Changed.

Complicated Love

Eunhyuk turned around right when he heard a high pitched yell only to be wide eyed. Before Hyoyeon could stand straight up from getting out the car, Krystal called, " Unnie! Your phones ringing! "  Hyoyeon turned around and went back inside the car to answer her phone. 

Eunhyuk turned around to see his friend standing on one foot as he rubbed his other foot, " YAH! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Heechul yelled at the top of his lungs. Eunhyuk was wide eyed and never seen Heechul yell at a girl like that but at the same time, he found it funny and chuckled. 

" THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME A BIT CH. " Jessica yelled at him. 

Eunhyuk was about to go to his friend when he caught a glimpse of a dirty blond head moving around behind the car door. He didnt know why, but his body was slowly moving towards it. Hyoyeon was sitting on the car seat while her feet was still outside. The open car door was blocking Eunhyuk from seeing her. 

" YAH! WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE YOUR COUSIN? QUIET AND KNOWS WHEN TO SHUT UP! " Eunhyuk heard Heechul yell. Knowing his friend will get hit again, he changed his direction and walked toward his friend. 

He went in between Jessica and Heechul, " Im really sorry about my friend. " Eunhyuk said. " I'll pay for the damage. " 

Jessica looked at Eunhyuk then at Heechul, " Psh, you better teach your friend some manners here. " 

Heechul was about to yell at her again when Eunhyuk stopped him by stepping on his other good foot, " Shut up and let me fix this. " He mummbled to Heechul whow as groaning. 

" Yeah, sorry. There's been an accident on the road. " Hyoyeon said on the phone. " Dont worry, I'll be there as soon as possible.... Neh.. Alright, thanks. Again, sorry about that okay! I'll make sure to make it up to you guys, I'll be there soon! I think.. Alright, thanks. Bye! " She said before hanging up. 

" What happened?" Krystal innocently asked. 

" That was my choreographer. She's kinda mad.. " Hyoyeon nervously laugehd, " But no biggie, I can up to her. " She mishieviously smiled. " Alright, you stay here, and I'll go fix whatever is happening outside, alright?" 

Krystal nodded in response. 

Hyoyeon was about to step out the car when Jessica came in, " AISH! WHAT A JERK. " 

" What happened?: Hyoyeon asked and closed the car door. 

" That guy was being so rude. " Jessica was glaring at the in front of them. 

" Jessica stomped on his foot. " Jongsuk laughed as he entered the car, " That dude was so lucky that his friend came in. I swear Jessica was close to kicking his balls. " 

" Yeah, I like his friend better. He was mature enough to admit what they did. " She crossed her arms. 

Hyoyeon and Krystal were laughing, " Yah, oppa, you werent even doing anything. " Krystal said. 

" Because it was a funny scene. " Jongsuk answered and started the car. 

" Now thats over, we have to go! " Hyoyeon suddently remembered the phone call, " Unnies mad at me for being late! So hurry!!! " 

" Arasso. " Jongsuk said and drove away, passing Heechul and Eunhyuks car. 

In the other car there was Heechul whining to Eunhyuk, " why'd you do that? I had it in control. " He frowned. 

Eunhyuk laughed, " In control? You called her a bi tch which made her stomp on your foot. " 

" She was being such.. ugh, so annoying. " Heechul started the car. 

" You have to admit it, it was your fault. " Eunhyuk chuckled, " You didnt look where you were going. " 

Heechul glared at Eunhyuk, " YAH WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?" 

" The side who's right. " He answered with a smile. 

" I WAS RIGHT! " Heechul still tried to defend himself. 

" Whatever you say. " Eunhyuk wanted to get over the arguement and let him be happy.

Heechul scoffed and drove away, making Eunhyuk laugh. 

 

" Yeah, okay then right when he called her a bit ch, she stomped on his foot. HAHAHAHHA. " Eunhyuk laughed as he told the story to Donghae. 

Donghae laughed at out loud, " Really? HAHAH. " 

Heechul was glaring at both of them, " Shut the fu  ck up." He crossed his arms, " That girl was being rude and someone had to tell her. " 

" Yah, you cant just tell a girl she's a bit ch, thats like asking a girl to kill you. " Donghae said which made Eunhyuk chuckle. 

" You should've seen it." Eunhyuk was still smiling about the scene. 

Heechul gave them a deadly glare, " it WASNT MY fault okay? God. " 

After a few laughed from the cousins, Donghae finally asked Eunhyuk, " So how was the trip?" He asked and gave his whole attention to Eunhyuk who suddenly frowned. 

He shrugged and didnt say anything. 

" Sorry, I cant help you. " Donghae apologized. 

" Its alright. " Eunhyuk forced a smile, " Im going Japan on friday, come with me. " He invited him. 

" Yah, where's my invite?" Heechul stopped the conversation. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at him, " Heechul, we all know you dont liek travelling. " They chuckled. 

Heechul shrugged and nodded in agreement. " Yeah, okay. Continue. " He decided to shut up. 

" I cant go, I have to go this ' World Wide Dance ' thingy to recruit some new dancers. " Donghae mocked the words, World Wide Dance. 

Eunhyuk chuckled, " Man why are you always working? Take a break. " 

" If I can, dont you think I would? " Donghae frowned,  " My moms forcing me to work. " He groaned. 

" Didnt you move out, your moms still bossing you around?" Heechul chuckled. 

" Well, Im trying to make it up to her for all those years I slacked off. " Donghae shrugged. 

Heechul chuckled, " Wow, you 2 really have changed. First it was Eunhyuk, now its you. " 

Eunhyuk and Donghae forced a laugh, " Well, its all worth it. " Eunhyuk smiled.  Donghae nodded and agreed with him. Eunhyuks phone rang and read the text.  " Yo, I have to go, my moms wants to meet up. I'll see you guys later. " Eunhyuk suddenly said. 

" Alright, see ya. " Both of them said as Eunhyuk stepped out the office. 

Heechul made sure Eunhyuk was out and asked Donghae, " Hey, uh, Im not trying to sound rude but the thing is Hyoyeon loved Eunhyuk right? So whats the point of you changing? I mean, what if she chooses Eunhyuk again? " 

Donghae shrugged, " Just like Eunhyuk said, its worth it. And plus, at least I changed, I didnt even like the guy I was before. And to be honest, I just want her to know what Im capable of doing, I just want her to be proud of me, thats all. She doesnt have to choose me. " 

" You really love her? huh? for all these years?" Heechul admired his commitment. 

Donghae nodded and didnt say anything else.

 

Hyoyeon ran in the halls and entered the dance room which made everyone look at her. " SORRY, OKAY? " She exclaimed as she tried to catch her breath.

Everyone laughed, " We're not surprised. " They all said. 

Hyoyeon stuck her tongue at everyone as she put her stuff on the side. She walked towards her dance choreographer, " Sorry. unnie. We got picked up late then we got into a small accident. " 

Luckily, the choreographer is nice and happens to love Hyoyeon a lot, " Its alright. Next time, call us if you're gonna be late, arasso?" 

Hyoyeon nodded and hugged her, " Thanks, unnie! " She shook her around. 

The choreographer laughed and pushed her off, " Go practise, this is basically your debut performance. We didnt come all the away to the other side of the world for you to be always late, arasso?" 

Hyoyeon just nodded and pretended to understand what she said. The choreographer sighed, " Yah! You've been in America for 3 years, whats wrong with you? " She threatened to hit her. 

" Most of my frienda are Korean soo... " Hyoyeon shrugged. " But hey, at least I have American friends. I can still understand, but Im just slow, you know? like I kind of understand what you said. something about going here and debut and... " She kept talking and talking and didnt even realize how much she's wasting time. 

She sighed and shook her head, " Just go practise. " 

Hyoyeon rapidly nodded and smiled. She quickly turned around whipping her hair at the choreography. " SORRY! " Hyoyeon turned around to face her again. 

" PRACTISE. NOW. " She yelled but as a joke. Hyoyeon smiled and quickly walked away to her friends. " I cant believe you have gotten this far. " She mummbled as she watched Hyoyeon laughing with her friends. 

 

After a long day, the group was finally allowed to go home or rest at their hotel since the group flew to Korea to represent America at a Dance festival. Hyoyeon was picked up by Jongsuk and was dropped off at his house. 

" This . " Jongsuk mummbled as he packed his own clothes. " why is Eomma making me give you my own house for your stay. Just rent a hotel.. " He mummbled to himself. 

" We're girls, we need our privacy. " Jessica smiled which made him scoff.

" Dont worry, we wont leave it a mess. " Hyoyeon smiled, watching him pack. 

" Oppa, where are you staying?" Krystal asked.

" Eommas making me stay with her. " Jongsuk groaned. 

Jessica laughed, " Hah! does that mean you and your girlfriend cant make out anymore. " 

Hyoyeon and Krystal gasped, " You have a girlfriend? " They both said. 

" Yah! Jessica! I told you to keep it a secret! Aish.. " Jongsuk turned red. " We're not together okay.. " 

" Who is she? Whats her name? What is she like? " Hyoyeon and Krystal kept asking. 

Jongsuk threw a pillow at both of them to shut them up, " Calm down. Im still courting her. " 

" STILL?" Jessica exclaimed. 

" Of course, she told me about what happened to her previous relationship so she wants to take it slow. " Jongsuk explained.

" aweh! Our little Jongsuk is growing up. " Hyoyeon ruffled his hair. 

Jongsuk glared at her, " Dont touch me. " He stuck his tongue at her. 

" Whats her name?" Krystal was still curious. 

Jessica slapped him on the arm, " oh yeah! You didnt even tell me her name yet! " 

" Im not telling you guys. " Jongsuk smirked and zipped up his bag, " You guys are just gonna find her on facebook or instagram and stalk her. This time Im keeping my mouth shut. " 

All 3 girls groaned, " Come on! We wont do that again! " 

Jongsuk shook his head, " Just be patient. " He chuckled. After swinging his bag on his shoulder, he got up, " Well, Im going. " He was about to walk out of his room when Hyoyeon and Jessica blocked him. 

" Tell us! Please!! " They pleaded. 

Jongsuk shook his head, " No. Now moove! " 

" Pleaaaaaaaaase! " They continued to beg. 

He was about to push them away when he felt something from his back pocket. He turned around and saw Krystal trying to take his phone from hsi pocket. " Yah! " He yelled and quickly took it away. 

" Aweh. " Krystal frowned. 

" Nice going. " Jessica sarcastically said and frowned.

" Can you just tell us!? " Hyoyeon begged. 

" No means no. You guys are gonna make me look stupid. Again. " He pushed them out of the way and started walking towards the door. 

" We wont do it again I swear. " Hyoyeon still tried. 

Jongsuk sighed, " Alright fine. " He said which made everyone clap. " I'll tell you...whenshesaysyes. okay bye. " He quickly said and ran out the condo. 

" Aish. " Hyoyeon and Jessica frowned. 

" Well this .. " Krystal mummbled. 

" Well, Im going to sleep. Bye. " Jessica suddenly said out of no where. 

" DIBS ON OPPAS BED.. " Krystal yelled running after Jessica who started running to the room, leaving Hyoyeon chuckling.

 

After Eunhyuk and Dahae met up, he was about to go home when Dahae suggested to greet his father. Eunhyuk was still the type of guy who doesnt disobey his parents anymore and nodded. He entered his fathers study room which hasnt changed at all. 

" Annyeonghaseyo. " Eunhyuk bowed.

Dongwook looked up then looked down to hsi computer, " How was the business trip?" 

" It went well. About 30 people passed the first audition. I'll still be accepting which will be the trainees. " Eunhyuk spoke. 

Dongwook nodded. " Alright. " 

Eunhyuk nodded and bowed. He left the study room without any word. Ever since Hyoyeon left 3 years ago, nothing changed between him and Dongwook. When they talk, its always about business. Dahae's always upset about the 2, if anyone ever sees them together, you cant even tell they're family, everyone would think Eunhyuk is just the person taking over the company, not Lee Dongwooks son. 

Eunhyuk didnt care what people think, he still didnt forgive his father for sending Hyoyeon away, but he knew he had to be on his good side. He always held his grudge and never did anything about it. Their conversations dont even last for a minute, its just simple questions asked and simple answers will be heard. Nothing more. 

Eunhyuk drove to his own condo and immediantly went to bed with the thought of finding Hyoyeon. 

 

On the other side, Hyoyeon was stuck in the guest room by herself. Since she was jetlag, she couldnt sleep right away and decided to walk around the house. It was a big house, but it was big enough for 3 people to spend their vacation there or at least have one person living there. It was only a one story house which had 2 rooms, one for the guest and one was Jongsuks room. Of course, Jongsuks was the masteroom and had a walk in closet and also his own bathroom.Meaning, Hyoyeon was stuck with the small bathroom since the Jung sisters will hog it. The living room was small but it was suitable for them; 2 couches surrounding a table and a flat screen TV on the wall. The house was typical guy house actually. A bunch of video games around the TV and the kitchen usually just had chips and junk food. 

She went out the balcony and enjoyed the quiet and fresh breeze. Although, Hyoyeon may seem a happy girl with no problems during the day, she's always the girl who thinks back of her mistakes at night. She was happy with her life though, for the past 3 years, Hyoyeon has been working hard for her future. She swore on her life that she'll never live like the past again. She was lucky enough that she found a family in America. She thought she'd never become what she wanted after leaving her home 3 years ago, but she finally did it.

of course, she still wanted to celebrate her success with them, but she knew she couldnt. Ever since she stepped out of the plane, she couldnt stop thinking of Donghae and Yuri, especially eunhyuk. Of course, she was was afraid to go back and might see them, but she had no choice. She didnt wanna seem obvious and didnt want Jessica to get worried and chose not to say anything. Jessica knows every single thing about her, meaning she knew about how much she loved Eunhyuk.

I hope you guys are okay. You guys can finally be proud of me you know since I can finally take care of myself. Hyoyeon thought to herself which made her smile a little. SHe suddenly remembered those times when all 3 of them would protect her. 

 

On the other side, Jongsuk was gonna go home but wanted to greet the girl he likes. Knowing her fun personality, he bought some late night snacks, rented a movie and of course bought one red rose. He drove to her house and checked him self out by using his reflection on the car. He walked to her apartment and knocked on the door. 

" Annyeong. " Jongsuk smiled keeping the rose hidden behind his back. 

The girl widely smiled, " Jongsuk! What brings you here?" 

" I remember you said you were bored so.. I got some snacks and rented a movie. " He nervously laughed and gave her the snacks and movie that was in the bag. 

She smiled and blushed. " Thanks. You wanna come in?" She asked as she took the bag. 

" Ani, its alright. I have to get home anyway. " He shook his head but didnt drop his smile. 

The girl was taken back since she expected him to come in because this was his idea of getting her out of the boredness. " Oh.. Wait, so you just got these for me?" She couldnt help but blush, thinking how much he went through just to entertain her. After all, it was late at night. 

Jongsuk nervously laughed and scatched his head, " Well.. Yeah. You were bored right?" 

She giggled which was pleasing to his ears, " Thanks. " 

They smiled at each other which made both their hearts beating crazy. Jongsuk sadly had to break the moment and spoke, " Well, I gotta go. Eomma's waiting. " 

She nodded, " Alright. Thanks again for the movie and snacks. " She chuckled. 

Jongsuk kindly smiled, " You need anything, just call me. " He said which made her smile. 

" Arasso, arasso. " She smiled, " See ya soon! " She waved which he gladly waved back at. She closed the door and couldnt stop smiling. 

Jongsuk smiled at himself before turning around to leave. He whistled a song and put his hands in his pocket. He pressed the button for the elevator but before he could enter it, he heard someone call him. 

" Wait, Jongsuk! " He turned around to see her running to him. He smiled and raisedh is eyebrows, " I was wondering.. Uhm, you wanna maybe.. uh, go to lunch tomorrow?" She nervously asked with a cute smile. 

Jongsuk widely smiled, " Y-yeah! " He exclaimed. Seeing his excited childish reaction, she giggled. Jongsuk cleared his throat, " I-I mean y-yeah, I'll go. " He said in a calmer voice and covered it with a laugh. 

" Great! Where do you wanna meet?" She smiled.

" I can pick you up tomorrow. " He offered with a smile. " Then we'll choose where to eat. " 

She smiled and nodded, " Sounds like a plan! " 

Again, both stared at each other with a foolish smile until Jongsuks phone rang. He reached for it in his pocket and saw the caller ID mom, " I better go! Eomma doesnt like to wait. " Jongsuk whined as a joke.

" o-oh right! Sorry. " She pressed the button for the elevator for him. " See ya! " She smiled as the elevator opened. 

Jongsuk entered and pressed one of the buttons, " I'll defenitely see you tomorrow. " He charmingly smiled at her. 

As the elevator began to close, both started waving, " Bye, Jongsuk! " She smiled.

" Bye, Yuri-ah!  " He said and smiled before the elevator shut. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was kind of expecting wasnt it? Hahaha, anyways, sorry if you thought Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were gonna meet ! Hahaha. Hope you enjored this one! NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!!! And also, since I went back to school, I wont be updating that much :(( Sorry to tell you! But I'll still update as much as I can :))