Meeting

Complicated Love

" D-donghae?" Hyoyeon whispered with wide eyes. She didnt know why she was trembling, but she couldnt stop her heart from beating too much. " W-what are yo-you doing here?" 

Donghae continued to look at her before he spoke, " What are you doing here?" He ignored her question. 

" I-I have to go. " She stuttered and quickly walked passed Donghae.

Donghae knew she was going to turn away. He followed Hyoyeon outside, " Yah, are you really running away again? After 3 years, you're doing it again?!" He yelled. Before Hyoyeon could open her car, she stopped and sighed. " You owe me an explaination. " Donghae spoke with a demanding tone. " And an apology. "

Hyoyeon knew he was right. He does deserve an explainatio and especially an apology. although 3 years passed, Hyoyeon still couldnt say no to them. " Meet me at the coffee shop near the mall." She said before opening and entering her car. 

In case she might run away again, Donghae immediantly took out his phone and took a picture of her liscense plate. He then ran to his car and followed Hyoyeons car. 

 

" What happened to you?" Donghae was the first to speak ever since they arrived. 

Hyoyeon avoided eye contact, " I dont wanna stay long, so whatever you wanna say, just say it. " 

Donghae was surprised at her cold attitude but didnt give in, " Hyoyeon, you left us without saying anything. All you left was a stupid note, did you really think that will do anything?" 

" I left for a reason. " She looked at him with no expression, but inside she wanted to cry. Yes she couldve just came back with Donghae and them, but she knew she'll cause trouble, just like the last time. 

" You left because you were forced to. " Donghae continued to look at her.  Hyoyeon still avoided eye contact with him and didnt say anything. " Didnt you ever think of coming back to us?" 

" No, I didnt. " Hyoyeon finally looked at him with sharp eyes, " Because I know everything was gonna turn upside down again. " 

" And how would you know that?" Donghae immediantly replied. 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything, " Look, Donghae, I came back to Korea because of my job, after that m going back to California. So theres no point in talking some sense into me. " She dismissed the conversation and got up. " You have to promise me that you're not going to tell Eunhyuk about this. " 

Donghae stood up and was clearly annoyed of her behaviour, " Are you serious? Eunhyuk still hasnt given up looking for you, and now you're telling not to tell him?" 

Hyoyeon was surprised at how much he grew up. Back then, Donghae wouldnt do much and was the type of person who'll just do whatever, but now, seeing him in a suit and taking responsibilities of Eunhyuk, it made her happy. Of course, Hyoyeon didnt show it and replaced it with strong eyes. " You have to tell him to move on, Donghae. " Hyoyeons voice was a lot softer comparing to before. 

Donghae noticed her sudden change of expression. She wasnt glaring at him anymore, but she was close to tearing up. " Eunhyuk cant keep looking for me. You know that. He has to move on no matter what, because Im not staying here for long. " She said before walking away. 

Donghae watched her leave in disappoinment. Even until now, Hyoyeon cant seem to stand up for herself. She still does whatever it takes to keep her friends safe.. even if it means leaving them. 

 

" Whats up with you?" Jessica managed to get Hyoyeon back to reality, " You got in the finals, shouldnt you be happy?" 

" I am. " Hyoyeon forced a smile. 

Jessica scoffed, " At least you're good at dancing. Cant act for sh it. " She mummbled.

Hyoyeon slapped her on the arm, " Yah, at least I have a talent. What do you do draw clothes?" 

" I dont draw clothes, I design them. " She defended herself, " Dont forget about my voice. " She said in a cocky tone.

" How can I? Its so high pitched and annoying. " Hyoyeon said. 

Jessica slapped her on her head, " You're annoying. " She hissed and got off the couch. 

Hyoyeon chuckled at herself and laid down on the couch. She looked at the ceiling and began to think about her conversation with Donghae. Its been 2 days since she last seen him and all she's been thinking about is them. She knows its better to talk to them but she cant bring herself to because one, she's guilty and two, she knows once she talks to them, she can never leave them again. Its not like she didnt wanna come back, she did, but everytime she keeps thinking about coming back, all the things she's caused in a bad way 3 years ago, made her guilty. She didnt want to hurt her friends but even 3 years passed, she still had no choice, well- she thought she had no choice. 

 

" Yuri, " Someone called. Yuri looked up from her papers and saw one of her friends. 

She smiled and took out her ear phones, " Whats up?" 

" Someones calling you. " Her friends said, " Are you dating him? He's really cute. " Her friend giggled.

Yuri blushed, " If you're talking about Jongsuk, then yes. " She proudly smiled. 

" Jongsuk? No, I meant that guy. " Her friend blushed as she pointed to a man waiting at the other side of the glass wall. 

Yuri looked at him with surprise. She hasnt seen him for months and he suddenly pops out. Actually, the last time they even talked was when he said he'll come visit her once in a while for Hyoyeons sake. Once they made eye contact, Yuri got up and walked towards him. 

 

" Are you sure you dont wanna come with us?" Jessica asked Hyoyeon who was making a dance routine. 

Hyoyeon shook her head and removed her headphones, " Im fine. " She smiled.

Although, they always joke around, Jessica knows when Hyoyeons upset. After all, they have lived in the same house for 3 years. She hated seeing Hyoyeon upset- actually, no one really has seen her upset before. Hyoyeons the type to go along with whatever and doesnt show her feelings, but when her sad feelings are obvious, thats when you know something bad happened. 

" I know you're not telling me, but come on, just come to the mall, it'll ease up your mind. " Jessica tried to convince her. 

" Im fine, dont worry, and plus you know me, dancing eases up my mind too. " Hyoyeon weakly smiled.

Jessica frowned, " Alright, but just call us if you need anything. " 

Hyoyeon nodded in response. Once Jessica and Krystal left the house and entered their car, Krystal spoke, " Whats up with unnie? I never see her like that. " 

Jessica shrugged as she started the car, " I dont know, she wont tell me. " 

" It seems bad; unnies never like that.. " Krystal mummbled. " We should get her something. " She suggested.

" Like what? Alcohol?" Jessica joked.

Krystal snapped her fingers, " Yeah! Thats her favourite thing right?" 

Jessica said it as a joke but when she thought about it, she didnt think it was a bad idea, after all, she does love drinking. " Alright, then I'll drop you off at aunts. " She began to drive. 

Krystal pouted, " What? Why?" 

" Because you cant go into a liquor store and I cant leave you in the car. " Jessica explained.

Krystal pouted then crossed her arms, " Ugh, this . So much for mall.. " She mummbled.

 

" Why are we here?" Yuri asked him as soon as they stopped in front of a house. 

" Hyoyeon.. " He whispered, " She lives here. " He looked at Yuri to see her reaction.

Yuri was surprised at what he said then took another look at the house he parked at. " Yah, Donghae, this isnt something you should be joking about. " She said in a serious tone.

Donghae was taken back a little, " Im not! Why would I be joking?" 

Yuri threatened to hit him, " What is wrong with you? The last time I saw you was like 4 months ago, I think you gotten a little crazy. "  Donghae wanted to speak and defend himself but Yuri continued to talk, " I know you miss Hyoyeon a lot, but I think you need to calm down a little- actually not a little- more like - " 

" Im telling you, Hyoyeon lives here- well, she's visiting but nevermind that! Just come! " Donghae stopped and got out the car. 

" Yah! " Yuri chased after him. She stopped him by pulling onto his jacket, " Hyoyeon does not live here okay? I know who lives here." 

" What?" Donghae looked at her with a confused look then suddenly remembered Eunhyuk dropping off the lost liscense. " W-wait a minute.. She lives here too! that girl with that liscense! " He exclaimed.

Yuri looked at him with a confused look, then suddenly remembered someone dropped off Jongsuks cousins lost liscense. " This is getting really weird. " Yuri mummbled and decided to call someone.

 

" Hey, uh are you home..? ...can you go outside for a minute? Someones wants to see you.. Alright. " She said before hanging up.

" Who was that?" Donghae confusely asked.

Yuri ignored him and dragged him towards the house. The door opened to reveal Jongsuk. " i thought you were at work?" He said as they hugged. 

" I was but this idiot took me out. " She pointed fingers at Donghae. 

" Who is he?" Jongsuk mummbled.

Before Yuri could speak, Donghae spoke first, " Does Kim Hyoyeon live here? Or visit? Whatever, I dont know, her car lives here- well, not her car, but its registered here and I really need to talk to Hyoyeon. " He kept talking without stopping. Yuri looked at him with pity while Jongsuk gave him a weird look. " Anyways, do you know Kim Hyoyeon?" Donghae finally stopped talking. 

Jongsuk gave him a weird look, " Uh, depends.. who are you to her?" 

Although his answer wasnt much, Yuri was a little taken back since she expected him to say no. " Wait- Jongsuk do you know her?" 

" Yeah, shes my cousin- well, step-cousin. " Jongsuk answered.

Yuri was wide eyed. She couldnt believe that she was one step closer to Hyoyeon after all this time. " I TOLD YOU! " Donghae yelled at her face.

" Im so confuse. Can you guys tell me how you know Hyoyeon?" Jongsuk was still lost. 

Yuri was a little surprised and couldnt get herself to talk. " They used to be bestfriends, now tell me where she is! " Donghae eagerly said. 

When Donghae answered, Jongsuk finally caught on. He remembered Yuri talking about her bestfriend who suddenly left. He looked at Yuri with sad eyes and completely ignored Donghae who was waiting for an answer, " Sorry, Yuri, I didnt know. " He inoccently said.

Yuri forced a chuckle, " Its okay, you didnt know right? " 

" Dont worry, you guys will see today. " Jongsuk kindly smiled at Yuri then at Donghae.

 

" Did you tell Eunhyuk?" Yuri was the first to speak to ruin the quiet atmosphere in the car. 

Donghae shook his head, " No, he's in japan right now.. and.. Hyoyeon told me not to tell him. " He said with his head down.

" Wait, Eunhyuk?" Jongsuk said from the drivers seat. Both nodded as a response. " Let me guess, Eunhyuks her ex? boyfriend? love one?" 

Both nodded again. " How do you know? Does she talk about it?" Donghae asked.

" She told us a story, but she didnt tell us names, but I remember the first year we met her, she would mummble Eunhyuk in her sleep. " Jongsuk explained. Yuri and Donghae frowned and sighed. Both of them didnt say anything and stayed quiet. " So about this Eunhyuk, why is he at Japan?" Jongsuk continued the conversation. 

" He goes abroad for business, usually scouting but.. he basically goes to find Hyoyeon. " Donghae frowned as he explained. 

" oh.. " Was all Jongsuk could say. He didnt really know what to say since he was new to the whole thing. 

The whole drive was pretty quiet. Both Donghae and Yuri were trying to figure out what to say. They were nervous but at the same time, they were excited. For 3 long years, they'll finally talk to her, or at least see her. 

 

Hyoyeon was at the backyard doing her routines. It was also one way for her to forget Donghae and the rest. She wanted to erase her mind and replace it with something else. She put the volumn of her music to the highest and focussed on the beat and lyrics. She didnt even care if it was too loud for her ears, she just wanted something to block out all her thoughts. 

" Are you sure she's home?" Yuri asked Jongsuk who kept knocking on the door. 

Jongsuk nodded, " Yeah, I called Jessica, she said she is. " 

" Isnt this your house? Dont you have keys?" Yuri asked.

" I gave it to them, they didnt want me coming over without telling them. " He chuckled. 

Yuri forced a laugh, but Jongsuk could tell she wasnt in a mood to joke around. He held his hand and smiled, " Dont worry, Hyoyeons gonna talk to you. " He comforted her. 

" Did you try calling Hyoyeon?" Donghae ruined the moment. 

" Yeah, but she's not answering. " Jongsuk frowned, " I'll try again. " He said as he talk out his phone.

Before the next song started, she heard her phone ringing. She ran over to check but jumped when she completely forgot about her loud music playing in her ears. Hyoyeon stopped the music and put her headphones down. 

" Hello?" Hyoyeon answered. " Yeah, sorry I had my music playing... Alright. " She said before hanging up. She quickly went to the door and opened it. 

" What- " But before Hyoyeon could even speak, Jongsuk had an inoccent smile on. He then walked in the house to reveal Donghae who was looking at her with sad but excited eyes, while Yuri looked at her with wide eyes. 

" You told me not to tell Eunhyuk, but not Yuri. " Donghae spoke. Hyoyeon was frozen and just stood there, looking at Yuri. " If you dont want to talk to me, at least talk to Yuri. She's the only person who wasnt involved in anything. " 

Yuri could tell Hyoyeon wasnt ready to talk, which made her depressed. She tried not to make it obvious, but she couldnt stop her feelings from showing. Hyoyeon was oblivious to this and felt more guilty. 

Since no one was talking and was just standing there, Jongsuk decided to break the silence. " Why dont you guys go inside, I'll buy food or something. " He awkwardly said. 

" N-no.." Yuri was the one who spoke first before Hyoyeon, " I mean, no its okay. I thnk Hyoyeon needs some time. I-I'll just go. " She said as she frowned. She stepped back and was about to turn away when Hyoyeon spoke.

" Wait, " Hyoyeon suddenly said. Yuri turned around and had a little hope in her eyes. " Come inside. " She offered.

The boys wanted the girls to have some time alone and left the house to get some food. as for Yuri and Hyoyeon, well it was awkward for them. No one really knew how to start a conversation without being emotional. The 2 were just sitting there on the dining table.

" H-how are you?" Hyoyeon stuttered. 

" Pretty good.. " Yuri forced a small chuckle. " how about you?" 

" Same. Feels weird to be back though. " She softly chuckled. " Are you and Yesung still..?"

Yuri shook her head. 

Hyoyeon felt bad once again. " I-Im sorry, I didnt know. " 

" its alright, i guess this means you dont know Im dating Jongsuk?" She chuckled.

Hyoyeon was wide eyed at first, " Really?" She asked which got a nod from Yuri. Hyoyeon laughed at out loud then stopped when she realized how big of her reaction was. " Sorry. " She cleared .

Yuri chuckled a little and felt more comfortable that Hyoyeon was starting to show herself more. " Is it a bad thing or?" She didnt quite get why she was laughing though. 

" Its just- well, I never really imagine Jongsuk dating someone like you- in a good way. " Hyoyeon corrected herself, " Anyways, Jongsuks really lucky to have you. " 

Yuri smiled and didnt know what to say. But she did notice an old habit of Hyoyeon. Back then, when Hyoyeon would want to ask a question but cant because it might get things awkward, she'll always shake her knee and tap her table with her fingers. Yuri chuckled at herself and was glad that she didnt change. 

" If you're wondering, " Yuri spoke, " Yesung and I broke up because well- we both wanted different things. He wanted to become a singer and I wanted to stay here and finish college. Of course we tried long distance relationship but it didnt really work out.. you know, I guess we just meet new people. " She explained.

Hyoyeon felt sypathetic and guilty again. She felt bad for not being with her bestfriend  when she needed her the most. " Im sorry I wasnt there for you. " She frowned. 

Yuri shrugged, " Its alright. Its in the past, I moved on. " 

" You know I had no intention of hurting you. I had to leave. " Hyoyeon began to open up. " Im really sorry. " 

Yuri shrugged again, " Its in the past, remember? And plus, you're here. Thats the good thing. " She smiled.

Hyoyeon frowned again. " Im not staying here you know.. Im going back after my dance concert.. "

As soon as she said that, Yuri frowned but then shrugged again after, " Arent you forgetting something? Im dating Jongsuk. " She laughed a little.

Hyoyeon chuckled softly. " Im serious though.. You know I cant stay here anymore. I started a new life there. " 

" Well.. You can start a new life here, with us. " Yuri suggested with a smile. 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and shook her head, " You know I cant. " 

Yuri sighd and rolled her eyes, " You cant? Why is that? Because someone forced you? Because you're scared that we might get hurt again? " It was obvious that Yuri was getting annoyed of Hyoyeon who cant seem to look at the situation in their point of view. " Hyoyeon, its been 3 years, dont you think we can take care of ourselves now?" 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and avoided eye contact with her. 

Yuri scoffed and rolled her eyes once again, " I cant believe Eunhyuks wasting his time looking for you. " 

Hyoyeon was taken back by what she said. She never thought that yuri would say something like that in front of her. " What are you trying to say?" She tried to keep herself calm. 

" Eunhyuks wasting his time looking for someone who doesnt even wanna come back. Instead of looking for you for these past years, he couldve been successful with some business things or whatever. " Yuri said. 

Hyoyeon was suprised. she was surprised at how much Yuri changed. " You know what? Out of everyone, I thought that you would understand me the most. " 

" I do understand you, but its you who doesnt understand us. Didnt you ever think of how we would feel? " 

" When I left you guys, I thought about everything, even the things I did to you guys. " 

" You thought of the bad things you did, what about being my friend? what about Eunhyuk and Donghae who changed just to make you happy? " Yuri began to change her tone into something Hyoyeon never heard. Yuri was more brave and tough. " Where the hell is the girl who I once knew? The girl who taught me how to stand up to Gyuri? The girl who was brought down so many times but still go up? Now, all you do is give up and think about yourself, y- " 

Hyoyeon was clearly annoyed and immediantly stood up, " You have no right to judge who I am right now! I spent my years training to become what I wanted to be! I dont know whats gotten into you but I certianly wont sit around and let you talk to me like that! You're suppose to understand what Im dealing with right but you havent been by my side all those years so you cant do - " 

" I WOULDVE BEEN BY YOUR SIDE BUT YOU RAN OFF, SO DONT BLAME ME FOR THE CHOICE YOU MADE! " Yuri stood up and yelled. 

The 2 were so ready to fight that they didnt notice Jongsuk and Donghae watching them. Jongsuk immediantly ran in between them while Donghae was standing at the back. He too was surprised at how much they both changed. 

" I think its time for you to go. " Hyoyeon looked at her with sharp eyes. 

Yuri scoffed and walked away. " Lets go Donghae, I dont wanna waste my time here anymore. " She said and walked out the house. 

" You really have changed Hyoyeon.. " Donghae said to her before following Yuri. 

Once the door closed, Jongsuk looked at hyoyeon, " Whats wrong with you? You're never lke this. " 

" I-I dont know.. " Hyoyeon was heart broken. This was the first time Yuri ever yelled at her like that. Even if you compare it to that time Yuri found out. This time, Yuri was tougher, she had some guts to stand up to Hyoyeon. 

" Whatever it is, you better stop it before they really do disppear from your life. " Jongsuk looked at her with disappointed eyes before heading out as well. 

 

" You're really something else, huh Hyo. " Jessica said once Hyoyeon told her what happened. " Actually that Yuri girl is really something. Jongsuk better watch out.." 

" I just dont understand why she would say that to me. " Hyoyeon sadly said. 

" I do, " Jessica raised her hand, " Its obvious shes mad. Think about it, did you really think she wouldnt be angry after her bestfriend left her with just a letter?" 

" If this is a way for you to give me advice, its not working. " She was about get up but Jessica stopped her. 

" Im serious. What if Yuri left without a word and just a letter? Wouldnt you be angry? Hyoyeon, its been 3 years, she bottled up her anger and depression for 3 years. " Jessica frowned. Hyoyeon didnt say anything and kept her head down. " I know what you're trying to do. You're pushing them away because you want them to stop looking for you, you dont want their hopes up anymore. "  Hyoyeon knew Jessica was right and didnt say anything. 

 

 

" What now?" Jongsuk had visited Yuri the next day to check up on her. They were both in her room with the TV playing. " You're really gonna stop talking to her?" He looked at her. 

Yuri shook her head, " Of course not." Her voice was still weak. " I thought saying those things could get into Hyoyeons head. "

" Knowing her, she's probably thinking about it right now. " Jongsuk said. 

" She really has changed, she - " Yuri was cut off by Jongsuk. 

" Ani, she didnt. " He smiled at her, " That was the first time I ever saw her like that, but I guaruntee you, she hasnt changed. Hyoyeon is the type who does whatever to keep others happy- in your case, she'll do whatever to keep you guys safe. " 

" She's making things so complicated. " Yuri sighed out of frustation. " Why cant she just come back to us? Aish, its not like we're teenagers, years passed, we can take care of ourselves. " She frowned. 

Jongsuk hated seeing his girlfriend depressed and came up with a plan, " You know, Hyoyeon is also the type who usually gives up when getting forced. " He smirked. 

" I can see that. " Yuri mummbled. 

" I didnt mean it like that. " He chuckled, " I mean if you keep forcing her to stay then she'll stay, trust me. I always force and bother Hyoyeon to do something I want. " 

" How are you so sure?" Yuri looked at him. " Its different between you guys. "

" Hyoyeon obviously loves you guys, she's just being stupid about it. " Jongsuk said. " So why dont you guys take advantage of it? well, in a good way. Just keep forcing her, better yet do something that you guys used to do in the past- that'll probably make her realize how much she misses you guys. " 

Yuri smirked at his idea, " Or why dont we just bring someone she cant say no to. " 

" Arent we a good couple?" Jongsuk high fived Yuri. 

 

Donghae made sure that today he had no schedules and such. Yuri and Jongsuk explained the plan to him which he thought was pretty obvious. They all sat in his car waiting for that certain person to come out of the building. 

" Right there! " Yuri pointed to the red haired man who was wearing sunglasses. 

Donghae opened the window and yelled, " YAH, EUNHYUK. OVER HERE. " 

Eunhyuk looked at where the voice was and immediantly apologized for his rude behaviour. He walked towards Donghaes car and put his luggage in her trunk. Once he opened the door, he was surprised to see Yuri and a stranger. 

" Yuri? What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk then looked at Jongsuk, " And who's - " 

" Thats Yuri's boyfriend, Jongsuk. " Donghae cut him off. " Now get in. " 

Eunhyuk was lost but still followed his order. " So.. uh.. why are we all here?" He asked as soon as Donghae started driving.  No one answered and ignored him which bothered Eunhyuk. " Is someone gonna answer me or..?" He waited for a response then decided to shut his mouth. " Wait, can someon at least tell me why Yuris boyfriend is here?" 

" Because he knows where to go. " Yuri anwered. 

" Go where?" Eunhyuk looked at Jongsuk. 

" Its a surprise- like a welcome back thing you know. " Yuri smiled. 

Eunhyuk weirdly looked at Yuri then at Jongsuk. " Is this some kind of Hyoyeon thing?" he asked. 

Everyone didnt expect him to say that and panicked, " U-uh, no. What are you talking about?" 

" Well, I havent seen you for months and its so random to see you- uh no offense. " Eunhyuk said. " 

" Fine its a Hyoyeon thing. " Donghae was the first to speak. Yuri looked at him with a panicked look. Donghae used the rear view mirror to look at her and gave her a ' i-got-this' look. " You're working so hard to find Hyoyeon so we just wanna thank you. " 

" Oh, theres no need for that. " Eunhyuk smiled. 

" We have to. " Yuri and Donghae smiled. 

" Okay, then why is Jongsuk-sshi coming? Not in a rude way." He looked Jongsuk was was quiet the whole time. 

" He knows the way to this resturant. Apparently its really good. " 

" O-Oh, I see. " Eunhyuk nodded. 

The one thing why they always take advantage of Eunhyuk was because he's always gullable and will trust anythiing they say- no matter how stupid it is. The rest of the ride was quiet since Donghae, Yuri or Jongsuk might say something to spoil the suprise. 

Eunhyuk was the first to speak when they stopped at a dance studio. " Uh, why are we here?" 

Everyone ignored Eunhyuk. Donghae looked at Jongsuk and asked, " So when is she done her practice?"

" She should be getting out now. " Jongsuk looked at the time. 

" Who?" Eunhyuk asked. Being annoyed and bothered by them who kept ignoring his questions, he wouldnt quit saying, " Who? tell me! Who? who? who?" 

All 3 of them were annoyed of Eunhyuk and wished she could come out now so he could stop. Jongsuk found it funny and finally got the reason why Hyoyeon would date him. 

Eunhyuk finally stopped when, Yuri yelled. " YAH. " He looked at Yuri with a clueless expression. " Turn around. " She smiled.

Eunhyuk weirdly looked at her then turned around to see someone talking with her friends. He was wide eyed. She still had her shiny blond hair and her eye smile she always had. " H-how di-did you.. " He looked at Donghae and Yuri. 

" Dating her cousin. " Yuri smiled and pointed at Jongsuk who smiled. 

" And I saw performing. " Donghae smiled.  Eunhyuk was dumbfounded and looked at Hyoyeon who was laughing with her friends. " Well, what the hell are you doing? Get out! " Donghae chuckled.

Eunhyuk widely smiled and nodded. He immediantly got out of the car and began walking towards her. The more he got closer to her, the more his heart began to pound. His knees were getting weak and wanted to give up but when he looks at Hyoyeon, his body just automatically goes to her. She still had that sweet but loud laugh he loves. He couldnt believe his ears; he finally gets to hear her voice, that voice hes been dreaming about. 

The more he got closer, he noticed more of her body. She was wearing baggy sweatpants and a red sleevless shirt. Although it was nothing, the outfit showed her figure. She managed to mainain her curves and amazing body all these years. 

" Alright, bye, Luna! See you tomorrow! " Hyoyeon smiled at her friend who was going the opposite direction. Hyoyeon was beginning to walk towards her car until a voice she's been wanting to hear for 3 years called her. 

" Hyoyeon-ah. " He softly called her. 

Hyoyeon slowly turned around and wasnt that shocked that Eunhyuk would show up since she knew Yuri and Donghae would tell him. Actually she was wondering why they took so long to tell him. 

Her heart couldnt stop beating out of excitement and being nervous but at the same time, her mind was telling her to stay strong. 

" Hyoyeon. " Eunhyuk said once again before walking up to her. He pulled her into his arms and tightly hugged her. " I missed you so much. " He whispered. He closed his eyes and continued to hug her tighter. He let his tears out and enjoyed this moment.

Hyoyeon was frozen and didnt know what to do. Her arm was slowly going up and kept debating whether she should hug him or push him away. Her heart was betting too fast and her knees were going weak. 

In the car, Yuri and Jongsuk smiled at the 2. Yuri missed seeing those 2 together. She looked at Donghae to tell him to drive away but she frowned once she saw his expression; he was in pain. 

Donghae thought he was over Hyoyeon, but he wasnt. It still hurt him to see Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk together; he still wasnt used to the pain. To him, it felt like it'd hurt more everytime they see each other. He sniffed and managed to wipe his tears away. " We should leave them alone. " He forced a laugh and drove away. 

Yuri patted his shoulder and gave him a smile to comfort him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally!! They meet!! Next chapter might take long since i have this huge exam soo.. Please waiting!! TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! IM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS!!