 

" Hey, I didnt know you were with Eunhyuk. " Donghae spoke.

" Oh- y-yeah. Im with him. " Hyoyeon basically repeated what he said.

" Oh. I see. " That was all Donghae said.

Hyoyeon wondered why he was so quiet all of the sudden.She didnt want him thinking nonense and spoke, " W-we had a family dinner a-and, my dad drank a little so we had stay here for the night. " She said. 

On the other side, Donghae just smiled. " Oh, great- I - I mean- not like that. But, well, I just thought that you and Eunhyuk were- " 

Ani, we're not like that. Eunhyuk and I are just friends. " Hyoyeon immediantly denied.

Donghae just let out a small laugh. On the other side, there was Eunhyuk scoffed. " Yeah, right. Me and her? " He mummbled. Outside, he looked like her didnt care, but inside, he didnt now why that affected him. 

" So why'd you call?" Hyoyeon asked and started walking into her room downstairs. 

Eunhyuk didnt want to seem like he was following her so he rushed downstairs before her. Hyoyeon gave him a weird look. " What? Its my house. " Eunhyuk hissed. 

Hyoyeon got back to Donghae, " Really?Are you serious? You called me for that?" She giggled.

Hearing her giggle, he couldnt stop getting curious. Eunhyuk didnt know why he cared so much, but its like his brain cant even control his body anymore and tries to eavesdrop. Hyoyeon wasnt oblivious to this and turned around to look at him. Trying to look normal, he did the first thing his mind told him to do. He bend down to take off his socks.

She weirdly looked at him before going to Donghae, " Its page 267. " She answered. 

Alright, thanks. I'll see you tomorrow then. " Donghae answered back. " Oh, and there's also one thing why I wanted to call... To say goodnight, so goodnight! Sweet dreams hyo! " He shyly said with a red face. 

Hyoyeon giggled, " Bye, hae, sweet dreams. " She said before hanging up. 

Hae? Sweet dreams? They sound like a couple. Eunhyuk thought. He was so lost in his mind that he didnt realize he was just standing behind Hyoyeon. 

" Uhm, do you need anything?" Hyoyeon asked since he's been following her. 

" Bwoh? Me? No. " He quickly said, " I just wanted to put my socks in the laundry. " , why am I such an idiot. Before Hyoyeon could say anything, he quickly changed the subject. " So since when did you get a phone?" 

" Just this afternoon. The resturant that Donghae and I went to gave us a phone for a prize since we were the 200th customer." She smiled and looked at her brand new phone. 

Eunhyuk never heard of such a thing, " What resturant? " He tilted his head.

" I dont really remember, but its the one next to SM Sushi near our school. " She answered.

He thought for a moment then finally got it. Wow, such a plan. He thought. " You're really gullable. " He laughed at her before walking away. 

Hyoyeon didnt get what he said and went to him. " What do you mean?" 

" Nothing. Nevermind. " He slyly smiled and started walking upstairs. 

" Wait, Uh, " Hyoyeon paused then continued. " I dont have that much contacts on my phone yet so.." 

" So, what?" Eunhyuk played it cool. 

" Can I get your number?" She tried not to make it awkward. 

" Why?" He asked with no expression. 

Hyoyeon frowned, " You know what? Nevermind, its okay. " She forced a laugh. She was about to go downstairs when she turned around, " But mine's pretty easy to remember. Its xxx-xxx-xxxx. Okay, bye. night. " She walked away before he could say anything. While walking down, she slapped herself for acting such a fool.

Eunhyuk finally released his smile once she disappeared. That's cute.. - What what? He realized what he just said. 

It was late at night with Eunhyuk who couldnt stop forgetting something. Her number. He thought for a moment and took his phone that was under his pillow. Maybe she's sleeping.. Its too late. Eh, whatever-- but she might be awake..should I text her? What if she doesnt reply. Aish, screw it, why do I care what she thinks. 

On the other side, while playing games on her phone for hours she gets a message from a stranger. 

" Its Eunhyuk. You're lucky im giving my number. Dont annoy me with all your text and . " Hyoyeon read the message and scoffed. " Wow, what a jerk. " But somehow, she had a little smile on her face. 

" Thanks? I wont dont worry. " She read her text out loud before hitting send. 

" Good. " Eunhyuk texted back. He felt revealled that she texted but he felt kind bad sounding rude. He was kind of hoping she didnt take ti seriously. He waited for about 5 minutes for her reply, but didnt get any text. He got impatient and kept checking if his message even sent. It did. " Wow.. She was serious about not texting me? " He said to himself, " Maybe she fell alseep? Nah, I replied right away- wait, I sound so desperate. " He spoke to himself. 

He threw his phone beside him and dropped on the bed. He was thinking for a minute. The time when Donghae and Hyoyeon said goodnight. Eunhyuk wanted to grab her phone and hang up but he didnt want to her thinking like he was jealous right? He shook his head and took his phone. He texted someone with a shy face and emotion. A feeling that he never gets. 

Goodnight. " He texted Hyoyeon. It took him a whole 5 minutes just to press send, but he did it anyway. 

A minute later his phone rang. He quickly opened the message and showed his gummy smile. " Night night :) " Hyoyeon texted. 

Eunhyuk tried to stop his smile so a little curl showed up on his mouth. He was fine with goodnight or night, but night night with a smiley face? It made his night. He felt weird at first realizing how he acts to this, but he didnt care. He never felt so shy, nervous, excited or anything related to feels before. It made him look like an innocent little kid with his first crush. 

 

 

A few days passed and it was finally the day of the dance. Yuri texted Hyoyeon to come over so they could get ready together. 

" Bye, Dahae-sshi, I'll be back before 9. " Hyoyeon kindly smiled at her. 

" Why at 9? Its a dance, just be back at 11 or something, but not too late okay?" Dahae smiled.

Hyoyeon smiled and nodded. She started walking off to the door when someone spoke behind her. " You're leaving already? Isnt the dance at like 7?" Eunhyuk asked.

She turned around, " Im going to Yuri's house to get ready. "

" Oh, okay. Bye. " Eunhyuk said with no emotion and sat on the couch.

" Are you going to the dance? " Hyoyeon asked him.

" No, dances are - " Before he could finish, his mom entered.

" Why dont you go. Hyoyeon and Donghae are going. " Dahae said to him. 

" Eh, no. It seems boring. " He shrugged.

Dahae frowned and turned to Hyoyeon. " There's no point in forcing him. " She said which made Hyoyeon chuckle, " Just call the driver and they'll pick you up. " 

" Thank you. " Hyoyeon bowed. " I have to go now. Bye Dahae-sshi. " She was about to open the door when the woman spoke. 

" Your walking? Isnt her house far?" Dahae worriedly asked.

" Im okay, its just a 20 minute walk. " She kindly smiled which Dahae just nodded at. 

Hyoyeon waved and started walking outside and closed the door. Eunhyuk watched her walk out of the property. He didnt even take his eyes off her and paid attention to her every move. He felt weird but all he wanted to do was make sure she was safe. 

" Im going out for a bit. See ya Eomma. " Eunhyuk kissed her forehead. He took his keys and headed outside. Eunhyuk quickly got into his car and drove off.He checked if Hyoyeon was in sight and she was. He drove to her side and put down the window. " Yah, get in. I'll drive. " He looked at the confused Hyoyeon. " Do you wanna ride or not?" 

Hyoyeon was too busy looking at him. There was something different about him. He seems brighter and well, nicer. Even though he's rude, he can do nice things for her. " S-sure." She mummbled and got in the car. 

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon drove in silence. There was no talking but it wasnt that awkward. Eunhyuk kept looking at Hyoyeon who was just looking out the window. The sun made her brown eyes pop out more with such glow in it. He didnt even realize he was looking at her until someone honked behind them. " O-oops, sorry. " He said and drove. 

Hyoyeon chuckled, " You know they cant hear you rght?" She raised her eyebrows at him.

Eunhyuk scoffed, " Yes they can. " He said and turned to the other lane and drove slower. He put his window down and waited for the car that honked at him to go next to his car. Once it was beside him, he yelled, " SORRY ABOUT THAT SIR OR MADAME. " The car then honked at them 2 times and saw the driver smile before driving off.

Eunhyuk turned to see Hyoyeon. " Told you. " He chuckled. His actions made Hyoyeon laugh along with Eunhyuk. This was the first time Hyoyeon saw his goofy gummy smile. She couldnt stop admiring him. He looked cute smiling. He sure has a different aura. 

 

After hours of getting ready, Hyoyeon and Yuri came out like models. The dress made their curves pop out, their shoes made them look taller, slimmer and ier. Hyoyeon didnt feel embaressed since she wears more reavlling clothes but for Yuri, she was red as tomato. 

" You look fine! " Hyoyeon smiled at her friend. " Yesing will totally love you! " 

Yuri kept blushing, " I - I dont know anymore. This is kind of revealling. " 

" You cant back out now! " She frowned, " And thats not short, its like up to here. " Hyoyeon said and pointed to her thigh in the middle. She tried to convice her shy friend by shaking her. " Come on, Yuri. You're the one who's been talking all week about the dance. Dont you wanna surprise Gyuri?" She smirked. 

" L-look I have to be honest.. Gy-Gyuri is prettier. " Yuri said pulling her dress down to make it longer. 

Hyoyeon stopped her, " Really? You think that? In my opinion you're prettier than her. You just have to be confident! Trust me! " She widely smiled. Yuri just smiled at her words and nodded. 

Just in time, Yuri's cousin went in the room to see how it was going. " Woah, you guys look like you're going to an award show. " She joked. Yuri and Hyoyeon just chuckled at her and kept looking at themselves in the mirror. " Wait, but this part seems so plain. " Her cousin pointed at their upper chest. " Why dont you guys wear jewerly?"

Yuri looked at herself then at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was about to say something but Yuri exclaimed, " You're right, unnie! I have a perfect necklaces for us! " She said and dragged Yuri to her closet and took out a chest box. She took out these fancy gold chain necklace for herself then took out another big necklace that shaped like a traingle. Yuri gave it to Hyoyeon with an excited smile but was rejected by her.

" I cant wear that! That look so expensive!" Hyoyeon shook her head. 

" Aish, stop being so stubborn. " Yuri said and tried to put the necklace on her, who moved away. Yuri quickly went behind Hyoyeon out the necklace around her. " Yah, dont move or you'll break this. " She threatened Hyoyeon who immediantly stopped moving. She smirked and put the necklace on her. " Perfect! " She said once she looked at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was about to speak but knowing what she'll say, Yuri cut her off by dragging her downstairs. "Lets go! We'll be late. " 

 

" Thank oppa! " Yuri smiled at her driver once they stopped in front of the school. 

" Omo look! Junho's right there! " Hyoyeon excitedly said and pointed to a guy who was patiently waiting outside the school. He was wearing a white plain polo with black pants. The girls could tell her tried to comb his hair up because half of his hair was up and some were going down. But even though it sounds messy, it made him look hotter.

" You lucky girl! " Yuri smiled at her friend and started nudging her friend.

Hyoyeon blushed but she didnt want all the attention to herself, " Where's your guy?" She winked.

Yuri hit her on the head, " He's not my guy, h- "

" He's not your guy yet. " Hyoyeon winked. 

" Aish, get out already, Junho's waiting. " Yuri giggled and opened the door. Once the 2 girls stepped out of the car, everyone's eyes immediantly followed them.

Hyoyeon was wearing a white short dress that stops at her mid thigh. The dress surrounded her body perfectly. She wore opened toe heels. She had her blond hair curled into waves and the necklace made her look better with the dress. But she didnt need the necklace to look better, her y curves were more visible and the dress made her chest bigger considering that she's wearing a push up. Hyoyeon got out of the car with a glowing smile that everyone fell in love with. 

As for Yuri, everyone was surprised with her. Who ever thought that a nerd would suddenly become a goddess. She wore a black leather dress that had a gold zipper in the middle. It was fitting on her upper body than it loosen up to her legs. She had black heels on that were opened on the toes. Her necklaces made her outfit more better and ' glowy.' Yuri's hair was usual, which was straight. 

Everyone couldnt take their eyes off them. Yuri began to get shy who wasnt used to all the attention but once her eyes caught Yesung who was looking at her with amazement, she immediantly turned red. Hyoyeon chuckled at her friend and began to walk towards their dates, dragginh Yuri behind her. 

" Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. " Hyoyeon apologized with a smile. 

" N-no problem. " Junho said who still couldnt stop looking at Hyoyeon with an ' awe' feeling. " You look amazing. " He blurted out which made her blush. 

" Y-yesung-sshi. " Yuri smiled and tucked her fallen hair behind her ears. 

Yesung smiled, " You look beautiful. " He gave her dashing smile. 

" Same goes for you, but handsome. " Yuri giggled. 

Yesung was wearing a black blazer with a red checkered polo under. He had black pants with black shoes. His hair was the same which was down and had some curls. 

" Its not much. " Yesung frowned, " I didnt wanna go overboard and all, but seeing you, I should've dressed better. " 

Yuri giggled, " You look great. Dont worry about it. " 

Hyoyeon smiled at the two and nudged Junho, " Lets leave these 2 alone. Come on. " She said without letting him agree and just held his hand and began dragging him in. 

Junho stuttered at her sudden touch, but smiled at it.

Once they went inside, everyone was greeting how perfect Junho and Hyoyeon looked together. Both blushed but didnt mind them, they just enjoyed the party. As for Donghae, he overheard a couple of guys talking about how Hyoyeon looks good in some dress. Wanting to see for himself, he went looking for her but only to see her with Junho as they laughed. 

Once he laid his eyes on her, he couldnt take it off. He was hypnotized. Donghae was jealous that she was with Junho, but he completely zoned him out. All he was seeing was Hyoyeon. She was beautiful. She was looked perfect. His view was ruined when a couple of girls surrounded him, asking if he wants to dance. He didnt mind the attention, but for the first time, he wished the girls didnt like him. He just wanted to stare at Hyoyeon. It may sound creepy, but he didnt care, he just cant keep his eyes off her. 

Donghae immediantly blushed when Hyoyeon caught him staring. He immediantly looked away and pretended he was talking to one of his fangirls. 

The dance went on for hours, but for the seniors, it felt like minutes. Everyone was dancing and just hung out with their friends. Yesung and Yuri couldnt stop smiling at each other. And as for Junho and Hyoyeon, they had many moments. Since they both had interest in dancing, they didnt miss the chance of showing off their moves in the dance floor. Donghae just watched them having fun and laughing together like they were some couple. He couldnt stop glaring at Junho. He kept wishing that he was Junho. He kept wishing that Junho was some ugly guy that Hyoyeon tried to run away from. This was new to Donghae. The feeling of jealousy. 

Donghae took out his car keys and was about to alarm it when he saw a certain girl waiting by herself. " Hey. " He went to her side and smiled.

She turned around with her hair flipping,  " Donghae. " She smiled back.

" So what happened to Junho?" Donghae asked. " Dont tell me left his date alone. " 

Hyoyeon chuckled, " He was going to give me a ride, but I told him my driver's picking me up. " Saying that sentence felt weird to her. ' My driver. ' She felt royal. 

" Oh, well- same for me. " Donghae chuckled and put his keys in his pocket. " You seem like you had fun in the dance. " 

" I did! " She couldnt control her excitement. She cleared . " I - I did. " She with a calm voice. Donghae chuckled at her behaviour. " How about you? " 

" It was alright. " He shrugged. " I mostly just ate and drank. " He made his stomach pop out and rubbed it. 

Hyoyeon giggled. " Mostly? I saw you dancing with all the girls. What a player. " She chuckled.

Donghae frowned. For once, he wished she didnt see him as a player. He hid his feelings with a laugh. " Well, its called a dance right?" 

Their conversation would've gone longer but, the Lee's driver came. " Well, thats my ride. " Hyoyeon said. The driver was about to get out to open the door for her, but instead, Hyoyeon opened it. " You dont need to. Its okay. " She smiled at the driver who nodded. " Bye, Donghae! " She waved at him before getting in the car.

Donghae waved back with a smile. The car was about to drive off when Donghae ran for it. He knocked on Hyoyeon's door which made her out the window down. " I forgot to tell you. " He smiled at her. " You look beautiful." 

Hyoyeon blushed and smiled at him. " Thanks. " 

Donghae was about to say something when the driver spoke. " Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae-sshi. " 

He looked at the driver and was taken back a little. Before he could say anything, Hyoyeon spoke, " Sorry, Donghae. We have to go. " She said and closed the window. The car drove off. 

Donghae was still looking at the car with a surprised face. Wasn't that Eunhyuks driver? He thought to himself. 

 

Hyoyeon quietly entered the Lee residence. She made sure she didnt make a single sound, even if its the sound of her breathing. Before she could go to her room, she wanted to make sure that the kitchen was clean. Even though she feels like she lives here and has the right to do things in the house, she didnt want to take that advantage and wanted to treat the family well. 

As soon as she turned the corner to enter the kitchen, someone popped out with a knife. 

" AHHH-- " Hyoyeon screamed at the top of lungs and closed her eyes. Her high pitched scream was cut off when the guy covered ,

" Yah! Shut up! " The guy whispered. 

Knowing that voice, Hyoyeon opened her eyes and glared at the man. " Yah! Hyukjae! You - " She was about to yell and hit him, but Eunhyuk chuckled. 

" Hyukjae? Wow, calling me by my first name now. " He slyly laughed and sat on the dining table. 

Hyoyeon frowned, " Why would you do that?! " 

When Eunhyuk turned to Hyoyeon who was standing in front of him with a glare, he was taken back a little. He didnt realize how beautiful she was, actually, he did realize that before. He just didnt realize she was hot. He didnt even care when Hyoyeon was looking at him with a mad expression, he just kept looking at her. 

" What?" Hyoyeon started to get concerned. " Is there something wrong with me?" She started looking at herself, checking if theres anything on her body. 

Eunhyuk didnt answer and looked away. He was blushing. " H-how was the dance?" He awkwardly said.

" It was fun. You shoud've went. " Hyoyeon smiled. " Gyuri kept glaring at Yuri though. You should've seen her. " She laughed as she started washing the last 2 plates in the sink. 

Eunhyuk was just watching her. He took his chance and checked her out. Her body was perfect. Eunhyuk kept blushing and didnt want to make it obvious. " See who? Gyuri?" He scoffed. 

" Ani. Yuri. She looked so pretty. Yesung couldnt stop looking at her. " She giggled, which made him smile. " Gyuri was so shocked. " She kept laughing. 

" Hm. Looks like it sounded fun." He said with no tone. He wanted to ask another question but he didnt want to know. You and Junho had fun together? He thought. " Well, Im going to sleep. " He ruined the quiet moment. 

" Night. " Hyoyeon turned to smile at him. 

Eunhyuk just nodded, which made Hyoyeon frown a little. He walked away, but before he could make a turn. he looked at her. " Goodnight. " He said and left. Hyoyeon smiled to herself.

Eunhyuk couldnt keep his mind off Hyoyeon. He was on his bed, trying to sleep. Or at least trying to think of something else but Hyoyeon was everywhere. The way she looked, the way she smiled. Eunhyuk cursed at himself for not going to the dance. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for taking so long! :( I know I said I would update faster but didnt get the chance too. Sorry! But  I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to include Donghae finding out the truth and getting jealous but I didnt want to keep you guys waiting for so long.. So I promise you next chapter is when Donghae finds out. Which means, he'll do anything to get closer with Hyoyeon ;) As for Eunhyuk, I'll just say he gets annoyed very much. So I guess the next chapter is when Eunhyuk and Donghae start fighting for her >:)