Truth

Complicated Love

After that small moment with Jessica and Donghae, the 2 cousins finally left the house. 

" So, what did you think of Jessica-sshi?" Eunhyuk asked with a teasing smile. 

Donghae never dropped his smile from earlier, " Shes pretty cute, she seems nice too. " 

" Just nice? Just cute?" He continued teasing her, " Not beautiful? Not, ' oh my gosh! She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen!! ' " He laughed. 

" Yah, shut up will you?" His cousin punched him. 

" im just saying, you look like you just saw an angel back there. " Eunhyuk chuckled, " Its just like how you looked at Hyoyeon. " He awkwardly said. 

Donghae forced chuckled, " Dont worry, I'll back off. " 

" I didnt mean it that way. " Eunhyuk worriedly looked at him, " I really want you and Hyoyeon to be friends again. " 

" We are. " 

" Well, I meant fun friends not those awkward uncomfortable friends. " 

" Dont worry, just give us some time. I pretty sure we'll get along. " Donghae smiled, " We'll get along better if Jessica-sshi is there. " He joked. 

Eunhyuk laughed and gave him a teasing look, " You seem to like her. Even Hyo noticed it. " 

" I just met her though. " He defended himself, but inside he was blushing. 

" So? You guys look cute together. " Eunhyuk said then took out his phone. " Actually, why dont we go on a double date! " He exclaimed and began texting Hyoyeon. 

" yah! " Donghae tried to take his phone. 

" EYES ON THE ROAD. " Eunhyuk screamed. 

Donghae immediantly went back to his driving and was taken back by his cousins girly scream. " I swear if you text her I will - " 

" Oops, too late. " Eunhyuk smirked and pressed send. " But hey, its a win-win situation. You can get closer with Hyoyeon but also with Jessica. " He winked at him. 

Donghae glared at him and punched him hard on the arm. 

 

" You like him dont you?" Hyoyeon nudged Jessica as they walked back to the kitchen. 

" No I dont, I just think he's cute. Thats all. " Jessica kept calm. 

" Yeah right, that was literally the first time I saw you giggle in front of a boy. " Hyoyeon laughed. 

Krystal popped out her head, " Who? Unnie? Giggle? Hah, yeah right, thats a good one. " She laughed. 

" She was giggling! " Hyoyeon exclaimed, " Krystal you better watch for you sister. " 

Krystal gasped, " Wait- unnie actually likes a boy?" 

" I dont !" Jessica whined. 

" Who? Who? Who?" Krystal kept shaking Jessica. 

" Eunhyuks bestfriend. " Hyoyeon answered before taking a bite from the sandwhich Krystal made. 

Krystal took it away from her with a glare, but immediantly changed her expression, " Wait? His bestfriend? the one who's in love with you?" 

Right when Krystal said that, Jessica frowned. Hyoyeon saw that and immediantly spoke, " He's okay now! I mean ... yeah! I think he's not anymore.. " She panicked, thinking that Jessica might get mad. 

Jessica forced a smile, " No big deal, I dont think he's my type though. " She shrugged. 

Hyoyeon frowned at her sudden attitude. Krystal and Hyoyeon could feel the awkward atmosphere around them. She was trying to think of something to say when Eunhyuk texted her. She widely smiled and clapped. 

" Jessica guess what? " Hyoyeon gave her a teasing smile, " Eunhyuk said he actually likes you, we're going on a double date. " She nudged her. 

Jessica didnt believe her, " Yeah right, let me see. " 

Hyoyeon quickly went to her side and showed her the text. 

Donghae seems to like Jessica. He hasnt stopped smiling hahah! Lets plan a double date, I really think this is a good way for you and Donghae to stop getting awkward and plus I can tell Donghae really wants to see Jessica. 

Jessica blushed at the text. " Does he actually?" She couldnt stop turning red. 

" Oh my gosh. " Krystal laughed. " You actually like him!!! " 

Jessica blushed and tried to glare at the 2 who kept teasing her but she couldnt drop her smile. 

" Aweh, the ice princess is finally melting. " Hyoyeon . 

Jessica scoffed, " Shut up, at least I dont have a hickey. " Once she said that Hyoyeon immediantly glared at her. 

" Whats a hickey?" Krystal tilted her head. 

" Its when a person kiss- " Before Jessica could define what  a hickey is, Hyoyeon threw the nearest object she could find which was a banana. " YAH! " She yelled. 

" You'll understand someday, but not now. " Hyoyeon ignored Jessicas intense stare as she answered Krystals question. 

" Yah, what do you mean by that?" Jessica glared at Hyoyeon then looked at Krsytal, " Do not ever get a hickey, ever. If you do, I will kill that man. " 

" Wait- so.. it has something to do with a guy?" Krystal was still trying to figure it out. She then gasped and covered with her hand, " DID EUNHYUK HIT YOU? IS THAT BRUISE?" 

" Ani! No, he's not like that! " Hyoyeon was quick to reply. 

Krystal walked to Hyoyeon and looked at the mark on her neck. Jessica was laughing at Hyoyeons uncomfortable expression. Hyoyeon lightly pushed Krystal away. 

" But its so dark and obvious. " Krystal mummbled. " Did he hit you that hard?" 

Once Krystal said that, Jessica laughed at out. Before Hyoyeon could say anything, Jessica spoke first, " HAHAHA, ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS TRUE. HE LITERALLY DID HIT YOU HARD. AAHAHA. " Jessica couldnt stop laughing. 

Hyoyeon blushed but that didnt stop her from glaring at Jessica. 

Krystal gasped, " SO HE DID HIT YOU? THAT BI TCH. " 

Jessica and Hyoyeon was immediantly wide eyed. Hyoyeon gasped but couldnt hide herself from laughing. As for Jessica, she couldnt hide her shocked expression. " YAH! WHERE'D YOU GET THAT WORD?" She couldnt believe that her 10 year old sister just said that. 

Krystal looked at them with an inoccent look, " What? Why? I always hear Jessica unnie saying it. " 

Hyoyeon laughed louder while Jessica couldnt say anything since she knows its true. " Oh.. Well, dont listen to me. Moms gonna kill me if you say that again. " She said. 

" why? What does bi tch mean?" Krystal said it again. 

" YAH! " Jessica threatened to throw the banana at her. 

" You wanna know what that means?" Hyoyeon said, still laughing, " I'll give you a hint; Jessica is one. " She joked. 

Jessica glared at Hyoyeon and threw the banana at her, " AT LEAST I DONT HAVE A HICKEY. " She yelled. 

" SHUT UP. " Hyoyeon yelled at her. 

While the two girls argued, Krystal walked away with an inoccent expression, " Im so confused.. " She mummbled.

 

The morning quickly passed by and Eunhyuk had to go to his father's office. He was purposely late to show that he didnt care what his father would think. He wanted his father to stop thinking that Eunhyuks his puppet. Now that he found Hyoyeon, nothing can stop him from letting her go. 

" You're late. " Was the first thing Dongwook said when his son entered the room.  Eunhyuk didnt say anything and sat down on the chair in front of his desk. " What are you playing at, Hyukjae?" He looked at him with threatening eyes.

" Nothing. " Eunhyuk spoke with a straight answer.

" I wake up this morning to hear that my son was arrested for a starting a fight. " Dongwook glared at him, " If this is some way to rebel against me about your future plans, it will not work. We're sticking to what we talked about, nothing will change my mind- no matter what it is. " He made sure that he made it clear for his stubborn son.

Eunhyuk looked straight into his eyes with no expression at all. " Is that all?" He asked, which surprised Dongwook.

Dongwook didnt show his reaction and answered, " I arranged a family dinner along with Gyuris tomorrow, you need to apologize for not showing up yesterday at the rehersal. " 

" Family? So does that mean you're not coming?" Eunhyuk talked back to him. 

Dongwook couldnt hide his reaction and glared at him. " Get out. I dont want to see you until tomorrow. " 

Eunhyuk scoffed and stood up. He bowed to his father and left with the feeling of victory. Dongwook watched him leave, still with that shocked expression. He knows somethings up with Eunhyuk because ever since Hyoyeon left, he always listened or never talked like that to him. When Dongwook thought of Hyoyeon, he suspiciously looked at Eunhyuk who disappeared out of the room. 

Dongwook took out his phone and called someone, " I want you to follow my son where ever he goes. Make sure he doesnt make trouble." He said before hanging up. He needed to make sure that nothing cant ruin his plans. 

 

The day went on with Eunhyuk trying to think of something to say to Hyoyeon while Hyoyeon spent her day practicing for her competition. Everyone was surprised at how much she changed comparing to the last practice. She was more into the song and her dance movements were stronger. 

" I see you're ready for tomorrow, huh hyo. " Jaewon approached her. 

Hyoyeon smiled and put down her water bottle, " Yup, I have a good feeling tomorrow will be a good day. " 

" What happened, noona? Whats with all the adrenline?" Taemin chuckled. 

" Im just in a good mood. " She smiled. 

" How come?" Luna joined the conversation. 

" Is it bad for a girl to feel good?" Hyoyeon laughed. 

Taemin shrugged, " There's always a reason. "  

Luna snapped her fingers, " Let me guess! That guy who always comes here wants you in his company?!" 

Hyoyeon shook her head, " No, sadly he didnt ask yet. " She joked. 

" Oh, I kinda thought you already made a decision with that. " A voice popped out. Everyone turned around and saw Eunhyuk behind them. 

Everyone bowed and greeted him, " Annyeonghaseyo. " 

Eunhyuk bowed as well with a polite smile.Everyone was shocked when Hyoyeon walked up to him and gave him a quick hug. " You're early. Practice isnt done yet. " 

" I know, but I wanted to watch to for awhile. " Eunhyuk smiled at her and hugged her back. 

" I KNEW IT. " Luna yelled, causing everyone to look at her. 

Taemin was shocked as well and continued to stare at the 2, " I THOUGHT YOU GUYS JUST MET??" 

" Daebak.. " Jaewon laughed. 

" WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPENED?" Luna yelled. 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk laughed. " Long story. " She answered. 

" Whats with all the yelling?" Kai came in. Once he saw Eunhyuk, he bowed. " Annyeonghaseyo. " While he was getting up, his eyes laid on Eunhyuks hand which were around Hyoyeons waist. He was wide eyed and looked at Hyoyeon who shyly smiled. " Noona? Really?" 

" Why? Is that a bad thing?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows.

" A-ani.. " He stuttered, " I was just shocked. " 

" He's just scaring you. " Hyoyeon hit Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk nodded and smiled, " Yeah, I was just testing you. " 

" T-testing m-me? for what?" He continued to stutter. 

" This must be a shock to all of you guys since I wasnt just watching Hyoyeon, " he joked, " But I like how you move, I was hoping you would audition for my company. " He smiled at Kai. 

Everyone gasped, inlcuding Hyoyeon. " Nice one, Jongin! " Hyoyeon gave him a high five. 

" You're serious?" Kai was still shocked. 

" Yup and I have a feeling you can get in, " He then leaned next to Kai's ear, " Im one of the judges. " He whispered.  Everyone congratulated Kai who was still shocked of the news.

" I think you just made a little boy happy. " Hyoyeon said to Eunhyuk while laughing at his reaction. She then snapped her fingers and turned to Eunhyuk, " Oh yeah, tomorrows my finals! You're coming right?" She used her aegyo. 

" of course, " Eunhyuk smiled, " What time is it?" 

" Its at 6. " Hyoyeon answered with a smile. Eunhyuk's smile dropped a little when he suddenly remembered he was suppose to go to a dinner. " Is something wrong?" Hyoyeon frown when she saw his reaction. 

" A-ani. " Eunhyuk shook his head, " I just remembered I have to pick up Donghae before that time. " He nervously laughed. 

" Thats fine, he can come to if he wants. " Hyoyeon widely smiled. " In fact, he should come! Im inviting Yuri as well, it'll be just like the good old days. " She couldnt hide her excitement. 

Eunhyuk gave her a smile, but inside he was frowning. He didnt know how to tell his girlfriend that he's supposed to go a his fiances dinner instead of her dance competition. Of course he wanted to go to her finals but he wasnt sure how he can get out of the dinner. 

 

The next day, Eunhyuk looked at himself in the mirror with a huge frown. He was wearing a simple black and white suit that his father forced to wear.Right now, he looked like a man that no one wanted to piss off. He was already mad at himself for hiding it from Hyoyeon, especially when they just got back together. When his phone rang and saw the caller ID, he rolled his eyes and answered it. 

" Yes?" Eunhyuk was obviously annoyed by his tone. 

" Where are you?" The caller said. 

" Im leaving the house right now. " He rolled his eyes and took his car keys that was hanging by the door. 

" Good, Gyuri is waiting for you. " He spoke. " we all are."

I know, you told me that already. " Eunhyuk couldnt hide his annoyed expression.

" Dont talk to your father with that tone. " Donghae threatened him. 

Eunhyuk scoffed. " Im going now. " He said before hanging up. 

He purposely drove slow and waste time just so he could show his dad that he didnt care. 

 

" Where is that son of yours?" A man beside Dongwook said. He was obviously impatient. " We've been waiting for 15 minutes already. " 

Dongwook forced a smile, " Yes, hes sorry about that. He's stuck in traffic. " 

" Im getting tired of your son, Dongwook. I wont let a man like that marry my daughter. " Mr. Park spoke with a serious tone. 

Dongwook scoffed, " Then tell me some of your ideas that can make your company go number 1 without my help. " 

Mr. Park didnt expect him to say that and scoffed, " What about you? Tell me some of your ideas as well. " He smirked. 

" Mr. Park, Im pretty sure you know that I've been running my company for years. I can make any company go higher with my ideas. As we all know, you're not that experience are you?" He looked at him with a sly smile. 

" Then I dont understand why you need to make your son marry my daughter. " Mr. Park replied. 

" Its one of my ideas. " Dongwook emphazised the word ideas. " And theres no point in talking about your opinion on this, everyone knows you like the idea, after all, we will become one of the highest company in Asia. " He smiled. 

Mr. Park smirked and shrugged, " You're good with words, Mr. Lee, but lets just hope that your son wont fail us. " 

Dongwok smiled, " I know he wont."

Mr. Parks scoffed then turned his eyes to look at the man who just entered the room. " Speaking of our new CEO. " He said once he made eye contact with Eunhyuk. 

" Oppa! There you are! " Gyuri stood up with a smile. She patted the seat beside her which signalled Eunhyuk to move while rolling his eyes. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Park. " Eunhyuk bowed before sitting down. " Im sorry for being late. " 

" Im not surprised. " Mr Park replied. 

Eunhyuk wasnt surprised with his attitude. He made eye contact with his father; Dongwook was clearly giving him a glare. Eunhyuk smirked and looked away. 

" Oppa, why did you take so long? " Gyuri pouted. Eunhyuk ignored her and continued reading the menu. She brushed it off and clapped, " I cant believe we're getting married soon! I cant wait! "

" I can.. " Eunhyuk mummbled under his breath. 

" I already bought my dress! " Gyuri squeled. Eunhyuk was obviously annoyed of her high pitched voice. " I would describe it to you but I dont wanna jinx anything you know. " She couldnt hide her excitement. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and sighed. There's no way Im getting stuck with his girl for the rest of my life.. He thought. 

The dinner continued on with Gyuri talking nonstop about the wedding. Eunhyuk was clearly annoyed of her which was a funny image to Dahae. She always felt bad for her son, but she couldnt really do anything about it. Eunhyuk couldnt stop looking at the time and shaking his knee. He was already late for the competition and wanted to leave. 

Eunhyuk quickly got his phone when he felt it vibrate. " Hello?" He answered.  " What? How..? How did you...? Alright, I'll be there. " He said before hanging up. 

Eunhyuk suddenly stood up, shocking everyone. " Excuse me, but I have to go. My friend injured his leg and he needs me right now. " 

" What friend?" Gyuri looked at him with jealousy. 

" Heechul. " He answered without looking at her. 

" You can visit him later. " Dongwook spoke. 

Eunhyuk expected him to say that, " Im sorry, but my friend needs me right now, I cant abandon him. " 

Dongwook and Eunhyuk had a long staring contest before Dahae spoke, " Dongwook, just let him go. You cant stop him from worrying about Heechul. " She then turned to Mr. Park, " Im pretty sure you will be okay with my son leaving right?" 

Mr. Park nodded, " You can go. " 

Eunhyuk smiled and bowed, " Thank you. " He said before leaving the table. 

" Your son seems to find his way out of everything. " Mr. Park mummbled to Dongwook who was glaring at Eunhyuks back. " I hope this wont be a problem. " 

" I'll speak with him when I get home, for now, lets just enjoy the food. " Dongwook forced a smile. 

" Aish, appa, eomma, can we go?" Gyuri frowned, " Oppa left so whats the point of staying?" 

" Park Gyuri, have some manners. " Mrs. Park said. Gyuri frowned even more and crossed her arm. 

" Its alright, " Dahae spoke, " She is right, this dinner was for Gyuri and Eunhyuk. I dont see why we have to stay here. " She tried to give a polite smile but everyone could see she hated being there. Dongwook knew Dahae despises Gyuri and her family. She had her arrogant side on. 

" Very well. " Mr. Park stood up. " Lets go. " He signalled Gyuri and his wife to follow him. 

Dahae gave each other them a sly smile. As soon as they left, she frowned along with Dongwook. 

 

" Where's your cousin?" Yuri asked Donghae who was sitting beside her. " He was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. , he's lucky Hyoyeon hasnt performed yet. " 

Donghae shrugged, " Last time I texted he said he'll try to get out of dinner with Gyuri. " 

Yuri gasped, " That girl is still alive?!" 

Donghae snorted in laughter as a response. 

" Aish, dont tell me Eunhyuk is still engaged to her.." She mummbled and looked at Donghae for an answer but all he did was shrug. " And Hyoyeon doesnt know this?" 

Donghae frowned and shook his head, " He's scared to tell her because she might change her mind in their relationship. " 

" Im not surprised.. " Yuri mummbled and sighed, " Hyoyeon really needs to fight instead of backing out.. " 

Donghae nodded in agreement. Just in time, Jessica, Jongsuk and Krystal came in and sat beside them. Donghaes face suddenly brighten up, " Hey, Jessica. " He smiled at her. 

Yuri smiled and could clearly see his sudden change. She moved to her right so Jessica could sit beside Donghae. Jessica was too busy smiling at him and didnt realize Krystals speed.

" So you're Donghae?" Krystal said and took the sit beside Donghae. " eh, I guess you look good with my sister. " She mummbled after looking at his face.

Jessica glared at her and sat beside Krystal. As for Donghae, he found Krystal weird and just gave her a small smile. 

" Why were you guys so late?" Yuri asked Jongsuk. 

" We visited Hyoyeon backstage. She's so nervous. " Jongsuk laughed. 

Yuri forced a small chukle, " Yeah.. " Her voice trailed off.

Jongsuk noticed something about Yuri's behaviour. She's the type who would talk nonstop if she was excited especially with Hyoyeon, but she seemed too quiet. " Is something wrong?" 

She forced a smile, " Ani, Im okay, why would you ask?" 

" You seem really off. Come on, tell me. " Jongsuk worriedly asked.

" Its something about Eunhyuk, I'll tell you later. " Yuri answered.

Jongsuk tilted his head in confusion. " What is it? Something about him being late?" 

Yuri nodded and didnt say anything. Since Donghae was his cousin, he leaned over and called Donghae, " Donghae! "  Donghae turned to look at Jongsuk. He raised his eyebrows at him. " Where's Eunhyuk?" 

" He's coming dont worry, he got stuck at dinner. " Donghae answered. 

Jongsuk took it as a simple answer and looked at Yuri, " He got stuck at dinner. I dont get why you're like that, are you hiding something?" 

Yuri knew she had to tell him, but she also knew that Jongsuk would get mad at Eunhyuk for lying. She opened but before she could say something, the stage lights and the MC came out. " It's starting, I'll tell you later. " She smiled before looking away. 

 

" Aish, cant you drive faster?" Eunhyuk whined and couldnt stop shaking his knee. 

" Yah, Im not getting a ticket. Its your fault you didnt tell her." Heechul hissed. Eunhyuk has been nagging about his driving and he was clearly annoyed of it, " You're lucky I even pretended to be injured. If your dad sees me walking around, its your fault. "

" I know, I know. " Eunhyuk nodded, " Just keep driving! She might perform anytime, I cant miss that. " He frowned. 

 

" Where is he? " Jessica asked, " Hyoyeons coming up next. " Donghae frowned and couldnt answer her question. " I swear if he doesnt come, I will rip his throat out. " She mummbled loud enough for Donghae and Krystal to hear. 

Donghae was taken back by her sudden violent side. 

 " You find this scary? " Krystal laughed at his reaction, " Let me ask you, do you like cucumbers?"

Donghae weirdly looked at her, " U-uh.. Yeah?" 

Krystal sarcastically gasped, " Did you hear that unnie? He likes cucumbers! Oh no! " 

Jessica hit her sister on the arm, " Yah, shut up. " She yelled at her sister but found herself blushing when she caught Donghaes eyes.

Donghae chuckled at Jessicas cute side, " whats wrong with cucumbers?" He asked Krystal. 

" My unnie hates cucumbers. " Krystal chuckled. 

" Oh, well, I guess this is a sign for me to stop eating cucumbers huh?" Donghae smiled. Jessica heard what he said and couldnt help but get red even more. Krystal chuckled at her sisters reaction and could clearly tell she did like him. 

" Uhm, so where's Eunhyuk?" Jessica changed the subject.

Donghae opened his mouth but before he could say anything, Eunhyuk came behind him. " Sorry, Im late. " He apologized.

" What the hell happaned to you?" Jessica looked at him. 

" Got in dinner. " Eunhyuk answered but his mind seemed to be somewhere else, " Where's Hyo? Did she perform yet?" He worriedly asked.

" You're lucky. She's coming up next. " Donghae answered.

He let out a big breath, " Good, I thought I missed her. " He smiled. 

Eunhyuk had to sit on the ground beside Donghaes seat since everything was full. He didnt really mind since he was focussed on Hyoyeon. Once the MC announced her name, he widely smiled and was the first to stand up. 

" WOOOOOO! " Eunhyuk yelled, not caring about the people looking at him. " GO HYOYEON! " He clapped once Hyoyeon went on stage. 

She was wearing black harem pants that showed her legs on the side along with a black sleevless shirt and a red stylist crop-top like sweater. The music started off a robotic sound that matched well with her movements then changed into an upbeat song that went along with her popping and locking. FInally, the main part of the dance came; the song changed into a slow hip hop song that hemphized her smooth body wave in the beginning.One of Hyoyeons back dancer came out from backstage wearing black pants with a black vest that went long with his red dress shirt. Once the duo started dancing, everyone began to cheer. 

Of course Eunhyuk disliked the guy touching Hyoyoen even thought he knew it meant nothing. He still focussed on her movements and her dancing that he loves so much. No matter how many times he sees her dance, she still manages to catch his eye with everything she does. It easily makes him smile and cant stop himself from looking at her body. Of course with all the outfits she wears for the dance concerts, he had to take advantage of it, he cant help himself from not looking at every single part of her body. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWP-uzMc0LY

After her performance finished, Eunhyuk was of course the first to stand up and cheer his loudest. Donghae and Jongsuk ended up laughing but some were kind of embaressed to be with him like Yuri, Jessica and Krystal. This made Hyoyeon look at her loudest fan and immediantly made her smile. She smiled and waved at him and also her family and friends before walking down the stage. She didnt know why but somehow knowing that Eunhyuk is watching made her feel less nervous and felt more confidence; its like she didnt even care if she made a mistake. 

Once all the performances finished, the judges began talking amongst each other about the winner. All the dancers were scared and couldnt stop shaking from being nervous, inlcuding the audience as well. Hyoyeon managed to calm herself down, knowing that everyone she loves is right there for her. The judges took about 15 minutes before they finally decided on the winner. One of the judges whispered to the MC which made everyone more nervous. 

Once the MC walked up the stage, the audience immediantly stopped talking. " Before we call up the winner, we could like to gather all the amazing dancers we've seen on the stage please! " The MC smiled. 

All the dancers began walking to the stage with nervous expressions. Everyone could tell they were all forcing awkward smiles to cover up their scared feelings. The audience applaused for the dancers before the MC spoke and raised his hand which had an envelope. " Now I have here are the winners for the dance compitetion. We of course have 3rd place with a bronze trophy, 2nd place with a silver trophy and the biggest one of all, 1st place with the gold trophy. " The MC began to open the envelope, " Im here to announce the 3rd winner of this competition is..." The stadium went quiet as the MC stopped to look at the audience. " MIN FROM TORONTO. " He yelled. 

A girl from the group of dancers came up to the front with a wide smile. She quickly walked up to the judges who were giving the trophies. Everyone cheered for her as she bowed and waved. 

" Now, we will call up the finalist." The MC stopped once again. 

"Aish. why cant he just say it. " Eunhyuk hissed. 

" KIM HYOYEON AND MINZY. " The MC yelled as everyone cheered and screamed. 

Hyoyeon stepped out along with Minzy with a smile on their face. Both their hearts couldnt stop pounding, they were sweating too much that were scared that the audience could see it. Once Hyoyeon caught her familys/friends eyes, she managed to calm herself down a little. 

" And now, I will announce the winner of this International Dance Competition. " The MC looked at the envelope. Minzy and Hyoyoen held hands and waited for the announcment. Everyone began to get nervous, it wasnt just the dancers but also the audience.  " LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GIVE IT UP FOR OUR FIRST PLACE.. MINZY FROM SEOUL. " 

As soon as the MC said that, everyone cheered and applaused." AND OF COURSE, OUR 2ND PLACE GOES TO KIM HYOYEON WHO WAS REPRESENTING CALIFORNIA." Of course some were disappointed but still clapped as a sign on respect. Hyoyeons wide smile dropped a little, but somehow, she wasnt that disappointed. She turned to Minzy who was crying out of joy. 

" Congratulations! " Hyoyeon smiled and hugged her.

" Thank you! " Minzy widely smiled and returned a hug. 

Hyoyeon looked to her friends/family who seemed to be a little sad. She forced a smile and mouthed, " Its okay. " Knowing Hyoyeon seemed to be okay, they all gave her a thumps up with a big smile. 

 

" You did such a great job. " Yuri and Jessica were the first hug her once she came out of the door. Then followed by the boys.

Hyoyeon couldnt hug them back since she was carrying her trophy and bag. " it was all thanks to you guys. " 

" it you didnt win though.. " Krystal frowned. 

She patted Krystal on the head, " Its alright, at least I got second place. " She smiled and raised up her big silver trophy. " Better than nothing right?"  Krystal was easily attracted to the huge trophy and smiled. Hyoyeon passed it to her as the rest of them looked at it. 

Everyone smiled, " Well- why dont celebrate? My treat. " Eunhyuk offered with a smile. 

Everyone clapped and smiled, " Yaay!! Thanks dad! " Everyone said as a joke. They then turned to Hyoyeon, " Come on, Mom! " 

Hyoyeon threatened to hit all of them but they all ran away as they laughed. Eunhyuk took her gym bag from her and swung it around his shoulder. " You were amazing out there. " He smiled at her as they started walking. 

Hyoyeon smiled and hooked her arm her around his arm, " And I thought I was the dancing queen. " She joked. 

" You are- well, not to the world but to me. " He smiled. 

Hyoyeon pushed him away, " Aish why are you so cheesy? It sounds weird. " She pretended to shiver. 

Eunhyuk chuckled and pulled her as he put his arm around her shoulder, " Im just being h- " 

Before he could finish, a group of teenagers- about 6 of them walked up to Hyoyeon. " Excuse me, Hyoyeon-sshi. Is it okay if we get your autograph?" They blushed. 

Hyoyeon was taken back a little, " Me? Why? " 

" We really like your dancing and we just want your autograph incase you get famous. " They all smiled. One of the girls then pointed to a cute guy who looked like he was blushing at the back, " And one of my friends think you're pretty. " 

" A-ani! " He immediantly defended himself, but realized what he just said, " I-I mean I-Im not calling you ugly or any- not that you are! I think that you're really beautiful and I should stop talking now. " He quickly closed his mouth. 

His friends laughed at him which made him turn more red. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk chuckled at them. " Well, thank you. " She flashed them a kind smile. She took the papers and objects that the teenagers wanted to sign. She quickly signed them and gave it back. " Here you go."

" Thank you so much! " They all smiled as they looked at her autograph. 

" C-can we get a picture?" The shy guy asked. 

" Of course. " Hyoyeon smiled. 

" Uhm, ahjussi would you mind taking the picture?" They asked Eunhyuk who was just standing there. 

Eunhyuk smiled, " Not at all. " He took the camera and quickly walked in front of them. " Okay, ready? 1, 2, 3! " He said before taking a picture. He gave the camera back to the teenagers who couldnt stop moving and smiling out of excitement. 

" Thank you! " They said and turned to Hyoyeon, " We wish you luck in the future! We really hope you win next time! " They said before walking with a huge smile on their face. 

" Wow, it seems you already have fans. " Eunhyuk commented. 

Hyoyeon proudly smiled at herself, " So this is how it feels to be acknowledged huh?" She smiled. 

" Yah, I acknowledged you. " He added and winked.

" I didnt mean it like that! " Hyoyeon giggled and slapped him, " Again, why the hell are you so cheesy. Ew. " 

He pulled her closer and smiled, " Im just saying, " 

" YAH, STOP MAKING OUT AND LETS GO. " They heard Jessica yelling from the entrance door. " IM HUNGRY."

Both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk turned red when everyone in the building looked at them, " It feels like the good old days huh?" Eunhyuk spoke and began walking towards the door along with Hyoyeon. 

" Except this time its louder and annoying. " Hyoyeon commented and chuckled.

The group decided to eat out somewhere less fancy since it wasnt their type. The group took two cars, one has Jongsuk, Yuri, Krystal and Jessica while the other had Donghae, Hyoyeon, and Eunhyuk. 

" Oh yeah, " Jongsuk turned down the volumn of the music, " What were you gonna tell me about Eunhyuk? Something about him being late?" 

" O-oh yeah.. " Yuri mummbled and completely forgot about it. 

" Something about dinner right?" Jessica guessed. Yuri nodded and didnt say anything else. Jessica suspiciously looked at her, " Now I dont really know you, but are you hiding something?" She looked at her. 

Yuri sighed, she knew she couldnt hide it from Hyoyeons family. " Fine, you guys promised not to get mad. " 

" No promises. " Jessica spoke.

" Whats the problem?" Jongsuk looked at her before getting back to the road.

Yuri turned around to make sure Krystal was sleeping. She took a deep breath and opened , " The reason why Eunhyuk was late was because he was at his.. uhm.. his fiances dinner. " 

" FIANCE? WHAT" Jessica yelled causing Krystal to wake up and Jongsuk to suddenly step on the breaks. 

 

" What the heck? Did you see that?" Hyoyeon said when the car in front of them which was Jongsuk suddenly stopped for a quick moment. 

" What was that all about?" Donghae squinted his eyes and saw Jessica slapping Jongsuk while she rubbed her head. He chuckled at the scene and spoke. 

" Aish, those 2 could get themselves into an accident. " Hyoyeon chuckled. 

 " You better be careful, Donghae. " Eunhyuk smirked which caused Hyoyeon to laugh. 

Donghae scoffed and checked if anyone was behind him. Seeing no cars, he stepped on the breaks, shocking Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. " That is why you should wear a seatbelt. " 

" Yah! I almost hit my head! " Hyoyeon slapped his arm. 

" I was wearing a seatbelt, you fu cker! " Eunhyuk yelled and rubbed his throat which was red from getting choked by the seatbelt. Donghae laughed at the 2 victims and smirked. 

The trio started feeling more comfortable with each other and began joking around. It made them feel like they were just attending high school  3 years ago with that same smile on their face. 

 

" OW, JONGSUK! " Jessica yelled as she rubbed her head from hitting the seat next to her. 

" S-sorry.. " Jongsuk mummbled and clearly shocked about the news.

" Yah, what was that all about?" Krystal rubbed her eyes. " Unnie, you should wear a seatbelt." 

" Aish, go back to sleep. " Jessica immediantly said. " We'll talk about this later. " She mummbled to Yuri and Jongsuk who nodded. 

As soon as they arrived at the resturant, Jessica began glaring at Eunhyuk. Even though he didnt know why, her instense glare at him made him very uncomfortable and nervous. No one else noticed her staring at him all the time except Yuri and Jongsuk since everyone was too busy congratulating Hyoyeon. 

" Im gonna go to the washroom. " Krystal stood up after eating. 

" Oh same! I havent peed yet.. " Hyoyeon mummbled and followed Krystal to the washroom.

" So, Eunhyuk. " Jessica started her game, " Why were you so late? what happened?" 

Jongsuk looked at Jessica with a ' dont-do-it' expression. She ignored him and waited for Eunhyuks answer. 

" I was at a family dinner. " Eunhyuk answered. 

" Which family? " Jessica asked again making Jongsuk kick her under the stable. She turned to her cousin, " what? I just wanna get to know Hyoyeons boyfriend. " She then looked at Eunhyuk who looked uncomfortable. " You do know what boyfriend means right? " 

" What are you saying?" Eunhyuk asked. 

"Im saying, I dont want Hyoyeon dating someone who's already getting married with some other girl. " Jessica glared at him. 

Everyone didnt expect Jessica to come straightfoward with it. Donghae was taken back a little while Yuri and Jongsuk quietly just sat there. 

" You dont understand. " Eunhyuk quickly defended himself. " Its an arranged marriage. I had nothing to do with it. " 

Jessica was obviously quite taken back. " Arranged marriage? " She repeated and he nodded in response.

" I told you we're supposed to talk about it later. " Yuri spoke. 

" Still, you should've told her. " Jessica wouldnt give in, " Whens the wedding?" 

Eunhyuk hesitated before answering, " In 4 days.. " He mummbled.

Yuri, Jongsuk and Jessica were wide eyed. " 4 days? And you still havent told her?" Jongsuk spoke, he was now clenching onto his spoon. 

" When the hell are you planning on telling her?" Jessica hissed, " The day you get married? Or were you planning on running away with her?" 

" Of course not. " Eunhyuk spoke. 

" Then when exactly are you gonna tell her?" Yuri finally spoke. 

Eunhyuk kept his head down, " I-I dont know.. " 

" Why dont you just tell her?" Donghae looked at him. 

" Knowing her, I know she'll make up some kind of excuse and run away again. " Oncec he said that, everyone was quite taken back. Everyone knew Hyoyeon and they knew he was right. " She always wants whats best for me, but she doesnt even know what that is. " He mummbled.

" Who doesnt know what what is? " Hyoyeon and Krystal came back, " What happened?" 

Everyone was quiet making it obvious about the awkward and bad atmosphere. " Can someone tell me why its so weird right now.. " Krystal asked.

" N-nothing. " Jongsuk forced a smile. 

" Let me guess, did unnie offend one of you guys?" Krystal joked. 

" Y-Yeah, it was quite a joke. " Yuri forced a laugh. 

" Well, we call the the Sica effect. " Hyoyeon laughed and continued to eat her left over. 

The rest of the dinner was quite awkward. Eunhyuk was less talkative which made Hyoyeon curious. Same with Jongsuk, at that moment, he seemed like the type of guy that nobody wanted to mess with. The only person who was talking was basically Krystal since she didnt really understand what was going on. After the dinner, everyone went straight home since nobody wanted to go out anymore. 

Hyoyeon tried asking Jessica and Yuri what happened, but they stayed quiet. If Hyoyeon wanted to know the truth, they at least wanted Eunhyuk to tell her. It'd be worse if she found out. 

Their fear came true 2 days later. A man with a suit parked in front of their house. He walked towards the door and knocked. He was greeted by Jessica who was half alseep. 

" Is this where Kim Hyoyeon lives?" He spoke with a deep voice. 

" Mhm, who are you?" Jessica rubbed her eyes. 

The man cleared his throat, " Im Lee Dongwooks bodygaurd, he sent me for her. " 

" Lee Dongwook...?" She cluelessly repeated. 

" Eunhyuks father." The man said. 

Jessica was surprised. " What does he want with her?" She asked.

The man ignored her question. " Sorry ma'm, but Dongwook-sshi has a busy schedule today and he needs to talk with Hyoyeon-sshi. " 

Jessica suspiciously looked at the man who had a blank expression. " Alright. I'll get her. " She said and walked away. She entered the room where Hyoyeon was lying on her bed with the laptop. " Someones outside for you, apparently he's Eunhyuks fathers bodygaurd? I dont know. " She shrugged and yawned. " He's waiting. " She said before walking back to the other room. 

Hyoyeon was obviously taken back. She hesitated to get out of the room but she knew she cant hide. She could feel her heart thumping faster everytime she stepped closer to the man wearing a suit,

" Yes?" She said once she saw the man.

 " Kim Hyoyeon?" He looked at her. Hyoyeon nodded in response. " Please come with me, Dongwook-sshi wants to talk to you. " 

Hyoyeon knew this was going to happened but she didnt know it would happen so soon. She didnt know what to do and stayed frozen and just stared at the man with a blank expression. 

She didnt say any words and slowly nodded. " I-I'll just g-get my k-keys. " She stuttered and was obviously still caught in that moment. 

" Its alright, Dongwook-sshi told me to pick you up. " The man said. 

" O-okay.. I-I'll just get a sweater.. " Hyoyeon wanted to buy some time but she knew it was useless. 

The man nodded, " I'll be waiting in the car. " He said before walking towards the white car in front of the house. 

Hyoyeon watched him enter his car and then hid behind the door. She tried to calm herself down by controlling her breathing but nothing worked. She wanted to call Eunhyuk but she knew it'll turn into a mess. She had no choice but face Dongwook alone, face the man who sent her away in the first place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done! So, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST sorry to end it so quickly :( Im thinking of another story line but the thing is I dont know who it should be about.. So Im open to any suggestions :) And also, Im not sure if I should start another story since I just wanna focus on my school for now and take a break with all this story-typing stuff hahah. i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Tell me what ya think!!!!