Why cant I forget about you?

Complicated Love

Ever since the day with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk couldnt seem to forget about her. He doesnt know why but at the same time, he doesnt try to forget her; Eunhyuk likes the thought of Hyoyeon. 

" Yah! Have you been listening to me? " Donghae slapped his cousins head, getting his attention.

" Ow, can you not? " Eunhyuk glared at him and hit him back. " Im trying to eat here. " He pointed at his food.

Donghae chuckled, " Eat? You havent even touched your food. " He remarked, which Eunhyuk ignored at. " Whats with you, anyway? You seem like you have a lot in mind. " 

Eunhyuk was surprised it was that obvious, " Its nothing. " He mummbled.

His cousin rolled his eyes, " Of course, always keeping it in. Fine, suit yourself. " He chuckled and turned around to see the school's Queenka walking towards them. " The soon to be bride is here. " He smirked. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, but continued to eat. 

" Hey, oppa! " Gyuri sat between the cousins while her friends sat across the table. 

As usual, Eunhyuk ignored her and continued to eat. Gyuri opened to speak when he cut her off, " Come on, Donghae. I lost my apetite. " He said as he stood up to leave. 

As Eunhyuk walks away, he turns around to see Donghae flirting with one of Gyuri's friends. He rolls his eyes and didnt bother getting him and walked away. 

Gyuri clenched her hands and smacked the table, getting everyone's attention. " Aish, What the hell are you looking at?! " She yelled at them, who mummbled things before looking away. She glared at Donghae who didnt even care about her and continued to stare at her blushing friend. 

 

After school, Eunhyuk decided to have a relaxing day. With the finals done, he can finally rest. Well, its not like he studying or stressed over things, he just needs an excuse to lay off his head. He drove to his favourite place, like his castle; the studio. Its the only place where he can focus, be in the world he wants to be. 

He quickly changed his school uniform to sweats and a simple shirt before he went to his stereo to play his songs. 

As he danced, he let his body do his moves. With every move he can think of, he managed to put it all in one dance and in one song. His body was in sync with every beat. He didnt make any mistakes and just danced. He smiles everytime he's in his fantasy world; the only place where he can be himself, where he has privacy, where he feels like he has the life. But once he looked at himself in the mirror, he didnt see himself, but the blonde girl. His smile faded away and his moves began to fade. 

He dropped and banged his head on the ground, " Why cant I stop thinking about you..? " He asked himself as he stared at the ceiling. 

 

While on the other side, there was Hyoyeon doing the same. She layed on the ground of her house, taking a rest from cleaning. She stared at her ceiling and frowned, " Why cant I stop thinking about you..? " She asked as she imagined Eunhyuk in front of her.  " You got me fired, you destroyed my life, but yet I cant forget about you. I must hate you that much. " She talked to herself. 

Her thoughts were stopped when her alarm clock went off. She sighed and slowly go up. " Time for work. " She mummbled and went in her room to get ready. 

 

As Eunhyuk drives home, he unknowingly takes the long way to his house. He keeps his eye out and drives near a certain place. Realizing what he's doing, he chuckled at himself and was about to drive away when someone caught his attention. 

Out of the big crowd, one person caught his attention. Her blonde hair bouncing as she ran to the club. The corner of Eunhyuk's mouth slightly curls as he watched her. The outfit she wore, made him crazy. He couldnt stop staring at her body. Eunhyuk shook his thoughts and was about to drive away, but hesitated to. He watched Hyoyeon walk in the club, ignoring the honking behind him. 

In the club, it was busier than ever. So much luck for Hyoyeon, she had to run back and forth for the drinks and orders. Even though she only as one job left, it doesnt mean she's not exchausted. She still has to clean at home, especially get hit all the time by her acholic father. 

" Hey, blondie. " A husky male voice called her. 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and ignored him while she put down the drinks from the tray. 

The guy and his friends laughed, " Wow, I like naughty. " He winked at her, which Hyoyeon scoffed at. " Well, at least tell me, you remember me. " He smirked. 

Hyoyeon stood straight and looked at the person's face. " Ani, sorry. I never remember customers here. " She shrugged, " Enjoy your drinks. " She said and was about to walk away when the guy grabbed her wrist and placed her on his lap. He started caressing her thighs and kissing her neck.

Hyoyeon wasnt shocked, but was frustrated. She had enough of these guys trying to touch her, she too tired to even care if she gets fired. She quickly stood up, took the drink from the table and threw it all over the guy. 

The man was shocked but managed to keep his anger. He bit his lip and stood up to face Hyoyeon, who was shorter than her. " You really should've never done that. " The man threatened her. 

Hyoyeon slowly took one step back but she kept her angry face on. She crossed her arms and looked at the angered man, " Why not? It was a good way to release my anger out to all guys like you. " 

The man scoffed, " And this is a great way to let me release what I feel about you girls. " He smirked. 

Before Hyoyeon could speak, the man took her near the washroom which was empty. He roughly pushed her on the wall, making her whimper in fear. The man started kissing her neck as she tried to push him off, but he was too heavy. He took both her hands and placed it above their heads as he kept kissing her neck. The man's free hand started moving all over her body, touching her in places that made Hyoyeon tear up. His lips started moving towards her, making her move her face from him. Because of her stubborness, the man obviously got angry and slapped across the face. 

All Hyoyeon could do was cry. She had to battle against the guy, he was too strong and rough. She just gave up and let him do whatever to her; she didnt care anymore. She just wanted to die. She closed her eyes as she felt his hands detaching her bra, as his hands touched her in places. At that moment, she was already thinking, ' I guess, Im loosing ity. '  She started smiling and just let herself be. She's done with life. 

As soon as she left her top go off, she didnt feel hands on her but a warm, soft clothing around her. She opened her eyes and saw the man who was about to her on the ground with blood on the corner of his mouth. At first, Hyoyeon thought he was glaring at her but she saw someone step in front of her. He had brown-black-ish hair. He looked kind of skinny but she could also see the muslces on his body. She looked down and saw a black sweater covering her upper body. 

" Sorry, didnt expect you to fall so easily. " The man in front of her said. She carefully listened to the familliar voice and looked at the side of his face; he had the smirk on. 

The man, well Hyoyeon's almost-, got up and scoffed, " You dont know what you're getting into kid. Why dont you just do home, this isnt a place for you. " He gave him a sly smile.

" And this isnt a place for a girl like her, but I dont see you doing anything about it. " He said, making the man glare at him. He turned around to face, which surprised Hyoyeon.

" You?? " Hyoyeon was wide eyed, it no other than, Lee Eunhyuk. She gripped onto the jacket, making her knuckled go white. 

Eunhyuk gave her sly smile. " Seems like this is the only place to find you. " 

" Yah, Im not done with you. " The man said. Right when Eunhyuk turned around, he felt his shirt being grabbed. Eunhyuk was pulled down the ground, angering him. 

Eunhyuk quickly got up and pushed the man on the wall, making Hyoyeon scream. " Y-yah! Stop! " Hyoyeon tried to pull Eunhyuk off him, but he was too strong. 

" You really wanna fight? " The man asked, looking down on Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk smirked, " Lets go. " Right when Eunhyuk said that, he felt a huge force on his left cheek. He managed to keep his balance and tackle the guy down. Eunhyuk stayed on top of him and continued to punch him until the man managed to push him off with a punch. The man stood up and wiped the blood off his nose. 

The 2 of them charged at each other over and over again. All Hyoyeon could do was tell them to stop, but nothing worked. The 2 didnt even realized the whole crowd was watching, heck, they didnt even know they were in the middle of the crowd. They were too busy pushing each other from place to place.

Eunhyuk had enough of the guy and grabbed the nearest bottle. He banged it on the table to break it. Eunhyuk looked at the smirking man in front of him. Eunhyuk held onto the bottle tight and ran towards him. He stopped when he heard a cry. 

" STOP! PLEASE! " A girl cried. Eunhyuk turned around to see Hyoyeon with sympathetic eyes. He slowly put down the bottle as he looked at Hyoyeon, but once he did, he felt another huge force on his face. Eunhyuk fell to his side with the broke bottle still in his hand.

" Had enough, kid?! " The man laughed. 

" Alright! Thats enough! " The bodyguard's finally came to stop. They escorted the man at the back of the building while the manager came in. 

" People, please, get back to work! " The manager said. He went to Eunhyuk and asked, " Sir, are you okay? " 

Eunhyuk harshly moved his hand away. He slapped the manager's offering hand and got up by himself. " Next time, make sure one of your employees arent getting . " He hissed at the manager as he wiped his blood away. He started walking away to leave but turned around to see Hyoyeon on the ground, cleaning up the mess. He watched her for a few seconds before leaving. 

Wanting to cool off, he went back to the dance studio and rested. Eunhyuk didnt want his mom seeing him with a bruised up face and he knew he'll get in deep trouble by his dad. He figured before he could get grounded, he could at least spend a few moments in the studio. Although his face was bruised, that didnt stop him from dancing. Yeah, he had a black eye, a red cheek and a bloody mouth, he didnt care. He loved the feeling of it. Last time he got into was a year ago. 

He looked at himself in the mirror and what came into his mind was the sad, teary eyes from Hyoyeon. He suddenly frowned at that. He thought that if he saw her, he would stop thinking about her, but it seems he just cant stop. The more he thinks of her, the more he gets depressed. 

" Aha, I knew you would be here. " The annoying voice of his cousin made him jump. " Woops, didnt mean to sca- Woah, what the hell happened to your face? " Donghae laughed. 

" I fell down the stairs, what do you think? " Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and sat on the ground. " What are you even doing here? " 

" I was hoping we would pla ps3 but you werent home. So I guessed you'd be here. " Donghae shrugged and sat beside him. " So what happened to you? " 

" Just got into a fight. " Eunhyuk slapped his cousin's hands away from his face. 

" Its obvious you into a fight, but what I mean is, why did you get into a fight? " Donghae asked.

" Why are you so curious? " He rolled his eyes

" Come on, Im your cousin. " Donghae gave him a kind smile, which Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at. " Come on! I wanna know! You've been acting so weird and now you get into a fight. " 

" Shouldnt you be used to this?" Eunhyuk chuckled, " We always get into fights. " 

" No, I always get into fights, " Donghae pointed to himself."  last time you got into a fight was last year, your old man almost killed you. " He laughed. 

Eunhyuk scoffed, " Well, getting into fights is fun. " 

" Yeah it is, buuut! " He snapped his fingers, " You geting into fights are weird. I know you, you're the kind of person who ignored things, doesnt easily get into fights. " He gave a smile. 

" So whats your point? I just fought. " He shrugged. 

Donghae brought his face up to Eunhyuk, making him push him away, " Seems like it was a pretty big fight. So tell me, was it because he was annoying? " 

" No. " He simply said. 

" He punched and taunted you? "

" No. " 

" He was dancing in your territory? " 

" No. what the heck. " Eunhyuk laughed. 

Donghae smirked, " It was a girl? " 

Eunhyuk's expression changed, but he quickly covered it with a small laugh, " No. " 

Donghae suddenly stood up and pointed at his cousin, " So it is a girl! Omo! My cousin has fallen in love!!! " He exclaimed. 

" Yah! Its not about a girl. " Eunhyuk yelled and punched his leg. 

His cousin smirked and sat back down. " Yes it is. When I asked you, you hesitated to say no. " He explained his reason. 

Eunhyuk didnt say anything, but laughed, " Think whatever you want." He said and got toward his bag.

" See, you're not even denying it! " Donghae smiled, " So I wonder who this girl is. " He said and placed his finger on his chin. 

" You're wasting your time. There's no girl. " Eunhyuk said as he took out his water bottle. 

" Of course there is. " Donghae snapped his fingers, " You got into a big fight because of her. Trust me I know how guys look at the girls they like. " He proudly smiled.

Eunhyuk almost spit out his water out of amusement, " How would you know? " 

" Because I could see how the guys look at the girls I date, especially the girls they like, " Donghae crossed his arms and smiled charmingly. " I mean epecially when they look at me; full of envious. " He chuckled. " Anyhow, thats how you look right now. " He turned to his cousin with a sly smile. 

" And how do I like? " He raised his eyebrows. 

" Uhm, someone who's confuse about his feelings. " He replied with a smile. 

Eunhyuk scoffed. He packed his stuff and hung his bag on his shoulder, " You know what? You're weird. " He said before leaving the pouting Donghae in the room.

" Whatever! I'll find out who this girl is! " Donghae yellled at Eunhyuk who was walking away. 

" Good luck with that! " He said without turning around. 

 

As Eunhyuk drove home, he couldnt help himself but drive pass the neighborhood. He expected the club to still be open, but surprisingly it was close. To him, it was so weird seeing the place so quiet, there was not a single noise. He sighed and drove away. He checked the time and realized it was 2:47 AM. He shrugged and didnt care how late he was. He just kept driving, until something caught his attention. He slightly smiled without knowing. He started driving to the person and honked, scaring her. 

The girl jumped and turned around, " Of course, its you. " She rolled her eyes once she saw the guy smiling in the car. She turned around and continued to walk. She easily got frustated when the car kepy following her. She turned around with a glare, " WHat the hell do you want?! " She yelled.

Eunhyuk laughed and rolled down the window, " You're still wearing my jacket, Hyoyeon. " He pointed at the black jacket she was wearing. 

Hyoyeon was slightly surprised but at the same time, disappointed, " Right. well here. " She took it off and threw it at Eunhyuk before walking away. 

Eunhyuk frowned at her but than chuckled after. He drove in front of her, getting a big glare from her, " Wanna ride? " He asked.

" No, why would I? " Hyoyeon continued to glare at him. 

" Well, you seem tired, plus its late. " Eunhyuk said like it was obvious. 

" Im fine, thanks. " Hyoyeon said and walked away. 

Eunhyuk frowned, " Fine, suit yourself. " He mummbled. 

He drove away, passed Hyoyeon. As Hyoyeon watched the car drive pass her, she rolled her eyes and frowned. " What is he playing at? First he's rude and next thing you know he's nice? This is why I hate guys. " She spoke to herself as she walked. She yawned and stretched her arms, " Im so tired. I should've got that ride. " She said with her eyes half closed. She could feel her knees go weak all the time, sometimes she always gets surprised at how strong she is.

Before she even realized it, she couldnt feel her legs anymore and dropped. Her whole body gave up on her and lie lifeless on the ground. Her sight began to fade but she did hear a voice calling her name. Before she could turn her head to see, her mind went blank and everything went pitch black. 

 

 

 

 

 

So you guys like this chapter? Basically about Hyohyuk here :) Aha, anyways sorry for the late update, I wasnt feeling well for the past days :{ But anyways hope you enjoyed it!