Reunited

Complicated Love

Hyoyeon continued to walk around. She didnt even know where she was going, but she couldnt just do nothing. She had to try anf find him even if she knew he could be anywhere in Seoul. She was close to tears thinking that he would be really gone, but she knew Eunhyuk wouldnt want her to cry. She didnt even care if she was freezing to death, the rain was still going on and the wind was making it worse. She only had an umbrella and a thin sweater. She used her free hand to rub away the goosebumps on her arms. She was lucky there was no bad guys out there, it pure black and there were barely any street lights on. 

" Where the hell are you? " Hyoyeon mummbled to herself. Once she heard her phone ring, she immediantly took it out of her pockets. " Hello?" 

" Yah, how could you?" She heard Jessicas voice, " Do you hate Eunhyuk this much?" 

" What are you talking about? " Hyoyeon asked. 

I found Eunhyuk passed out outside the house. How could you leave him there?! " Jessica yelled at her. 

" H-he's there? Really?" She smiled and immediantly started running towards her house. 

Wait, you didnt know?" 

" No, I went out looking for him! " 

" Well, you better get here, I dont know what to do with him. " 

Alright! I'll be there soon! " Hyoyeon quickly said before hanging up. She hasnt stopped running towards the house with a smile on her face. She was just so happy to hear that Eunhyuk was okay. She then remembered to text Donghae about Eunhyuk. 

 

After Donghae read the text, he sighed out of relief and relaxed. He figured Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk needed time to think and decided to let them be. He knew Eunhyuk would be better off with Hyoyeon for a bit. 

Alright, thanks for looking for him though. Is it okay if I pick him up tomorrow? I have a big meeting and I just wanna rest for now. Donghae sent the text knowing Hyoyeon would say it'd be fine. Donghae knew Hyoyeon too well; of course she would want him to rest since Eunhyuk is in good hands. 

 

" Where is he?" Was the first thing Hyoyeon said as soon as she got in the house. 

" He's taking a shower right now. " Jessica answered. 

Hyoyeon sighed out of relief, " Is he okay?" 

She shrugged, " Honestly, he looked terrible. He smelled like alcohol and it seemed like he got into a fight. "  Hyoyeon frowned, knowing it was all her fault. She didnt say anything and just nodded. " That guy really must love you. He doesnt even care what he gets himself into. " Jessica continued as she put on her jacket. 

" W-wait, where are you going?" Hyoyeon followed her to the door. 

Jessica chuckled, " You think Im staying here with you 2? You need to talk to him. " 

Before she could open the door, Hyoyeon pulled her back, " Y-yah! You cant leave me here. " 

" Watch me. " She smirked and opened the door. " You want to fix things with him right? If you want it to end, then make sure its over. You and him need to talk. Remember what I said? Running away makes things worse, so face him- talk to him and this time, dont leave until he gets it or - well, dont leave until you finally admit it. " She shrugged as she walked towards the car, leaving Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon knew she was right and didnt say anything. She watched Jessica drive away with a sly smile. She sighed and started to think of what to say. Before she could even think of a complete sentence, she heard the bathroom door open. She froze and wanted to lock herself in the room but she knew Jessica was right; she cant run away. 

She gathered up all her strength and walked towards the bathroom. Once she turned to the corner, she saw Eunhyuk wondering around. He was wearing Jongsuks shirt and his sweats. 

" Hello? " Eunhyuk looked around. Once he turned around, she saw Hyoyeon staring at him with sad eyes. 

Hyoyeon focussed on his purple bruised cheekbone and his lip that had a cut. She immediantly began to get guilty which made her mind think of all the bad things she has caused Eunhyuk. For Eunhyuk, he wanted to hug her and say he was okay but he figured it'll make things awkward. Instead he just looked at her, hoping that she'll ask if he's okay.

" C-cook a-anything you want. " Hyoyeon suddenly changed her attitude. " A-and get some rest after you eat. " She said before walking away. 

Eunhyuk frowned at her behaviour and watched her disappear into the room. He wasnt surprised at her words and expected her to walk away. He sighed and just headed to the guest room. Eunhyuk was hurt so bad that he couldnt even compare it any pain. He tried calling Donghae to pick him up but Donghae was purposely not answering. Since he was too weak and still has a small headache, he didnt wanna do anything and decided to rest.

As for Hyoyeon, as soon as she reached the room, she closed it and sighed. She kept cursing at herself for backing out. She really did wanna be there for Eunhyuk but she was too scared. Since she was ignoring Eunhyuk, she stayed in her room the whole night. She tried to go to sleep but from the other side, she could hear Eunhyuk constantly coughing. She tried ignoring him but of course she loves him too much to leave him like that. Thinking everything was her fault, she knew she had to take care of him. 

She got up and went to the kitchen to cook something. Since there wasnt much to cook, she just boiled some raman. 

Because of his constant coughing, he also couldnt sleep. He thought his coughing would be gone by now, but it wouldnt stop. He finally decided to get up and get water. Once he got up, he immediantly began to get dizzy again. He wanted to just fall back on the bed but he figured he wouldnt be able to sleep with his coughing. Since the room was right in front of the kitchen, right when he opened the door, he saw Hyoyeon sitting on the chair. She seemed to be in deep thought since she didnt notice Eunhyuk walking in. 

" w-why are you stil awake?" Eunhyuk interuppted her with his weak voice. 

Hyoyeon jumped a little then looked at Eunhyuk. Hearing his weak voice and seeing his wounds, she frowned. " Go eat some raman, it'll make you feel better. " She said as she got up, " Next time, dont stay out in the rain. " She couldnt control her emotions. 

Eunhyuk clearly saw that she was worried for him, which made him smile a little. He nodded in response and watched her walk pass him. Seeing her walking away again, he frown once more. He didnt know why Hyoyeon was so stubborn, it was clearly confusing him. One moment she looks at him like she doesnt care but next thing you know she looks like she cant live without him. 

Eunhyuk was tired and just wanted to get over with it. He didnt care if she'll tell him to leave, he just wanted Hyoyeon to make things clear. He quickly walked to Hyoyeon before she could enter the room and grabbed her hand. Hyoyeon was suprirsed and looked at him with no words. 

" Tell me again. " Eunhyuk started which got her confuse. " If you want me to leave, tell me right now. " 

" W-what? " Hyoyeon was obviously confused. 

" Then tell me again. Tell me that you dont love me and I'll leave. " Eunhyuk looked straight into her eyes. 

Hyoyeon opened but no words came out. with Eunhyuk close to her body and with his sad, weak eyes looking at her, she couldnt lie to him again. " I-I cant.. " She whispered and started to tear up. 

Hearing those words, Eunhyuk was supposed to be happy, but something didnt seem right. " Then why are you pushing me away?" 

Hyoyeon hesitated to answer. She turned her head away, but Eunhyuk made her look at him by following her eyes. She wanted to look away once more, but with Eunhyuks eyes staring at her, she couldnt, especially when he was beginning to lean closer. Hyoyeon tried to tell her body to push him but its like she couldnt even control herself anymore. Her heart was beating faster everytime he got closer. She couldnt do anything and just closed her eyes, waitng for his lips. 

Once the gap closed, Hyoyeon immediantly fell for it. She felt so good with just one kiss. She kissed him back which didnt surprise Eunhyuk at all. in fact, he smiled between the kiss and began to hold her hips. Hyoyeon was so hypnotized with his lips that she didnt realize Eunhyuk had pinned her against the wall. She didnt even get mad- actually, even though she didnt admit it, she liked it. Her hands automatically wrapped around his neck and let Eunyuk touch her. 

He caressed her thigh which made her wrap her legs around his hip. Eunhyuk took this as a signal and pressed his body against her. Since the room was right next to them, he placed his hands on her hips and carried her to the room, with her legs still wrapped on her his hips. Hyoyeon didnt even realize where they were going until they both fell on the bed. Eunhyuk began losing control and started grinding his body against her. 

Hyoyeon knew where this was going to lead to and wanted to stop. But of course, Eunhyuk wasnt the only one who lost control, Hyoyeon couldnt tell her body to push him off. She was tightly holding on his shirt which Eunhyuk took it as a wrong away. He began taking off his shirt which made it difficult for Hyoyeon to stop. She was automatically attracted to his body. 

Eunhyuk began sliding his hands under her shirt, which Hyoyeon loved. Because of Eunhyuk touching her and his non-stop grinding, Hyoyeon couldnt help but let out a small moan. It was pleasure to Eunhyuk and smiled. He began kissing her collar bone, which made her bite her lip. She turned her head to make it easier for him to kiss her neck, leaving a small hickey. She continued against his ear. 

Because of Hyoyeons action, he began lifting up her shirt. Hyoyeon didnt really notice what he was doing since she was too into it. When her shirt was completely off, Eunhyuk contiued touching every single part of her body. He kept her inner thighs which made Hyoyeon bite her lip harder. Everytime Eunhyuk went harder with his grinding, she couldnt help but hold into Eunhyuks back, leaving small scatch marks. Hyoyeon tried her hardest to resist him but she couldnt, she loves it too much. She wrapped her legs around his hips and started moving her hips along with his.

Eunhyuk  continued kissing every part of her body, making her moan every second. His hands continued caressing her thighs. His hands eventually started going up her hips and began sliding off her shorts. It took a long time for Hyoyeon to realize what he was doing since she enjoyed it too much, it triggered Hyoyeons mind and brought her to reality. She quickly pushed him off and immediantly sat up. 

" I-I cant do this, im sorry. " She quickly said and rushed towards the door.

Eunhyuk was quick to react and immediantly caught her hand before she could get out of the room. " You dont have to apologized, I was rushing you. " He suddenly felt guilty. 

Hyoyeon shook her head and turned to Eunhyuk, " I-Its not that- i mean yes that too, but Im not sure if Im ready for .. us.. all this.. " 

Eunhyuk placed both his hands on her cheeks and used his thumb to wipe he fallen tear, " I wont force you okay? I respect whatever your decision is, but just think about it, Hyo. You and I both know we love each other...The only thing I wont accept is you running away from that fact. " 

Hyoyeon put her hands on top of his which were still on her cheeks. " I know, its just- how do you know we'll work out? " 

" Because its been 3 years, Hyoyeon. " He smiled a little, " Its been 3 years and we still havent stopped loving each other. " 

Hyoyeon smiled a little and placed her hands on top of his which were still on her cheeks, " How about your father? " She suddenly asked, looking at Eunhyuk with sad eyes. 

" What about him?" Eunhyuk shrugged, " Whatever he says or whatever he does, nothing will stop me from coming to you. Even if you keep running away, I'll still come for you, " Hyoyeon could tell he meant it by the way he looked at her, " even if I die, I can still come and haunt you. " He chuckled. 

Hyoyeon lightly punched him on the chest, " Yah, im serious. " She sniffed. 

" And Im serious too! " Eunhyuk smiled, " Whatever happens, nothing or no one will stop me. " 

Hyoyeon frowned and focussed on his wounds. She completely forgot about them until now. She then put her hands on his bruised cheek, " Even if it means getting beat up several times?" She suddenly asked. " It seems like you're always getting into fights because of me. " 

Eunhyuk held her hands and put it down by his side, " Lets face it, Hyo. I only got into a fight today because I wanted your attention. " He commented which made her smile a little. " And yes, getting beat up is a desperate way to get your attention but I dont care, thats how much I love you. " 

" You know you can be an idiot sometimes. " Hyoyeon quietly chuckled. 

 " I know. " He smiled before pulling her against him. He tightly hugged her and whispered to her ear, " From now on, I will never let you go again. " 

Hyoyeon smiled and hugged him.

" Actually, I'll let you go this time, " He laughed a little and let go of her hug, " I kind of forgot you dont have a shirt on. " He nervously smiled and scratched the back of his head. 

Hyoyeon was wide eyed and also just remembered. She quickly used her arms to cover her stomach and bra. She saw her shirt on the ground and quickly picked it up with a red face. Hyoyeon quickly put on her shirt and spoke with her head down. " I-I'll get going now. " She couldnt stop blushing and turned around. 

Eunhyuk chuckled at her cute behaviour and pulled her before she could open the door. Hyoyeon didnt say anything and actually expected it. She followed Eunhyuk to the bed. Both got under the blanket and cuddled closer together. She put her head on his chest and smiled at her buterflies in her stomach.

" Where the hell is your shirt?" Hyoyeon said when she touched Eunhyuks warm skin. 

Eunhyuk shrugged, " Over there, I just have the confidence to show it off. " He joked. 

Hyoyeon scoffed, " I've seen better. " 

" What?" He quickly turned to look at Hyoyeon which surprised her. " Yah, I know you and I werent together for 3 years but who the hell is that guy? "

She punched his stomach and pushed him down so he could lay flat on his back, " You're weird. I meant people from dance practice. " 

" What the hell. Who the hell dances with their shirt off. " Eunhyuk went up again using his elbows. 

" Everyone actually. " Hyoyeon answered. 

" What the, even you?" Eunhyuk said with wide eyes. 

" I have a sports bra on, ert. " Hyoyeon pushed him down again and turned her back on him.

He pulled Hyoyeon back to lay on her back, " I didnt mean it that way, but guys can look at you! " He acted like a whiny baby. 

Hyoyeon looked at him and laughed at his childish side. She really did miss this side of him. " Shut up and go to sleep. " She chuckled and quickly kissed him on the lips to shut him up. 

Of course it worked and Eunhyuk smiled. He pulled Hyoyeon close to him which made Hyoyeon happily responded to by puting her head on his chest. Out of no where, Eunhyuk chuckled which made her look at him with a confused expression.  " I just realized this is the 2nd time we're sleeping together. " He said as both of them remembered that time when Hyoyeon slept with eunhyuk before the day she left. " Wow, we work fast. " He joked when he thought of their make out session. 

Hyoyeon slapped him again, " Do you ever stop talking?" 

Eunhyuk pointed to his lips, " Yeah. " He smirked. 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and leaned in to kiss him again. But this time, Eunhyuk rolled over and which made scream a little. Before she could even say anything Eunhyuk already glued his lips onto hers. She smiled at his weird but ert behaviour and responded with another kiss. The 2 ended up making out again but this time, Eunhyuk knew his limits and made sure Hyoyeon was comfortable. 

Although it took forever for Hyoyeon to finally admit her feelings, Eunhyuk knew all the trouble he's been through was worth it. That night was the best night of their lives, not because of their ' make out session ' but because the 2 felt as if they were finally reunited all over again. 

 

The next morning, Hyoyeon woke up with a smile on her face. She turned  and smiled more when she saw Eunhyuk soundly asleep by her side. She went on her side and admired him. Although his face had wounds and was a bit swollen, he was still the most handsome guy in the world to her. She didnt know how lucky she was to have such a weird, protective but idiotic guy in her life. When she thought of how lucky she was to have such a boyfriend, she smiled at the word, ' boyfriend.' 

She didnt know why but she cringed at the sudden feelings she was onced used to. Even though he was sleeping, she still felt shy and hid her face behind her hands. Because of her movements, Eunhyuk woke up to see Hyoyeon smiling at herself. She must've been thinking of something since she looked like a goof. 

" What are you doing?" He spoke with his husky voice. 

Hyoyeon jumped and didnte expect him to wake up. " N-nothing. " She stuttered.  Eunhyuk didnt believe her but since he was still half asleep, he brushed it off. He pulled her closer to him which made her push him away. " Eww, your breath, it stinks. " She pinched her nose. 

" Yeah? well your hair stinks. " Eunhyuk said with his eyes closed. 

" Does it actually?" Hyoyeon panicked and smelled her hair. 

" I was kidding. " He chuckled. 

Hyoyeon frowned and turned around to make her back face him. Eunhyuk slightly opened his eyes and saw her. He smiled and moved closer to her to put his arm around her. Hyoyeon wasnt surprised since she was hoping he would do that. " You wanna eat now or no?" She asked him. 

" 10 more minutes please. " Eunhyuk said with his sleepy voice.  Hyoyeon laughed a little and turned around to face him. She hid her head against his chest and took a quick nap as well. 

As for Eunhyuk, his 10 minute nap turned into a 2 hour sleep. When he woke up, he expected to see a blond head beside him but inside no one was there. He sat up as he rubbed his eyes. He looked around the room and didnt see her. He got up from the bed and found Jongsuks shirt still on the ground. He quickly put it on and headed out of the room. 

As expected, he saw her making breakfast. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing a baggy hoodie with her black shorts. He was going to greet her when he heard her singing. He smiled at her voice and quietly snuck behind her. She jumped once she felt arms around her waist.

" Yah, can you not, Im cooking. " Hyoyeon playfully pushed him away. 

When she turned around to push him, he noticed she was wearing his sweater, " Is that mine?" He asked. 

" Yeah.. sorry, do you want it?" She was about to take it off but Eunhyuk stopped her. 

" Its okay, I didnt mean it that way. " He smiled, " I swear I puked on that.. " He mummbled. 

Hyoyeon continued cooking without looking at him, " I know, it was gross. " She joked, " But I washed it like 3 times so its good. "  Eunhyuk didnt know why he was smiling at her. He was just looking at her which made her nervous. " Yah, dont judge me. I miss wearing your sweaters. " She blushed.

" I know you do. " Eunhyuk suddenly kissed her cheek and walked away incase she would say something. 

After the 2 ate their breakfast, they decided to watch a movie since it was still early. Because Eunhyuk was bored of the movie, he decided to play around with Hyoyeon. He started bothering her by blowing her hair. 

" Yah, can you stop. " Hyoyeon glared at him. 

Eunhyuk inocenntly smiled while Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. She continued to watch the movie and thought he was finally done bothering her until she felt another blow at the side of her head. 

She reacted quickly by glaring at him. She took in a deep breath and blew on him right at his face. " How do you like it now? " she stuck her tongue at him. 

Eunhyuk covered his nose, " Eww! That stinks, did you brush your teeth? Yuck. " 

Hyoyeon grabbed one of the pillows on the couch and smacked him with it. " You stink. At least I dont smell like an anchovy. "  Because he cant think of something to say, he began tickling her stomach. 

" What'd you say? " He laughed as Hyoyeon tried to catch her breath from laughing. 

Hyoyeon didnt reply and continued laughing. " Stop! " 

To make her comfortable and shy, Eunhyuk stopped and commented, " nice hickey by the way. " He winked. 

She completely forgot about the mark he made on her neck and blushed. " Its your fault.. " She mummbled under her breath. 

" Want another one?" He . 

She shook her hand, " Ew no thanks. " She made a gagging noise. 

" Thats not what you said last night. " He continued teasing her which obviously made her blush even more. 

" What do I have to do to make you shut up?" Hyoyeon glared at him. 

Eunhyuk winked and started leaning onto her. Hyoyeon knew he would do that and grabbed the pillow. She hit him hard with it which cause him to fall down from the couch.

Hyoyeon gasped and immediantly apologized. " Sorry! I didnt mean that! " She then laughed when she saw how surprised Eunhyuk was. He was just laying on the ground and stared at her with a speechless expression. 

" You certainly got stronger.. " He mummbled. 

" You certainly got weaker. " She added and giggled. 

Eunhyuk scoffed and pulled her down as well. She landed on top of him and continued to giggle. He groaned from the sudden pressure on his body. " Now that was your fault. " She laughed.

Hearing Hyoyeon laugh was pleasure to his ears. His smile automatically got wider to his usual gummy smile. He missed hearing her laugh like that, after so long he finally felt complete. He suddenly kissed her on the lips to surprise her. 

" I missed you. " He randomly said. 

Hyoyeon smiled when Eunhyuk tucked her fallen hair behind her ear. " I did too. "

The 2 just smiled and didnt feel weird at all being on the ground on top of each other. But well, someone else did. " What the hell are you guys doing!! " They heard someone yell over the couch. 

Both of them looked up and saw Jessica and Krystal. Jessica who was shocked and Krystal was shocked but at the same time she was smiling. " UNNIE!" Krystal yelled. 

Hyoyeon immediantly got off Eunhyuk and sat up. Eunhyuk scratched his head and avoided eye contact with Jessica. " Yah, what were you doing to unnie?" The young girl glared at Eunhyuk and walked up to him.

" N-nothing, " Eunhyuk stuttered. 

" Didnt seem nothing to me. " Krsytal continued 

Krystal felt a light tape on her shoulder, she turned around and looked at Hyoyeon, " Uh, Krystal, give the man some space. " 

" Says you. " Jessica mummbles.

Hyoyeon glared at her, but then looked at Krystal who called her, " Unnie, uh are you wearing pants?" She said as she looked at Hyoyeon from head to toe. 

" Of course I am! " She said in a high pitched voice. She lifted up the baggy sweater and showed her black shorts.

Before Krystal could say anything, Jessica began pushing her towards the kitchen, " Alright, Krystal why dont you go put this in the kitchen. " She said as she handed her Jessicas bag. 

Krystal obeyed but as she walked away, she continued to suspiciously look at Eunhyuk who was still sitting on the ground. 

" Wow, I knew something happened. " Jessica smirked. 

" You couldve called me! " Hyoyeon blushed along with Eunhyuk. 

Jessica laughed at out loud, " Oh my gosh, " she said in english, " Are you blushing? " She laughed. 

Hyoyeon hit her with the pillow, " Why are you even here.. " 

" Uh, did you forget? I live here too. " She chuckled, " And as for you, " She walked to Eunhyuk who looked like an inoccent kid, " That was some stunt you pulled yesterday. " She looked at him with sharp eyes that made him uncomfortable. 

Eunhyuk immediantly got up and nervously laughed, " Sorry.. " 

Jessica rolled her eyes, " The room better not be a mess. " She looked at the 2 with suspicious eyes. 

" We didnt have se- " Hyoyeon was going to defend herself but Jessica turned away. 

" Uh huh, keep talking. " She laughed. 

Both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk uncomfortably sat on the couch. The 2 of them swore the sisters were talking about them; they could hear them giggle and making gagging noises. 

Hyoyeon opened to say something but eyes landed on someone outside. " Wow, it seems like everyone is arriving at such a great time. " Hyoyeon sarcastically said. 

Eunhyuk looked at where he was looking and saw Donghae walking towards the door. The 2 quickly got up and opened it before he could even knock. Donghae was a little surprised, " H-Hey. " He gave them a smile. " I was calling you but you werent answering. " He turned to Eunhyuk. 

" Yeah, sorry about that, my phones in the room. " Eunhyuk shrugged. 

Seeing Hyoyeons arm around Eunhyuks arm, he forced a smile. " I see you guys are okay now. " He looked at Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. 

Knowing his cousin, Eunhyuk knew something was off with him. " You wanna come inside?" Hyoyeon asked with a kind smile. 

Donghae shook his head, " Its alright, Im just here to pick up Eunhyuk, unless you wanna stay here. " 

Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon then at the 2 girls who kept giggling. He chuckled and knew he had to go. " Actually, I'll go now. Just let me get my stuff. " He said before running to the room. 

" So how are you?" Hyoyeon started the conversation. 

" Im good. You?" He smiled. 

" Im good too. " She gave a smile but then frowned after. " Im sorry.. about everything, Donghae. " 

Donghae replaced his heartache with a laugh, " Dont be, its fine. Whats important is you and Eunhyuk are okay. " 

" But what about you and I?" Hyoyeon frowned. She could obviously tell that Donghae was odd when it came to her and Eunhyuk. 

Donghae opened his mouth but nothing came out. He hesitated before answering, " We'll be fine. " He gave a small smile. " As long as you dont run off on us again. " He joked. 

Hyoyeon smiled a little, " I wont. " 

Eunhyuk quickly changed into his clothes and spent some time finding his sweater. " Oh yeah, Im so stupid. " He mummbled to himself when he remembered Hyoyeon has it. He quickly took his phone and realized he got miss calls and messages. 

He frowned when he saw 2 peoples name on his phone. 

Eunhyuk, I know what happened last night. Come to my office at 1:00. We need to talk. Eunhyuk read the text from his dad and scoffed. " Of course. the only time he texts me is because of this. "

He then swiped to the message and frowned even more. Oppa! Where were you? You didnt come to our wedding rehearsal! You better be at the wardrobe store tomorrow, abeoji said you need your tuxedo! I think I found one for you, it matches well with my dress! See you oppa! :) Eunhyuk wanted to puke when he read Gyuris text. 

" Great, now Im stuck with this problem. " Eunhyuk mummbled, " How the hell am I suppose to tell Hyoyeon.. " 

 

" Are you sure you dont wanna come in?" Hyoyeon asked. 

Donghae shook his head with a smile, " Im fine, dont - " Before he could finish his sentence, Jessicas loud voice interuppted him. 

" Hyoyeeeeeeoooonnnn. " Jessica yelled with her high pitched voice. " Have you seen my blanc shades? " She said from the kitchen. 

" No, its probably in the closet or something. " Hyoyeon answered.  

Jessica began walking towards Hyoyeon, " Which closet?" She asked but once she laid her eyes on Donghae who seemed to be staring at her as well, she stopped walking. " An-annyeonghaseyo. " She smiled. 

Donghae thought she was cute and smiled, " Annyeonghaseyo. " 

Donghaes smile gave Jessicas stomach butterflies, " You must be Donghae?" She began walking towards Hyoyeon and Donghae. 

" Yup, and you are..?" He trailed off, waiting for her name.

" Jessica, Jung Jessica. " Jessica offered a handshake.

Donghae gladly took it and never dropped his smile. " Nice to meet you. " 

" You too. " Jessica giggled which made Hyoyeon scoff at her sudden change. 

Hyoyeon noticed something about Donghaes sudden change as well and smirked. Jessica was no longer an ice princess she always puts on, but she became more ' sweet and giggly. '  Donghae and Jessica didnt even notice her walking away with that smirk she didnt drop. 

" Hyoyeon, I need to talk to y- " it was the first thing Eunhyuk said once he saw her but Hyoyeon interuppted him. 

" Look, I think those 2 are hitting it off. " Hyoyeon whispered and pointed at Jessica and Donghae who were smiling at each other.  Eunhyuk looked at them and noticed something  about Donghae. His frown was no longer there or that fake smile he always puts and his aura seemed different- a good different. Eunhyuk smiled along with Hyoyeon, " I have a feeling me and Donghae are gonna be fine. " Hyoyeon widely smiled. 

" Wow, I havent seen Donghae stare at a girl like that for so long.. " Eunhyuk whispered. 

" Same with Jessica. she doesnt have that usual glare anymore. " She chuckled and pulled Eunhyuk by the waist. She wrapped her arms around him while looking at the 2, " Hm, I guess everything will be alright. " She slightly smiled but still remembering Eunhyuks dad. 

Eunhyuk frowned when she said that. He didnt know how to tell Hyoyeon that he would be getting married in less than a week. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 or 1 more chapter to go!!! I really hope you guys like this!! Finally Hyohyuk and is back!! :) Tell me what ya guys think pls! I'll be happy to get some suggestions as well :) and also I finally let HaeSica happen haha!