Finding Out

Complicated Love

Although Hyoyeon fell asleep with a sad thought, she woke up smiling. She couldnt wait to see Eunhyuk and shes not gonna let anything ruin her day. Same for Eunhyuk, he woke up with his gummy smile and kept remembering what happened yesterday. The couple were thinking the same before they got up from bed. 

" Goodmorning, Eomma. " Eunhyuk surprised his mom with a kiss on a cheek as she cooked. 

Dahae laughed and watched his son sit down with a smile. " What's wrong with you?" She curiously asked.

" Nothing, can a guy smile?" He chuckled and couldnt wait to see Hyoyeon. His eyes immediantly went to the hallway which lead to her room. 

Dahae just chuckled and shook her head. " Did you go somewhere yesterday? I heard the garage open... " As the woman continued to speak, Eunhyuk was zoning her out as soon as Hyoyeon came out of the hallway. Once they made eye contact, they both smiled as Hyoyeon shyly went to Dahae. 

" I-is there anything I help with?" Hyoyeon stuttered since she couldnt control her feelings. She didnt want to be obvious with Eunhyuk when his parents are around. 

Luckily, Dahae didnt notice it and continued to cook, " Uhm.. You can set the plates. Dongwook went to the office so its just us three. " 

Hyoyeon nodded and turned around to get the plates but before she could, Eunhyuk quicky got up and beat Hyoyeon to the drawers. Both Dahae and Hyoyeon looked at him with weird expression; even Hyoyeon didnt know what he was up to. " Uh, Im just being nice?" He said and opened the drawers to get the plate. 

Dahae curiously looked at him before getting back to cooking while Hyoyeon quietly laughed. Eunhyuk came close to her after checking if his mom wasnt looking, " Sit down. I wont let you do all the work. " He whispered to her ear, which made her blush. 

Hyoyeon chuckled and playfully pushed him away. She went up to Dahae and asked, " Uhm, do you want coffee? " 

" Sure, that'd be nice. " Dahae smiled at her. 

Eunhyuk heard her answer and quickly placed the plates on the table. Hyoyeon knew what he was trying to do now and beat Eunhyuk to the coffee maker. " And I wont let you do all the work. " She whispered to Eunhyuk as he frowned. 

Dahae looked at the couple, " What the heck is going with you two?" She chuckled. 

The couple quickly seperated and faced Dahae. " N-nothing, she's just trying to up to you. " Eunhyuk laughed. 

" No, Im not! " Hyoyeon quickly replied and stuck her tongue at Eunhyuk. 

" Just sit down, before you guys break something. " Dahae chuckled and went to make her own coffee after turning off the stove. 

As the couple walked back the dining table, they continued to argue. " Yah, you're always doing the work! Let me do it. " Eunhyuk whispered. 

" Shh! You're being to obvious! " Hyoyeon took the first thing she saw the table which was a banana and put it in his mouth. " Just eat your banana, monkey. " She joked. 

Eunhyuk pouted and took the banana. " Pft, kim choding. " He mummbled and peeled the banana. 

" What did you say?" Hyoyeon looked at him. 

Eunhyuk innoccently smiled and offered her the banana, " Want a bite? " He changed the subject. Hyoyeon weirdly looked at him but eventually gave in. She took a bite and giggled at Eunhyuk. 

" I dont know what you guys are up to but, " Dahae ruined their moment as the couple immediantly stopped goofing around.  " my sisters coming for dinner and I want you guys to clean the house. I dont want the maid always doing everything. " She said as she sat down with a plate full of pancakes." Actually, Eunhyuk you clean the house. Hyoyeon's always doing it. " 

" Sure, I guess. " Eunhyuk smiled and took some pancakes.

Dahae was immediantly shocked, " Wow, no catch? No, ' can I have money first?' " 

" Actually, Eomma can I - " Before Eunhyuk could ask, he caught Hyoyeon looking at him with a scary look, " Uh, actually nevermind. " He nervously laughed. Wow.. Having a girlfriend is kinda scary.. Eunhyuk thought. 

Hyoyeon proudly smiled as she ate. Dahae was weirdly looking at their behaviours. " I really dont know what you guys are up to and i dont wanna know. All I want is the house to be clean for your aunt Taehee. "

" A-aunt Taehee? " Eunhyk repeated which he got a nod from. " Oh, is Donghae coming then?" He asked.

Hyoyeon immedianly froze and looked at Dahae for the answer. " I believe so. Why? Are you gonna run off to the club with him again?" She looked at Eunhyuk with a threatening look. 

Her son gave an innoccent smile, " Ani. Just asking. " He smiled but when he looked at Hyoyeon. He noticed her expression changed.

" I-Its a family d-dinner right? " Hyoyeon asked, not knowing Eunhyuk's looking at her. 

Dahae nodded in response. " And your family so you'll be joining too. " She smiled at her.

" O-oh, n-no! Its okay. Dont worry about me. " She smiled. 

" I insist, Hyoyeon. " The woman smiled. 

" Really, its okay. I-I have this thing with Yuri an-and I promised her I have to be there. " Hyoyeon was obvious trying to come up with something. 

Being oblivious to it, Dahae frowned, " Well, alright. If you're going to stay out late, call our driver okay?" 

Hyoyeon nodded with a smile, but when she made eye contact with Eunhyuk who was looking at her with curious eyes, she shrugged her shoulders and ate.

After breakfast, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk quickly started doing their chores. But of course since Eunhyuk never worked, he was always out of task. 

" Okay! " Eunhyuk exclaimed to ruin the silence which made Hyoyeon jump. " You know what keeps running in my mind?" 

" How do I use the mop?" Hyoyeon guessed as she took the soaking mop away from Eunhyuk that was dripping on the floor. 

" No. " Eunhyuk scoffed, " W Why cant you just eat with us?" He asked. 

Hyoyeon squeezed the water from the mop and started mopping the floor. " Because I promised Yuri I'd be with her for this uh.. thing with her family. " She said without looking at Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk held the mop to stop her, " Yah, I may be dumb, but not that dumb. I know when my own girlfriend is lying. " 

" Girlfriend? And who's that? Gyuri?" She joked. 

" Yah, no. No. She is not. No. " He made gagging noises. 

" Right. Because she's your fiance. " Hyoyeon mummbled.

" Yah, dont turn this conversation on me. " He crossed his arms and blocked Hyoyeons way.  Hyoyeon looked at him with a threatening look, which made him step back. " If you're not going to the dinner because of this fiance thing, I'll talk to my dad okay? " He followed her around the house. 

" Its not that. " She said, still mopping the floor. 

" Then what? Are you worried my family might find out about us?" He whispered. 

" No, I mean- yes. Kind of. " She sighed and gave in into Eunhyuks stubborness. " Its Donghae. " 

Eunhyuk was a little taken back. " Why? what did he do?" 

" Nothing.. yesterday when he picked me up, he confessed to me okay?" She admitted. Eunhyuk was obviously surprised and didnt say anything. " I dont wanna hurt him, especially ruin your relationship with him. Now I know why you guys are drifting apart. " She looked down. 

Eunhyuk held her hand, " Donghae's gonna be alright. If he really does like you, he'll respect your decision. " 

" But he'll be hurt. " She mummbled.

" You cant always prevent someone from getting hurt, Hyoyeon. " He looked at her.

" I know.. " She mummbled. 

Eunhyuk hugged her and looked at her in the eye, " I wont force you to go to the dinner but Im telling you, you cant avoid Donghae forever. " 

Hyoyeon forced a small smile and nodded. " Arasso, appa. Thanks for the advice. " She chuckled. 

He smiled and took the mop from her, " I'll do this, you can - " 

" No, I'll do this. You'll make everyone fall in this house. " She chuckled, " If you wanna help out, just uh.. go take a shower. " 

" What? How's that helping?" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

Hyoyeon laughed at his reaction, " Why do you wanna help out anyway? Last time i checked you never help. " She stuck her tongue at him. 

" Because I didnt wanna make it obvious! But now, its okay. " He gave her his gummy smile.

Hyoyeon scoffed. " Go take a shower! " She pointed upstairs.

" Fine. Gosh. So controlling. " Eunhyuk mummbled and stomped upstairs, leaving Hyoyeon to laugh at him.

 

The day came fast and Hyoyeon decided to go to Yuris. She knew she had to face donghae but she wasnt ready. Eunhyuk respected her decision and drove her to Yuri, only to be threatened by her to take care of Hyoyeon and not hurt her. Of course, Yuri forced Hyoyeon into telling her everything that happened. But on the other side, Eunhyuk was giving Donghae a look the whole time. Actually, the family noticed Donghae and Eunhyuk weird but awkward aura. They thought they got into a small fight and didnt do anything about it, but Eunhyuk knew Donghae was looking for Hyoyeon, which bothered him a lot. Eunhyuk couldnt do anything about it since his family was around. He wasnt going to punch him or anything, he just wanted to talk to him, but he also figured it that Hyoyeon had to be honest with him.  

The next day, the gang had school and Hyoyeon knew she had to talk to Donghae. since she's always walking to school, Eunhyuk tried forcing her into giving her a ride but she said no. The main reason is because she didnt want their relationship to be obvious. Eunhyuk knew she was right but that didnt stop him from purposely driving slow to watch Hyoyeon. Of course people were honking at him which made him drive properly. 

Since Eunhyuk went to school early and basically nobody was there, he decided to sleep in the car to wait for Hyoyenon. As for Hyoyeon, it took a quite some time to get to school but what she noticed was Eunhyuk's car lights was still on. She walked towards it and saw him sleeping, causing her to laugh. Since his window was wide open as well, she decided to do a little prank. She quietly went to the drivers side and honked his car.

Eunhyuk jumped out of his seat, " WHAT THE FU- " before he could finish swearing, he ended up hitting his neck against the seat belt, only to choke himself. He heard someone gasp and saw Hyoyeon holding but he could tell she was trying not to laugh. He glared at her and opened his mouth to yell at her, but before he could, Hyoyeon ran away laughing. 

" Aish. " Eunhyuk couldnt stay mad at Hyoyeon and let out a small laugh. He closed his windows and alarmed his car before heading in the school. " Yah! Hyoyeon-ah! " He yelled at her, but of course it was too late. Eunhyuk started running to chase after her. 

From far away, Donghae just arrived to school to watch the whole scene with jealousy. Sure, it seemed like there was nothing to be jealous about, but he could tell how close they are. 

Hyoyeon planned on telling Donghae the truth before school can start, but it was too late for her since the bell rang. She wanted to get over with it and didnt want Donghae waiting too long. She spent all morning trying ot figure what to say. Before she knew it, it was already lunch time and was approached by Donghae. 

" D-Donghae-ah. " She forced a smile at him. Right when she looked at him, she began to panic. She just figured out she wasnt ready. 

" Hyoyeon. " Donghae weakly smiled at her. " Uhm - " Before he could say anything, Hyoyeon wanted to talk first. 

" C-can I just say something?" She nervously spoke. Donghae nodded as a response. He already knew what she was going to say, but he wanted to make sure. " Uhm, Donghae, you know you're one of my closest friends and the last thing I want is to hurt you. " 

I knew it. Donghae thought and replaced his frown with a small but weak smile. " Arasso. I know what you're trying to say. " 

Hyoyeon could tell he was upset, " Donghae, I just want you to understand that I - " 

" Its okay, dont worry about me. I have to get rejected some point right?" Donghae tried to laugh it off but inside, his heart was breaking. 

Hyoyeon wanted to comfort him but she knew that'll make it worse. " im sorry.. " She said with her head down.

Donghae just smiled, " I gotta go, I'll see you around. " He wanted to run before his tears could fall. He couldnt believe that a girl could make him cry so easily. 

" Bu-but Donghae- " Hyoyeon wanted to go after him, but she figured he needed time. 

Befre Donghae could walk away, he turned around and asked Hyoyeon with sad eyes, but he tried to replace it with a smile. " This is pretty awkward to ask but, is there something wrong with me?" He joked. " You know, so I can improve myself for other girls. " He tried to laugh it off. Hyoyeon knew this was just another way to ask why didnt she pick Donghae. 

" There's nothing wrong with you. It just.. wouldnt work out. " She had to admit it. 

" Oh, its another guy huh?" He asked. He already knew what the answer was. 

Hyoyeon wanted to say no, but she couldnt lie. She opened to say something, but a person behind Donghae caught her eyes. Donghae looked at where she was looking and saw Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk quickly looked away and continued to talk to his friends. Donghae can literally feel his heart hurting, he wanted to run away but he didnt wanna seem like a heartbroken-desperate guy. 

" Ooh, i see. " He chuckled, " My cousins a good guy. You guys take care of each other. " He said and walked away before Hyoyeon could say anything. He couldnt handle it; his body just want off on its own and left. 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk had a quick eye contact but Hyoyeon turned around and walked away. Donghae wasnt the only one hurt, Hyoyeon was also in pain. Seeing her friends cry because of her was the last thing she wanted to do. Eunhyuk wanted to comfort her, but he knew Hyoyeon would say something like dont be to obvious. 

Days pass with Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon still having a secret relationship while Donghae was still isolating himself from the gang. He respects Hyoyeon's decision, he just wasnt ready for it. He'd still get heart-broken and jealous everytime he sees Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon together; even if its just a small thing like accidently staring at each other, he would always wish that he was Eunhyuk. 

As for Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, it was hard hiding their relationship. There's always one guy trying to flirt with Hyoyeon, of course Eunhyuk hated it since he couldnt do anything. It wasnt just Hyoyeon though, of course, Gyuri was always in Eunhyuks business, it always pissed her off but she managed to control her anger. The only time the couple can be a couple is at home, well when they're alone, which is mostly everyday since Eunhyuks parents are always out doing business stuff. 

Gyuri always notices the connectiong between Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. She always sees eunhyuk staring at Hyoyeon or when they smile at each other. Gyuri knows its not just a friendly smile, but she always thought Eunhyuk would never go for a girl like Hyoyeon. She managed to keep herself calm.

" Hyukjae! " Dahae called Eunhyuk from the kitchen. 

" Neh?" Eunhyuk yelled from his room.

" Can you go out and buy groceries, please! " She yelled.

Eunhyuk groaned and got up from his bed to go downstairs. " Can I do it tomorrow?" He whined.

" Sorry, honey but we dont have anything to cook dinner for, Im just gonna order pizza for tonight. " 

" See! There, we have dinner today so its okay. " 

" Lee Hyukjae, when I ask you to do something, you do it."

" Aish, arasso, arasso. " Eunhyuk groaned. " What do I buy?" 

" I wrote a list here. " Dahae gave him the list full of groceries. 

Eunhyuk sighed and took the list. Dahae gave him a look before he placed his frown with a smile. He turned around and was headed to his car when he thought of bringing Hyoyeon. He knocked on her door but no answer came. After waiting for a bit, he opened the door to the room empty. 

" Eomma, " He went back to the kitchen, " Where's Hyoyeon?" He asked.

" Oh yeah, she told me to tell you she's going to the library. " Dahae answered. " She left about an hour ago. " 

Eunhyuk thought it was weird since Hyoyeon tells him things. " Which library?" 

Dahae shrugged, " She didnt say anything. Its probably the one near your school. "

" A-alright, thanks Eomma. " He said and kissed her cheeks, but before he could leave, Dahae called him.

" Hyukjae, if you really wanna be a good boyfriend, you should really know where your own girlfriend goes." She joked, which shocked Eunhyuk. " Im not an idiot, Hyukjae. You 2 are like the most obvious couple I've ever met. " She laughed.

Eunhyuk quickly ran to his mom, " Eomma please dont tell appa. " He pleaded as he took her hand.

" Arasso, I wont. " She patted Eunhyuk's hand. " Anyways, go find her before it gets dark. " 

Eunhyuk widely smiiled, " Thanks Eomma! " He kissed her cheek before going outside to his car. Dahae laughed and got back to her laptop. 

 

Eunhyuk decided to do groceries first before picking up Hyoyeon. He parked outside the library and called her. with no answer, he decided to wait for a bit since it was getting late. Being impatient, he went inside to look for her but failed to do so. Of course he began to get worried and called her a million times, but no answer. He decided to call Yuri. 

DONT TELL ME HYOYEON IS MISSING AGAIN. " Was the first thing Yuri said once Eunhyuk told her. 

" Shes not! I-I just cant find her?" Eunhyuk tried to calm her down. 

" Lee Hyukjae, if Hyoyeon cant be found in an hour, Im coming down to your house and choke you for losing your own girlfriend. " 

" Thanks for your help, Yuri aka Hyoyeons bestfriend." 

" If I had a choice, I'd help, you stupid! This is such bad timing, Im at Jeju island with my family! Do you - " 

Eunhyuk was getting tired of her yelling and wanted to hang up but he knew she'd literally kill him. Luckily, someone else was calling. He looked at the caller ID and smiled. 

" Nevermind, she's calling me right now. She's safe, bye! " He quickly said. 

" Y-YAH! Dont hang - " Before she could say it, Eunhyuk had already hung up. Aish, what the hell do you see in Eunhyuk?" She pretended to talk to Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk immediantly switched his call to Hyoyeon. " Hyoyeon! WHere are you?" 

" I-Im okay, dont worry. " He heard Hyoyeon's voice.

" Its getting late, I'll pick you up. Where are- " 

Im fine, really. I can bus. " 

last time you bussed you got lost for like 5 hours. " 

Seriously. Im okay. " 

Eunhyuk was gonna say something, but something from the back made him curious. It was loud music and people yelling. " Hyoyeon, where are you?" He asked. 

I-Im at my-my friends. " Hyoyeon stuttered. 

" Which friend?" His voice got more strict. 

Hyoyeon opened but couldnt answer him. " Look, just dont worry about me, Im - " Before she could finish, someone from the back was yelling. 

" Yah! Hyoyeon! Your breaks over! Hurry up! " Hyoyeon panicked and spoke before Eunhyuk could say anything, " I have to go! Dont worry okay! " She quickly said and hung up.

" What the.. " Eunhyuk mummbled. He kept thinking about Hyoyeon and the voices at the background. " Loud music.. Yelling.. Her break is over? what.. Wait .. A job? Music! Loud! AISH! HYOYEON. " He yelled which caught everyones attention. " SORRY. " He yelled before running to his car. " Really, Hyoyeon? I cant believe it. " He quickly started driving to the one place where Hyoyeon has a job that has loud music and people always yelling. The club. 

Eunhyuk quickly drove to the club and immediantly started searching for her. He pushed away everyone that was in his way and just focussed on a small blond girl. He knew walking around the club would be harder since it was full of drunkies, instead he stood on the table and looked everywhere. He was about to jump off the table when she finally caught his eyes. She was with a bunch of guys and a tray of drinks on her head. Eunhyuk could tell Hyoyeon wanted to kill them, this pissed of Eunhyuk and jumped off the table. 

" Come on, just ditch the job and come with us. " The drunk guy kept forcing Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and tried to get loose of their grip. " Can you please let go. " She tried to sound polite but because of her tone, she sounded like a .

The guy laughed, " Just come with us! We'll pay you triple. " He winked. 

Hyoyeon managed to yank their hands away, " Im sorry, but I dont do that. " She gave him an arrogant smile before turning around to leave. But before she could get any farther, the drunk guy pulled Hyoyeon onto his lap. 

" Fine, how about a ?" He whispered to her which made her shiver. Hyoyeon tried to get off but his grip got tighter. " Come on. " He winked.

Before Hyoyeon could say anything, she felt someone pulling her arm off the guy. She looked up to see non other than Eunhyuk. " What the do you think you're doing?" He yelled, but not to Hyoyeon, to the man trying to hit on his girlfriend.

" Trying to enjoy my night. " The man answered and tried to pull Hyoyeon back but Eunhyuk quickly went in front of her with angry eyes. The man was obviously annoyed and stood up, " Yah, get your own girl. " 

Eunhyuk scoffed, " You mean get your own girl. " He said, " This is my girlfriend you're trying to get with, so back off. " He threated him and turned around as he held Hyoyeon's wrist. He was about to walk away when the man spoke.

" You better watch out! " The man yelled which made Eunhyuk turn around and look at him, " I bet you that hot body was already tamed. " He winked. 

Eunhyuk was easily pissed and clenched his fist. He was about to walk towards the person when Hyoyeon, who wasnt speaking through the whole gave him a tight squeeze on his arm which caught his attention. Eunhyuk managed to calm down and walked away with Hyoyeon. The man and his gang laughed as he walked away. 

Hyoyeon felt Eunhyuk grip on her hand getting tighter as they walked throught the club. He was literally dragging her out of that place, but who wouldnt pull their own girlfriend out of that nasty club. As they walkd to his car, Hyoyeon looked at his face to see him angry and furious. 

" Get in. " He mummbled as he opened the car door for Hyoyeon.

" Eunhyuk, Im sor- " SHe wanted to apologize before anything else happens but he wouldnt let her talk.

" Just get in, Hyoyeon. " He said without looking at her. 

Hyoyeon nodded with a frown and got inside his car.She watched him close the door and walk to the other side. Seeing Eunhyuk mad made her guilty and depressed. Eunhyuk got inside his car as Hyoyeon kept her head down. Now that they were in the car, Eunhyuk didnt realize the clothes she was wearing. He was so into beating up that guy and getting out of the club, that he forgot what their ' uniform ' was. He reached for his sweater from the back seat and gave it to Hyoyeon without saying anything. 

" T-thank you. " She said but didnt wanna look at his angry eyes. 

As they drove, Hyoyeon could feel the intense atmosphere. She wanted to say something but she was afraid he'll yell at her.Instead, both of them sat there without speaking. Eunhyuk didnt even bother looking at her.

As soon as they got there, Eunhyuk was the first to speak. " Keep my sweater, its big enough to cover what you're wearing. " Hyoyeon hated the way he spoke to her, but she did deserve it. Instead she just nodded. Both of them stayed in the car without saying anything. Eunhyuk wanted to give her a chance to speak but he waited long enough and was about to step out of the car when she finally spoke.

" Im sorry.. " She said with her head down. " I know I should've told you.. " 

" Yeah, you should've. " Eunhyuk said with such disappoinment in his voice. Hyoyeon kept her head down and couldnt think of anything else to say. " Why didnt you tell me?" He looked at her. 

" I-I couldnt.. " She said still with her head down. 

" Why not? I thought you trust me. " He was beginning to get annoyed. " Hyoyeon, isnt being in a relationship all about honesty? Why are you lying to me?" 

" I know, I know.. " She mummbled. 

" Why were you working there? My family can provide for you, you know that. " His voice changed into a soft tone. He couldnt see Hyoyeon sad. 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Its not that.. Im-Im working for my dad. " She still kept her head down.

Eunhyuk didnt expect that answer and sat straight. " What do you mean? Is he bothering you again?" 

She shook her head, " No. He's..in trouble. And I promised him I wont leave him. " Eunhyuk didnt say anything and waited for her to say more. " Eunhyuk, Im sorry if I lied to you, I just didnt want you to think of be differently. I know you're gonna say stuff like he left you, why are you helping him.. Its true he left me, but I can leave him when he's in trouble.. Especially when he's in jail. " 

Eunhyuk shocked when she said that. He began to feel bad for getting mad at her. " Wh-what are you planning on doing? Bail him out?" He asked.

She sighed and nodded, " I know its a dumb idea and it'll take forever but like I said, I wont leave him. " 

He looked at Hyoyeon who was about to tear up and took her hand. " You should've told me. I can help out. " 

" I know, but its too much of a hassle.. " She frowned.

" So? Who cares. " He shrugged, " Im not gonna let you work alone. And especially, Im not gonna let you work at that place. " Hyoyeon didnt say anything and just nodded with a forced smile. " Im sorry for yelling at you. It was wrong for me to get mad at you without hearing your reason. " Eunhyuk suddenly apologized with sincere eyes. 

Hyoyeon looked at him, " Its okay. I would've been pretty mad as well." She chuckled. 

Eunhyuk smiled, but frowned again, " Why did you even stop me anyway, I could've beat the of that guy. " 

She laughed, " Trust me, I wanted you to punch him but it was kinda scary seeing you mad, plus you would've got into big trouble with your dad. " 

He shrugged and scoffed, " Who cares, no ones allowed to you touch but me. " He pointed at himself.

Hyoyeon scoffed, " Excuse me, no ones allowed touching me. Period. " She stuck her tongue at him and got out the car. 

He quickly got out the car but forgot to take his keys. He looked at Hyoyeon going inside the house after glaring at him. " Yah! Wait. " He said and quickly got his keys from the car before chasing after her, " I didnt mean that I can touch you like that! I was talking abou- " He stopped explaining himself when he sees his mom trying not to laugh while his dad looked at him with a shocked expression. He looked at the corner of his eye to see Hyoyeon trying not to laugh. 

" Appa. " His face turned red as he bowed. Dongwook looked at him then curiously looked at Hyoyeon, which scared her. 

" Uhm, honey what was that all about?" Dahae weirdly looked at him.

" N-nothing, its an inside joke. " He let out a small laugh, but stopped laughing when he saw how serious Dongwook was. " u-uh, I'll go upstairs now. Goodnight appa, goodnight eomma. " He bowed and went upstairs. 

" I still have to finish my homework. I'll be going as well. " Hyoyeon bowed 90 degrees before walking away as well.

When Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon collided their ways, he heard her giggle, " My bad. " She mummbled and walked away. He couldnt help but smile at her mischevious side. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon looked at each other one last time before disappearing in the corner. As he went upstairs, he checked if his parents were looking and they were, well Dongwook was. Eunhyuk could see Dongwook looking where Hyoyeon disappeared to, then looked at his son with a disapproving look. Eunhyuk frowned and quickly went upstairs. 

 

Ever since that incident, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon have been more careful, especially when they're around Dongwook. Dahae couldnt help but feel happy for the couple, she's always smothering Hyoyeon who seems to be fond of it while Eunhyuk shook his head in embarressment. They always keep their distance away and barely look at each other when it comes to other people. As for Gyuri, she couldnt stop noticing how Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon ' connect. ' Everytime she glances at Eunhyuk, he's always looking at Hyoyeon. And everyone couldnt help but notice Eunhyuk sudden aura. It was a good kind of aura, he's nicer, respectful, so he's basically the total opposite what he was. Gyuri always hated Hyoyeon and now she found a reason to hate her even more. 

As for Donghae, ever since Hyoyeon rejected him, he completely changed. He doesnt look at girls anymore and goes to school more often. Ever since Hyoyeon, he wanted to change in a good way, he figured if he was still the same, no one will take him seriously. The only thing that was a bad change was, he barely smiles. Although Eunhyuk tries to talk to him, Donghae's not ready to be friends with the person who took his first love. 

" Woah, Lee Donghae?" The bartender sarcastically yelled, " i thought you were dead. Last time you came here was 2 weeks ago. " 

Donghae forced a laugh, but didnt say anything. " He's been focussing on school now. " His friends laughed. 

The bartender smirked, " I get it. Let me guess, you're trying to change for a girl?" 

Donghae shrugged, " Something like that. " 

His friends as they nudged him. " So what? The usual?" The bartender said. 

He thought for a moment, " Nah, something stronger. Im getting tired of school. " He chuckled. 

" Yaa! Thats our boy! " All his friends laughed and messed his hair. 

Outside Donghae seemed like his was enjoying, but inside, he wanted to break down and cry. He wanted to get rid of all the feelings torturing him, he wanted to erase all the images of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. 

On the other side, someone decided to visit the Lee resident. 

Dahae opened the door to be greeted by a girl with a soft voice. " Annyeonghaseyo, Eomma. " The girl hugged her.

" Gyuri, what brings you here?" Dahae gave her forced kind smile. To tell you the truth, Dahae never liked Gyuri, she always thought she was a fake seflish bitc- well, girl.

" I came to visit you guys! What else?" Gyuri happily smiled and entered their house. " Is Abeoji here?" 

" He's in his study room. " Dahae answered and lead her to the living room. 

" Abeoji really needs to relax, he's always working. " Gyuri frowned then smiled, " Will it be okay if I greet him?" 

He's working, what do you think? Dahae thought. " Im not sure if that'll be okay. You know him, he doesnt like to be interuppted. " 

" Aweh, alright then. " She nodded with a frowned, " Uhm, may I ask where Hyukjae oppa is?" 

" He went out with Hyoyeon. " Dahae answered without thinking. After seeing Gyuri's reaction, she cursed herself for giving her answer.

" Hyoyeon?" Gyuri frowned, but it was obvious that she was mad. Dahae didnt say anything and nodded. Since nobody really talks about Hyoyeon's family ( either than her parents owning a company in china, ) she decided to do a little digging. " Eomma, I understand Hyoyeon is a family friend rght?" 

Dahae was confused at her question. " Hm?" 

" Hyukjae oppa told me that Hyoyeon is a family friend. Thats why she's lives here." She curiously said after seeing Dahae's reaction.

Dahae thought for a moment and decided to play along. " O-oh! Yeah, Hyoyeon's mom is a good friend of mine. " She stuttered at first.

Gyuri nodded but couldnt help being curious at her suspicious actions. She decided to test Dahae and asked her, " Where's Mr and Mrs Kim anwyay? i hear they're very good parents so I couldnt think of a reason to leave Hyoyeon alone. " 

Dahae thought of a possible answer but nothing came to mind. " U-Uhm, you s-see my fr-friend, Hyoyeonnie's mom is terribly sick and h-her parents didnt want Hyoyeon seeing her in that situation. " Dahae cursed herself for being a terrible liar.

" Ohh, I see. I hope Mrs. Kim is okay. " She gave a kind smile but inside she was smirking. She knew Hyoyeon was hiding something. " Uhm, Eomma, is it okay if I wait around? I wanna greet Appa before leaving. " 

Dahae forced a smile, " Sure, do you want anything to eat?" 

" Uhm, actually, may I have some tea?" She politely asked.

" Sure, just keep yourself comfy. " Dahae gave her a smile but as soon as she turned around, she frowned and immediantly got her phone to text her son. 

Gyuri had her ' pissed off ' face on and couldnt keep her curiousity from going away. She knew she had to search the house, especially Hyoyeon's room. " Uhm, Eomma, I'll just be going to the washroom. " She said which Dahae gave a nod to. 

Gyuri pretended to go to the washroom and went quietly snuck upstairs. She searched for her room but didnt find any. She did remember there was a door downstairs. After realizing that, she quickly went downstairs and entered the room that was next to the door that lead to the garage. Gyuri smirked as soon as she realized it was Hyoyeon's room. She quickly began to search and didnt waste time. 

" What the heck is she doing? That's the longest time she ever been to the washroom. " Dahae mummbled and was about to walk to the washroom when the gardener called her. 

" Excuse me, Dahae-sshi, are there any specific places you want us to plant the roses?" They asked.

" Actually, yes there is. Come, I'll show you. " Dahae said and lead the gardner to the backyard. 

" Aish, what the hell. " Gyuri sighed when she couldnt find anything about Hyoyeon. " I swear she's hiding something. " She mummbled. She decided to look under her bed and saw nothing. She was about to give up when she saw Eunhyuk's sweater under the blanket. " What the hell is this doing here? aish, that . " She clenched her fist. Right then, something caught her attention under the pillow. She quickly retrieved it to see it was an envelope. It was addressed to a police station and a person named, Kim Jaehyun. Gyuri opened it and read it. 

   Appa, how are you feeling? Im sorry if I havent been visiting. I dont think it would be a great time to see you.. Im still not ready. Other than that, I've been saving up for your bail. It may take some time, but I promise I wont leave.

" Bail? her dad is in jail?" Gyuri laughed and continued to read.

I know you dont wanna know what's going on about my life, I just wanna tell you. I made a lot of friends, people who love me. Actually, no one really knows about my real life even my bestfriend. I think its for the best though, no one really wants to knows how you and I lived. I dont know what to say so..You probably dont care but I miss you.     - Hyoyeon.

Gyuri smirked and couldnt help but laugh. " What else does this girl hide anyway?" She was now motivated to bust her.But before she can, she heard the garage door opening which caused her to panic. She immedianly  fixed the things she looked through but still had the sweater and letter. She was about to get out when she heard Hyoyeon going inside the house as she laughed.

" Thank you sooo much! " Hyoyeon widely said and hugged Eunhyuk. 

" Told you I'd do something about it. " Eunhyuk proudly smiled, " No girlfriend of mine will work at that nasty club. " 

Girlfriend? That ! Gyuri gasped and glared. Wait, she used to work at a club? 

Hyoyeon giggled, " I still cant believe you got me a job that I actually cant wait to start. " She couldnt stop hugging him. " Not to mention the good payment. " 

" Im not an idiot, I would know when you, especially you would want a job as a dance instructor. " He smiled, " The kids seem to love you as well. " 

" Doesnt everyone?" Hyoyeon flipped her hair. 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk laughed as they went to Hyoyeon's room. As soon as they opened it, they saw Gyuri smirking. Hyoyeon gasped and looked at the letter she was holding.

" Gyuri? What the hell are you doing here?" Eunhyuk glared at her. 

" Oppa, thats no way to talk to your fiance." Gyuri looked at Hyoyeon, " You do know what fiance means, right?" She smirked.

" Give me that. " Hyoyeon reached for the letter but only got pushed by Gyuri. Eunhyuk immedianly caught her by the arm. " What do you want?"

" I want you to tell the whole world the truth. " Gyuri laughed as Hyoyeon's heart started beating. " So let me get this straight, one, you work at a club? A ' nasty' club? well, according to oppa. And second, your poor daddy is in jail?" 

" Gyuri, leave right now. " Eunhyuk glared at her. 

Gyuri completely ignored her, " What did your daddy do? Rob the bank?" She smirked, " What happened to your parents owning a company? WHat happened to china?" She sarcastically asked.

Hyoyeon didnt say anything, all she wanted to do was punch her. Eunhyuk could see her furious eyes. " Gyuri, Im telling you, please leave right now. " He took Gyuri by the wrist and was about to drag her out but she yanked her hand away.

She walked up to Hyoyeon and looked down on her. " How long did you think you can keep this little secret of yours? Huh?" 

Hyoyeon knew someone would find out but she didnt expect it would be her. Instead of mentally killing her, she knew she had to play nice, " Gyuri, please just dont tell anyone. " 

Gyuri laughed, " And why shouldnt I?" 

Eunhyuk stepped in front of Hyoyeon, " Because I said so. " He was finally close to yelling at Gyuri. Gyuri could see his furious and anger in his eyes. 

Gyuri was immediantly shocked, " Oppa! I dont get why you go for her! She's obviously a ing stripper! " She yelled.

" GYURI. " Eunhyuk yelled at her, which shocked both Hyoyeon and Gyuri. One thing that always ticked off Eunhyuk was insulting Hyoyeon. " If you dont leave right now, Im not gonna hesitate to drag you out. " 

Hyoyeon didnt dare to say anything. This was the first time eunhyuk yelled at someone like that. Inside she was laughing because of Gyuri's shocked reaction but outside she just looked at Gyuri. 

Gyuri stood straight and looked down on Hyoyeon then at Eunhyuk. " Fine. " Was all she said and walked towards Hyoyeon to give her the sweater and letter. She then walked away with a glare. 

" She wont tell right?" Hyoyeon worriedly said. 

Eunhyuk looked at her with worried eyes, " I.. cant answer that. " He said and put his arm around her as he gave her a tight hug. 

 

 

 

 

Hey! So.. Good update? Bad update? ANYWAYS, tell me what you think!! I already have things planned out for the next few chapters :)) DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE SOME SUGGESTIONS BTW :)