3 years later

Complicated Love

( Words like this super junior mean the characters are speaking english ) 

 

 

" Aish, this is soooooooooo much work. " A man with brown hair stretched his arms as he dropped his pen on the desk. He pushed himself off the desk and rolled away to the other side using his swivel chair. He opened his cabinet and took out a bag of chips. When he turned back to his desk, his eye went on to a picture frame. His lips curled into a little smile, " You should be happy, Im doing so much work. " He quietly spoke looking at the picture of Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and himself, but he was mostly looking at Hyoyeon. He chuckled at himself and  the TV as he ate away. 

Just then 2 women came in shocking the man. " I see you're working hard. " One of the women said.

" Working hard? More like hardly working. " The other said as they sat down on the couch. 

The man whined like a kid, " Eomma~ I've been working all morning. " 

His mom gave him a look, " Uh huh. " She crossed her arms. " You're lucky your uncle even let you work here after all the stunts you pulled back then. "

" Well what can you say, Im a changed man. " The man grinned and put his feet on the desk as he pulled his collar up. 

His mom scoffed as the other laughed, " I have to admit it, your son did change, Yeonhee." 

" Yah, Dahae-ah! Just because you see him do work doesnt mean he's like that at home. " His mom, Yeonhee scoffed. 

" Thats why I moved out months ago. " The man laughed.

" Aish. " Yeonhee threatened to hit him. 

Dahae laughed at the 2. Just then, the office telephone rang. " Hello?" The man answered it. His expression changed and began to panic, " O-oh! Right! I'll be there! " He quickly hung up.

" Why? What happened?" Yeonhee asked.

" I completely forgot I had a meeting! " He quickly walked to the door and headed out. 

Dahae and Yeonhee laughed, " Well, I guess he didnt completely changed. " Dahae said said then suddenly snapped her fingers. " Oh yeah! i forgot to ask. " She quickly got up and yelled after the man. 

" DONGHAE-AH! " Dahae yelled in her loudest voice. 

Donghae turned around, " NEH?" He yelled back, not caring if people are staring. 

" Who's picking up your cousin?! " She yelled but less louder. 

" Heechul is! " Donghae  yelled back. 

" Aras- YAH! watch out where you- " Before she could finish her sentence, Donghae bumped into one of the staff and fell causing the papers to fall everywhere.

" o-oh! Sorry! " Donghae apologized as he got up.

" Its okay. " The employee kindly smiled as she gathered all the papers. 

" Look I'd help but Im late! Uhh.. I-I'll get you coffee later! Okay? Bye! " He ran and disappeared in the crowd. 

Yeonhee and Dahae watched the whole scene and laughed, " I cant believe he's part CEO of the company. " Dahae laughed as Yeonhee laughed of embaressment. 

 

On the other side of the city, a plane just arrived at Korea. A man with red-dark brownish hair was awaken by the sterwardess. " Sir, we already landed. " 

The man opened his eyes and rubbed it because of the sun. He looked at the stewardess and nodded, " Alright, thank you. " 

The stewardess kindly smiled and walked away, making sure things are safe. 

He sat straight on his chair and got his stuff ready. The passengers waited for them to exit and entered the airport. The man dragged his suitcase around looking for a particular man. 

" YAH! EUNHYUK! OVER HERE! " His friend yelled, not caring if people are staring at him.

Eunhyuk looked at him with embaressment and walked towards him with his head down. " Yah, Heechul, do you ever shut up?" 

Heechul ignored what he said and hugged him, " I MISSED YOU. " 

He pushed him off and laughed, " I've only been away for 3 days, whats your problem. " 

Heechul grinned, " Can a guy not be happy for his friends arrival?" He defended himself.

" Whatever. " Eunhyuk chuckled.

The 2 friends sat down on the chair to let Eunhyuk rest, " So how was the trip?" Heechul asked.

" It was okay. " He answered, " The auditions took forever, I think we only took in like 30 people out of 200." 

" I meant any news about her?" Heechul asked.

Eunhyuk frowned and shook his head. He shrugged and sighed, " There's still more places in this world, she's somewhere.. " 

Heechul frowned and patted his friend on the back. " Well, why dont I buy you some lunch. " He changed the subject. 

Eunhyuk forced a smile, " Please, I hate plane food. " He made a gagging noise. 

The 2 friends got up and started walking towards the food court, " I still cant believe you're not used to the food, you travel like every week. " 

Eunhyuk just chuckled and didnt say anything. Its true for the past months, ever since Eunhyuk had the responsibility of his own, he uses business trip excuses to look for Hyoyeon around the world. For the past 3 years, nothing changed him. He's still focussing on his work, but also on Hyoyeon. He never gave up on her and he never will, even if he marries Gyuri. 

 

On the other side of the airport, a brown headed girl was sitting on her luggage with her shades on as she played with her phone. She had her usual face which was a frown and the expression of wanting to kill someone. Her and her sister were waiting for their friend to come back from the washroom. 

" Can you get the ipad from the bag." She said without looking at her sister. With no response, she repeated herself, " Yah, get the ipad. " Her eyes were still on her phone. Being hot-tempted, she sighed out of frustation, " Yah! I said get th- " Right when she turned around, her sister was gone. 

She was wide eyed and began to panic, " What the.. Sh it.. " She swore and got up to look for her, " Yah! where are you? " She yelled. She then asked everyone she passed by, " Excuse me, have you seen a little girl, who's 10 years old and is about this high?" She said placing her hand next to her body, demonstrating her sisters height. 

" Sorry, we havent. " They all said and walked away.

" Aish. " She ran her hand through her hair. She was about to call her friend when she heard someone calling her name. 

" Yah, Jessica, " She heard her friends voice behind her back, " Missing someone?" Right when she turned around, her friend pulled her sister behind her. 

Jessica sighed out of relief, " Aish, Krystal! I told you not to do that again! " She lectured her little sister. 

" I cant believe it took you that long notice me. " Krystal laughed and sat down like nothing happened.

Jessica was glaring at Krystal. just then her friend laughed, " Deja vu huh Jessica?" She joked. 

Jessica then glared at her, " Yah, shut up! " She threatened to hit her.

" What does deja vu mean?" Krystal asked them. 

" Its a phrase we say when we have a feeling of experiencing something that already happened. " Jessicas friend gladly explained.

" Oh yeah, " Krystal snapped her fingers, " So is Hyoyeon unnie talking about that time when you lost me 3 year ago in the airportl?" She asked Jessica as Hyoyeon laughed. 

" I didnt lose you, I told you to stay put while I pay for your things, but no, you decide to walk around. " Jessica defended herself as she crossed her arms. 

Hyoyeon scoffed, " If it wasnt for me, you wouldve never found Krystal. " She smirked. 

" If it wasnt for me, you would never been known as ' the dancing queen ' in our neighbourhood, so shut up. " She hit her on the arm. 

Hyoyeon laughed and sat down on the chair. She smiled at the memory, the first day she met Jessica. 

* FLASHBACK * 

Hyoyeon finally arrived at California. She didnt know where to go and felt lost. Because of all the drama and leaving her friends behind, made her cry again. She's in a new country where she never went to by herself with no one to ask. Yes, she has the money to support herself for a while, but she didnt feel any better. She still felt like how she lived back then. 

Hyoyeon stayed in the airport for the whole day. She had no energy of doing anything and just stayed in one spot. Because she was in deep thought, she didnt notice a little girl approaching her. 

" Hello? Hello? Hello!" The girl yelled at Hyoyeon in english

Hyoyeon finally got back to reality and turned to the girl who sat beside her, " N-Neh?" She weakly said, completely forgetting that she now has to speak english

The little girl giggled," Are you lost?" She asked in english.

Hyoyeon smiled at her cuteness, " Ani, Im just tired." She managed to use some english words she knew.

Because of her thick accent, the girl asked, " Where are you from? " She asked in english.

" Korea. " Hyoyeon answered with a polite smile.

" Oh! So I can speak korean! " The little girl exclaimed in korean, surprising Hyoyeon, " Im Krystal by the way! " She began to speak korean. 

" My names Hyoyeon. " She shook hands with the girl. Hyoyeon then looked around and noticed there wasnt any adult with her,  " Krystal, where's your parents?" 

" They just left to go Korea. " Krystal answered.

Hyoyeon was a little taken back, " Then who's with you?" 

" My unnie and also my driver oppa. " She smiled.

Hyoyeon sighed in relief, thinking a little girl is not alone. She then looked around for them, " Where are they? " 

Before answering, Krystal giggled, " I kinda ran away from them. I wanted to see if they notice me gone and also I wanted candy but they wouldnt buy me one. " She pouted. 

Hyoyeon chuckled at the girls reason, " Maybe you should get back to your sister, she's gonna be worried. " 

" I would.. But.. Im kinda lost. " Krystal gave a cute smile to cover up her mistake. 

Hyoyeon chuckled and got up, " I'll help you find them, come on. " She offered her hand to Krystal.

Krystal nodded and jumped off her chair as she held Hyoyeons hand. The 2 looked around for Krystals sister while Krystal kept talking about how lazy and scary her sister is. Because she was a little kid, she always kept talking and kept asking about Hyoyeons life, which brought her to why shes in California in the first place.

" Finally! Yah! Krystal! " They saw a short girl running to Hyoyeon and Krystal. " I told you not to do that again! " She lectured her.

" it kinda took you long. " Krystal giggled, " Oh by the way, this is my new friend Hyoyeon. " she introduced her sister to Hyoyeon, " And Hyo unnie, this is Jessica, my lazy, scary sister. " 

Jessica threatened to hit her but then suddenly smiled at Hyoyeon, " Annyeong, thanks for bringing my sister back. " She laughed to cover up for losing her sister. 

" No problem. " Hyoyeon smiled and turned to Krystal, " Well, i better go. "

Before she could turn around, Krystal held onto her sweater, " Wait! Where are you going?" Krystal asked, remembering she has no home and is completely new to this country. 

" I-I dont know, but I'll find a place. " Hyoyeon forced a smile, " Bye, Krystal! Bye Jessica-sshi! " She smiled and walked away.

Krystal watched her with a frown, " Sica unnie, cant we invite her to our place? She's alone and doesnt know anything here, she'll be lost. " 

" Why? She has no home?" Jessica asked her with a worried tone. 

" Yeah, she just arrived here. She told me a long story about her life and unnie.. its kinda sad.. " Krystal looked at Jessica with sad eyes. 

" What happened..?" Jessica whispered and bend down to match her sisters height. 

" Unnie told about this person she loved but she couldnt be with him. Its a very looooooooooooooong story. " Krystal frowned and looked at Jessica with sad eyes, " Cant we have her? After all, she did save me from getting lost.. " 

Jessica looked at Hyoyeon was far away with sympathetic eyes, " But we dont even know her, I dont think Eomma would like us to bring a stranger to the house. " 

" But unnie is nice! Please!! She was crying when I saw her. " Krystal used her puppy eyes on Jessica.

Jessica sighed and knew Krystal was right. Yeah, she didnt know the person, but Jessica had a heart, she cant leave a person alone especially when she's alone and sad. She sighed, " Y-yah! Wait! H-Hyoyeon-sshi! " Jessica chased after her, followed by the smiling Krystal.

Ever since that day, Jessica and Krystal welcomed Hyoyeon onto their family. They knew every single thing about her, even her terrible past. When each day passed, Hyoyeon became a sister and a daughter. What the big coincidence is, Jessica is friends with the niece of a famous entertainment company. They managed to get Hyoyeon to be the choreographer, but since she was too good, they didnt want her talent to go to waste and trained her as a dancer to debut. 

* FLASHBACK ENDS. * 

" Where's Jong suk oppa? Aish, he's taking so long. " Krystal whined. 

" He's always late. " Jessica rolled her eyes, " Hyoyeon, you're gonna be late for the dance rehersal. " 

Hyoyeon shrugged, " Eh, whatever. I dont even wanna practice. I just wanna sleep and rest. " She laid down on the chairs, taking the whole row of chairs. She took Jessica shades and put it on. " Wake me up when he's there. " She yawned. 

Jessica scoffed and was looking down at her, " Yah, I wanna sleep too. " She tried to pull Hyoyeon up the chairs but she resisted. 

" Jessica unnie, " Hyoyeon used her aegyo, " can you get me food please. Im hungy. " 

Jessica was about to open but Krystal decided to stick with Hyoyeon, " Yeah, me too! Im hungry. " 

Jessica scoffed and looked at Hyoyeon who smirking in her sleep and Krystal who was pretending to die out of starving. " Aish. Bunch of babies. " She hissed and walked away with her wallet. 

" Thank you, unnie. " Both Hyoyeon and Krystal smiled.

Jessica stuck her tongue as she walked away. Since she didnt wanna walk a lot, she went to the nearest food place. " Annyeong, " She politely smiled at the cashier, " Uhm.. Can I get.. Uh.. Actually whats good here?" She shyly asked the cashier.

while the cashier explained which is which, the person behind Jessica groaned. " Aish, this girl is taking forever. " The guy whispered to his red-headed friend.

" Just relax, Heechul. She's just ordering. " His friend chuckled. 

"  Im so hungry. " Heechul whined.

" stop being such a princess and wait. " He slapped him on the head. 

" Yah! Eunhyuk, Im the one paying for your food so have some respect! " Heechul glared at him. 

Eunhyuk slyly laughed at his behaviour, " Why are you so cranky? Is it your time of the month?" 

Heechul threatened to hit him, but before he can, Jessica turned around, " Excuse me, uhm, Im trying to order, can you guys keep it down please." She politely asked and turned back around to talk to the cashier.

Heechul was obviously annoyed of her which made Eunhyuk laugh. " You're the one taking forever to order. " He mummbled.

Jessica clearly heard what he said and rolled her eyes. After she swiped her card, she turned around with an arrogant smile, " There, are you happy?"

" So happy. " Heechul gave a sly smile. 

Jessica rolled her eyes and went to the side to wait for her order as Heechul stepped in front to order his. After patiently waiting, Jessica finally got her order and came back with a frown. " Here. " She dropped the bag of food on Hyoyeon stomach who was still laying down on the chairs. 

" Y-yah. " Hyoyeon jumped at  the sudden surprise. " Whats up with you. " She said as she sat up.

" This dude was so rude in the line. " Jessica began to complain, " First he was being soo loud then after I told him to be quiet, he blamed be for taking too long to order, can you believe that?" She took her anger out on the sandwhich. 

" Maybe you shouldnt tell people to be quiet, mind your own business. " Krystal mummbled at the side which made Hyoyeon chuckle. 

Jessica glared at her sister while she acted like shes not seeing Jessica giving her a glare by eating her food. " For your information, I asked him nicely. He was the one who was being rude. " She defended herself.

" Whatever you say, ice princess. " Hyoyeon mummbled before taking a bite. Right after she said that, Jessicas phone rang which she quickly answered it. 

" Yah! Where are you?" Jessica said without greeting her. 

" There was traffic, Im outside right now. " The person on the phone said.

" we're coming. " Jessica said and hung up. " Jongsuks outside. " Once she said that Krystal and Hyoyeon quickly got up and left Jessica with all the bags. 

" YAH! " Jessica yelled at the top of her lungs. 

Krystal giggled and ran outside while Hyoyeon turned around laughing, " Just kidding. " She said and recieved a slap from Jessica on the arm. The 2 carried their bags outside to greet Jessicas cousin. 

" Welcome home guys! " Jongsuk smiled and open his arms to recieve a hug. 

Jessica shook her head and made a gagging noise, " Ew, no thanks. " She walked passed him. Jongsuk chuckled and ruffled her hair which messed it up. 

Hyoyeon giggled and hugged him, " I havent seen you for so long! " She exclaimed.

"1 year to be exact. " Jongsuk grinned. 

" Y-yah! Help us with the bags. " Jessica said from the back who was putting everything in the trunk. 

" Just leave it there, I'll do it. " Jongsuk kindly said and hurried to the bags. 

" Wow, Oppas being so nice. " Krystal clapped and jumped in the car. 

" Eomma told me to be nice. Plus I havent seen you guys for a year, I can be nice...for a while. " He said with a laugh as he put everything in the car. 

Jessica smiled, " Aweh, what a nice boy. " She laughed as Hyoyeon chuckled at the 2. She went inside the car and played with Krystal.

Right when that happened, Eunhyuk and Heechul just came out. " So where do you wanna go first? " Heechul asked as they walked to their car. Before Eunhyuk could answer, Heechul nudged him on the stomach, " Yah yah, look its her. " He whispered as he pointed at Jessica who was laughing with Jongsuk. " Psh, what a bipolar.. " He mummbled as they passed them.

Eunhyuk laughed at his friend, " You dont even know her, you cant just call someone a bipolar. " 

" Just saying. " Heechul shrugged and used his key to open his trunk. Eunhyuk put his luggage in and went to the passengers seat to be greeted by Heechul, " So where do you wanna go again? Home? Visit Donghae? Oh! I know, lets visit Donghae to annoy him. " 

" more like he'll annoy us. " Eunhyuk chuckled as he started the car. 

" I still cant believe that kid chose to be part of the company." Heechul laughed as he looked back to back up the car. " Yah, when you finally get the company, you should make him do all the work. " He mischeviously smiled and drove. 

" Thats what I've been planning all year. " Eunhyuk laughed. 

Heechul laughed with him, " 3 more weeks and you're finally be Lee Hyukjae, CEO of Lee Enertainments/ whatever business thing you guys do. " He joked.

Eunhyuk forced a laugh, " Yeah.. 3 more weaks. " He frowned. 3 more weeks until the wedding.. He thought. 

 

Jongsuk quickly started driving the girls to drop off Hyoyeon to the dance studio. The whole drive was pretty loud; there was Hyoyeon and Jongsuk talking while Jessica and Krystal told both of them to shut up, but of course being stubborn, both didnt listen and continued talking to bother them. As for Eunhyuk, it was mostly Heechul talking. He didnt really mind it and would usually join in the conversation with him, but would barely talk comapring to back then. 

" Oh, sh it. " Heechul suddenly swore as he drove who trying to change the song on his phone which was connected to the radio. Eunhyuk looked at with as he raised his eyebrows. Heechul stopped at the side of the road, " I dropped my phone, hold on. " He said and reached for it which was by his foot. 

Once he picked it up, he took forever to pick a song which made Eunhyuk stare at him. " What? I need my song. " Heechul defended himself once he picked one. he began to dance with the song to make the atmosphere brighter which made Eunhyuk chuckle.

" Hurry up, will you?" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. 

" Arasso. Cant let the monkey go bananas. " Heechul joked as he started driving towards the road. " You know, we should have a small party before - " He was so busy talking that he didnt pay much attention to his driving. Once he maid a little turn to go to back to the road, he slightly bumped into a car with his rear end. " what tha- AISH. " He exclaimed and stopped driving. 

Jongsuk immediantly pressed on the break, shocking everyone. " Yah, what the hell?" Jessica slapped him and rubbedh since she hit it against the seat belt. 

" Sorry, I think this idiot scratched our car. " Jongsuk pointed fingers at the driver in front of them. He immediantly took off his seat belt and stepped outside.

" Well, this is great. " Hyoyeon sarcastically said. 

Heechul stepped out the car and checked the damage before yelling at Jongsuk, " Aish! Look what you did! "

" Me? I didnt do anything, you were the one not looking! " Jongsuk defended himself. " You even scratched MY car. " he said as he pointed athe scratch near his head lights.

" Oh my gosh, no way. " Jessica scoffed once he saw Heechul. 

Krystal and Hyoyeon looked at where she was glaring at, " What?" They both asked.

" its that rude guy from the airport! " She pointed at him and took off her seat belt. 

" Yah, Jessica, you better stay in the car. " Hyoyeon spoke, knowing how violent her friend is. 

Jessica ignored her and stepped out the car with furious eyes. " YAH! " She yelled.

Heechul looked at the voice and scoffed, " Of course its you. " He mummbled. " You better teach this guy some lessons about driving. " He said as he pointed at Jongsuk. 

" Its not his fault, " Jesscai spoke with a sly tone, " You were the one coming from the side, you're suppose to check before driving in the road, idiot.

" Yah, this is Korea not America, Can you not speak Korean. " Heechul scoffed. 

" Its not my fault you cant understand engish. " She spoke.

" And its not my fault, your idiot boyfriend here scratched my car. " He pointed at the scratch. 

" Yah, for your information, he's my cousin. And second of all, " She paused and squinted her eye to see the scratch, " Thats barely a scratch. What a baby. " 

" Yah! You're paying for this. " Heechul exclaimed. 

" Its a little scratch, what are you 5? Get over it. You dont see me yelling about that sratch YOU made on MY car. " Jessica talked back. 

While all that happened, both people inside the car watched the 2 argue. Hyoyeon couldnt keep her eye off Heechul who was familiar to her. She didnt really mind it and brushed it off.The scene was pretty funny to watch but Hyoyeon knew she had to stop it, " Aish, I better  call your sister before she beats him up. " She chuckled as she took of her seatbelt. 

In the other car, Eunhyuk was quietly laughing seeing Heechul getting dissed by a girl. " Well, I better stop that girl. She looks like she can make him cry. " He mummbled to hiimself.Eunhyuk took of his seatbelt and was ready to step out. 

Eunhyuk stepped out the car as Hyoyeon opened the door and stepped out the car as well. Eunhyuk looked behind him once he heard someone yell. He was wide eyed as he mouth began to curl into a smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO SILENT READERS! TELL ME WHAT YA THINK :))))