Tutoring?

Complicated Love

Hyoyeon slowly opens her eyes and yawns. She stretches her arms accidently hitting a lamp. Getting scared, she sits up and finally focuses on her surrounding. She looks around and notices its not her room. Its bigger and nicer, but yet messier. Clothes were on the ground, but in front of the bed was a big flat screen TV and beside it was a Mac computer. Even though, the room was big, it pretty empty; a small drawer full of DVDs and games, a closet and cabinet for clothes, all those things. What amazed her was the soft bed she was lying on. She bounced a little on it and smiled, but immediantly got shocked when she heard a small moan. 

she slowly looks next to the bed and reveals a guy sleeping on the ground. She kept looking at the familiar face. His name was at the tip of her tongue but it felt like she couldnt say it. She continued to look at the guy, until she was wide eyes. Hyoyeon gasped and looked away. 

" W-what did he.. " She mummbled and quietly gasped again. She looked down on her body and noticed her clothes from yesterday was still on. She sighed of relief but then thought again, " Why am I in his house? " She mummbled.

" Because you fainted.. " She heard someone mummble. 

She froze and didnt dare to move. 

She then heard a yawn and saw him sit up from the corner of her eye. " You know, if you plan on talking to yourself, you should really be quieter. " He said as he stood up and stretched. As he did, she immediantly stood up and stayed on the other side of the bed. " Anyways, you're probably wondering how you got to my house, judging from your expression. " He laughed. 

Hyoyeon looked suspicious and kept her distance from him. 

He laughed, " Dont worry, I dont bite. " He gave her a charming smile, " I was just driving home when I saw you, you fainted last night when you were walking. " He worriedly looked at her. 

Hyoyeon's expression changed to a kind but shocked face. " S-so you took care of me? " She raised her eyebrows.To her, he didnt seem like a person who can take care of people. 

" Well, by taking care of people you mean taking her home and letting her sleep on the bed while I sleep on the ground? Then yes. " He smiled. 

" O-oh.. Then thank you. " She kindly smiled and bowed. 

" No problem, Hyoyeon. " He smiled back. 

Hyoyeon tilted her head, " Wait, h-how do you know my name? I dont remember telling you my name. " She gave him a curious look. 

" Oh.. " He nervously laughed, " Dont find me creepy, but I was just interested in you so I asked for your name from your co-workers.. " He shyly laughed. 

" Oh.. I see.. " Hyoyeon nodded. 

The room suddenly got awkward. The 2 were just standing there on each side of the bed. Hyoyeon was staring at the window while he was looking around his room. 

Hyoyeon cleared , " Uh, anyways, I better go. " She said and took her bag that was placed on the small table by the bed. 

" You're not staying for breakfast? " He asked.

" Ani, its okay. I've already been a burden. " She said and started walking towards the door. 

" Oh, okay then. " He shrugged and followed her outside. 

Once they reached the main door, he opened the door and smiled at her, " Next time, try to stay awake. " He laughed. 

" Yeah.. " She forced a small laughed as she exit the house, " thanks anways. "

" No problem. " He smiled at her.

" Bye Donghae-sshi! " She said as she walked away from his drive way. He waved bye in return. 

 

After walking away from his house, her smile turned to a frowned. She started shaking her head, " Aish, you're so embaressing Hyoyeon! Why did I faint?! What did I get myself into? " She started saying, she took a deep breath, " Okay, he probably has no intentions.. Are you kidding me? This guy seems creepy.. I met him at a bar then I wake up at his house?! Okay, calm down, Im probably just over-thinking things.. After all, he did save me from that guy.. Maybe he's just nice. " She forced a smile. 

Other then thinking about that, she coulnt help but admire the beautiful neighbourhood she's walking in. It was quiet, peaceful and well, the houses were nice and big. There were beautiful gardens full of flowers, trees, and Hyoyeon had to admit, the grass looked too green.

She managed to walk 30 minutes until a woman caught her attention. She was struggling to carry her groceries. Hyoyeon hurried to the womans side and smiled. " Excuse me, do you need any help with that? " 

The woman smiled, " Its okay, dont worry. Im fine. " 

" Are you sure? I could help, you seem to have trouble. " Hyoyeon kindly smiled. 

The woman smiled again. She looked down to see her hands full of bags of groceries. " I suppose I am having trouble. " She laughed. 

Hyoyeon let out a small laugh and took the bags that the woman offered. 

" Thank you for your help. " The woman smiled. 

Hyoeyon smiled in return and started walking with the woman, 

" So whats a young girl doing out here in the morning? Shouldnt you be getting ready for school?" The woman asked.

Hyoyeon forced a laugh, " Uh- I Uh- graduated early. " She gave a nervous smile.

" Wow, a kind and smart young girl. " The woman laughed, " Your parents must be so proud. " 

" N-neh. " She forced a laugh.

The woman then surprised her as she gasped, " Where are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lee Dahae. " She kindly smiled.

" Im Kim Hyoyeon. "Hyoyeon gave her a kind smile and stopped walking to bow.

" You dont need to do that. " Dahae laughed as they continued to walk. 

" Its okay, its a way of respecting an adult. " She smiled.

Dahae laughed, " Your parents really raised you well, " 

Hyoyeon smiled but deep inside she was hurt, " Neh. " She forced a small laugh. 

After walking for a short amount of time, they finally arrived at Dahae's house. " Thank you for your help, Hyoyeon. " She smiled as they stopped in front of the door. 

Hyoyeon smiled in return and bowed, but as she stood straight, her stomach began to growl. " Oh-uh, sorry. " She nervously laughed.

Dahae laughed, " Why dont you just come in and eat? " 

" Ani, ani, dont worry about it. " Hyoyeon smiled, " Im okay. " 

" I insist, think of it as a thank you gift. " The woman kindly smiled. 

Hyoyeon thought about it for a moment. She has been hungry for the past days, so why not get this chance to a full meal? She smiled and nodded, " Thank you. " She kindly bowed. 

Dahae laughed, " Didnt I tell you not to bow? " She said as Hyoyeon chuckled, " Come on, lets go inside. " 

Dahae opens the door with her key, but as soon as she did,they were greeted by 2 maids and 1 man who wore black pants and a blue polo. 

" Ma'am, you should have  called me to pick you up. " The man said and took the groceries. 

" Its okay, dont worry about it. " Dahae smiled. She then turned to the 2 maids, " Please get the breakfast ready, we have a visitor. " She smiled. 

" Neh. " The maids said and went to the kitchen. 

While that happened, Hyoeyon was amazed by the house. It was a little bigger than Donghaes, but she didnt get the chance to look around his house since she was in a rush.  Right when you enter the house, the stairs are right in front by a couple meters away from the door. On the right side of the stairs, you could see the big living room; it had 2 big couches and a small couch in between. The couches surrounded a black table that matched the small tables along the sides. There was a big flat screen TV in the front of the couches. In the corner of the room, there was a big black piano. On the other side of the stairs, there was another living room, but smaller. But in the that small living room, there was a big door in the middle. Each living room lead the way to the kitchen and dining room. But behind the stairs was another door to the kitchen. 

The dining room was a common one, just a simple long dining table with flowers in the middle. The kitchen was what surprised Hyoyeon. It was too big to be a kitchen. 

" Hyoyeon, why dont you sit down and eat, I'll just wake my son up. " Dahae smiled after leading her to the dining room. 

" Its okay ma'am, we already woke Hyukjae-sshi up. " One of the maids said. 

" Alright, thank you. " Dahae nodded and sat down with Hyoyeon. " Hyukjae is my son, I think he's same age as you, 18 right? " 

" Neh, thats right. " Hyoyeon nodded with a small smile. 

After the short conversation, the maids came in with 3 plates of blueberry pancakes with syrup on top. 

" Sorry, its not much, my family doesnt eat breakfast a lot. " 

" Its okay, you dont have to be sorry, it looks delicious. " Hyoyeon kindly smiled. 

Dahae chuckled at her politeness, " Well, hope you enjoy them. " She nodded with a smile. 

As Hyoyeon and Dahae began to eat, a guy comes in the room with a school uniform on. He had his bag hanging on one shoulder and his jacket around another. Hyoyeon looked at his familiar jacket and looked up to his face to reveal, a black eye, bruise lip and cheek. She was wide eyed and froze at her spot. 

" Morning, Eomma. " Eunhyuk forced a small smile and kissed her on the head. 

" Morning son, why dont you say hi to our guest. " Dahae smiled and looked at the shocked Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk looked up and was surprised. He looked at Hyoeyon for a good 2 seconds before smirking. " Hello, Hyoyeon. " He said with a sly tone. 

" H-hey.. " Hyoyeon awkwardly said. She couldnt stop looking at his bruised up face, thinking it was her fault. She never realized how bad it was yesterday. 

" You guys met before? " Dahae interuptered their staring contest. 

" Yup, I met her at a club she works. " Eunhyuk smirked. " By the way, did I mention my name was Hyukjae? Actually people call me Eunhyuk, so just call me Eunhyuk." He flashed a smile at Hyoyeon as he sat down. 

" A club? What club? " Dahae asked.

Eunhyuk opened his mouth but only to be kicked lightly on the knee under the table by Hyoyeon. He looked at Hyoyeon who ignored his gaze. 

" At a dance club.. " Hyoyeon said which was the first thing in her mind. 

Dahae smiled, "  Oh really? Which studio?"

" Uh, you know.. The one by the street.. " Hyoyeon nervously said. She gave a small nervous smile to the confused Dahae, which Eunhyuk found cute. He chuckled and changed the subject. 

" So, whats for breakfast? " He rubbed his hands together. 

Before his mom could answer the question, one of the maids came in, " Hyukjae-sshi, your father is calling you. "

Eunhyuk's smile turned into a frown. He turned to the maid and nodded before getting up. Hyoyeon and Dahae watched him go into the smaller living room and enter the room in it.

" D-did he tell you about his bruises..? " Hyoyeon quietly asked Dahae.

Dahae shook her head, " No, but he didnt have to.. Its all over the internet. " 

" All over the internet? " Hyoyeon tilted her head. 

Dahae chuckled, " Do you know the Lee Cooperation? " 

Hyoyeon nodded, " I've heard about it. Actually, everyone always talks about how successful it is, even in the news. " 

The woman smiled, " Well, my family owns the company. " She said which shocked Hyoyeon a little bit. " And my son is the heir of the company and well Dongwook, my husband, decided to reveal the news. " 

" Oh.. " Was all Hyoyeon could say. 

" And yesterday, someone took a video of Eunhyuk fighting at a club and of course, its all over the news. " Dahae frowned. 

" Oh.. Im so sorry.. " Hyoyeon said with her head down. 

" What are you sorry for? " She curiously asked.

Hyoyeon sighed and looked up at Dahae, " Uhm, Dahae-sshi.. Im the reason why he got into a fight. " She admitted which Dahae gasped at, " But please, dont misunderstand. He was only protecting me from this man. " Hyoyeon spoke sincerly. 

Dahae sighed, " At least he had no bad intentions... " She quietly spoke. " He's already doing bad in school, I dont want him to become violent. " She frowned. 

" Whats he like in school? " Hyoyeon asked.

" Well, he's just getting bad grades, always getting in detentions, all those rebel things. " Dahae shrugged. She suddenly got an idea making her gasp, causing Hyoyeon to jump, " Maybe you could help me. " 

" H-how..? " Hyoyeon surprisingly asked.

" You could tutor him! After all, you are a smart student. " Dahae smiled, " So could you?"

Hyoyeon nervously laughed, " I-I dont know, I mean, im not good at tutoring. " 

" Please, I could see a lot of potential in you, Hyoyeon. You could be a great influence in my son. " 

" I -I dont think I can.. I mean I caused him to get into a fight.. " 

" Thats different though, he was protecting you. " 

Once Dahae said that, Hyoyeon realized she does owe Eunhyuk something, after all, he did save her. Hyoyeon sighed, " I-I'll think about it. " 

 

" What the hell is this?! " Dongwook turned his laptop screen to Eunhyuk's direction.

Eunhyuk looked at dad in the eye which was full of anger. He then turned his eyes to the screen which revealed, in big bolded words, LEE HYUKJAE GETS IN A FIGHT AT A CLUB.  The article then shows a picture of Eunhyuk punching the man.

Eunhyuk looked at his dad, but was yelled at again, " Keep reading! " Dongwook yelled.

Eunhyuk flinched at his voice and immediantly looked at the screen. 

Lee Hyukjae also known as the teenage heir of the Lee Cooperation has been into a brutal fight down at the club in SEOUL. Because of this, some say he is not capable of leading the successful family company. Instead of teaching him the ways of running the company, Lee Dongwook has been teaching him some ways around the club. We all know Dongwook is a fine and responsible CEO, but that does mean his son will be? Luckily, Lee Hyukjae still has time to learn from his mistakes, as we all know, he just started learning about the company, meaning he still has a long way for him to be the CEO of the company. We cant blame a teeanger for acting like one, can we? You know what alcohol does to teenagers, right? Lets just hope, he redeems himself.

After reading the article, he looks up to his dad, " Not only did you embaress yourself, but you're affecting the whole company, you're affecting my reputation! " Dongwook yelled at him. " Because of your reckless actions, people are starting to think you have no right to be the CEO, I guarentee you, Hyukjae, someone will steal the company from us. That is why you need to act like an adult! You must be responsible of your actions, that is why Im holding a press confrence. I already wrote what you will say, just try to remember it. " Dongwook said before sending him off. 

Eunhyuk bowed, " I'll do my best, dad. " He said before leaving. 

As Eunhyuk went out, he was surprised to see Hyoyeon sitting on the couch. He looked at her nervous expression and walked away. 

" W-wait! Eunhyuk- uh Eunhyuk-sshi! " Hyoyeon stood up and chased after him.

" Where's Eomma? " Eunhyuk said as he swung his bag around his shoulder. 

" S-she's upstairs. " Hyoyeon answered her, which Eunhyuk nodded at and walked away after. " Eunhyuk-sshi, thank you. " She said, making him stop to reach the door, " I didnt know how much it will affect you. Im sorry, but Im also thankful that you saved me. " 

Eunhyuk smirked, " You dont need to thank me, it was just a favor, you know, for getting you fired. " He said with a sly smile as he looked at her. " Bye, Im off to school. " He said as he opened the door and slammed it close. 

Hyoyeon scoffed, " Wow, such a jerk.. At least be sincere about it.. " She spoke to herself. 

 

" So I heard what happened. " Donghae popped out of nowhere, " Nice fight." He smirked.

Eunhyuk closed his locker, " Does it look like it was a nice fight? " He said, revealling his face.

His cousin chuckled, " So what did uncle say? " He changed the subject as they started walking. 

" The usual. Acting like an adult, those things. " Eunhyuk shrugged. 

" Wel- " Before Donghae could say anything, he was pushed to the side. 

" Oppa! I heard what happened, are you okay?! " Gyuri went in front of Eunhyuk, who rolled his eyes, " Omo! It looks so bad! Dont worry, I'll sue that bastard. " She smiled.

Eunhyuk chuckled and pushed her hands away from his face, " Please stay away from my problems, plus, why sue him when I started the fight? " He smirked then turned to Donghae, " Yah, lets go. We're gonna be late for class. " He said as Donghae just followed with a laugh. 

" Bye, Gyuri. " Donghae said with a teasing tone before turning around. 

Gyrui glared at Donghae and turned around, only to bump into someone. 

" Yah, watch where you're going. " Gyuri hissed. 

" Sorry.. " The girl bowed and picked up her stuff. 

Gyuri rolled her eyes and flipped her hair before walking away. 

The girl frowned and got up, but as soon as she did, she gets bumped once again, causing her to drop her books. She sighed and was about to bend down to get it when a handsome fellow with black hair picked it up for her, 

" Sorry, about my friend. " He chuckled, " He has no manners. " 

" I-its okay. Thank you, Yesung-sshi. " She bowed after getting her books from him. 

Yesung chuckled, " You're from my chemistry class right? Uhm, Kwon Yuri? " He asked.

Yuri smiled, " Neh, thats me. " 

He smiled back, " Well, then see you in class. " He waved and left with a charming smile. 

Yuri blushed and hugged her books before walking away. 

 

After leaving the Lee residence, Hyoyeon went straight to work. It was like any other day at that club, she couldnt wait to go home. After work, she quickly locked up and began to walk home. 

" Hyoyeon. " Someone called her before she could even touch her door knob. 

She turned around and frowned after seeing who it is. " Neh?" She nervously said. 

" Its been 2 weeks since your due payment, when are you paying for your rent?! " The obnoxious lady asked with a loud voice. 

" I-i'll pay as soon as possible. Im just having trouble with money right now. " Hyoyeon bowed. 

The lady scoffed, " Thats always your excuse! If you cant afford this building, you might as well get out! " 

Hyoyeon quickly spoke, " Ani! I can pay it! Just please give me more time. " 

The lady laughed. " I already gave you 2 weeks, Im not letting you go again. " 

Hyoyeon frowned, " Please, just give by the end of this month, I'll pay it. I promise. " She desperatly said. 

The lady chuckled, " Fine, but if you dont pay by the end of the month, you're out. "

" Neh, I understand. " She bowed. 

The lady scoffed before leaving Hyoyeon alone. 

Once Hyoyeon entered her apartment, she sat on the ground, leaning against the door. She let her tears of frustration and brushed her hair. " How am I suppose to do this.." She asked herself. 

She kept thinking and thinking until she remembered something. SHe quickly took out a small paper from her pocket and went outside towards the pay phone. She quickly put coins in and dailed the number that was on the paper. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, Dahae-sshi. " Hyoyeon spoke as soon as she picked up the phone. 

" Oh, hi, dear. Did you call for the job? " Dahae replied. 

" Neh, and I dont want to sound rude but when I start, will I get paid? " Hyoyeon shyly asked.

" Of course you will. $20 per hour. "

Hyoyeon was satisfied with the answer and nodded. She needed money as soon as possible, she had no choice but to accept. She let out a laugh, " So when I do start? " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heey! Hope you like this chapter.. I just realized I havent been talking about Yuri so, there you go! I kinda put a little YesungxYuri in it :) haha, but just to tell you, Yesung isnt going to be a main character just a guest in some chapters. Tell me what you think! Please comment!