Vacation

Complicated Love

 

Ever since the day Eunhyuk and Donghae admitted their feelings, they both havent been the same. They try not be awkward, but it was too difficult for them. The bestfriends dont joke that much anymore and they barely hang out. They knew Hyoyeon was worried for them, but not wanting her to worry, the bestfriends had to act as if nothing happen. 

Hyoyeon always thought they were fighting, so she didnt take it seriously at first. But she saw the way they act with each other; they're both drifting apart. Being one of those people who just wants to be in everyones business, Hyoyeon decided to bring them closer together. With the help of Yuri, Yesung and their other friends.

Eunhyuk was watching TV in his room when someone decided to annoy him. " Hi monkey! " Hyoyeon popped up behind him, causing him to jump.

" Y-yah, " He stuttered and turned around, " Who let you in my room?" He said as Hyoyeon sat beside him on his couch. Hyoyeon just gave him a cute smile. Eunhyuk tried to keep a straight face on, but staring at her smile made him smile. " What do you want?" He turned away to hide his face. 

" So, since we have 4 days off from school and your parents will be out of town, Yuri and I were thinking to have a gather thingy with our friends, wanna come?" Hyoyeon wiggled her eyebrows. 

" As much I want to, I cant. I have to go with my parents tomorrow" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. Hyoyeon frowned. " Business trip. I have to. " 

Hyoyeon frowned, " How come I never knew about this?" She acted cute. 

" You care? Wow. " Eunhyuk joked with a scoff. 

She lightly slapped him, " Of course I do! You're my favourite monkey boy after all. " She smiled and squeezed his cheeks.

Eunhyuk gave her a cheesy fake smile and took her hands off, " Yah, can you not. " He laughed a little. 

Hyoyeon smiled at his laugh. Spending time with her, changing him bit by bit. " At least try to come okay? We're leaving tomorrow morning, we're planning on staying there for 4 days. " She smiled.

" I'll try. I dont even know how long Im staying out of town for. " Eunhyuk said reached down to get a bottle on the ground. As soon as he got it, he gulped the drink. 

Hyoyeon was shocked to see him openly drink beer in front of her, " Yah! Stop that! " She said and took the bottle away.

" Yah, I was still drinking. " Eunhyuk frowned and tried to get it back but Hyoyeon held it farther.  Hyoyeon stuck her tongue and took a sip. " Why do you get to drink!?" He whined. 

" Because I dont have to wake up early tomorrow, you do! " She stuck her tongue, " And this is gross, why beer? Ew."  She made a face that Eunhyuk laughed at. 

" Because its nothing to me, gosh. " He crossed his arm and pouted.

Hyoyeon laughed his pouty side, " You're such a baby when you're drunk. " She giggled.

Eunhyuk looked at her, " Yah, im not drunk. I only had like half a bottle. " He defended himself.

" Uh uh, " She sarcastically said, " I never knew that the tough Eunhyuk would become such a baby when it comes to beers. " She and squeezed his cheeks.

" Yah yah, stop going in my bubble. " He took her hands off and made an invisible line between them.

" Bubble?" She laughed, " What a baby. " 

Eunhyuk gave her a short glare, but seeing her laugh because of him, it made feel special. He showed her his gummy smile and chuckled. Hyoyeon just looked at him with a smile. Everytime he showed that gummy smile, she coudnt stop admiring it. She didnt even realize that she couldnt stop looking at him.  

Eunhyuk felt weird when she kept looking at him. It wasnt a bad weird feeling, but the way she looked at him mad hims nervous. " What?" His heart beated. 

Hyoyeon just smiled, " Nothing, you should smile like that more often. You look good- I- it looks good. " She stuttered. 

Eunhyuk blushed but played it call. He raised his eyebrows, " Really? Donghae always said I looked stupid. " He chuckled. 

" Thats his opinion. I think you look cute. " She laughed and poked his cheeks. " A cute baby of course. " She joked. 

" Im going to pretend I didnt hear the baby part. " He laughed.

After that short talk, no one spoke again. It wasnt awkward at all though, they both just paid attention to the movie. Eunhyuk always took short glances at Hyoyeon who seemed to be focussed on the movie. Everything got awkward when they both looked at each other at the same time. 

Hyoyeon began to blush and tried not to make things awkward, but everything she did was awkward. Eunhyuk found it cute because of the way she acts. He figured to stop torturing her and made things more comfortable with each other at moments like this. 

He purposely yawned very loud to get her attention, " Im so sleepy. " He stretched his arms.

" Why dont you sleep then, I'll go now anyway. " She gave a small smile and was about to get up when Eunhyuk did something she did not expect. 

Eunhyuk laid down and put his head on her lap, " Its alright. You watch, I sleep. " He closed his eyes and smiled. 

Hyoyeon was surprised and stayed frozen. She just looked at his hair with a red face. she didnt know why she was so nervous. It was too weird for her; the fact that he's a boy and is touching her thighs or the fact that they're doing something that couples do? She didnt know what she's suppose to do, where does she put her hands? On his shoulders? His stomach? His back? Where? 

Okay, Im overexaggerating.. Hyoyeon calm down, aish, why does this feel so awkward? Should I just get up? No.. I cant miss this moment.. Hes so cute, I me- Hyoyeon stopped thinking after what she just said. She didnt even realize she was just look at his face. She never notice how smooth-looking his face is. She smiled at the fact that his mouth is so small, he had a big smile after all. Hyoyeon's mouth curled into a small smile. Somehow she felt comfortable and relaxed.

" Stop staring at my face. " Eunhyuk spoke with his eyes still closed. 

Hyoyeon immediantly looked at the TV, " I-Im not, I-Im watching. " She stuttered.

" Mhm, okay there. " He mummbled and continued to sleep.

Hyoyeon looked back at him again. She couldnt miss this moment and kept admiring him. Eunhyuk caught her staring at him and smiled. Surpriisingly Hyoyeon didnt look away and stuck her tongue. She took her hand and covered his eyes, " Go to sleep. " She said. 

" Arasso. " He said without taking her hands off, " Your hands are pretty soft. " He suddenly said. 

" Thanks, I put lotion on everyday. " She joked  and took her hands off. 

She expected his eyes to be close but his eyes were open, they were looking at her straight in the eyes. They were both just staring at each other with their eyes locked on together. Both their hearts kept beating but at the same time, they wished this moment wouldnt end.

" What?" Hyoyeon softly said. She was caught on in that moment.

Eunhyuk didnt say anything and shook his head. " Nothing. " He said closing his eyes to finally go to sleep. " Watch, you'll miss the good part. " He said and turn to his side but with his head still on Hyoyeon's lap. His behaviour made her smile all night.

 

Hyoyeon woke up with a good feeling. She stretched her arms and groaned. She scratched her head and yawned before sitting up. " Well, morning sleeping beauty. " Eunhyuk came in.

Eunhyuk's voice woke her up and was wide eyed. She looked around her and realized she was in Eunhyuk room on his bed. She gasped, " Im so sorry! I mustve fell asleep! " She said and immedianly got off the bed. 

" No biggie. " Eunhyuk said and threw his clothes in his luggage. 

" H-how did I get on your bed? I fell asleep on there. " She asked and pointed to the couch. 

" You slept walked. " He said as he closed his luggage. 

Hyoyeon was wide eyed, " Really?! " 

Eunhyuk chuckled at her reaction, " I was kidding. " He answered and put his socks on, " I carried you, you seemed so uncomfortable... " He paused for a minute, " Sorry, you couldnt sleep properly. " He scratched his head. 

" Its okay, I liked it. " Hyoyeon said without thinking. Realizing what she just said, she froze. " U-uh, I meant, Its okay. I-I liked the movie. " 

Eunhyuk chuckled, " you better get out, appa might come in. " 

" O-Oh, r-right. " She stuttered and left with an awkward wave. 

Eunhyuk watched her leave with a smile. " She's so awkward. " He laughed. 

 

Eunhyuk and his parents left that morning leaving Hyoyeon alone in the house with the maids. She quickly cleaned the house before packing up her things.Although the plan was to bring Eunhyuk and Donghae together, she was still excited about the mini-vacation. She nededed it as well since she's been working day and night at the club. This was the only way for her to relax. Of course she had to meet up with Yuri at her house since no one knew where she lived. 

" Why didnt you just tell me to pick you up?" Yesung asked who was outside the house. 

" I didnt want you guys driving everywhere, its okay. " Hyoyeon kindly smiled and put her bag in Yesung's car. " So why are you out here? Arent you going in?" She asked.

Yesung nervously laughed, " I cant. Her dad kinda told me to stay out.. " 

Hyoyeon chuckled, " Good luck getting his permission. " She said and patted his head. " I'll tell Yuri to hurry up. " She chuckled as she walked in the house. 

The road trip only took 6 hours to get to the vacation house/ Their other friends decided to meet there and took seperate cars. 

" Woah~~" Hyoyeon was amazed at the summer house. " This is yours?" She said, not taking her eyes off the house. 

" Nah, its my parents. We mostly spend our summer here together as a family. " Yesung answered as he took down the bags. 

Hyoyeon was completely amazed. In front of the house was all healthy green grass. There's a passageway made of cement that leads to the main door. The house was wide and flat. It was basically made out of glass. From the outside you could see the inside of the house. From there, she could see the big living room on the left, a big playroom in the middle and a huge washroom on the right. Under the washroom was a garage. And at the porch, there was a table with chairs gathered around it.

" Dont you thinks its a little open?" Yuri said with an awkward tone as they walked towards the house. 

Yesung chuckled. " That was the first thing I said when I saw the house, but dont worry, " He paused to open the door, " When you press this button, the blinds come down. " He said pointing at  button. 

" Ohh.. " Yuri said but to Hyoyeon, it was amazing. 

Yesung smiled, " So anyways, treat it like its your home. " He smiled at the 2 girls who was obviously excited to look around. 

" This is huge.. " Hyoyeon was speechless.

Right now, they were in the living room. It had a nig flat screen TV on one side and underneath it was a long fire place. The couches were leather and brown which surrounded the glass table in the middle. And there were some small black chairs on the side. Near the wa;; which was basically made of glass, there was black book shelf that didnt even have a lot of books. A few books and just a radio. 

" My parents are very modern. " Yesung chuckled. 

" This is amazing! I would never want to leave this house. " Yuri exclaimed. 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything but kept walking with a wide mouth. She walked into the dining room which obviously had a big dinner table. The table was made out of glass and lights hanging above it. 

The kitchen was the one that took Hyoyeon's breath away. The entrance of the kitchen was like a sliding glass door. She expected to see some kind of glass table and some chairs and silver steel stove or something but no, it was better. The kitchen had a white island table in the middle and a few white chairs in front of it. On the other side of the table, the ovens  were in the wall next to some drawers and the stoves were in the island table. Above that was the fans and light. The sides had some table counters and pictures on the wall. The kitchen was too big for a kitchen.

 

Before the girls could say anything, Yesung brought them into a room. " I share a room with my brother but for now, you and the rest of the girls share this. Its big enough. " He smiled and opened the door to shock Hyoyeon and yuri. 

The room obviously had a big window wall that showed the front of the house. There was a kind size bed on the side beside a fire place. In front of the bed was a TV. On the other side of the room, there was 2 white couches, big enough for some of the girls to sleep in. 

" I CALL THE BED! " Both Yuri and Hyoyeon yelled. They threw their stuff on the bed and jumped. 

Before Yesung could even judge them for theur childish behaviour, he looked out the window and saw his friends parking. " You guys better not break anytthing. " He joked before leaving the 2 girls. 

" Yuri-ah, lets see the other room! " Hyoyeon exclaimed and dragged Yuri off the bed and into the next room. 

The 2 girls werent that surprised since they expected the room to be the same thing as Yesungs. 

There was a fire place at the side and a big king size bed in the middle. The one thing they didny expect was that the room lead to a balcony. Which lead to the back of the house. 

" Woah! Its more amazing at the back. " Both Yuri and Hyoyeon exclaimed, admiring the backyard. 

The back showed 2 stories of the house.The view from the balcony made the backyard look big and the fact that behind the house was a lake they could swim in. The girls got excited and ran to the stairs to see the whole view of the house. The backyard was filled with healthy green grass and there was a small volleyball court at the side. The first story showed the car that was parked inside the garage and there was a porch filled with chairs. What suprised them was the hot tub that was installed in the ground beside the porch. 

Both Hyoyeon and Yuri clapped, " Im so excited!!! " They exclaimed.

" Yuri!! Hyoyeon-ah!!" They heard a high pitch voice.

The girls turned around to be greeted by 3 girls. " You guys made it! " Yuri smiled and hugged her cousin. 

" You're Seohyun?" Hyoyeon looked at the youngest girl who gave a shy smile, " Yuri, I didnt know your cousin was tall... " She mummbled causing the girls to laugh. 

" It runs in the family. " Yuri flipped her hair. 

" Yah, Im your cousin too. " Her short cousin, Taeyeon frowned. 

" Some people are just unlucky. " Yuri joked. 

" Im in the middle, so I cant argue. " One of the girls, Tiffany gave them an eye smile. 

Hyoyeon randomly chuckled, " Wait, is it just you girls? No boys for Yesung and Donghae?" 

" Actually, my boyfriend, Nickhun came!" Tiffany clapped. 

Taeyeon raised her hand, " My friend, Baekhyun came too. "

" And Kyuhyun came. He's my friend which is also Baehyun's cousin. " Seohyun smiled. 

" Please, more like a boyfriend. " Taeyeon scoffed and nudged her. 

The younger girl frowned, " Yah, says you. Unnie, its obvious you and Baekhyun are dating. " 

Taeyeon shook her head and opened to speak, but a voice came from the house. " Yah! We brought food!! " 

Saying those simple words made the girls run in the house. " What's for lunch?" Yuri clapped and headed to the dining area. While the girls were running around, one of the guys was looking for one specific girl.

" Hey, Hyo! " Donghae smiled at Hyoyeon who had crackers in . 

Hyoyeon turned around and smiled. She couldnt really talk since was full, which made her look like a chubby bunny. Donghae smiled at the view. " Im guessing you didnt eat lunch. " 

She took one big gulp, " Yesung wanted me to starve. " She frowned. 

" Yah, I told you pack for food, I said we werent going to stop. " Yesung defended himself. 

" I was joking. " The blonde girl laughed then turned to Donghae, " We'll have so much fun! Did you look around the house?! Its huge! " She exclaimed. 

Donghae laughed at her cute behaviour. " Calm down, child. " He joked, " I've been here before, I think last summer?" 

" Then you know about the lake?! " Hyoyeon smiled. 

Donghae opened his mouth. but was cut off by one of the guys, " There's a lake? Yah, hyung, you didnt tell me there was a lake. " 

" I did, but you dont pay attention to anything either than play games, Kyuhyun." Yesung laughed and sat down beside Yuri. 

" Yah, Hyung! " The youngest guy came out of the hallway and sat beside Kyuhyun, " Is this like a private neighborhood? I dont see anyone else around. " He said as he ate the last sandwhich on the plate. 

" Baekhyun-ah! close your mouth. " Taeyeon yelled at him and laughed. 

He swallowed his food. " My bad. " Baekhyun charmingly smiled at her

Taeyeon giggled at him but when she looked at Tiffany, Tiffany winked at her then looked at Baekhyun. The small girl stuck her tongue at her before eating. 

" So when can we go swimming?" Nickhun smiled. 

" After we eat I guess. " Tiffany answered. 

Seohyun rejected them, " We have to wait 30 minutes before doing activities. We might get cramps. " She lectured them. 

" Yes, Eomma. " Everyone laughed at the maknae. 

After eating, instead of swimming, everyone fell asleep in their room. Since the trip was long and the drivers were too tired, they had no energy to move anymore.  Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Tiffany and Nickhun chose to play volleyball while Seohyun read her book and Kyuhyun playing on his laptop. Donghae chose to stay with Hyoyeon who was watching movies with Yuri and Yesung.

Being bored, Donghae got up with making loud noises with the chip bags to get Hyoyeons attention. His plan worked and made eye contact with Hyoyeon. He smiled and pointed outside with his head. Hyoyeon smiled and nodded before getting up to follow him. 

" Why stay inside when it's such a nice day?" Donghae smiled as they sat down on the porch, watching the 2 couples play. 

Hyoyeon stood in front of him, " Why sit down when its such a perfect day to play volleyball?" She smiled and pulled Donghae to his feet. " Come on, lazyass! " She dragged Donghae to the court who was laughing. " Room for 2 more?" Hyoyeon smiled. 

" Yes please!!! " Tiffany yelled, " Taeyeon ! " She pointed at her. 

" Yah! Im not even in your team, Nickhun is!" Taeyeon yelled. 

Hyoyeon laughed at the two, " Since Nickhun's pretty good and I , I'll go to their team. " 

Donghae cracked his knuckled, " Dont worry, kids, I'll bring us to the top. " He got ready to his position. 

" Ready?" Nickhun asked who recieved a nod from everyone. He threw the ball and hit it hard as a serve.

Having the middle position, it came to Donghae. He dived for the ball just in time to hit it. The ball was easy enough for Baekhyun to volley it, even though it wasnt a good volley, it still went high up in the air for Donghae to spike it. 

The other team wasnt surprised but had a challenging face. They looked at Donghae who had a smirk on his face. " Alright, we wont go easy on you. " Nickhun smirked. 

He gave the ball to Donghae to serve. He threw it high in the air and gave it a big smack to go on the other side. Hyoyeon was the fastest to react and hit it up for Nickhun to hit. Tiffany tried spiking it to the other side but failed to do so. Instead it hit the net and bounced back to their side. Before the ball could hit the ground, Nickhun was the fastest to move and hit it up for Tiffany to lightly hit it to the other side. 

The gang played volleyball nonstop. They wanted to see who would win and who's the best. Not being a sports person, both Tiffany and Taeyeon stopped playing and let the 4 ' pros ' play. The game was going well when Hyoyeon accidently hit something. 

Nickhun set it up for Hyoyeon to spike. She jumped high enough and hit the ball hard. Hyoyeon expected the ball to hit the ground but hit something else that cause Donghae to make a small girly whimper. 

Everyone was shocked and watched Donghae's face turn red as he held his area. Hyoyeon accidently hit his ' part. ' Donghae placed his hands on his area and whimpered. " G-good hit. " He managed to say. 

" im so sorry! " Hyoyeon rushed to his side. 

" I-Im g-good. " He stuttered and went down on his knees with his red face. Even though it was a painful feeling, the rest of the gang couldnt help but laugh. Of course, they laughed quietly. " I-Im gonna g-get w-water. " He stuttered again and slowly got up. 

" I'll come. " Hyoyeon managed to keep herself from laughing. 

While Donghae walked with wobbly knees, Hyoyeon mouthed to the gang, " Shut up, " since she could hear them trying not to laugh.

" Get better, hyung! " Baekhyun tried not to laugh. 

" You the real MVP, Donghae! " Tiffany cheered with a small laugh. 

" You think he'll be alright?" Taeyeon whispered. 

Nickhun picked up the ball, " He'll be fine, I've been there once. " He laughed. 

While going inside with a whimper, Yuri slowly moved her head to see what was going on since she didnt want to wake up Yesung who was sleeping on her lap.

" I kinda hit him in the area.. " Hyoyeon mummbled with an innocent smile. 

Yuri was wide eyed but quietly laughed after. 

" Y-yah, y-you dont know h-how much it hurts. " Donghae groaned. 

" I'll take him to the room. " Hyoyeon chuckled and helped Donghae who refused to get any help. 

Donghae gently moved his hands away, " I got this, w-watch m-me. " He said and started walking away with a limp.

Both Yuri and Hyoyeon laughed while watching him. Donghae wasnt looking where he was going since he was focussed on the pain, because of that, he didnt notice Kyuhyun running out of the door with a charger swinging around. The maknae was in a rush to charge his dying laptop when he bumped into Donghae, accidenlty kneeing him in the area. 

Donghae froze and held in his pain. His face went red and made a whimper. 

" Oh! Sorry hyung! I was- " Kyuhyun apologized but stopped when he noticed Donghae slowly going to the ground. 

" Ky-kyuhyun, you s-. " Donghae mummbled before fainting. 

Kyuhyun stood there with an innocent face while Yuri and Hyoyeon laughed. 

 

Donghae woke up from his little nap and found himself in a room. Although the incident happened a long time ago, it still hurt like hell. He groaned as he sat up and got off the bed. He walked in the living room to see the whole gang watching a scary movie. For revenge Donghae snuck into the kitchen and took 2 pots and snuck behind the couch. 

Donghae waited for a tense scene and before banging the pot together. The noise was loud enough to the the whoe gangs attention. All the girls screamed and grabbed onto the nearest person while the guys jumped off the couch. Everyone turned around to see Donghae smirking. 

" Thats what happens when you laugh at me. " Donghae smirked and walked to the free seat. 

Everyone glared at him and some people threw a pillow at him, " Yah, hyung, Im not afraid of kneeing you again. " Kyuhyun hissed and sat down with a frown. Donghae just laughed as a response. 

Hyoyeon sat beside Donghae and whispered, " You okay now?" She asked.

Donghae looked at her and smiled. " Im good. How long was I out?" 

" Not that long-well, actually, its pretty dark outside now and you missed dinner so- " Hyoyeon's explaination was cut off.

" So lets just say I slept for a long time. " He finished it which Hyoyeon chuckled at and nodded. 

Hyoyeon smiled and whispered to his ear that made Donghae shiver and blush. " Come on, there's left over. " SHe smiled and got up. Donghae followed with a small smile. 

" So lets see, " Hyoyeon opened the refridgerator, " We have BBQ and tuna sandwhich. " She took the food out. 

" BBQ and tuna? Thats such a bad combination. " Donghae laughed and sat down on the table.

" We were too lazy to cook so we just bought BBQ and made tuna. " She shrugged and gave the food to him and sat beside him. 

" Thanks. " Donghae smiled and ate. 

While watching him eat, Hyoyeon couldnt help but admire him. Sometimes, Hyoyeon would never believe those stories of him being a player, he seems to sweet and innocent. She shook the thoughts away by shaking her head, which caught Donghae's attention. Both of their eyes met which caused Donghae blush, but covered it with a small laugh.

" You seem tired, why dont you sleep?" Donghae said as he ate. 

Hyoyeon shook her head, " No, Im okay, I wanna watch the movie. " 

" Why dont you? You dont have to stay with me. " He chuckled.

Hyoyeon was about to shake her head when she heard Tiffany scream, a few people laughing and rest telling them to shut up. Hearing the chaos tempted her to watch the movie. She looked at Donghae which gave her a nod. Hyoyeon smiled and brushed his hair before running to the living room. Donghae watched her act like a little kid with a smile on his face. 

Donghae purposely ate fast so he could watch the movie with the gang and well, spend time with Hyoyeon. He sat beside Hyoyeon who was focussed on the movie and had a pillow near her face. After the movie. the gang chose to play a bunch of games before heading to their rooms. 

During all that, Hyoyeon's phone has been ringing for the past hour. Eunhyuk has been calling her to check up on her, but since her phone was in the room, no one could hear it. 

" Hyukjae, " His dad called him, " Put the phone, you're always on that. " He glared at him before going in teh washroom.

" N-neh, sorry, appa. " Eunhyuk frowned and placed his phone in his bag. 

" Dont worry, he's just stress about the meeting, it got cancelled. " Dahae comforted her son. 

Eunhyuk sat straight, " Really? Its cancelled?" He smiled.

" WHy are you so excited all of a sudden?" Dahae laughed. 

He cleared his throat, " No-nothing, I just wanna go home. " He forced a small smile.

" Well, dont worry, we'll probably go home in the afternoon tomorrow. " His mom smiled, " So you could tell Hyoyeon that you'll be there. " She winked. 

Eunhyuk was frozen and blushed, " Wh-what?" 

Dahae chuckled, " Yah, Im your mother, I know when my own son has a crush; I can tell by the way you look at her. " She smirked.

" I-Im going to sleep. Night, Eomma. " Eunhyuk felt weird having this kind of conversationg with his mom and ended it off. 

Dahae laughed and watched his son walk away, " if you have questions, ask me. " She sang making her son blush.

 

" Wakey, wakey, princess. " Hyoyeon heard someone say say. She didnt bother opening her eyes and groaned. " Yah, Hyo! Come on! " He said and opened the curtains. 

Hyoyeon threw a pillow at him, " Yah, Donghae-ah, stop. " She whined and laid on her stomach. 

Donghae smirked and jumped on the bed, " Come on! Everyone's awake, its just you. " He constantly jumped. 

Hyoyeon got annoyed and pulled him down beside her, " You're annoying. " She stuck her tongue with her eyes closed. She didnt even know Donghae was lying beside her with his face near hers. 

Donghae took this moment and admired her face. " You do know that you're in charge of making breakfast right?" He mummbled. 

" What, why me..?" She groaned and stretched her body. 

He laughed and laid on his back, " Because you lost the game yesterday, remember?" He looked at her.

" Oh yeah. " She mummbled but didnt sound like she cared. " Its so cold. " She whined and cuddled closer to Donghae. 

Donghae froze for a minute and slowly looked at her. His heart began beating. To think that the girl he's in love with is cuddling beside him. " Yah, am I that warm?" He said in a husky voice. 

Realizing that his voice was so close made her open her eyes. She was wide eyed that she was on his chest; she could hear his heart beating every second. Hyoyeon immediantly got up with a red face.  

" Uh-U- Im g-gonna make breakfast. " She said with embaressment and got up. To cover up the awkward moment, she threw a pillow at him to distract him from looking at her and ran out of the room. 

Donghae chuckled and followed her in the kitchen.

" Morning, unnie. " Seohyun smiled and got back to her book. 

" Why do you always read books?" Kyuhyun looked at her. 

" You're just jealous because she's not paying attention to you. " Yesung smirked which recieved a glare from both the maknaes. 

Seohyun frowned, " Yah, Yesung oppa, dont make say things about yesterday. " She threatened which made Yuri and Yesung frozen, " Dont think I heard you guys. " She stuck her tongue.

" She's becoming more like Kyuhyun oppa. " Taeyeon mummbled to Baekhyun who laughed. 

" Where's the other couple?" Hyoyeon yawned. 

" Still sleeping. " Yuri answered. 

Yesung mummbled, " are you sure they're just sleeping?" He commented which made Yuri smack his head. 

" Speak for yourself, Oppa, you and unnie werent just sleepling last ni- " Seohyun's comment was stopped by Yuri who threw a piece of bread at her. 

Both Yuri and Yesung froze while they ignored the gang's eyes. 

" Wow, Yuri, I didnt know you were that kind of girl. " Hyoyeon wiggled her eyebrows at her then turned to Yesung, " Im watching you, Yesung. " She glared at him. 

" Yah! Its not like we had !! " Yuri exclaimed out of embaressment. " It just like a little cuddling and all th- " 

" We dont wanna hear it!! " Everyone yelled at her.

" Oh , " Baekhyun said, getting everyones attention. He immedianly got up and went to the stove. " Uh, my bad. I kinda burned it.. " Baekhyun said and held up the black bacon. 

Everyone sighed at Baekhyun then looked at Hyoyeon, " Yah, why's everyone looking at me?" She innocently said. 

" Because both of you guys lost, meaning you 2 cook but left him by himself. " Taeyeon frowned and rubbed her stomach, " We're starving. " 

Hyoyeon chuckled, " Arasso, I'll cook breakfast. " She said as she took the pan away from the innocent Baekhyun. 

" uh.. you need help?" Baekhyun said like a kid with a smile. 

Hyoyeon thought about it for a minute and was about to nod when Donghae interuppted, " You know what? I'll help. Baekhyun, you can hang out with your girlfriend. " He smiled. 

Both Taeyeon and Baekhyun blushed, " Yah! We are not - " 

" save it. " Everyone said at the same time, which made Baekhyun and Taeyeon frown. 

After the cooking thing was organized, everyone except Donghae and Hyoyeon went to the living room and relaxed while waiting for breakfast. As for the couple, ever since the cuddling moment, Hyoyeon has been awkward with Donghae. Every move she does is awkward and when Donghae tries to make a conversation she stutters, making it more awkward. Donghae always found her awkwardness cute but he couldnt take the silence anymore. 

He smirked when he had an idea in his head. He took a little but of pancake mix and flicked it to Hyoyeon's face. " Yaah! Donghae! " Hyoyeon yelled. She wiped her face with her sleeve. " Why would you do that?! " She pouted. 

" Because i couldnt take that awkward atmosphere anymore. " He laughed at her floury face. Hyoyeon glared at him and took some pancake mix. Donghae knew she was going to do the same thing and quickly held her wrist. " Dont even think about it. " He smirked. 

Hyoyeon blushed at his playboy smirk charisma, but good thing there was pancake mix on her face. She tried to fight him but his hands were too strong. She sighed, " Fine. Gosh. " She dropped her hands and went to the sink to wash her hands. 

While washing, a tray of ice caught her attention. She looked back at Donghae who was busy mixing the pancake. She smirked and took one block of ice and quietly went to Donghae back. Hyoyeon quickly pulled his shirt and put the ice on his back. 

" YAH! " Donghae yelled and dropped everything. He ran away from Hyoyeon and started shaking his body to get rid of the ice.

While that happened, Hyoyeon was laughing on the other side. " Revenge is ice cold isnt?" She smirked.

After getting rid of the ice, Donghae glared at Hyoyeon which made her shut up. She saw his eyes looking at the tray of ice behind her. Hyoyeon quickly took it and went to the other side of the kitchen. Donghae started running to her but this time, he took the pancake mix flour. 

" Yah! You're gonna make a mess! Dont! " Hyoyeon pleaded with a laugh. 

" Give me the ice and we're even. " Donghae tried to make a deal and offered his hand to get the tray behind her. 

Hyoyeon kept looking at him with a suspicious look while he looked at her with an innocent face. Cant say no to an innocent face even if he wasnt, Hyoyeon gave in. She sighed, " Fine, but put the flor back on the table. " She commanded. " I'll do the same. " 

" Fine. " Donghae simply said and placed the flour behind him which was on the table. Hyoyeon did the same. 

" Good, now that we're even, we can go back to cooking. " Hyoyeon was in the middle of speaking when Donghae smirked. He was waiting for her to walk away from the ice tray and dripped his hand in the flour bowl. 

" Hyoyeon-ah. " He softly called her. 

Hyoyeon turned around, just in time for Donghae to catch her face and cupped it with his hands. Right when he took his hands off, her face was full of flour. " Yah! " She yelled. 

Donghae was too busy laughing and didnt realize Hyoyeon took a hand full of flour and threw it at him. " Oh yah! You wanna play that game? Fine! " He said and was about to take some flours when Hyoyeon ran off with it. Donghae managed to catch her by the waist, but the sudden touch made Hyoyeon nervous and drop the flour on the ground. 

" THAT WAS YOUR FAULT!! " They both yelled. 

" NO! " They both yelled again but with a laugh. 

" YAH! WHATEVER YOU GUYS ARE DOING, CLEAN IT UP, WE'RE HUNGRY! " Everyone yelled from the living room. 

Hearing the gang whine made them laugh. " Thats what happens if you're awkward with me, arasso?" Donghae said with a foolish smile. 

" Yeah yeah. " Hyoyeon smiled and started cleaning. 

" Yah, you better not be awkward with me again, arasso? Or else. " He threatened but with a smile. 

" arasso, whatever you say, fishy. " She chuckled. 

Donghae laughed and put up his pinky. " You promise? I hate awkward people, dont make me hate you. " 

Hyoyeon laughed his childish behaviour, " Arasso. " She locked her pinky with his, " I promise I will not be awkward with you. " She said while both of them smiled. Donghae loves seeing her smile, especially when her eyes shine so bright. " Lets hurry up and clean. Im hungry as well. " She laughed. Donghae was so caught in that moment when Hyoyeon tried to let go of his hand, he didnt release hers. " Hello? Donghae! " Hyoyeon called him. 

" What?" He looked at her. 

" Lets clean up! " She yelled, still  laughing at him. 

 

After that chaos was finished, the gang finally had breakfast which was pretty good since both Hyoyeon and Donghae were rushed by everyone. The day went pretty fast with hiking, swimming, playing around, all those bonding things. Of course, even though Hyoyeon was still having fun, she couldnt help but miss one guy that she's sees everyday. 

Seeing a bunch of miss calls from Eunhyuk, she decides to call him. Hyoyeon went out by the lake to call him but Eunhyuk wouldnt answer. she thought he was mad at her for not answering, which made her worry. She let out a sigh of frustation before putting her phone back in her pocket. 

" Hey, " A voice called from behind her, " Something wrong?" He asked.

Hyoyeon turned around to see Donghae, "Eunhyuk wont answer my calls. " she frowned. 

Hearing her mention Eunhyuk and the fact that she's upset about him not answering his calls, it made Donghae frown. " Maybe he's just busy. " He said as he sat beside her. 

Hyoyeon shook her head, " I dont know, he might be mad at me. I mean- He's been calling me since yesterday and I didnt answer. " 

" Dont worry, Eunhyuk's not that type to get angry over a small thing. " He tried to comfort her. 

Hyoyeon wanted to talk more but she suddenly remembered why the gang decided to have a little vacation. " Speaking of Eunhyuk being angry and all that, how are you and Eunhyuk?" She curiously asked.

Donghae chuckled at the sudden question, " We're fine. why are you asking?" 

" Well, I noticed you and him have been a little distant lately. " She frowned. " Honestly, the whole reason for this gathering thing was for you guys, I wanted you to guys to make up or something. " She admitted. 

" There's no making up to do because we're not mad at each other, dont worry. " He smiled and patted her head like she was a kid. 

" But you guys are so different lately, why?" She asked. She looked at Donghae whose breath was taken. The moon only shined on Hyoyeon's face, it showed more of her chocolate brown eyes and her flawless skin. Since it was dark and the moon was the only light, it made the view look better for Donghae. Hyoyeon looked so beautiful and innocent. 

Not getting an answer from Donghae, Hyoyeon nudged him. " Yah. " 

This got him back to his senses and cleared his throat. " I-I didnt notice. " He shrugged, 

" You guys may not notice but everyone else did. " Hyoyeon frowned. " Come on, tell me! Eunhyuks not open with his problems and things like that.. Please, I hate it when people that are close to me fight. " She pouted. 

Donghae couldnt hide his smile, " Why are you always in peoples business?" He chuckled. 

" Not always! " She denied, " Its just so weird seeing you and Eunhyuk being different lately. " 

Donghae apprieciated her being worried which made him glad but yet at the same time, he felt bad. " Just stop worrying okay? Eunhyuk and I are fine." He smiled but all Hyoyeon did was frown. 

" Yah, I know you guys! " she crossed her arms, " Tell me! Please. " She gave him puppy eyes, but all he did was smile and patted her head. Hyoyeon frowned again and decided to tickle him, " If you dont tell me then I'll make you! " She smirked and started tickling him. 

" Y-yah! stop! " Donghae quickly got up, but that didnt stop her from tickling him. 

On the other side, Eunhyuk arrived at the house. He didnt tell anyone he was coming since he wanted to be a surprise for Hyoyeon. " Thanks, hyung. " He said to his driver who just nodded. He got off the car and smiled at the house. " Havent been here for so long.. " He said to himself and began walking towards the house. 

Since the house had open glass windows, the first one to see him was Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun yelled something that Eunhyuk couldnt quite understand since he was inside. Everyone else waved at him from the house. 

Once he entered the house, everyone was already greeting him. " Eww, the anchovy. " Kyuhyun joked and recieved a glare from eunhyuk. 

" Finally." Yesung smiled at him, " We thought you werent coming so there's probably no room for you to sleep. " He joked.

" Is this couch taken?" Eunhyuk pointed at the living room couch. 

" Oh yeah.. i forgot about that. " Yesung scratched his head.

" Eunhyuk! " Yuri smiled from the kitchen, " You finally made it! Hyoyeonnie's going to be so happy. " She clapped. 

Before Eunhyuk could say anything, Tiffany ran in the main door. " GUYS! GUESS WHAT?!" She yelled in her high pitched voice.

Everyone looked at her with an annoyed face, " WHAT?" 

" TAEYEON AND BAEKHYUN ARE DATING. " Tiffany yelled, getting everyone's attention. 

" REALLY? UNNIE AND BAEKHYUN?" Seohyun got up from the couch. 

" I KNEW IT! " Both Nickhun and Kyuhyun yelled. 

" How do you know?!!?" Yuri said with excitment. 

Tiffany giggled and looked back outside. " Hold on. " She went outside the door and dragged the embaressed couple inside the house. " Can I tell them?" She whispered, making eveyone curious. 

Taeyeon and Baekhyun sighed. " go ahead. " They both mummbled.

" Yay! Okay! " Tiffany clapped and faced the crowd, " I was gonna get my pink  blanket from Taeyeon's car when I saw both of them talking and.. KISSING!! " She yelled the last part. 

" ACTUALLY?" Everyone yelled as the new couple turn more red. Everyone looked at the couple who nodded and looked down to hide their shy faces.

While all the chaos was happening, Eunhyuk snuck out to find Hyoyeon. He went out the backyard to hear someone giggling and the other person yelling. He walked closer to noise and frowned. 

" Y-yah! Stop! Seriously! " Donghae laughed and lost his grip on Hyoyeon hands. 

Hyoyeon just laughed and kept tickling him. " I didnt know you were such a baby! " She said who finally stopped, " My hands are tired. " She chuckled. 

" And my abs hurt, thanks. " He frowned. 

" Abs? what abs?" Hyoyeon scoffed. 

Donghae  scoffed, " My abs. " He pointed at his stomach. 

Hyoyeon laughed and poked his stomach. " Nope, its too soft. " She chuckled. He stuck his tongue at her and in response, she did the same. Hyoyeon just giggled at their childish behaviours until she saw someone behind Donghae. She lightly gasped and smiled. " Eunhyuk! You're here! " She rushed to his side and gave him a small hug. 

" I made it. " Eunhyuk tried to sound happy. 

Donghae walked up to Eunhyuk and just smiled at him. But when he saw Hyoyeon's concered eyes, he changed his expression. To Eunhyuk's surprise, Donghae put his hand around Eunhyuks shoulder and headlocked him. " What took you so long? " 

Eunhyuk managed to get out of grip and laughed, " Business things? what do you think?" 

Hyoyeon smiled at the 2 and came in between them. " Since Eunhyuk is here and the group is complete. Tomorrow will be better! " She clapped and held both of their hands to drag them inside. 

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae's interwined hands with Hyoyeon and frowned. A bunch of things ran around his head after seeing them being so close. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for taking so long!! I admit I've been so lazy these days ahha, since summer started and schools off, all I've been doing is sleep eat dance. haha. Anyways! since i took very long, I made sure this chapter was long and interesting :)) Hope you guys like this! 

As you can see, I added some BAEKHYUN AND TAEYEON moments. <3 Right when I found out, I was pretty surprised but I was happy! :) I never really shipped those two but now, THEYRE SOO CUTE!!! Im glad that they're together!! and of course, NICKHUN AND TIFFANY <3 Whats making me upset is the fans, I wish they could just forgive Taeyeon and Baekhyun already.Taeyeon's already depressed about the whole thing and to say sorry for something all humans do, which is having someone special in their life :( I dont get why its so difficult for the fans to accept that their favourite idol is dating someone else, they just end up getting hurt because of those so called fans. 

A true fan is someone who will always support their idol until the very end. They dont just leave because they're dating someone and they lied about their whole dating life. I mean, yes they lied to their fans but that was because they probably knew it was for the best. Its these kind of situtions that stop idols from being truthful to their fans. 

And about the whole instagram secret codes thing; yes they used it to communicate with each other but its not just for for them, it was also for the fans. Both Taeyeon and Baekhyun were telling each other their feelings but they're also telling us that they love us as well. 

Yeah okay... SO thats all I wanted to say. Please dont hate on me or anythiing, I just wanted to let it out :/ Honestly in my opinion, I'd be pretty surprise if no one in a company is dating each other hahaha, i mean come on! All of them bascially grew up together right? Who knows, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk might be dating? Hhaha.