Falling in love again

Complicated Love

it was hard for Hyoyeon, but after a moment of reminiscing his touch and their past, she finally pushed him off. Eunhyuk didnt mind and continued to smile, " W-where have you been? " He asked.

Hyoyeon missed his voice but managed to keep herself strong. She just kept staring at him, the man she would always dream about. " I-I have to go. " She said and immediantly walked to her car.  Eunhyuk didnt hesitate to follow her and once she opened her car, he went in the passengers seat. " What do you think you're doing?" Hyoyeon stared at him with sharp eyes 

" I have no car and i dont know how to get home. " Eunhyuk shrugged and put his seatbelt on. 

" There's something called a taxi. " Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. 

Eunyuk took out his wallet and revealled it to Hyoyeon, " See, no cash. and this?" He took out his credit card and broke it in half. Hyoyeon scoffed and glared at him. He took out his phone and showed her, " And see? Its dead. " He shrugged. " You and I both know you owe me. Take me out for BBQ or something. " Eunhyuk whined. " I just came from japan and im hungry. " 

At least ask nicely.. Hyoyeon thought. She sighed and knew he was right though. She started the car and drove off. 

During the drive, Eunhyuk couldnt keep his eyes off her. To him, she was still beautiful as ever. His heart kept beating faster everytime she would look at him with a glare. She didnt even seem threatening to him and just smiled. 

" What do you want?" Hyoyeon got annoyed but inside she couldnt stop blushing. 

" Nothing, " He shrugged and looked the other way to hide his smile. 

This time it was Hyoyeons turn to admire him. Luckily, they stopped at a red light because no matter how hard she tried to tell her eyes to stop looking at him, it didnt work; it was like they were glued to him. She couldnt stop looking at his sharp jawline that she always admired but the thing she hasnt stopped loving was his stupid gummy smile. 

Hyoyeon was so into it that she didnt realize the light turning green. All the cars honked at her which made her get back to reality. From the corner of her eye, she could see Eunhyuk quietly chuckling. 

" How did you even get your liscense? You didnt steal it did you?" Eunhyuk decided to joke around to get the atmosphere more comfortable. 

" I came back last year and stayed for 6 months. " Hyoyeon answered without looking at him. She knew she couldnt see the reaction she'll get. 

Eunhyuk immediantly frowned. " Oh. " Was all he said. I was so focussed on finding her somewhere else that I forgot that she could even come back sooner. He thought. " You didnt think of coming back?" He hesitated to ask. 

" Can we not talk please? I just wanna drive. " She ignored the question. 

Eunhyuk nodded. He looked out the window and frowned. Although he was sitting beside Hyoyeon, it seemed like she was still far away. 

When they finally stopped at a small resturant, the atmosphere was getting more tense. Eunhyuk always took sneaky glances at Hyoyeon whenever she was looking. Everytime Eunhyuk would ask her questions, she always managed to change the subject by calling the waiter or something. After they finished eating, Hyoyeon suddenly gave money to Eunhyuk. 

" Here, use this for taxi. " She gave the money to Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk frowned as he looked at it. He immediantly thought of something and began acting. He clenched onto his stomach and groaned, " Ow, ugh, my stomach hurts. Aish.. " 

" What now?" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. 

" I-I think I have indigestion.. " He groaned, " This is all your fault.. You fed me so much.. Ugh.. " He continued acting. 

Hyoyeon suspiciously looked at him and rolled her eyes once again. " Get in the car. " She said before walking towards the drivers seat. 

Euhyuk smirked and got in. Once she came in the car, he started acting again. Hyoyeon continued to look at him and put on a sly smile. She drove to a small building that caught Eunhyuks attention. " W-why are we here?" He stuttered. 

" You have indigestion right?" She raised her eyebrows, " Dont tell me you were faking it. " She glared at him.  Eunhyuk constantly shook his head and put on a groaning-pained face. " Come on, lets go. " She said before getting out the car. 

Hyoyeon lead him into the room which already gave Eunhyuk goosebumps. " Annyeonghaseyo. My friend here has indigestion and Im just wondering, do you have some kind of method to cure it?" She kindly asked the doctor. 

" Oh yes, yes, of course. " The doctor smiled, " Come sit. " He pointed at the chair in front of his desk. 

Hyoyeon pushed Eunhyuk to the chair and made him sit down. Eunhyuk watched the doctor take out and open a small case. Once he saw what was in it, he began to panic. His eyes immediantly went wide and began sweaty. " U-uh, I dont thi-think- " He tried saying something as he stood up but Hyoyeon forced him to sit down. 

" Dont be scared. Its just a small needle. " The doctor smiled, " I'll use it to poke you which will get the blood moving. " 

Once the doctor say ' poke ' Eunhyuk shook his head. Hyoyeon managed to get his wrist and gave it to the doctor. Eunhyuk wanted to tell the truth to Hyoyeon, but he didnt want her thinking that he's a liar. Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon with a pleading look which caused Hyoyeon to smile a little. This reminded of the time, Dahae took Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and along with his friends to donate blood. It was a funny scene that Hyoyeon could never forget; it made her realize how much of a baby Eunhyuk was. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRpYjriszd4

Knowing Hyoyeon wont stop the doctor, he immediantly closed his eyes and waited for the pain to come. He turned his head away and grabbed Hyoyeons hand. His action surprised Hyoyeon. She didnt realize how much she missed his touch. she stared at their hands for a moment and couldnt help but get her heart to start beating faster. Hyoyeon knew this was wrong and told herself to be stronger. Hyoyeon needs to make sure that she cant fall in love with Eunhyuk all over again. 

Because he was too scared, he didnt realize Hyoyeon letting go of his hand. Hyoyeon managed to slip money into his jacket and slowly began to stand up. She held in her tears when she heard Eunhyuk calling her name. " Hyoyeon-ah.. Is it there? Did he do it?" He asked like he was a little kid. 

Hyoyeon sniffed and shook her head, " A-ani. N-not yet.. " She replaced her tears with a chuckle, " Just hang in there. " She began walking away. It was hard to walk away from her love one again, especially without a word. She quickly walked out of the office and out of the building. 

" N-now is it in? " Eunhyuk asked. Hearing no response, he opened his eyes and looked to see Hyoyeon gone. He immediantly took his hand away and looked around the room. " Wh-where's the girl?" He asked the doctor. 

" She already left. " The doctor answered, completely clueless of whats happening.

Eunhyuk immediantly stood up and bowed. " T-thank you. I-I have to go! " He quickly said before running out the building. He went inside just to see Hyoyeons car driving away. He didnt hesitate to chase after it and banged on the car. " YAH! " 

Hyoyeon stopped the car and opened the window. " Use the money I gave you, its in your jacket. " She said without looking at him. " Please, dont try to find me again, its better like this. " She said and drove off. 

Everything was happening to fast and left Eunhyuk standing there. Although, Hyoyeon just left him again, he didnt seem heartbroken like last time. He just stared at the car and slightly smiled. " Hyoyeon-ah, did you really think I'd listen to you?" He mummbled to himself. 

The next day, Hyoyeon called in absent for her practice. Not because of Eunhyuk but because of something else. When everything from the past started coming back, she knew today was the right time. She knew she had to face her worst past that she'd been trying to fun away from.She drove to a certain neighbourhood, the place she hated the most. 

 

Jessica was about to go to sleep again, when someone knocked on the door. Right when she opened it, she was greeted by Yuri, " Annyeong. My names, Yuri, I- " 

" YOU'RE JONGSUKS GIRLFRIEND! " Jessica exclaimed. 

Yuri was a little surprise from her sudden high pitched voice. Yuri laughed a little, " Yy-yeah.. Anyways, uhm, is Hyoyeon here?" 

" Nope, she went to visit her.. uh, dad. " She awkwardly said. Seeing Yuri frozen and shocked reaction, Jessica frowned, " Yeah, i was pretty surprised when she told me but I guess she's finally trying to move on from her past you know? " 

Yuri began to frown, " Uhm, whats Hyoyeonnies number?"

" Its xxx-xxx-xxx, " Jessica answered. 

" Thanks, nice meeting you!" Yuri said before rushing to her car. 

Jessica waved and was a little clueless about why she was acting like that. She shrugged it off and quickly went to bed. 

Yuri tried calling Hyoyeons number but of course, she didnt answer. 

" Excuse me, " Hyoyeon went to the office of the prison. " Im looking for Kim Jaehyun, Im his daughter. " 

The officer looked at the papers and was a little confuse, " Sorry, but we dont have a Kim Jaehyun. " 

Hyoyeon tilted her head, " A-are you sure? Can you please check again. " She pleaded. 

 

Seeing Hyoyeon with said eyes, the officer nodded again and double checked. After a moment of looking in the computer, the officer decided to look in the files. After finding something, Hyoyeon saw his expression frown, which made her get nervous. 

 

Yuri changed her direction and went to the place where she'll likely be. She looked around the area and frowned once she saw Hyoyeon standing in front of a gravestone. Yuri frowned and immediantly got out of the car. 

Hyoyeon knew her presence and didnt even look back, " He commited suicide.. Its my fault. " She mummbled. " He ended his life and I didnt know about it for a year." 

Yuri patted her shoulder with a frown, " Its not your fault. This was his decision. " 

" I wasnt there for him when he needed me the most. No one was here that loved him- and he thought that killing himself was the solution. " Hyoyeon began to cry. 

Yuri hugged her, " Shh, stop crying. This is not your fault okay? He felt guilty for all the things he did, especially to you, he couldnt bare to live with that guilt. " 

" How would you know?" Hyoyeon sniffed. 

" Because before he died, he left a letter. " Once Yuri said that Hyoyeon immediantly looked at her, " When he died, it was all over the news, Eunhyuk claimed his stuff along with the letter, but Eunhyuk also knew that you wouldnt come to him first if you ever come back. He knew you would come to me first, so.. he gave me all of your dads stuff. " 

" A-and you still have it?" Hyoyeon looked at her. 

" Of course, even if you were running away from us, I knew that you had to see your dad some day. " Yuri smiled.

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon drove to Yuris house right away. She wanted Hyoyeon to read the letter as soon as possible. Yuri lead her to the corner of the room and opened the glass cabinet. She took out a small vase and opened it to take out the letter. 

" I'll give you a minute. " Yuri said, knowing that Hyoyeon will need her alone time. 

Hyoyeon stared at the old letter. It was wrinkly and brown, it was obvious it was from years ago. She sat down on the chair near by and began to read. 

Hyoyeon-ah, Im writing this letter to apologize. You grew up a lot havent you? The last time I saw was a year ago, remember? Even though we didnt talk, I remember seeing your face, but you didnt want to talk to me and left. I understand why, when you left and told me how you felt 3 years ago, I could not forget about it; it was like the same pain I felt when your mom left us. I know it may not seem like I didnt love you, it was hard for me. I needed to take out my anger on something.. on you. Im sorry. I hurt and caused pain for years and yet I didnt realize it. I do not expect you to accept my apology, but I just want you to know that Im truly sorry for the damage I've caused.  I felt like I didnt deserve to live anymore.. because of all the things I did.. Please take care of yourself.. You're eomma would've been so proud of you.. Keep making her proud, Hyoyeon. 

Every word she read made her cry. She felt proud of her dad, he finally learned his lesson. What made her cry is she couldnt say, ' yes, I forgive you. ' to him anymore. She couldnt invite him to her dance concerts, she couldnt ask him to live with her, she couldnt do anything with him anymore. Its true when she visited Korea last year, she was planning on seeing her dad, but she bring herself to. 

" I'll make you and eomma proud, appa. " Hyoyeon smiled with tears when she said the word appa, it felt like a long time not saying appa, it also felt great to her. 

Ever since that day, Hyoyeon became more motivated and of course, her and Yuri became closer again. although, Hyoyeon doesnt talk to her a lot, she started feeling more comfortable around her. As for Yuri, she knew not to bring up anything about California and all that, she was just happy that the 2 are finally getting along. Even though they get along, Yuri and Hyoyeon dont hang out a lot, Hyoyeon knew Yuri will somehow change her mind and is always hesitant to see her, but everytime she sees her (( because of Jongsuk )) its like Hyoyeon forgets that the 2 even fought. 

Just because Yuri and Hyoyeon were okay, it doesnt mean Donghae and Eunhyuk were okay. Hyoyeon had no trouble avoiding Donghae since Donghae is also avoiding her. He didnt want to get hurt again and not see her for a while. As for Eunhyuk, well- he was beginning to get annoying. He would visit Hyoyeon at practice everyday. Eunhyuk even pretended to be a scouting for a dancer- its true that his company is looking for dancers, but of course, he was just using that as an excuse. 

" Alrights, guy. " Jaewon got everyones attention. " I know all of you guys are wondering why a man always comes here to watch, well I was wondering as well and decided to ask him. " 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and didnt want to listen to this. 

" It turns out he is Lee Hyukjae, the future CEO of an entertainment company. " Jaewon smiled as everyone gasped, " He was looking for dancers and he even said some people caught his eyes. " 

" HYOYEON. " Almost half the class yelled Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon scoffed, " Yah! I didnt do anything. " 

" He's always looking at you! " Luna giggled. 

" We thought he was some kind of stalker at first. " Kai and Taemin added. 

Hyoyeon scoffed again, " Whatever, even if he asks me to join his stupid company, I. Am. Not. Going. " She made it clear. 

" Yeah right! " Everyone laughed, " We see how you look at the guy too! " 

Hyoyeon had an offended look. Before she could talk, everyone started yelling. 

" You act like you wanna kill him but ever since he came in, you're always zoning out and falling! " Her friends said. 

" Yah! I just met him! I dont even know that guy! " Hyoyeon defended herself.

" Okay there. Whatever you say. " Everyone sarcastically said. 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, " You guys are such.. ugh. what do you want me to say?" She asked them as they laughed, " Oh, oppa is so hot, the way his eyes sparkle. oh my, and the way he talks gets me! And his beautiful red hair just makes me to kiss him! Oppa is too cute! " She acted like a crazy fangirl to give them what they want. " Is that what you guys want?" She scoffed, but when noticed everyone trying to hold their laugh in and looking behind her, she knew exactly who was behind her. 

She slowly turned around, praying that he wasnt there. She sighed and rolled her eyes once she saw Eunhyuk with his arms crossed and had a little smirk. She turned around and glared at everyone in the room. 

Practice soon started. The choreographers decided to change it up a little, they decided to make Hyoyeon dance to a slow hip hop song. they wanted to see how it looks and if it fits for the competition. Even if Hyoyeon looked like she knew what she was doing, she admits she was having a hard time; she was so used to dancing to upbeat music. Plus, she couldnt focus with Eunhyuk staring at her all the time. 

Since Hyoyeon was one of the finalist, the choreographers carefully watched her. They knew someone was wrong, although Hyoyeon could do the dance, she was still missing the feeling of the song. They let the dance rehersal go for another 30 minutes before dismissing everyone. As for Hyoyeon, she stayed behind to practice her routine. 

" why dont you rest up?" Jaewon stopped the music. 

Hyoyeon wiped her sweat, " Ani, Im fine. " 

" You do know this is just practice right? This isnt your real routine for the competition. " Jaewon stated. " We just wanna see how you do with different beats of music; if you dont wanna do slow songs, its fine. " 

" No, I want to. " She immediantly said, " I really wanna do something different for this competition. " 

Jaewon sighed, " Alright, but just dont stress about it okay? If you're uncomfortable with the dance, just tell us. " 

Hyoyeon nodded and gave a kind smile. Jaewon turned around and left the room. He turned the corner to be shocked by Eunhyuk. " A-annyeonghaseyo, Hyukjae-sshi. " He bowed.

Eunhyuk chuckled and patted his back, " Dont call me that, just Eunhyuk. and plus, you're older than me. " 

Jaewon smiled and nodded, " So, you were watching her right?

Eunhyuk acted inoccent, " W-watch who?" 

He pointed at the dance room he just exit, " Hyoyeon. " 

" O-oh, wh-why would I be watching her?" He obviously didnt want his feelings to be known. 

" Arent you doing a scouting thing..?" Jaewon slowly asked.

Eunhyuk snapped his fingers, " O-oh, ya! I-I mean yeah, I was watching her, she's pretty good. " He gave a nervous laugh. 

" Alright, Im glad you think that. Hyoyeon is one of my best dancers; i thought you would think she's not that good and all. " Jaewon smiled. 

" Why would you say that? She looks pretty amazing. " Eunhyuk smiled. 

" She is, but this week isnt her best. She's been off a lot lately. " Jaewon frowned, " I just hope she'll feel better when the competition comes, you should really consider her. " He smiled. 

Eunhyuk smiled, " Im already thinking about it. " 

Jaewon widely smiled, " She wont disappoint you. " He shook hands with Eunhyuk to show his gratitude before leaving. 

Eunhyuk watched Hyoyeon dance by slightly opening the door. She kept messing up the choreography and kept sighing out of frustation. Eunhyuk felt bad and decided to help her out. 

He walked in the room which surprised Hyoyeon. " What are you doing here?" She was already putting on her cold personality. 

" You're off beat. " He began lecturing her, " And its clearly obvious that you're not feeling the song. Judges hate that. You're supposed to connect with it. " 

Hyoyeon scoffed, " If you're here to criticize my dancing, can you leave. " 

" You're lucky Im helping you out; Ive been to a lot of dance competitions. " Eunhyuk crossed his arms and gave a sly smile, " I see judges vote the best people out because they dont ' feel ' the song. " 

Hyoyeon couldnt be in the same room as him and scoffed. She packed her stuff in her gym bag and walked passed Eunhyuk. But before she could even go far, Eunhyuk caught her hand which made her stop. 

" Im trying to help you out. " Eunhyuk said with a soft voice. 

Hyoyeon gulped and held her feelings in, " I dont need help. " She took her hand away. 

Eunhyuk didnt give up and took her hand again, " You wanna win dont you?" He raised his eyebrows. Hyoyeon knew he was right; she did need help. Seeing Hyoyeon avoiding eye contact but not moving away, Eunhyuk knew he got her attention. Hyoyeon dropped her gym bag on the ground and walked towards the stereo. She played the song and taunted Eunhyuk. 

" Go, if you think you're so good then dance. " Hyoyeon glared at him. 

Eunhyuk smirked and walked towards her. Hyoyeon wanted to back away but because of the mirror wall, she was stuck on one spot. She walked passed him but couldnt go far since he caught her wrist. Before Hyoyeon could react, Eunhyuk pulled her closer. Hyoyeon felt a shiver go down her spine as soon as she felt Eunhyuks hot breath on her neck. She turned her head away and tried to walk away but Eunhyuk pulled her closer again. He took a moment to look at her neck then at her shy face. He smiled to himself and lead the dance, which surprised Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon let her arms relax as Eunhyuk held it. Because of his charisma, Hyoyeon lost it and let him dance. He spun her and held her close which Hyoyeon loved, but not admitting. The dance went on with Eunhyuk holding her waist and swaying her from side to side. His actions made her blush and she felt like she was getting hypnotized by his simple moves.  ( Dance is like the one from Super Juniors Evanesce. ) 

The final move was to spin her, which made the 2 of them to face each other. Hyoyeon didnt have any reaction and just stared at his eyes; she couldnt stop but fall inlove with him all over again. Eunhyuk smiled at himself for winning Hyoyeons heart again. The 2 enjoyed a short moment before Eunhyuks eyes went down to her lips. Of course Hyoyeon was oblivious to this and knew she had to stop. She was so busy debating whether to walk away or not that she didnt realize Eunhyuk leaning it. 

Right when he was only an inch away, Hyoyeon suddenly remembered the past. She turned his head away which obviously hurt Eunhyuk. " I have to go. " She said before walking away towards her bag. She quickly left the room leaving Eunhyuk dumbfounded. He was so sure that Hyoyeon finally opened up her heart again; he couldnt let her leave like this and ran for her. 

" Hyoyeon! Wait! " He yelled but of course, Hyoyeon ignored him. Before she could leave the building, he had a chance to hold her shoulder. " Whats wrong?" 

Hyoyeon looked away, " Can you please leave me alone? How many times do I have to tell you?" She yanked her hand away and walked away. 

" Why are you like this?" Eunhyuk followed her outside. " You're making everything worse. " 

Hyoyeon turned around and held her tears, " Fine, Im making everything worse, which means you should leave. " 

" You know Im not going to. " Eunhyuk shook his head and looked her with sad eyes.

" Aish, dont you get the hint?" Hyoyeon pushed him, " I've been running away from you for 3 years, 3 long years, Eunhyuk. I never intended to see or even look for you when I came back. As soon as I saw you, what did I do? I left you again, now do you still want a girl who'll keep leaving you? Huh? Do you?" She pushed him once more as she tried hard not to cry. " You need to move on, Eunhyuk. There's no point in chasing for someone who'll just keep leaving you, there's no point because- " Hyoyeon paused and clenched onto her sweats, " Because I stopped loving you. " 

Eunhyuk was shocked that she said it. He swore Hyoyeon still had feelings for him by the way he acts. He didnt wanna look like a fool in front of her and held his tears. His mind was blank and was just staring at Hyoyeon with hurt eyes. To him, it felt like his whole world was destroyed.  

It wasnt just Eunhyuk who was in pain but also Hyoyeon. It hurted her to see Eunhyuk in pain because of her and it also hurt her to say something like that to her love one. " N-now for th-the last time, lets just stop this. " She said with a weak voice. 

Not wanting to see Eunhyuk in pain, she immediantly walked towards her car leaving Eunhyuk blankly staring at the ground. Hyoyeon could see him from her car, she wanted to hug him and say everything was just a lie, but she knew more pain will come if they end up together again. Her heart couldnt take it and let out her tears. 

Eunhyuk slowly began to walk away with wet eyes. He still didnt know what to believe. He was so sure that Hyoyeon was meant for him..but maybe he wasnt meant for her. He didnt wanna believe that Hyoyeon left again, but this time with hurtful words. He didnt know what to do with life anymore, he basically got rejected from the girl he devoted his life to. 

 

" Hey! Guess who cam- " Jessica was the first to greet her, but Hyoyeon ignored her and walked into the room. " Whats up with her..?" She mummbled.

" Boy problems?" Krystal joked. 

Jessica knew the situation between her and Eunhyuk. She frowned and thought maybe Krystal was right. " I'll be back. " She said and got up to follow Hyoyeon. 

Before she could knock, she heard sniffing behind the door. " Hyoyeon-ah? You okay?" She asked.

" I-Im fine.. J-Just fell o-on something. " Hyoyeon said with a weak voice. 

" Im coming in. " Jessica spoke. 

" N-no, its oka- " Before she could even finish her sentence, Jessica went inside. She quickly wiped her tears and forced a smile, " I told you Im fine. " 

Jessica sat down on her bed and gave her a look, " Im not stupid. Now come on, tell me. " 

Hyoyeon sighed and knew Jessica would not give up until she would tell her the truth. She sat beside Jessica and told her the story. 

" Wow daebak. " Jessica scoffed, " You're such a bipolar; you seem to sad but in the story you're like a little bit- uhm, nevermind. " She stopped when she saw Hyoyeon glaring at her. 

" If thats all you can say, can you leave. " Hyoyeon said and was about to get up. 

Jessica pulled her back down, " Yah, Im kidding. What do you want me to say then? " 

" I dont know- how about, everythings gonna be okay?" Jessica knew Hyoyeon was starting to get annoyed by the tone of her voice. 

" Yah, " Jessica warned her, " Dont get mad at me, its not my fault you're pushing him away. "  Hyoyeon couldnt say anything because she knew she was right. Jessica frowned and put her arm over her shoulder, " Im sorry if my words are harsh, but - " 

" Its alright, its my fault anyway. " Hyoyeon shrugged. 

" Why dont you just admit to him?" She looked at her. 

" We're not supposed to be together; it was never bound to happened anyway. " She frowned. 

" How would you know that? " Jessica asked her, " Actually - honestly, the only reason why its never going to happen is because you're running away from it. You're just making it worse by doing that. " 

" I know but what the hell am I supposed to do? " She frowned. 

" I dont know, maybe tell him you love him?" Jessica sarcastically answered and recieved a glare from Hyoyeon. " I dont get you, what about Yuri? Why is it so easy for you to hang out with her?" 

" Its not, " She immedianty spoke, " Jongsuk is dating her, I cant avoid that right? And she's the most inoccent one from my situation right now, she deserves a proper apology. " 

" And Eunhyuk doesnt? Not to mention his cousin.. uh, D-donghae is it?" Jessica guessed.

" Its complicated okay. " Hyoyeon sighed out of frustation. 

Jessica rolled her eyes and got up, " No its not, its getting more complicated because you're too scared to admit. " She started heading out the door, " Im not trying to sound rude but open your eyes Hyoyeon, you need to know how much pain your causing Eunhyuk and especially yourself. " She frowned and left. 

Hyoyeon knew she was right and fell on the bed. She put the pillow on her face and screamed into it to reveal her anger. 

 

" One more. " Eunhyuk said as soon as he put down the empty beer bottle. 

Seeing him wasted and depressed, the waiter shook his head in disappointment as he gave him a new bottle. " Whatever happened, you do know alcohol wont do anything right?" 

Eunhyuk scoffed, " H-How do you know that? How-how do you know I have a problem? I-I dont have a problem! I just wanna have fun! " He laughed at himself. 

" I think its time for you to go. " The waiter suggested. 

" You're right! Its time for me to dance! " Eunhyuk clapped and got up. becaue he was unbalanced, he eventually bumped into someone. 

" , sorry man. " The man apologized before walking away. 

Eunhyuk scoffed, " Yah! Apologize like you mean it! " He pushed the man. 

" Whats your problem? " The man turned around and glared at him. 

" You didnt mean it! S-say s-sorry! " He continued to push him. 

" Yah, watch it. " The man hissed, " It was your fault anyway, you're the one who's drunk. " 

" Y-You watch it! Y-you b-bumped in-into me! " He continued to fight. 

Because of Eunhyuk yelling, everyones attention went to the 2 men. The man scoffed, " Im not wasting my time with a guy like you. " He turned around and was about to leave, when Eunhyuk pushed him once more. 

No one knew what Eunhyuks problem was. Everyone can see how the man was trying to avoid the situation but at the same time, Eunhyuk was making it worse. Nothing was going in Eunhyuks head; he was too angry to even solve the situation like an adult and took it too far. Eunhyuk raised his hand and punched him on the face which shocked everyone, even the man. 

The man was obviously pissed and punched him back on the face. Since Eunhyuk was every drunk, he lost balance and banged his head on the ground. Everything immediantly got blurry for him, but that didnt stop him from getting up. Because he was having a hard time getting up, he tackled the man instead, but before he could give him a punch, someone from the back pulled him back. 

" THATS ENOUGH. " Everyones attention went to the man who was wearing a blue uniform and a gold yellow badge; the police. He looked at his partner who was the one who pulled Eunhyuk off, " Take him to the car. " 

 

" Aunt told me to get groceries, want anything?" Jessica popped her head in Hyoyeons room. 

" Ani, Im okay. " Hyoyeon forced a smile. 

" Alright, just call me if you want anything, " Jessica frowned when she heard Hyoyeons weak voice. She closed the door and walked towards Krystal, " Come on, lets go. "

" Why am I coming?" Krystal frowned, turning away her head from the TV. 

" Hyoyeon needs some time alone. We'll come back later. " Jessica said. 

Krystal sighed, " Alright, fine. " She turned off the tv, " Whats wrong with unnie anyways?"

" You're too young to understand all these dramas. " Jessica didnt bother to answer her question. 

The younger girl frowned, " I can, if you tell me. " She crossed her arms and followed her sister outside.

" Alright, where should I start, " Jessica sarcastically said as they entered the car. " Hyoyeon's running away from her first love which she cant do and makes everything worse. Her first love is trying hard to connect with her but cant manage to open up Hyoyeons heart, but another problem her first loves dad hates Hyoyeon and sent her away because apparently she's been influencing her first love in a negative way- I think because she's just not wealthy, so anyways becuase of that, her first love hates his dad also which means her first loves dad and her first love have a very very terrible relationship. Which made Hyoyeon feel bad which made her think she's bad for her first love.Another reason is her first loves cousin also his bestfriend is madly in love with Hyoyeon, and Hyoyeon knows he'll end up getting hurt, meaning, her first love and her first loves cousin a.k.a bestfriend will eventually drift apart. " She took a big breath after finishing. 

" So let me get this straight, " Krystal started, " Hyoyeon unnie is ignoring her first love because of his bestfriend and dad, since they'll end up in a bad way. Which means he'll end up getting hurt? " 

Jessica nodded and smiled, " Exactly. " 

Krystal scoffed, " Why didnt you just say that instead of making it confusing? " She looked at Jessica like she was an idiot. 

" Excuse you, Im older than you, so dont look at me like that. " Jessica hissed, which made Krystal chuckle. 

 

Donghae arrived at the police department to see Eunhyuk hand cuffed to the chairs. " Yah, Eunhyuk. " He called him. Eunhyuk looked up from the floor to see Donghae glaring at him. Since its been 2 hours, Eunhyuk had time to sober up but still had a headache. He then looked at the police who was by the desk, " Can I go now? He's here. " 

The police looked at Donghae, " You're here to pick up Lee Hyukjae?"  Donghae nodded in response. " Here, sign this. " The police said and gave Donghae a form. 

After Donghae finished signing it, they released Eunhyuk. Donghae was ready to yell at him but was completely ignored. Eunhyuk walked right passed him and out the building. He cursed under his breath and ran for Eunhyuk. 

" Yah, where the hell are you going?" Donghae yelled at him. 

" Thanks for bailing me out, you can go home. " Eunhyuk said without turning around. 

Donghae yanked him back by his arm, " Are you kidding me?!" He yelled at him, " I get a phone call in the middle of the night saying my stupid cousin got arrested for creating a fight? You're glad your father doesnt know about this. " 

" He will, the media's not stupid. " Eunhyuk mummbled, " It'll probably be all over the news tomorrow. " He shrugged and walked away. 

Donghae knew Eunhyuk was heartbroken by what happened between them, but he knew this isnt the way to solve it. He wanted to chase for Eunhyuk, but he also knew that he would be stubborn and not listen. " Where are you planning on going? Its raining hard, man! " He yelled. 

" Whatever, I'll be fine. " Eunhyuk said without looking at him. 

Donghae sighed and walked the other direction to go to his car. If he wanted Eunhyuk to listen, he knew exactly who to talk to. He quickly took his phone and called someone. 

 

On the other side, Hyoyeon was in the middle of a movie when her phone rang. Since it was an unknown number, she ignored it and continued watching, but after 2 calls, she got annoyed and answered. 

" Who is this?" Hyoyeon hissed, it was obvious she wasnt in a good mood. 

" Hello? Hyoyeon?" The guy on the phone said. 

Hyoyeon was surprised to hear his voice. " Donghae? H-how did you get my number?" 

" Yuri got it from Jongsuk. " He answered as Hyoyeon sighed.  

Great.. now I have to deal with Donghae... She thought to herself. But before she could say anything, Donghae spoke again.

" I know you're trying to avoid us, but I need your help; " Hyoyeon could tell it was something serious by the tone of his voice. " Eunhyuk caused trouble and I literally just bailed him out. He wont listen to me, Hyoyeon. He went off on his own, you need to talk to him. " 

Hyoyeon frowned and was immediantly starting to feel her tears coming out. " I-I will, where is he?" She got up and started looking for the keys.

" Thats the other thing, he went off on his own after, he didnt want me following him. " 

" Aish, alright. I'll look for him. I'll text you if anything happens. " Hyoyeon said before hanging up. " Where the hell are the keys?" She sighed out of frustation. She stopped her actions once she remembered Jessica went out with the car. She cursed under her breath and looked outside. It was pouring rain. 

She grabbed her umbrella and sweater from the closet. She quickly went outside to look for Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon didnt even know where she was going look first but she couldnt just sit there and wait. Nothing stopped her from looking for him. After half an hour of looking for him, her feet began to hurt since she was also exchausted from dance rehearsal. She began to release her tears which was created by anger but at the same time, it was also from being devestated and depression. She didnt know what to feel but feel guilt. Everything got worse and made her feel 100 times more guilty. 

" Where the hell are you? " Hyoyeon mummbled to herself, " Now I know how you felt when I went missing.. " She continued to talk to herself as she frowned. She didnt know where else to look and decided to walk back to the other direction. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry if I got your hopes up for Hyohyuk!  I just wanna make sure it has a good ending, which Im already planning. There's probably at least 2 or 3 more chapters left so dont stop reading now haha!! I'll make sure to update soon!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!! Tell me what you guys think!!!