Not needed

Complicated Love

" You should've stayed longer! I met this cute girl. " Donghae kept nudging Eunhyuk, who sat beside him in class. 

" Of course you have. " Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and continued to doodle on his paper. 

Donghae pouted at his reaction, " Im serious though, she was actually so hot. " He smiled.

Eunhyuk forced a sly smile, " Well, good thing you had fun, while I got spilled on by stupid waitress. " 

His cousin laughed at Eunhyuk who rolled his eyes, " You're still whining about that? If you want to sue her, go ahead. " He joked, causing him to glare at Donghae.

" Excuse me, Hyukjae and Donghae," The teacher called out, " if you guys want to say something, please do. I bet we all want to hear it. " She gave them a sly smile.

Eunhyuk stayed quiet and rolled his eyes while Donghae scoffed, " I was just saying to my wonderful cousin over here that I love this class soo much. " Donghae said as he put on a kind smile. 

The teacher rolled her eyes and stared at Donghae. " Is that all? " 

Donghae smiled before nodding. The teacher turned around to continue drawing on the board as Donghae's smile faded. " Dude, she's such a . " He whispered. 

" Tell me about it. " Eunhyuk chuckled.

" Donghae, Hyukjae. " The teacher called them again, " I suggest both of you go to the principal's office right now. " She commanded them. 

Eunhyuk sighed and didnt even hesitate or talk back, he just stood up with his books and started walking away. As for Donghae, he forced a laugh as he closed his books.

" Alright, but I'll miss you, Mrs. Choi. " Donghae smiled at her before walking out of the class. 

Right when Donghae got out of the class, he was greeted by a slap on the head by his beloved cousin. " Idiot. " Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and walked away. 

" I dont get why you're coming, I mean, Im the one who talked back. " Donghae laughed and followed him. " Why do you even like getting in trouble? " He chuckled.

Eunyuk shrugged, " Its a way of talking to my old man. " 

Donghae rolled his eyes and just patted his cousins back.

 

Since the 2 got in trouble, they both had to stay after school to clean the halls. Well, staying after school was a thing for getting in trouble but staying after school and cleaning the halls is a thing for the Lee cousins; they both would always get in troube, it seems they were both use to it though. 

Right when Eunhyuk got home he went straight to his room to rest but was soon called by his dad. He sighed and lazily got up to walk to his dad's study room. He knew what was coming, the lecturing. 

" Appa. " Eunhyuk respectfully bowed to his dad who was sitting in his desk. 

His dad looks at him then looks back at his laptop, " I just got a call that you were sent to the principle's office. " His dad's deep voice always made Eunhyuk nervous, but at the same time, he was happy that his dad is giving him attention. 

Eunhyuk didnt response, but nodded his head. 

" Tell me why. " He looked at Eunhyuk in the eye.

" I was sent to the office because I misbehaved; I was talking back to the teacher. " He said with his head down. 

The room was silent for a moment until his dad spoke, " Hyukjae, when will you learn to behave properly?  " His dad lectured him. 

Eunhyuk didnt say anything, but he bowed his head. " Im sorry. " 

" Sorry? Hyukjae, you're the next in line for the company. If you make a mistake, you dont just say sorry, you repay for what you've done and learn from it, but it seems you never learn from anything. I do not want the CEO of my company to be an immature and impulsive kid." His dad strictly said, making Eunyuk bow again. His dad sighed once more, " Punishing you will be useless, go back to your room and get ready. We're going to a meeting. " His dad dismissed him.

Eunhyuk bowed and took light steps out of the room. He frowned on his way to his room, it wasnt because his dad lectured him, its because he has to attend a stupid meeting that he doesnt even participate in. 

While in the meeting, Eunhyuk just sat by his dad and completely zoned out through the whole meeting. He was thinking nonense; he'd imagine himself being the world's most amazing dancer, being the only hero, having super powers, all those kinds of thoughts, he just wanted to get out of the meeting. After an hour, the meeting finally finished. 

" Appa, " Eunhyuk walked beside him and smiled, " you want to get coffee with me? " 

His dad checked his phone and shook his head, " Not today, I still need to finish my papers. " He said and walked away, leaving Eunhyuk frowning. It was always like this; Eunhyuk asking his dad out and he ends up saying no. Although it always happens, he'd never get use to his dad's cold answer. 

 

" One medium hot mocha. " Eunhyuk ordered and dropped the menu on the table and took out his phone. 

" Is that all for you, sir? " The employee asked. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, " Yes. " He coldly said. 

The employee quietly scoffed at his attitude and bowed before leaving. 

After a few minutes of waiting, his coffee finally comes. " Finally, took you long enough. " Eunhyuk coldly said without looking at the waitress. 

" You're welcome. " The waitress frowned at his attitude and bowed. 

Eunyuk took a sup and almost spit it out. " This taste so bitter. " He complained and turned to the blonde waitress who was walking away. " Yah, yah. " He called her, getting her attention. 

Once the girl turned around to reveal her face, Eunhyuk squinted his eyes to look at her familiar face before giving her a sly look, " Wow, you work here too? " He chuckled. 

The waitress gave him a confused look, " Excuse me? " She asked as she walked towards him. 

Eunhyuk looked at her name tag and read her name out loud, " Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon. " 

" Neh, thats my name. " Hyoyeon gave him a confused look. " Is there a problem, sir? " 

Eunhyuk gave a sly laugh and placed his coffee on the table and sat back. " You dont remember me? " He raised an eyebrow at her, which she shook her head at. " Well, I remember you. You're that girl who spilled alcohol on me in that club. " He glared at her. 

Hyoyeon thought for a moment and kept looking at the guy in front of her. After carefully looking at his face, she laughed. " You're that man who I spi- Im so sorry about that. " She bowed.

Eunhyuk scoffed, " Wow, polite. Thats a surprised. " He laughed.

Hyoyeon looked up, " Excuse me? " She raised her eyebrows.

" What? Im being honest. A girl who works at a club like that? This must be acting. " He laughed. 

Hyoyeon glared at her, " I said Im sorry. Whats your problem? Why are you making such a big fuss about this? God. " 

" A big fuss? Excuse me, but you're the one who spilled alcohol on me. " 

" It was an accident and I said sorry, but you're the one who whined." Hyoyeon glared at him. 

He chuckled at her response and stood up to look at her, " Technically I didnt whine, I just wanted you to know your so called accident. "

" Technically, " Hyoyeon mocked him, " It WAS an accident. " 

" Oh, please, you planned it. " He rolled his eyes and sat down. 

Hyoyeon glared at him, " What ' plan '? To spill alcohol on you so I could your attention? " She asked as he nodded with a smirk. " Like I would. " She hissed at him.

" Yes, you would. Dont think I didnt see you looking at me when I entered the club. " 

" I was looking at you because everyone was talking about you, the ' so called, heir ' of this company. " Hyoyeon mocked the word heir. 

" Exactly, you want my attention because I own a company meaning, you want my money. " 

" Who would want your money. " 

" A girl like you; someone who works at a club and sells their body for se- well, in a nice way to say it, you're probably some e. " Eunhyuk smirked, but once he looked up to see Hyoyeon, he got slapped on the face. He was clearly surprised and stood up. 

" You know what? You're a stupid bastard who probably gets whatever he wants! " Hyoyeon yelled at him, getting people's attention.

Eunhyuk laughed, " is that really the best you could do? A stupid bastard? " 

" Fine, you're an immature, rude, spoiled little who wants - " Before Hyoyeon could finish her harsh sentence, she heard an angry voice calling her.

" KIM HYOYEON. " A voice yelled. Hyoyeon looked back to see her boss standing by the office door with her arms crossed and glaring at her. 

Hyoyeon was wide eyed for a moment but than turned around to glare at the smirking Eunhyuk. " Good luck, Hyoyeon. " He winked and sat back down. 

Hyoyeon turned around and started heading to her boss as she cursed herself for letting him get to her like that. Once she followed her boss in the office. She was greeted by an angry face.

" Im sorry, Clara-sshi. It was his f- " Hyoyeon immediantly apologized but was stopped. 

" Turn in your stuff and go. " Clara coldly said. 

" Bwoh..? " Hyoyeon froze and looked at her with pity eyes.

" Im tired of your attitude. I always get reports about you having such a lousy attitude and being lazy. Now, I see you yelling at a cutsomer, calling him names. Its your fauly why we're losing customers." She spoke with her hands out, " Now give me your apron and name tag. "

" Excuse me? " Hyoyeon forced a sly laugh, " I've been the one doing all the work here while your other employees just watched and laughed. " 

" Give me your name tag and apron. " Clara spoke again but with a cold tone. 

Hyoyeon's jaw slightly dropped. She looked at Clara with her desperate eyes, but was forced to give in by her stare. She sighed and took off her name tag and apron. 

" Thank you, now you can go. " Clara waved her hand to the door as she sat back down on her desk. 

Hyoyeon frowned and shamely walked outside the office. She was greeted by smirks from her co-workers and eyes on the customers. She clenched onto her shirt to stop her tears and walked out of that place. But once she did, she was greeted by another person, Eunhyuk. 

She glared at him before turning to the right and walking away. She suddenly stopped when she heard a laugh. She turned around while glaring at Eunhyuk. " Does this amuse you? Getting a person fired from her job? " She spoke.

Eunhyuk smiled and nodded, " At least its not your only job. " He smirked. He looked at Hyoyeon straight in the eye who was glaring at him. He stopped smiling when he heard a sniff. " Are you crying? " He slightly laughed. 

" Whoever you are, Im sorry that I spilled drinks on you. This is probably some kind revenge you planned and guess what? You succeeded. Now Im fired. The only job where Im actually not treated like some . you- " She wanted to speak more buy Eunhyuk cut her off. 

" You might not be treated like here, but they seem like you're being treated like some kind of trash. " Eunhyuk spoke, still with a sly smile. 

" Is this funny to you? " She glared at him, but he could easily see her tears, " Because of you, I lost the only job where Im actually needed. " 

" Needed? Did you just hear whar I said? They treat you like trash; they just throw you everywhere when they're lazy. " Eunhyuk chukled, " Are you really that desperate to be needed? " 

" Yes, I am. " She answered without hesitating. " Because it seems Im never needed, not even my family.. Not even my dad.. " Hyoyeon spoke with tears. " I just want to know how it feels. "

Eunhyuk stopped smiling when he heard Hyoyeon say that. He realized that this stranger is just like him; always needing attention, that kind of attention. " Why dont you just get another job? " He asked, but with more feeling. 

" Its not that easy. No one wants to hire a high-school drop out. " Hyoyeon sighed and turned around to start walking. 

" A high school drop out? " Eunhyuk repeated, " Yah! How old are you anyway? " 

" 18. Why would you care? " Hyoyeon turned around with sad eyes. 

Eunhyuk surprised to hear her words. An 18 year old girl working at a club like that? Why would she? What kind of life would she even have? What does her dad even -  He stopped in his thoughts and realized something. Eunhyuk was so busy in his thoughts that he didnt even realize it before Hyoyeon walked away in the dark. He looked around his surroundings and coudnt find her. He followed her steps and turned to the corner, but he couldnt find her again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally done this chapter! Aha, but this one seems a little dramatic at the end though :P Anyways, hope you'll like it! :)) 

COOOOOMMMMMEEEENT ON WHAT YOOOOU THIIINK !!!!!