Dance Concert

Complicated Love

" YAH, WAKE UP. " Was the first thing Hyoyeon said to Jessica once she entered the room.  Jessica didnt make a single move. Hyoyeon removed her blankets but failed since she still didnt move. " YAH. " She yelled at her but she still didnt move. " I know you're awake. " She constantly shook her. 

By doing that, Jessica did move. And by move, Jessica pushed her away and rolled on the other side. Hyoyeon frowned as she whined like a baby, " You said we'll go out for lunch!! " She waited for Jessicas response and got impatient. " Fine. I'll just eat cucumbers in your room. " She mummbled then smirked. 

Jessica immediantly opened her eyes and sat up, " Let me take a shower first. " She said with a kind smile.

" Okay! I already dropped off Krystal at aunts, hurry up! " Hyoyeon widely smiled and skipped to the living room. 

Right when she disappeared, Jessica frowned and glared at the door that she exit in. She smirked and got off the bed to walk towards the door. She was about to close it when Hyoyeon popped out. 

" Jessica, what do you like, sliced cucumbers or just eat it whole?" Hyoyeon said as she took out a cucumber. 

Jessica blocked her nose, " YAH! its smells. " She whined and pushed her away. 

" Alright, I guess we'll have cucumbers for lunch. " Hyoyeon shrugged and was about to walk away when Jessica yelled. 

" JUST LET ME TAKE A SHOWER AND WE'LL GO. " Jessica yelled.

" IM WAITING. " Hyoyeon yelled but laughed after. " Works all the time. " She mummbled and started swinging the cucumber around as she smirked.

After minutes of waiting, Hyoyeon and Jessica finally drove around Seoul to find a place to eat. Both girls kept debating where to eat since no one wouldnt agree with each other. After 10 minutes of arguing, someone called Jessicas phone. 

" What?" Jessica answered it with her usual cold voice. 

" unnie! " Krystals high pitched voice made Jessica flinch, " Jongsuk oppa left the house! And he told me he's going on a date with mystery unnie!! " 

Jessica expression suddenly smirked and the speaker for Hyoyeon to listen, " Do you know where they're going?" 

Oppas kinda of obvious, so I think he's taking her to that sushi place he really likes. " 

ARASSO! THANKS KRYSTAL. " Jessica yelled and hung up. She quickly changed the direction of where they're going. 

" Wait, Im confused, what happened?" Hyoyeon cluelessy said. 

Jessica smirked, " We're gonna spy on Jongsuks little date. " She said as she mischeviously laughed. 

Hyoyeon clapped in excitement then smirked. 

 

" Yah, hurry up. " Eunhyuk yelled at his cousin who was taking his time. 

" Im the one driving you. " Donghae hissed at him as he tied his  shoe. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and took the keys from his pocket, " I'll start the car. " He said as he dragged his luggage behind him going outside the condo.  Donghae scoffed and finally finished. He follwed his cousin outside who was already in the car waiting for his slow . " Took you long enough. " 

" You're grumpy today. "  Donghae chuckled as he started driving.

" whatever. You know i hate airplane food, I wanna get full before going on it. " Eunhyuk whined. 

Donghae was about to say something when his stomach growled, " So where are we eating? Im starving too. "" 

" I dont know. Choose. " Eunhyuk demanded.

" Uh.. " He thought for a moment then smiled and turned right to the road, " Lets go to the BBQ place near that sushi resturant! " 

Eunhyuk was going to reject him, but Donghae already made his turn. Knowing his cousin, he'll end up doing the opposite and chose not to say anything else. " Alright, fine, you pay for me. " He made a sly smile, which made Donghae scoff. " It was your idea. " Eunhyuk defended himself. 

Donghae rolled his eyes, " Fine, then you owe me when you get home. " 

" We'll see. " Eunhyuk shrugged and laughed. 

 

" Where is he?" Jessica said as soon as they sat by the big window in the resturant. They made sure to sit by the window to look at the sushi resturant right in front of it. 

" I cant wait to see her! " Hyoyoen clapped. 

" Annyeonghaseyo. " The waiter approached their table, " Can I get you anything?" He politly smiled. 

Completely ignoring the waiter, Jessica kept looking outside, " Damn it, there's so many people. " SHe mummbled.

Hyoyeon nudged her friend and gave a kind smile to the waiter, " Uhm, can I get one bottle of soju and 2 BBQ sticks please. " 

" Soju? Its lunch.. " Jessica mummbled loud enough for the waiter to chuckle. 

" Who cares, I havent drank since we left California. " Hyoyeon smiled like a child. " I miss it. " 

" We left 2 days ago. " Her friend said which made Hyoyeon look like an alcoholic. 

" Stop talking to me and order your food. " She demanded which made the waiter laugh. 

The waiter turned to Jessica and smiled, " And for you?" 

" Uhm.. " Jessica kept thinking then shrugged, " Whatever, I'll get the same thing as her. " 

Hyoyeon scoffed, " Psh, hypocrite.. " She mummbled. " Arent you driving?" She raised her eyebrows at her. 

" Oh yeah.. " Jessica mummbled and laughed nervously to cover her mistake. " nevermind, I'll just get water with that. " She smiled at the waiter.

" Alright, it'll take a few minutes. " The waiter kindly smiled and walked away. 

" OH! " Hyoyeon loudly said which caught Jessicas attention and made her jump. " Look! Look! " She pointed at Jongsuk who was smiling beside a tall slim girl. 

Jessica gasped but then frowned, " Damn it! We cant see her. " She hissed as they both watched the couple dissappear in the crown and into the resturant. " Wait- i think they- UGH, nevermind, i still cant see her. " Jessica frowned after hoping they'll see her once they sit at the table in front of the window as well. All they saw was Yuri's back and Jongsuk facing and smiling at her. 

" This might take a while. " Hyoyeon frowned, but smiled as soon as the food came in, " Might as well drink a bit. " She clapped as she saw the soju in front of her. 

Since it was a small lunch, Hyoyeon and Jessica finished and waited for the couple to finish. Hyoyeon and Jessica were both bored and just played on their phone. The friends were so into their game that they didnt notice the couple finally leaving the place. When Hyoyeon turned her head to look at the resturant, she was surprised to see them gone. 

" Where did they go?!?!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. 

Jessica immediantly looked around and saw Jongsuk disappearing into the big crowd. " FOUND HIM! " She exclaimed and quickly left the table. 

" Y-yah! Wait! " She was about to follow her but forgot to pay. " aish! " She quickly got her wallet and left the money on the table. She then chased after Jessica who was trying to follow Jongsuk. 

 

" Can you please just ask your dad to let someone go for me? Pleeeease! " Donghae was constantly pleading. 

Eunhyuk chuckled and pushed him aside as they entered the resturant, " You ask him, its not my problem. " 

Donghae frowned and scoffed, " What a jerk. You're paying for your own food. " He mummbled as he quickly walked to a table passing Eunhyuk. 

" Dont forget, you gave me the keys. " His cousin smirked as he sat across him. 

Donghae glared at him and purposely knocked down his menu on the floor, " Oops, my bad. Im so clumsy. " He sarcastically said then looked at his menu with smirk. 

Eunhyuk scoffed and bend down to pick it up. As he was about to pick it up, a small card caught his attention. He obviously picked it up and read the card out loud. 

" Jessica Jung. " Eunhyuk said as he held up the card to his eyes. 

" What?" Donghae put his menu down and looked at him. 

" Its a license card. " He said as he squinted his eyes at Jessicas picture, " Weird, she looks familiar. " He said but shrugged it off and gave it to Donghae. 

Donghae looked at the card and unknowingly stared at Jessicas picture for a moment before getting back to Eunhyuk, " It says her address right here, return it to her later. " He passed it back to Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk looked at the address and shrugged, " I guess, the house is on the way to the airport. " He put it in his pocket and waved his hand to call the waiter. 

 

 

" Aish, why is it so crowded?" Jessica hissed as the 2 of them tried to follow Jongsuk. Hyoyeon groaned and stopped which caught Jessicas attention, " Yah, what are you doing? Hurry up! " 

Hyoyeon frowned and shook her head, " I GIVE UP AISH. " She groaned. 

" But they're right there!! " Jessica whined like a kid and pointed to Jongsuks reaction. 

" But we've been following them for like 5 minutes.. " She whined. 

Jessica frowned, " But.. Aish, fine whatever.. " Her shoulders dropped and walked towards Hyoyeon's direction. " I just wanna see her. Jongsuk seems so serious this time.. " she mummbled as they started walking to the resturant. 

" Dont worry, I have a plan. " Hyoyeon smirked. 

" This will be good. " She sarcastically said. 

She ignored her comment and smirked, " All we need is his phone, then we get her number! " 

" Oh, gee, why didnt I think of that?" Jessica sarcastically said which made Hyoyeon sound stupid.  Hyoyeon frowned and pushed her away. 

 

Right when their order came, Donghaes phone rang. " Yes?" He answered. " Today..? Its tomorrow.. right? Now?... aish, alright, I'll be there. " Donghaes smile turned to a frown when he hung up. 

" What happened?" Eunhyuk said as he ate. 

Donghae waved his hand to for the waiter then turned to Eunhyuk, " I was suppose to have a meeting tomorrow but they switched it to today. " He frowned, " I have to be there in 20 minutes. " He said before the waiter came in, " Can I get this for take out? " He asked.

" Neh, I'll just get a container. " The waiter said and walked away. 

" Im not sure if I can drop you off at the airport. " Donghae said as he took out his wallet to pay for the food. 

" No worries, I'll ask Heechul. " Eunhyuk shrugged. 

Once Jessica and Hyoyeon arrived at their car which was parked in front of the resturant. The 2 friends got inside the car but to Jessica surprise her liscense was missing from her wallet. 

" Sh it, what the hell.. " Jessica mummbled as she checked every pocket she had in her jeans and jacket.

Hyoyeon looked away from her phone, " What?" 

" I cant find my liscense. " She frowned. 

" You probably dropped it. " The blond girl said in a calm voice and went back to her phone. 

Jessica scoffed, " yah, at least help me find it. " 

" Its not my fault you lost it. " Hyoyeon shrugged. 

Jessica got out of the car and double checked her pockets, " Hyo, can you go inside the resturant and look for it?" She used her aegyo. 

Hyoyeon laughed at her, " Oh please, thats not gonna work on me. " She went back to her phone. 

Jessica frowned, " Aish, I'll do it. " She frowned and closed the car. Jessica was too focused on finding her liscense and didnt see a tall man in front of her. " S-sorry. " She apologized as they both bumped into each other. 

" Its alright. " The man said but barely got a look at Jessica who's face was covered by her hair. The man looked at her for a moment until he got a soft punch on the arm. 

" Yah, Eunhyuk, hurry up. " Donghae whined. 

Eunhyuk shrugged it off, " Im coming. " He said and followed Donghae outside. 

Hyoyeon was too busy listening to her music and looking at her phone that she didnt recognize Donghae and Eunhyuk walking pass her car. 

" Did you find it?" Hyoyeon asked as soon as Jessica came in. 

" No, I asked the waiter, they didnt find anything. " She frowned.

Hyoyeon shrugged, " Oh well, I'll drive. " She said and stepped on the car seat to transfer herself to the drivers seat which made Jessica stand up from the car. 

" Yah, are you crazy, you drank. " Jessica tried to pull her out but was pushed by Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon immediantly closed the door and smiled, " It was just a bottle, calm down. " 

" Your liscense is at home too! " Jessica spoke. 

" Whatever, Hyolo. " Hyoyeon made a joke which made Jessica look at her with an expression, " Isnt that funny? Its a mix with my name and yolo. " She laughed at her own joke.

Jessica rolled her eyes, " You're already drunk. " She mummbled as she walked to the passengers seat. 

" So where to?" Hyoyeon asked as she sat down. 

" I dont wanna go home, so.. lets go to the mall. " Jessica suggested. 

Hyoyeon nodded and raised up the volumn to the song. She opened the sun roof and began to drive getting everyones attention in the streets. 

" YAH, DO YOU WANNA GET CAUGHT?" Jessica yelled at her. 

 

Donghaes meeting was suprisingly short and the 2 cousins had time to return the liscense card.

" This one?" Donghae said as he parked outside a white house. 

" Yup, it says here. " Eunhyuk double checked the address. He took off his seatbelt and headed towards the door. He knocked and patiently waited for the door. 

The door opened to reveal Jongsuk with a kind smile. " Annyeong, do I know you?" 

Eunhyuk shook his head, " Ani. Does Jessica Jung live here?" He asked.

Jonsguk shook his head, " She moved to California.  " He chuckled.  

" Oh.. Thats weird.. " He mummbled. 

Jongsuk looked at him weirdly, " How do you know my cousin..?" 

" Cousin? Oh, Well, actually, I dont. I found her liscense on the ground earlier. It said she lives here.. so.. " Eunhyuk awkwardly explained as he gave him the liscense card.

Jongsuk laughed as he took it, " Oh. Well, she used to live here the time she got her liscense. " He explained which Eunhyuk nodded at. " But, thanks anyways, I'll give it to her. " He smiled. 

Eunhyuk nodded again with a small smile, " No worries. " 

Jongsuk smiled and closed the door. " Who was that?" Yuri came out of the kitchen. 

" I dont know, but he found my cousins liscense on the ground. She's so stupid. " Jongsuk laughed. 

Yuri chuckled, " When am I gonna meet them? " 

" Soon- actually, I dont know. " He shrugged and sat beside her on the couch. 

Yuri frowned, " What!! Why not!?" 

" Because I told them they'll meet you as my girlfriend." Jongsuk joked but inside he was serious.

She knew he was joking but she couldnt stop herself from blushing, " Okay! Good! I'll meet them soon then. " She played it cool and played along. 

Jongsuk let out a laugh, but inside he was exploding with happiness. " Seriously?" He chuckled. 

Yuri nodded and smiled, " Yeah, of course. " 

Jongsuk didnt know if she was just joking about it, but he was afraid to ask and just nodded with a laugh. " Alright, then. " 

Yuri lightly punched him on the shoulder, " Im serious! " 

" Do you even know why I asked if you were serious?" He chuckled. 

Yuri pouted then held his hand for the first time. She interwined her hands with his and held it tight and showed his face. " Would I do this if I wasnt?" 

Jongsuk blushed but was a little surprise, " Wait, so you were serious?" 

" Yeah! Im telling you. " Yuri was getting annoyed of his stubborn side. 

" So I could call you girlfriend?" He shyly asked. 

Yuri nodded, " Then I will call you my boyfriend. " 

Jongsuk widely smiled, " Seriously?" He raised his eyebrows but he was getting more excited. 

Yuri knocked on his head, " Yes! How many times do I have to say it?" 

Jongsuk continued to smile. He didnt know what to say and just let his heart beat. Literally all his teeth was showing from smiling too big. 

 

The day quickly passed with Donghae dropping off Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon and Jessicas little date. The next night was the World Wide Dance Concert, which means it was her official debut as a dancer. It was the first time she'll perform in front of thousands of people and not to mention the concert is live. 

" Im scared, Im scared, Im scared, Im scared. " Hyoyeon kept mummbling as she walked around the waiting room. 

" Calm down. " Jaewon, which was one of her choreographers. 

" Its easy for you to say! You're too good! " She hissed. 

Jaewon chuckled, " No ones too good. I just choose not to care what people think. " He shrugged. 

" ooooo, deep talk with Jaewon hyung. " One of the dancers said. 

" Just calm down, noona. " One of the dancers said, " You're the best out of all of us, you'll do well. " He smiled. 

" Dont fall for his charms, Kai's just flirting with you. " One of their friends said.

" Shut up, Taemin. Im just making her feel better. " Kai glared at him. 

Taemin chuckled and walked away, joining their other friends conversations. 

" You'll be fine, dont worry, noona. " Kai turned to her with a smile before walking away. 

Hyoyeon managed to calm down a little and breathed. 

" Alright guys! " Jaewon clapped his hands to get everyones attention. " Show starts in 30 minutes! Quickly get ready and meet me backstage! " 

" Neh hyung/oppa! " Everyone yelled. 

Hyoyeon began to panic again which was obvious to everyone. " Come on, unnie/noona! You're our dancing queen! " Everyone cheered her on. 

 

The show finally began. There were a lot of talented people that surprised the audience and even the other dancers. After all, it was a world wide dance concert. Everyone did all kinds of dances; jazz, hip hop, popping, freestyle, tango, etc. Everyone felt bad for the judges because everyone was way too good and couldnt choose just one winner. 

After waiting, it was finally Hyoyeons group to dance. " NEXT UP IS OUR DANCE GROUP FROM CALIFORNIA, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FOR THE JUNIOR DANCE CREW, ITS THE SMROOKIES!  " The MC yelled which made everyone clap and cheer. 

Right when the lights turned off, 3 teengers ran to the stage and went to their position. Right when the lights when on, the music began to play. The 3 teens began to dance their heart out.      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-Gz8EN6Sw

After the dance, the boys bowed and waved their hands before leaving the stage. As usual, the sunbaes or their elders, congratulated them. One of the boys noticed Hyoyeons expression and smiled, " Noona, its not that bad! you cant really tell when someones watching you because you're gonna be too busy focussing on the dance. " 

" Yeah, I guess. " Hyoyeon nervously smiled. 

" Woow! And that was just their junior dance group, lets see how great their senior group is, " They heard the MC, " LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GIVE IT UP FOR THE YOUNIQUE DANCERS! " Right when he MC yelled their names, the audience cheered. 

" You'll do great noona, dont worry about it. " The junior dance member said.

 " Thanks, Taeyong. " Hyoyeon smiled before Taeyong walked away with s. 

The performance began with their youngest member popping and locking on stage and was joined by the oldest. After the duo ' popped ' their way out of the stage, it was finally Hyoyeons turn. She popped and locked on stage with a smile on her face. She stood beside her partner and syncrognized their dance movements. Hyoyeon and her partner were joined after by 2 girls and danced to a different song. After that, the whole group joined the 4 girls and danced together as a team. Hyoyeon was smiling through the whole performance and wasnt even a bit nervous. She actually couldnt stop smiling and just danced. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a32n7Jr7Ibc ( PRETEND EUNHYUK AND YURI ARENT THERE.. ) 

After their performance, Hyoyeon was full of adrenaline. Her members bowed down with her before they exit the stage. 

One of the audience nodded and carefully watched their movements. He approved with a nod and wrote notes on his notebook. " Yo. " Someone sat beside him. He looked beside him and bowed. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae-sshi. " He bowed his head. 

Donghae chuckled, " Yah, Henry, I know you work for me and all but I told you not to do that. It makes me feel weird.  " He pretended to have shivers, " Anyways, sorry Im late, got stuck in traffic. " 

" Its okay. " Henry said with a polite tone. " I wrote some recommendations. " He gave Donghae his notebook. 

Donghae took a quick glance, " one group only? Im sure I missed like 4 performances. " 

" Actually, I had a few groups but this particular one seems right for our company. " Henry explained. 

" Alrighty then. " Donghae shrugged and agreed. 

" That was great guys! " Jaewon patted their backs as they entered the waiting room. 

" Told you you'd do great, Hyo noona! " Kai smiled before drinking his water. 

Hyoyeon smiled at herself and was just too happy to say anything.

The rest of the show went on and on. Donghae and Henry watched carefully- well actually, Donghae would zone out if the music is boring. The show had 3 parts, junior performances, senior performances and solo performances. The show lasted hours before the last part would come. Donghae was suggesting on leaving but something stopped him when he heard a certain name. 

" For the final performances, we had each group from each countries to pick one dancer from their team. " The MC explained. " For our first solo performance, she represents the Younique Dancers from California. But not only that, she was born here in Korea but flew to California to chase her dream as a dancer, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUNIQUES DANCING QUEEN, KIM HYOYEON. " 

As soon as the MC yelled her name, the audience cheered for her. And as for Donghae, well, he was wide eyed. He couldnt believe what he just heard. He thought he was just dreaming until Hyoyeon came out to the stage. He couldnt keep his eyes off her. For 3 long years he finally saw her, the one he couldnt forget, no matter how hard he tried; especially for his feelings. 

" H-Hyoyeon.. " Donghae whispered to himself. 

She was still beautiful as her to him. She still had that beautiful smile and that beautiful blond hair. Donghae couldnt stop himself from smiling. He couldnt take his eyes off her, actually he didnt even want to take it off. He wanted to watch her every single move she made. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjgePWgtWp8

Hyoyeon finished with a smile and a bow. She ran out the stage to be congratulated by her friends. Donghae immediantly got out his seat and ran to backstage. 

" Excuse me, sir. " One of the securities saw Donghae roaming around. " You cant be here unless you have a VIP pass. " 

Donghae cursed under his breath, "  I just have to talk to someone. " 

" Sorry, sir, but I cant let you do that. " The security said.

" You dont understand, Im scouting for dancers for my company and I really need to talk to someone." Donghae tried to explain. 

" Sorry, I still cant let you. You have to wait after the concert. " The security said. 

Donghae frowned and sighed. " Alright. " He nodded and exit backstage. 

To Donghae, it felt like the concert took hours to finish. He didnt even bother watching the performance and kept thinking of what to say to her. Donghae waited until Hyoyeon came out, which took forever. Everyone still had to clean everything and Hyoyeons team still had a short meeting for the next concert they have 2 weeks from now since Hyoyeon and the Junior dance team was picked for the finalist. 

" I'll see you tomorrow, Jae oppa! " Hyoyeon waved at her choreographer as she swung her gym bag on her shoulder. 

" Keep practising, Hyo! We need a winner! " Jaewon joked.

" Yah, hyung thats mean! " 3 members of the junior dance team yelled. 

Hyoyeon giggled at them and waved goodbye. 

" Hyoyeon.. " She heard someone call her. 

She turned around with a smile but frowned as soon as she saw him standing right in front of her. " D-donghae.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for such a long update!!! So busy with school ugh. 

Anyways, we all know what happened with Girls generation; I cant believe Jessica actually left... I'll miss Jessica for sure! Ever since Jessica got " kicked out " Im starting to hate SM hahahhaha, I love their artists, but ugh I feel like SM is ruining everything.. It went from Hangeng to Luhan.. Damn.. SM needs to take care of their artists more.. I know I have no right to judge who ever but I dont think GG would kick Jessica out, they seemed so heartbroken when she left but you never know what actually happened. 

Even though, she out of GG, Im still writing stories about her because I love her!!! hahahah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I'll try to make a fast update.