Finding Hyoyeon

Complicated Love

Ever since Hyoyeon left, Eunhyuk, Yuri and Donghae had been looking for her. They searched everywhere in the city but no Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk tried going out of the country but Dongwook took his passport and papers. As for Yuri, she wasnt allowed to go and Dongwook had asked Donghaes parents to keep Donghaes passport away from him. 

Everything changed ever since she left, all 3 have been different. Eunhyuk barely goes to school and look for Hyoyeon, he doesnt talk to anyone and even ignores his parents, Yuri barely talks to anyone even Yesung, and for Donghae, he skips school to look for Hyoyeon but also to watch out for Eunhyuk. He was afraid Eunhyuk will just cause trouble again. He had to be taken to the hospital because of his wounds on his hand.

Weeks passed by quickly which dropped their hopes. They didnt know what to do anymore. They looked everywhere and tried to trace her down but nothing worked. She was gone. Eunhyuk basically gave up on life and doesnt do anything anymore. Yuri and Donghae were mostly worried about him and always checked up on him, but because of he was devestated, he kicks them out and shuts everyone off. 

Eunhyuk always sneaks in alcohol in his room and just drinks. It was a great feeling for him, for once he finally forgot about the pain and especially Hyoyeon. One night, he purposely drank too much and decided to sneak out. He walked around the city with alcohol in his hand. He managed to sneak into a club and of course, he got himself into a fight. 

" Hello?" Donghae woke up from his phone.

" Yo, I saw your cousin down at the club near my house. He was getting thrown out by the bodygaurds. " His friend said.

" Fu ck, alright, thanks man. " Donghae hung up and immediantly got off bed. He quickly got his keys and drove to the club. There he saw Eunhyuk yelling at the bodygaurds as he stumbled around. He looked at his cousin with sympathy and got out the car. 

" Yah, Eunhyuk. " Donghae walked towards him and dragged him away from the club. 

" Y-yah, l-let go of me. " Eunhyuk yanked his arms away. 

Donghae looked at him with devestated eyes but of course he was sad about him, " What the hell is wrong you?" 

He ignored his question and took a sip from his bottle, " Want some?" He offered it to Donghae.

His cousin scoffed and took the bottle away from Eunhyuk. Before Eunhyuk could say anything, he threw the bottle on the ground. 

" What the fu ck!!" Eunhyuk yelled and pushed him. " W-what the hell is your problem? J-j-just leave me alone! " He yelled at him and tried to walk away, but Donghae pulled him by the arm. Being drunk and hot-tempered, Eunhyuk didnt hesitate to punch Donghae. Obviously Donghae was shocked. " I-I told you to leave me alone. "He said in a more calm voice. Althought Eunhyuk was drunk, he did feel guilty for punching his own cousin.

Donghae watched him walk away as he kept losing his balance. He touched his lip and realized it was bleeding, He watched him with sad but angry eyes. Sad because of what his cousin turned into and angry because of his actions. Donghae didnt give up and ran to him. He yanked his arm making Eunhyuk turn around and gave him a big hard punch. 

Eunhyuk stumbled back but immediantly got up and tried to punch Donghae. Since he was drunk, his moves were slow and predictable, Donghae managed to dodge it and pushed him to he ground. Eunhyuk tried to get up, but Donghae got on top of him and punched him once again. Eunhyuk tried to push him off but Donghae was strong enough to hold him down.

" LOOK AT YOURSELF, YOU'RE A FU CKING MESS! " He yell at him.

" L-LEAVE ME A-ALONE. " Eunhyuk struggled to push him off.

Donghae punched him one more time to get the sense out of him. " HYOYEON TOLD ME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND I WILL! " 

Once Donghae said that, Eunhyuk stopped his struggling and his eyes changed into something innocent. Eunhyuk pushed him off but didnt get up. He didnt say anything and just lied down there. 

Seeing Eunhyuk calming down, Donghae sofly spoke, " I know this is hard for you, but drinking away your problems wont do anything. " 

" I-It does if you forget about it. " He weakly spoke. 

" But then it just comes back to you. " He looked at his cousin with a bruised face, " You're not the only one getting hurt. Do you see me and Yuri getting drunk? Getting into fights? " He asked and didnt get any response from Eunhyuk, " Hyoyeon asked me and Yuri to take care of you and we will. Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon loves you, do you think she'll be happy if she sees you like this?" 

" She wont be seeing me like this because she's gone. " He spoke. He had no emotion. 

" How do you know that?" Donghae asked him, " How do you she wont come back? How do you know you guys wont see each other again?" Once again, Eunhyuk didnt talk, " If Hyoyeon sees you like this, what do you think she'll do? huh?" 

To Donghaes surprise, Eunhyuks tears were coming out, " I- I dont wanna do this anymore. I-I dont know what to do.. I-I've never been hurt like this before.. H-Hyoyeon was everything to me, but now shes gone.. " 

Donghae looked at his cousin with pity, " You're not alone in this, Eunhyuk. You have me, I'll help you get through this. " 

Eunhyuk finally looked at Donghae. " H-How do you manage to do it? Y-you love her too dont you?" 

His cousin nodded, " I love Hyoyeon a lot. Thats why I can do this. I know that she'll come back and when she does, I wouldnt want her seeing me causing trouble. I would want her to see the new good me, wouldnt you want that?" He asked him. 

Eunhyuk slowly smiled, " Yeah, of course I do. She can be proud of me. " 

Donghae smiled seeing him finally smile, " There you go. " He playfully punched him in the arm, " When the time comes, Hyoyeon will come back. " 

Eunhyuk suddenly frowned again, " B-But what if she doesnt?" 

" Then.. " He thought for a minute, " We'll come and get her. " He smiled at him. 

" H-how would we do that? She can be anywhere in this world." He continued to frown.

 Donghae thought for a minute, " I guess we'll just have to try harder. " 

Eunhyuk slighly smiled. Donghae finally stood up and offered a hand to Eunhyuk, " Come on, lets get you to a hospital. " 

Eunhyuk nodded and used his hand to get back up. But of course, still being tipsy, he kept stumbling back as they walked towards the car. 

Ever since that night, Donghae and Eunhyuk got closer. And Eunhyuk changed little by little. Donghae surprisingly motivated Eunhyuk through school with the help of Yuri and his friends. But of course, there was still some times where Eunhyuk will get taunted by people who make fun of Hyoyeon. Donghae and Yuri would sometimes prevent Eunhyuk from getting into fights by using Hyoyeon. 

Everything Eunhyuk did ever since she left made everyone realize how much he loves Hyoyeon. Everyone was surprised that he's willing to give up everything just for her. Even Dongwook noticed it, but nothing changed his mind. Dahae always blamed Dongwook for this and doesnt talk to him that much anymore. 

As for Eunhyuk and Dongwooks relationship, nothing changed. Eunhyuk chose to obey him just for Hyoyeon and did everything he said. Even if it meant marrying Gyuri. Eunhyuk always made sure that Dongwook knew that he's doing it all for Hyoyeon which Dongwook was bothered by but at the same time, he used it as an advantage. The only time Eunhyuk said no to was the day of the marriage, he managed to make a deal with Dongwook and made the wedding to happen later on. The deal was when Eunhyuk gets the company to himself, he'll marry Gyuri the day after. What Dongwook didnt know is he's using the free time ( before he gets the company )  trying to find Hyoyeon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I decided to write a short chapter of Eunhyuks life after Hyoyeon. I was gonna add it to the recent chapter but that would mean I will have to ' hide ' the chapter when it was already out aha. anyways, hope you guys and enjoy and please wait for the next chapter :)))