Accident

Complicated Love

Hyoyeon's life became so much better all of the sudden. Just because she met the Lee family. Her days eventually became weeks to months. And as time goes by, both Eunhyuk and Donghae cant stop their feelings towards Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was oblivious to this. The non stop texting from Donghae and the suddenly nice Eunhyuk. She didnt sense anything at all. But because she's getting close with both of them, she cant help but get mixed feelings. She just ignores them. 

 

Hyoyeon comes out of her room with sweats and a sleeveless shirt. She ties her hair in a ponytail and puts her ear phones on before getting out the house. But before she could go outside, someone called her. 

" Where you going?" Hyoyeon turns around to see Eunhyuk with a bag of chips in his hands. 

" Im going to jog. Since your parents are out for a trip and the house is clean, there's not much to do. " Hyoyeon shrugged at the end. 

Eunhyuk walked to the couch. " Watch a movie, play games, go to sleep. Eat. There's a lot of things to do. " He chuckled.

" Yeah, I guess but thats okay. " She shrugged again, " I already told Junho I was jogging. He said he'd meet me at the park. " She smiled. 

Eunhyuk frowned and cursed at Junho in his head. He smirked right after, " Oh. Why jog when you could go to the dance studio?" He smiled at her. 

Hyoyeon's eyes began to glow. " Really?" 

He nodded and got up to get his keys. " You once told me that you dance right? Well, its time to let the dancing king know. " He smirked. 

Hyoyeon scoffed. " Dancing King? " She laughed. 

He frowned and went outside. " Okay. Laugh at the man who's gonna let you in a dance studio. " He walked away with Hyoyeon chasing him as she giggled. 

 

" This is yours?" Hyoyeon said with a surprised emotion. She didnt expect the dance studio to be so big. 

" Yup. Just this room though. The ones upstairs and next to us are someone elses. " Eunhyuk took off his coat and placed it on the couch. Hyoyeon did the same as he went to the side and connected his phone to the speaker. He played a random song and looked at Hyoyeon. He wasnt expecting Hyoyeon to be looking at him, which means they made eye contact. " L-lets see what you got. " He suddenly stuttered.

The way Eunhyuk looked at her made her nervous. " N-no. Its okay. You can dance first. " She spoke. Hyoyeon doesnt know why, but she's met and wore revealling clothes in front of other guys without feeling shy. This made her wonder, Why am I suddenly getting shy in front of him?

He started laughing, " What? Where's the girl who kept saying that she'll challenge me into a dance off?" 

She began to get shy all of the sudden. " That girl was probably joking. " 

Eunhyuk scoffed. " Fine. Let me show the dancing king first, then we'll see if you're the danicng queen - " He stopped once he realized what he just said. Hyoyeon began to get shy again and started blushing. Eunhyuk hid his shy feelings by playing a song. " Watch and learn. " He winked at Hyoyeon and went to the middle of the dance floor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVGm-k0ph4s

The moves he did wasnt those smooth kinds. It was more of a pop and lock thing. Hyoyeon was completely amazed by his moves. He didnt miss a single beat and kept dancing. She knew he was good at dancing, but she didnt know he was this good. He always bragged about having such a talent but she never took it seriously. She just watched him dance while Eunhyuk proudly smiled at himself for getting her attention. 

Once he was finished and did his big move which was the drop on the ground thingy, Hyoyeon immediantly gasped. " Doesnt that hurt?!" She yelled.

Eunhyuk laughed. " Im fine. " He sat on his and looked at her, " So what'd you think?" 

" Im going to admit it,you 're actually pretty good at dancing. " Hyoyeon smiled at him. He patted his back and got up, wiping his shoulders. " You're so cocky! " She yelled at him with a laugh and threw his sweater at him.

Eunhyuk caught it in the hair and stuck his tongue at her, " You're just jealous. " 

" Who? Me? Yeah right. " Hyoyeon sarcastically said. 

" Then show me what you got. " He taunted her, " Dont be a scaredy cat. " 

" Im not a cat. " She stuck her tongue. 

Eunhyuk was about to say something but his phone began to to ring. He quickly ran to his phone, " Its mom. I'll be right back. " He said and went out of the room. Now it was just Hyoyeon.

It was tempting to dance for her. Now that she's alone and no one cant judge her. At first she was shy to dance infront of Eunhyuk, but now, seeing him dance? She's afraid to dance in front of him because of what he would think. Since the ' king ' has left. she found an opportunity to dance. 

She quickly went to the speaker and connected her phone. She picked a song and started doing what she loves best, dancing.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS2S2eQ2huQ

The moment she began dancing, she felt good. She hasnt been dancing for so long because she never had time. Dancing again, made her feel alive. She felt as if her mom was teaching and watching her dance. She smiled at herself in the mirror. She felt like no one else was in her world, just her. No problems, no sadness. She's just happy. She missed dancing. 

Her movements were interuppted when Eunhyuk came in clapping. " Wow, you dance pretty well. " He commented. 

" Y-you were watching?" Hyoyeon started to get embaressed. 

" Yup. That phone call wasnt that long you know. " He chuckled. " Anyways, I dont get why you're so shy about dancing, you're pretty good. " His words made her blush. " But of course, you're not as good as me. " He winked, which she responded with snicker. " Can you do pop and lock?" He asked.

That's my speciality. She thought. " Im okay with it. " She shrugged.

" Well, lets see. " He smirked. " I'll pick a song. " He said as he walked towards her phone and picked a random song. 

Hyoyeon knew Eunhyuk wouldnt take no as answer. She sighed, " Fine.. But you have to promise not judge.. " 

" No promises. " He smirked and put the volume up, so he cant hear Hyoyeon argue. 

Hyoyeon sighed once again. Why do I care what he thinks? Just show what you got, Hyoyeon. She thought and started focussing on the song. Knowing what song it is, she began to improvise. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txu_L-i5Lgc

As soon as she started dancing, Eunhyuk was taken back. He saw her dance for a bit, but he didnt expect her to be this good. Her moves wasnt that big but it still impressed him. Especially the way she popped and moved. Her hair flips made Eunhyuk awkward, not like that, but awkward as in his ears were starting to get red, especially the moves in the beginning. He couldnt take his eyes off her, he was just too amazed. Plus, the way she lived her past life, how the heck did she learn how to dance? 

After the song ended, Hyoyeon turned to look at Eunhyuk who was still caught in the moment. " So? What'd you think?" She raised her eyebrows at him. 

It took a second for him to answer, " Uh, G-good. " He cleared his throat. " But is that all you got? " He tried to play it cool. 

Hyoyeon expected more than good, but that didnt bring her down. Since she got more into the mood of dancing, she was all pumped up. That was the thing with Hyoyeon. Once she starts dancing, she'll never stop until she passes out. She walked towards her phone and selected a song, " I was just warming up. " She smirked. Seeing her competitive side and especially that smirk, it sent goosebumps to his arms.

Eunhyuk still tried to play it cool. As soon as the music started, he asked, " You pick this song?" He raised his eyebrows. 

" Its my style. " She smiled, showing her teeth. 

Eunhyuk didnt say anything and thought. She's.. pretty cute.. Eunhyuk began watching her dance again. This time her dance was more tomboy-ish. There was more popping and locking. Her movements matched the beat of the song. He automatically smiled at her. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no-xbKx2zbM

After her last move, Eunhyuk was about to say something but someone popped out of the door as he clapped. " Woah! That was great hyo! " 

Hyoyeon looked at the mirror infront of her to the reflection of Donghae. She turned around with a smile, " Donghae-ah! You saw that?" 

Donghae nodded, " Yup. And honestly, you were great! I was actually pretty amazed. I never expected that from you. " He complimented her as he patted her head. 

Hyoyeon chuckled, " Yah, Im not a dog. " 

He smiled at her laugh. " Why didnt you tell me you dance?" 

" Telling people I dance isnt the first thing I say to people I just met. " She laughed.

As the two joked around and laughed, Eunhyuk felt isolated. He didnt really care if his own bestfriend ignored him, but the fact that Hyoyeon seems so brighter with Donghae, it bothered him a lot. " Uh, guys, Im still here. " Eunhyuk said and waved his hands around.Both Hyoyeon and Donghae looked at him. Eunhyuk gave them a sarcastic smile. " So what are you doing here? " He asked Donghae. 

Donghae walked to the side of the room and took of his sweater, " Since the dance audition is happening in a month, Jaewon hyung asked me to created a choreography for the beginners. He'd ask you," He pointed at Eunhyuk, " But he knew you would say no. " He chuckled.  

" Dance audition?" Hyoyeon asked, getting its attention. 

" Yup. You should join too, you're pretty good. " Donghae cant stop flirting with her, which made Eunhyuk scoff at the side. " I dont think you need to audition though. You might be in the dance team already. " He smiled.

Hyoyeon tilted her head, " How?" 

Donghae walked over to Eunhyuk who was crossing his arms. " Because me and my bestie here are one of the judges. " He said as he put his arm over Eunhyuk's shoulder. " And seeing you dance, you're in. " He gave her a thumps up. 

Hyoyeon smiled, " I want to join, but I want to get in fair and square. " 

" Alright fine, then I guess you have to go. " Donghae pointed at the door with a goofy smile. " Cant let you see the dance Im suppose to make. " 

Hyoyeon stuck her tongue at him. " Fine. " She tried to look at him with a glare but only to start laughing. " I'll see you at school then. " She smiled as she started walking off.

Without thinking, Eunhyuk began to follow her. Since he drove here, Hyoyeon has no ride. But before he could even take his second step, Donghae called him, " Monkey! Where do you think you're going? You're helping me. " He dragged Eunhyuk away from Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon turned around to see Eunhyuk's concerned face. Hyoyeon smiled at him. She felt happy that Eunhyuk looked concerned. It made her feel like he cares for her. " Bye. See you guys at school. " She waved and walked out. 

Eunhyuk watched her leave with a thought. Its too late to walk home.. Why do you have to be so stubborn Hyoyeon?! He thought. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae began to make the choreography. Eunhyuk who was tried focus couldnt. He couldnt stop worrying about Hyoyeon. It was too late, it was dark, what if she gets hurt? Eunhyuk excused himself to go the bathroom and immediantly called her. 

" Hello?" Hyoyeon answered with a calm voice. 

" Yah, where are you?" Eunhyuk asked her.

" I dont know, pro- " 

" You dont know? Aish, I should've drove you home. " 

" Yah, let me finish my sentence first.. I was going to say, I dont know, probably 20 minutes away from your house. " 

" That's still far. And you still dont know exactly where you are. " 

" I know where I am, calm down. Why are you like this?" Hyoyoen laughed. 

Eunhyuk didnt expect her to ask that question and cleared his throat. " B-because i-if something happens to you, E-eomma will get pissed at me. " 

" Mhm. Okay. " She let out a giggle.

" Just call me when you get home, arasso?" He strictly said. 

Yes, Mom. Bye mom. " Hyoyeon laughed and hung up. 

" yah, what did you call - " Before he could say anything else, she already hung up. " Aish. " He said in frustation. But even though he was frustated with her stubborness, he couldnt help but smile. " What the hell, Eunhyuk? Whats wrong with you.. " He started questioning himself.

 

Days passed quickly for everyone. Of course, Gyuri hated Yuri more and cant bring her down. Yuri was proud of herself for finally ' bursting out. ' She's finally one of those girls that every guy wants. But that didnt matter to her, the only person that mattered to her was Yesung. And ever since the dance, Yesung and Yuri have been talking and hanging out more, meaning Hyoyeon's always with Donghae and/or Eunhyuk. Not to mention Gyrui, when she's with Eunhyuk. 

As for Gyuri, she hates Hyoyeon. She hates how every guy talks about her, she hates how she talks to her, she hates how shes with Eunhuk all the time, she hates everything she does. She especially hates how Eunhyuk looks at her. Hyoyeon always tries to tolerate Gyuri, but she's always in her way and manages to find some way to ruin her day. Hyoyeon promised herself not to get in any touble, nothing it will get in a way of her studies. 

Getting in the dance team was pretty easy for Hyoyeon. She was the most advanced dancer out of the whole group. Actually, she didnt even need to audition because Donghae and Eunhyuk already signed her in, but they tricked her into auditioning. Even though they've seen her dance multiple times, they still cant keep their eyes of her. Because of this, Eunhyuk and Donghae couldnt make up their decisions about the other members, they were too busy watching Hyoyeon; good thing there was another judge. Hyoyeon also managed to talk Yuri into the dancing team. Yuri didnt even know she could dance until Hyoyeon pushed her into the audition. 

Hyoyeon thought everything was perfect for her. She could make it through school without people finding out about her past. She always felt bad abouy lying to Yuri, but Hyoyeon had to. She didnt want Yuri to be embaressed because of her. Because Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon let their gaurds down, someone found out where Hyoyeon lived. Donghae. 

Everytime Donghae visited, Hyoyeon was always trapped in her room. But since Eunhyuk thought Hyoyeon was out and both didnt tell anything to each other, Donghae saw her doing her own thing. 

" Hold up, I need to pee. " Donghae said and paused the game. 

" Hurry up. " Eunhyuk said put his controller down. He walked towards the kitchen and took a bag of doritos. 

After Donghae did his business, he was about to step out of the hallway when he heard someone talking down the hall. He found it weird since Eunhyuk said no one was at home. Out of curiousity, he slowly went down the hall and put his ears against the door where the voice is coming from. Isnt that Hyoyeon's voice? He thought and carefully listened to it. 

On the other side, Hyoyeon was talking to the excited Yuri on the phone. 

" Yuri, calm down. He just asked you out. " Hyoyeon laughed and sat on her small single bed. 

Hyoyeon's room wasnt big at all. There was enough space for one person living in there. The room was a square and had a small window by the side. Her bed was on the side and beside it was her small cabinet full of her things. On the other side of the room was a desk for Hyoyeon to work on. Her room wasnt any special at all, Hyoyeon didnt mind at all. 

How can I calm down?" Yuri yelled, " My long time crush asked me out! Just imagine how I feel when your crush asked you out!" She couldnt contain her emotions. 

Hyoyeon just laughed at her friend. " I feel bad for Yesung. " She joked. 

" Yah! Well, I feel bad for - wait. Who do you like?" Yuri began to wonder. " Junho?" 

" Junho's just a friend. I dont really like anyone. " She answered. 

Once she said that, she noticed a shadow moving under her door. She thought it was Eunhyuk playing a prank on her and scoffed. " I'll call you later. I have to do my homework. " 

" Alright, but text me as soon as you're done! Bye! " Yuri said and hung up. 

Hyoyeon quietly walked towards the door with a smirk. You think you could play a joke on me Hyukjae. She thought. Hyoyeon slowly placed her hand on the doorknob and immediantly opened it. " HI, HYUKJ- AHH! " She said in a loud voice but began to sceam when she felt a sudden weight go on top of her. 

Hyoyeon lost her balance and closed her eyes out of reflexes. She felt hands on her waist and back, but it was too late for her. She was already on the ground. But it wasnt just her who was on the ground, someone else was. She still felt a heavy weigh on her body, but she didnt care about that. Alll she cared was something was touching her lips. Hyoyeon opened her eyes and only to see Donghae with wide eyes and his lips glued on to hers. Donghae and Hyoyeon were on the ground with literally no gap between them. They accidently kissed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH! Good ending huh? Hahah, Im trying to get more into the story now >:) haha, no more boring distractions, its time for the real love triangle LOL. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)) TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! NO SILENT READERS!!!