Confession

Complicated Love

Donghae and Hyoyeon drove in silence and just let the music play. Donghae knew Hyoyeon was a little upset and didnt say a word. He thouht she was just tired but even Hyoyeon didnt know why she was upset. 

" Thanks again, Donghae. " Hyoyeon gave him a small smile. 

Donghae just looked at her, " Next time just ask for a ride. " Hyoyeon saw his concered eyes and just nodded. " You're okay though.. right? You still seem upset. " 

" Im fine, just a little tired. " Hyoyeon answered. " Should've charged my phone. " She joked. 

Donghae just chuckled as a response. 

" uhm.. " Hyoyeon hesitated to ask, but risked it anyways, " W-where's Eunhyuk? I tried to call him. " 

This got Donghae's attention, " Y-you called him?" He looked at her when they reached the red light. 

Hyoyeon nodded, " He didnt answer though. I thought he'd pick up right away. " She shrugged.

" W-wait so, you called him first?" He stuttered. 

" yeah, but its a good thing you picked up after. " Hyoyeon forced a smile. She didnt know why she was so upset, shouldnt she be happy? At least someone else was there for her. 

Donghae suddenly frowned. He thought for a bit and shrugged it off. Since it was night, Donghae didnt need to hide his expression and faced away from her as he continued to drive. " You didnt eat yet did you?" He changed the subject. 

" Not yet. " Hyoyeon shook her hand.

" What do you want? I'll buy. " He forced a small smile.

Hyoyeon smiled at him, " Its fine. There's food at home and Daehee-ss- Uh, aunt daehee is probaby waiting for me right now. "

Donghae frowned, " Yeah, you're right. " He said and began to change his direction to drop her off. 

The rest of the ride was silence. Donghae was upset and Hyoyeon didnt feel like talking. both just sat there and waited to arrive at their destination. 

" Thanks, Donghae, I owe you. " Hyoyeon said as she opened the door. 

" Dont worry about it. " Donghae gave her a small smile. He got off his car and started walking towards her.

Hyoyeon smiled, " You dont have to drop me off. " 

" I want to, you might be get lost again. " He joked and started walking towards the door. 

Hyoyeon chuckled and lightly hit him on the arm. Since it was a short walk, nobody had time to think of something to say. It wasnt awkward for them, but Hyoyeon could tell there was something up with Donghae.

Once they reached the doorstep, Hyoyeon let out a sigh, " Thanks for dropping me off. " She smiled and went on her toes to wrap her arms around his neck. " I owe you. " She said and let go. 

Donghae smiled at her touch and was about to hug her but she already had let go. This was the first time a hug from a simple girl could ever affect Donghae. He watched Hyoyeon reach for her keys in her pockets but stopped her before she opens the door. " Uhm, Hyoyeon-ah. " He called her. 

" Yeah?" She looked up at him. 

He looked at her face and gulped. He didnt know why this girl could affect him so much, who ever thought the a simple blond headed girl could make Donghae nervous. He let out a big breath through his nose and looked at her in the eyes, " I d-dont really know how to say this.. uh.. " He scratched his head. 

" Just say it, how hard could it be?" She chuckled. 

Donghae  began to get more nervous because of her sweet laugh. " Its pretty hard actually.. Uh.. " 

" Lee Donghae, if you dont say it, I'll make you say it. " She threatened him, but with an innoccent smile.

He let out a small laugh, " Look, y-you see.. Uh, aish, uhm, " He couldnt find the words. Everytime he looked at Hyoyeon, he was always speechless. But he knew he had to man up, " Well- its just.. Im not the type to confess. " He nervously laughed.

Hyoyeon froze for a minute. Confess..? hyoyeon thought. She didnt say anything but took her eyes off his. 

" Look, uhm, its just, I realized something when Im with or without you.. You know?" Dongae began, " When Im with you, it feels like everything is complete and no one can ruin my smile, b-but when Im n-not with you.. I dont know.. I get depressed; like I cant get my mind off you. "

" Donghae, I- " Hyoyeon wanted to speak before he finished but he wouldnt allow it.

" No, just listen first." He stopped her by holding her hand, " When you went missing, I was scared as hell. I didnt know what to do, but when I heard your voice on the phone, it felt like a huge heavy weight was lifted off my body. I know this is all so sudden but I just cant help but realize how much I-I.. Well, to put it this way, you're the first girl I've ever fallen in love with. " Donghae finally said with confidence, " I know I use to be a player but now Im not, I've changed Hyoyeon. And Im willing to do anything for you, I'll become a better person, you'll see, I swear. " He smiled. 

Hyoyeon was speechless. SHe didnt know what to say. Her mind was blank and her eyes was just staring at Donghae who was cleary scared as hell. Hyoyeon took a small breath and opened .

" Donghae.. " She started with a soft voice, " I - " Before she could say something, the door opened. 

" Hyoyeon! " A voice exclaimed.

Hyoyeon turned around and immediantly took her hands away from Donghae. As for him, he looked at the person and forced a smile. 

" A-annyeong, aunt. " Donghae said with a smile but with eyes full of sadness.

Dahae smiled at her nephew, " Thank you for dropping her off. " She said and hugged Donghae.

" No problems. " He smiled and looked at Hyoyeon who had sympathetic eyes. " I'll leave you to her. " He said to his aunt. He then faced Hyoyeon, " Take care, dont get lost in the house. " He forced a small laugh. 

Hyoyeon forced a smile but before she could say anything, he turned around and walked off. She walked him walk away while she went in the house with Dahae. 

Once Donghae got in his car, he looked at the window which revealled Dahae and hyoyeon talking. He frowned when he looked at Hyoyeon. 

Come on Donghae, she didnt say anything yet. Just dont assume things, maybe she'll say yes? Just maybe. He thought and managed to calm himself down before driving off. 

" You had me worrying, Hyoyeon. " Dahae said as soon as they closed the door. 

Hyoyeon was surprised when she said that, " Y-you were?" 

" Of course, Its almost 2 in the morning! " She exclaimed. " Hyoyeon, you need to stop going home so late. I didnt allow you in my house to take advantage of our home. You live in my house, you have rules to follow, Hyoyeon. " 

" I-im sorry. " She said with her head down. 

Dahae felt bad for yelling at her and put both her hands on Hyoyeon shoulders, which made her look up. " Sweetie, there are people worrying for you. You j- " 

" I-im just not use to it.. " She mummbled.

Dahae was surprised when she said that and hugged her. " Well, now you have to get used to it. You're not living by yourself Hyoyeon, remember that. " 

Hyoyeon smiled and hugged her. This made her want to cry more but she kept strong and held it in. She felt like she had another mom, a person who she could trust and depend on. 

Dahae let go of her, " Now go to sleep. Okay? You must be tired. " 

Hyoyeon smiled and nodded. " Thank you, Dahae-sshi. " 

Dahae nodded and smiled, " By the way, Eunhyuk's been waiting, you want me to call him?" 

" N-no, its okay. Let him sleep. " She insisted. 

" Alright, but he wont until he sees you. " THe woman laughed and started heading upstairs. 

Hyoyeon started going in her room with a small smile but at the same time she was still thinking about Donghae. How is she going to face him? What is she supposed to say? All those questions were in her head. Another side of her was thinking about Eunhyuk. Why didnt he answer? If he was waiting for her, why didnt he answer? Or at least call her back? Hyoyeon knew she was making a big deal out of it, but she was still a little upset. 

After Hyoyeon changed into her pajamas, someone knocked in her door. She quickly went to the door and surprisingly recieved a tight hug.

" Where have you been?" Eunhyuk said against her ear. He was closing her eyes as he hugged her. 

Hyoyeon was frozen, but she couldnt stop her heart from beating. 

It was a long hug between them, no one let go and no one spoke. After a moment, Eunhyuk realized what he was doing and let go. He looked at her in the eye, " Where have you been?" He asked her again. 

" I fell asleep in the bus. " She answered as she sat down. She didnt wanna look at him because she knew she'll give into her ' supposed-to-be-mad ' phase. 

" You should've called me, do you know how worried I was?" He began to lecture her, 

" I did call you, but you didnt answer. " She said, still without looking at him and pretending to be fixing her blanket. 

Eunhyuk was a little confuse, " Y-you did? " 

" Yeah, but it was busy. I get it. " She rolled her eyes. He thought for a minute to figure when she called, he wanted to say something but Hyoyeon cut him off. " Can I go to sleep? Please?" She finally looked at him. 

" Al-alright. " He frowned. He started walking towards the door and once he reached it, he looked back at Hyoyeon who had her back face him. He frowned again and walked away as he closed the door. Maybe she's just tired.. Eunhyuk thought and walked away. 

On the other side there was Hyoyeon who was also frowning, " was I too hard on him? " She asked herself. Hyoyeon started feeling bad. To Hyoyeon, he did look worried, but she was still mad at the fact that he wasnt there when she needed him. for the past half an hour, Hyoyeon tried to sleep but having the thought of being rude to Eunhyuk made her feel guilty. She wanted to apologize to him, after all, she cant always expect him to be there. 

Hyoyeon got up and was about to go to the door when she heard a knock. She quickly jumped on her bed and pretended to sleep. Eunhyuk came in the room to see Hyoyeon ' sleeping. ' Eunhyuk chuckled at the image of her. 

Hyoyeon was lying on her stomach with her legs open and her arms under the pillow. Eunhyuk who was still quietly laughing walked towards her and put her fallen blanket on her. He sat beside her and just looked at her face for a moment. Eunhyuk always takes advantage of moments like this; always admiring and looking at her. Its like he notices a small detail of her. 

" Hyoyeon-ah, " He softly spoke, " You probably one of the most weirdest bipolar I've ever met. " He chuckled, " One moment, there's this sweet caring girl trying to fix everyones problems and next thing you know you become into a ' im-too-busy-for-that-' kind of girl. " Eunhyuk laughed at his own words, " Im sorry not answering.. I checked my phone. I didnt realized.. " He frowned, " I had to go to the hospital, Gyuri sprained her ankle. You know that girl, she'll cry at almost anything. " 

Hearing Eunhyuk explaining why he didnt answer, made her feel more upset and frowned; luckly Eunhyuk didnt see.

" I was forced to go there though. I had no choice, but if I did, I'd pick you over anything. " He smiled. 

Because of that, Hyoyeon's heart began to flutter and her stomach was full of butteflies. She managed to keep herself from moving. 

Eunhyuk stayed quiet for a minute. He looked at her hand then looked at her face to make sure she's really sleeping. No sign of flinching and moving, Eunhyuk looked at her hand and held it. Hyoyeon got nervous but yet at the same time she was full of excitment.

He took a deep breath and looked at her sleeping face, " You know.. Because of this incident, I never really realized how important you are to me. " Once Eunhyuk said that, Hyoyeon wanted to scream of joy. " The moment I thought that you were missing, I didnt know what to do.. Having that kind of thought in my head was something I cant handle. Period. I cant lose you, Hyoyeon.. Because I love you. " He finally said it. Both their hearts were pounding. 

WHAT? HE DOES? No.. I cant believe!! Should I wake up? No.. But I wanna hear more.. It wouldnt hurt to keep him waiting right? Hyoyeon thought as she mishceviously smiled, well, in her head she did. Sorry, Hyuk. I just wanna hear it first. 

" Yeah. I know its kinda surprising.. actually maybe not. " Eunhyuk quietly laughed, " My friends say its obvious, but I dont know if you noticed, hopefully not.. " He chuckled for a minute then stopped. He looked at Hyoyeon and smiled, " I never thought I could fall for someone, especially like you.. well not in a bad way. I mean I expected myself to fall in love with someone whos.. well.. not loud and less talkative and not witty, dont forget stubborn. " He chuckled. " You? You're something else, in a good a way of course. " 

Hyoyeon didnt know whether to feel offended or happy about his words. She wanted to smile but she didnt want Eunhyuk to stop talking.Hyoyeon wanted to get up and hug him, but again, she wants to hear him. 

The whole stayed quiet for a minute. Hyoyeon was waiting for his words but nothing came out. Instead, she did someting he didnt expect. She felt small soft lips touch her forehead. His lips stayed on her forehead for a bit before stitting up again. 

Hyoyeons heart wanted to explode from happiness. It felt like her world was now complete. Because of excitement and joy, she couldnt control herself from smile. Eunhyuk saw twitching and immediantly panicked. 

" u-uh, I'd better go. Night Hyo. " Eunhyuk got up and quickly left. 

Once she heard the door close, Hyoyeon immediantly opened her eyes and smiled. She wanted to yell out of joy but didnt want to be loud, instead she kicked her feet around and moved around, almost like having a seizure. But she couldnt help it, she was way too happy. Hyoyeon didnt know why she was this happy, she just never thought a guy would actually love her, not like, but love.

She was thinking of going to Eunhyuk, but she figured he was already upstairs. Instead, she called Yuri and wanted to spaz. 

What?" Yuri groaned. 

" Were you sleeping? Sorry! But I have something to tell you! " Hyoyeon exclaimed. 

Can this wait tomorrow? Im so tired, I stayed up because of you, you know that right. " She continued to groan. 

Hyoyeon sat up, still with a smile ," But this is important! Like really important! " 

" Aish, fine what is it?" The sleepy girl rolled her eyes. 

" Eunhyuk confessed! He told me likes me! Actually scratch that, he said he loves me! " 

Yuri was suddenly awake, " REALLY? NO WAY! What did you say?!" 

Well- I didnt really say anything.. " 

WHAT? WHY? " 

I was sleeping! Actually I was pretending to sleep and he just started talking about me missing and how it made him realize that loves me! Gaahhh!" Hyoyeon couldnt control her feelings and smiled. 

" Then what are you doing? Go to him! Talk to him!! " 

" He's probably upstairs.. oh .. I FORGOT! " 

What? why?" 

Before Eunhyuk talked to me.. Uh, Donghae uh kinda confessed to me too.. " She mummbled. 

WHAT? HE DID? OMO! REALLY?" Yuri couldnt keep her voice down. 

What am I going to do?" She frowned, " If I go to Eunhyuk, Donghae might hate him! They're already fighting. " 

" You never know, Donghae might understand. Plus he's a player, he'll get over it. " 

You dont get it, Yuri! When you looked at Donghae, he actually looked so.. so innoccent, like he never dated a single girl.. " 

Oh.. Well, thats bad.. " 

" No, duh! What the hell am I suppose to do?" Hyoyeon whined. 

" Dont tell me you're hesitating about confessing to the guy who happens to like you too just because his cousin confessed to you first?" One Yuri said it, she stayed quiet and thought about it. " Uh.. Yeah, that sounded a lot better in my head. " she chuckled. 

" You see what im dealing with! " 

" Well still, if I were, I'd go to the person I like. " 

" You make it sound so easy, did I forget to mention his cousin confessed FIRST?" 

Well, Donghae doesnt have to know he confessed first.. " 

" Still! I mean what am I going to say to Donghae? ' Im sorry, I like your cousin, can we still be friends' ?" 

" If you put that way, it sounds kinda harsh.. " Yuri mummbled. She didnt hear anything from Hyoyeon but a small sigh. " If you want my advice, I say go for it, its either you confess to him and be happy or dont confess and be depresed. " Yuri expected her to say something but no words came out, " Come on, Hyoyeonnie, are you really not going to confess to Eunhyuk just because Donghae said he loves you first? Love isnt about who's first and last, its just about.. well, love; loving one another. " 

Hyoyeon chuckled. " Wow, you know, Yuri, that's probably the most mature thing you ever said. " 

I have my moments. " Yuri proudly smiled, " Now Im gonna hang up and you go talk to Eunhyuk, okay?" 

" Arasso, Eomma. " Hyoyeon smiled, " Thanks, Yuri. " She said before hanging up. Hyoyeon knew she was right and got up. But before she could leave, her phone vibratted. It was a text message from Yuri. 

TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS AFTER. IM PROBABLY SLEEPING BUT TEXT ME. - Yuri. 

Hyoyeon chuckled and put her phone down. She quietly got out of her room and startd walking upstairs. Once she reached Eunhyuk's room, she hesitated to knock. She didnt want to disturb him but at the same time, she wanted to barge in his room and hug him. 

Who cares if you disturb him, he loves you. Her mind told her. Hyoyeon was weirdly taking advantage of his feelings and smiled at herself. She qiuetly knocked 2 times, but he didnt open it. She was about to open it herself when someone spoke behind her. 

" What are you doing?" Hyoyeon turned around to see Eunhyuk shirtless. He had thick sweats on and a small face towel on his shoulder. She looked down at his body and blushed. They were perfect toned abs. 

" Uh? You there?" Eunhyuk looked at her like she was weird.

" U-uh, you- I was uh, goodnight! " Hyoyeon said and ran downstairs. Figuring out that Eunhyuk might go to her room to ask what was that about, she ran in the kitchen and hid behind the wall. 

That was so embarrassing! Aish! Hyoyeon! What the hell is wrong you! Damn it! Oh my gosh, what if he doesnt like me know? What if he thought I was gonna sneak in his room while he was sleeping? what if he thinks im weird now? Aish! Hyoyeon kept thinking nonsense.

She decided to stop hiding and go in her room, but once she turned to go, she bumped into Eunhyuk who finally put a shirt on. 

" Uh.. You okay?" Eunhyuk looked at her. 

" I-Im fine. Im all fine! " Hyoyeon forced a laugh which made things more weird. 

He kept looking at her with confuse eyes, " So why'd you go up there? Did you need something?" 

" U-uh, not at all! I went up there beca-because I was uh.. Sleep-walking. " Hyoyeon obviously at lying. 

Eunhyuk chuckled as he crossed his arms. He leaned against the wall with a smirk, which made Hyoyeon go crazy over that view of him being such a cocky but yet handsome boy. 

" Sleep-walking huh?" He raised an eyebrow at her. " Because I was so sure that you had your eyes all over me. " He smirked.

So cocky.. What happened to that guy who was confessing to me? Hyoyeon thought. " Yes, sleep-walking, do you know what that - " Before she could finish her sentence, her stomach to growl. Hyoyeon shut and held her stomach.

Eunhyuk chuckled, " When was the last time you ate?"

" I dont know.. I ate crackers on the bus. " Hyoyeon shrugged. 

Eunhyuk shook his head and chuckled. He looked behind Hyoyeon which was the kitchen and looked back at her, " Well, since there's no food, I'll take you out. " He smiled.

" W-what? Right now?" Hyoyeon surprisingly said. 

Eunhyuk nodded, " yeah."

" But its almost 3 in the morning." 

" So? Dont worry, I know a place. " He smiled. Knowing that Hyoyeon will reject his invitation, he spoke first, " I'll get my jacket. Gets yours too, its kinda cold. " He said and left Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon watched him go upstairs, " Wow, at least wait for a girl to anwer.. Eh, I would've said yes. " She quietly laughed at herself and went to her room to get a sweater. 

 

The ride was pretty quick, but at the same time it felt like it'd be forever. For Eunhyuk, it seemed awkard for him; all he kept think was, what if she heard me? noo, she would've said something.. Still.. what if she did!? Damn it. 

As for Hyoyeon, she was trying to think of what to say; well, how to confess. 

" What food do they have?" Hyoyeon asked, looking at a small food cart which was next to a few tables on the sides. 

Eunhyuk got out of the car and followed Hyoyeon, " You'll see. " He smiled. 

Eunhyuk quickly ordered their food and sat down on the tables followed by Hyoyeon. The atmosphere was quiet since Eunhyuk didnt know what to say, his mind was still saying nonsense while Hyoyeon tried to think of something to say. Hyoyeon just took a breath and smiled. 

" Uh, Eunhyuk. " Hyoyeon called him and they both met eyes, " Uh, I have something to tell you. " She couldnt resist his chocolate eyes. 

Oh no.. She definetly heard me. , uhh, get up! Go to the washroom! No.. i cant, we live in the same fricking house, I cant avoid her.. After hesitating to nod, he gave her a nervous smile and nodded. 

" Uhm, okay. " Hyoyeon smiled, she didnt know why she was so nervous. After all, he does like her. " Well, Im not really good at these things.. Okay. " She turned her body to face the nervous Eunhyuk. " You see.. While I was sleeping- well not sleeping, I heard you.. you know saying things.. " 

Eunhyuk froze for a minute.  my life. " Wh-what are you talking about? I never went to your room. " He gave her a nervous laugh. Eunhyuk, you're such an idiot. 

Hyoyeon chuckled quietly. Really, Hyukjae? why do I have feelings for an idiot? She thought. " Y-yeah, you're right, it was probably a dream. Nevermind. " If thats how you wanna play then okay. Hyoyeon thought and turned her body and hid her smirk. 

Eunhyuk laughed again, " What did I say in your dreeam?" He tried to act cool. 

" Well, actually its pretty weird. " Hyoyeon laughed, " You said you love me and stuff. " She then purposely made her laugh louder. 

Eunhyuk felt embarressed and turned red. Good thing it was dark and the only light was from the food cart and a few light posts.

" WHat a weird dream right? " She laughed to mock him. She did enjoy torturing Eunhyuk. " and you know what happened after? I called Yuri and she told me to talk to you, in a nice way of course. " She kept laughing. " And you know what happened? I saw you shirtless. " She kept laughing and poked his stomach. 

" Y-yah, stop. " Eunhyuk said still with his red face. Where the hell is she going with this? He thought. 

" Then after that shirtless incident, you took me out to eat because I was hungry. " Hyoyeon continued. 

She's really doing something alright.. I'd better stop her. " Hyoyeon, I know what you're trying to say. you can stop. " He sighed. 

" No, Im not done. Its actually a funny dream, just keep listening. " She smiled the continued which Eunhyuk sighed at. " So anyways, when you took me out, I told you what I wanted to say and guess what I said? " She paused for a moment to see Eunhyuk getting nervous, " I said.. That I was surprised that the guy who I happen to like also likes me as well and apparently, he likes me alot. " she said and carefully looked to see Eunhyuks reaction. 

Eunhyuk was surprised. He looked at Hyoyeon with wide eyes but there was some joy in it. His heart was beating way too fast for him, he wanted to hug her but he was scared that she was only joking. " T-then wh-what happened?" He asked.

Hyoyeon shrugged and smiled, " I dont really know, it wasnt a dream after that. " 

Eunhyuk smiled. He was speechless, he couldnt believe that Kim Hyoyeon likes him. " I think I know what happened. " He spoke.

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow at him, " what?" 

He smiled at her and held her hand. Hyoyeon blushed and turned away to hide her red face. Eunhyuk smiled at her reaction and reached for her cheek and made her face him. She was looking down to hide her shyness, but when he touched her chin to look up, the couple met eyes. Eunhyuk had his small smile on while Hyoyeon had the same. 

She noticed him looking at her lips then at her eyes. Hyoyeon got his idea and started to get red again. Out of shyness, she closed her eyes msking him smil even more. For Hyoyeon, it felt like it took him forever, she was too scared to open her eyes and just waited. As for Eunhyuk, he couldnt stop smilinh at Hyoyeon's sudden shy side, it made her look cute. 

Eunhyuk started reaching in and cloed his eyes. He stopped right when he felt Hyoyeon's hot breath on his. Somehow, it made him feel calm but at the same time, he was nervous. He was about to close the gap when suddenly..

" Yah, your order is ready. " The lady from the cart yelled. 

Both of them frowned and turned away with red faces. " I-I'll get it. " Eunhyuk got up. 

Hyoyeon was secretly glaring at the lady and was mentally cursing at her for ruining their moment. 

Eunhyuk came back with eomuk ( Korean food ) " Lets go for a walk?" He suggested with a smile as he handed Hyoyeon her food. 

Hyoyeon nodded with a smile. As soon as she got up, they both started walking together, side by side. Hyoyeon didnt know why but she couldnt find anything to say, she just confessed to the guy who confessed to her, why cant she think of something to say. All she could hear was her heart beating every second. 

Eunhyuk couldnt keep his mouth shut and asked, " So.. You do like me.. right?" He shyly asked. 

She blushed and ate her food to hide her feelings. She the shrugged as an answer. 

Eunyhuk frowned, " So.. what does that mean?" 

If I didnt like you, I dont think I would let you kiss me back there. " She chuckled. 

" Didnt you let Donghae kiss you?" He asked with jealous eyes. 

Hyoyeon froze and immediantly looked at him. " H-he told you?" She said with wide eyes. 

" I heard you talking on the phone with Yuri. " He laughed at her reaction. 

Hyoyeon gasped and slapped his arm. " Yah, thats eavesdropping! " She pouted. 

Eunhyuk held the arm she slapped and laughed. But after a second, he looked at her and dropped his smile. " Did you ever like Donghae?" He suddenly asked. 

" Aniyo. He's nice and all, but you're in the way. " She joked. 

Eunhyuk smiled, " Good. " He proudly said. 

After a quiet moment with their mouths full of eomuk, they threw away their garbage and decided to walk back. The couple didnt realize how far they walked from their car, but they liked it. Even though it was a quiet atmosphere, it wasnt awkward at all. in fact, it felt romantic. With the sky dark and full of stars and with a quiet atmoshpere and a light breeze. 

Euhyuk looked at Hyoyeon who seemed to be admiring their surroundings. He took this moment and decided to do something. He took out his hand from his pocket and kept it beside Hyoyeons hand. He didnt want to be obvious and looked at Hyoyeon who seemed oblvious. He smiled and hooked his picky with her pinky. Hyoyeon smiled and stepped closer to his side as they interlocked their hands together. 

Its about time. Hyoyeon thought with a smile. 

Their hands were a perfect fit. Her small soft hands fitted well with his big soft hands. The couple couldnt stop smiling and everytime they look at each other at the same time, they would just laugh, blush and look away. It might sound awkward but it wasnt, it was just perfect. 

The only thing ruined that perfect moment was Hyoyeon's cold hands. " You're cold?" He asked her.

" Kinda, but Im okay. " She smiled. 

As expected, Eunhyuk let go of her hand and started takig off his jacket. " When I said to get your jacket, I didnt mean a thin sweater. " He joked as he put it on her. 

" Thanks. " Hyoyeon blushed. 

Eunhyuk obviously noticed it, " You're always blushing, " He stated which made her blush even more. He started unwrapping his scarf, " Get use to it, I wont let my girl get cold. " He said as he wrapped his scarf around her. 

My girl? Im his girl.. Hyoyeon thought which made her get redder. 

" Warm? " He asked. In response, Hyoyeon nodded and smiled. 

Again, the couple walked to their car with silence. Both didnt care about the silence, they just enjoyed each others presence. Their hands were still interwined and never seperated. Once they saw the cart again, Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon, " You still want more?" 

"Im good, thanks. " She smiled, " Plus its getting way too late. " She said as she checked her phone which said 4:09 am. Eunhyuk nodded and started walking towards the car, " How do you know this place? I was kinda surprised when a rich guy like you would eat at a place like this. " She chuckled. 

" When I was young my appa used to take me here all the time. " Eunhyuk reminsced those moments, " He used to sneak me out at 4 in the morning just to eat here and by the time we're home, Eomma would get pissed at him. " He let out a small laugh. 

Hyoyeon smiled but then looked at Eunhyuk who got upset, " You were really close with your dad huh?" She asked.

" Of course we were, but ever since appa was given the responsibilites of the company, he never looked at me as his son, but more like his blueprint to success. " He tried to laugh about it, but Hyoyeon could tell he wanted to cry. 

" What do you mean by that?" She asked. 

" He's always bossing me around. ' do that for the company, do this for the company. ' and if I disobey him, ' I did not raise you like this, you're embarressing me and your mother. ' " Eunhyuk was close to tears, " To hell with him, he stopped raising me when I was 12. " He sniffed and replaced it with a laugh. 

" Well, at least you still have your dad. " Hyoyeon replied. This got Eunhyuks attention. " My dad is far worst than yours. " She shrugged. 

" W-why? how?" He got curious. 

" People say, the moment you realize how much you love someone, is the moment when that person is gone. He left me and I cried all day, but when I left him without saying where I was, he still asked for money. " Now Hyoyeon was the one who teared up. " You're lucky your dad still cares, he may show it in a weird way, but he still cares. Trust me. " 

Eunhyuk stopped in front of their car and wiped her tears away.  " Dont worry, you dont need you're dad, " He smiled, " dont forget about my overprotective mom, an annoying Yuri and especially dont forget about your overprotective boyfriend of course. " 

" And who's that? Lee Junho? " She joked. 

Eunhyuk frowned, " Yah, for your information, Im much better looking then that guy. " 

Hyoyeon patted his head, " Dont worry, I know you are. " She smiled and went inside the car.

The boy pouted but recieved a witty smile from Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk couldnt resist her and smiled back. He quickly went inside the car and drove home. 

 

As soon as the couple went home, Eunhyuk quietly opened the door. " Hurry, my parents might wake up. " He whispered as they walked in. 

Hyoyeon giggled but was told to be quiet but none other than Eunhyuk. Once they reached the stairs, Hyoyeon thought he was going up and turned around to say goodnight. 

" Why are you stopping?" Eunhyuk whispered as he raised his eyebrows. 

" Arent gonna sleep?" She chuckled. 

" Yeah, but Im dropping you off so go go go! " He whispered as he turned Hyoyeons body around and started pushing her to her room. 

Hyoyeon giggled at his behaviour and just let him be stubborn. Once they reached her door, she stopped. " This is your line, so no more steps. " She pointed her finger at him. 

" Aweh man. " He frowned as a joke. 

She giggled once again at his childish reaction. " Goodnight. " She smiled at him and was about to open the door when Eunhyuk held her hand. 

" Wait. " He said with a soft voice. 

Hyoyeon turned around with a curious look, " Hm?" 

Eunhyuk looked at her beautiful face and smiled, " You're still wearing my jacket and my scarf. " 

Hyoyeon was so comfortable in his clothes and totally forgot, " Oh yeah. " She looked down and took off the jacket. 

Eunhyuk helped her take it off and smiled, " You can keep it if you want. " 

" Its too big anyway. " She chuckled and was about to take off her scarf when Eunhyuk got to it first. " Thanks. " She smiled. 

Eunhyuk unwrapped his scarf from her neck. Instead of taking it off, he held both ends and looked at Hyoyeon. She was curious because of how he suddenly stopped, she liked the way Eunhyuk stared at her, but she always got nervous. Hyoyeon was about to say something but Eunhyuk pulled both ends of the scarf, forcing her to fall to his direction. 

Because of Hyoyeon's small height, Eunhyuk planted a kiss on her forehead. Of course, Hyoyeon was surprised, but in a good way. She blushed and didnt move. The couple stayed like that for a moment; with Eunhyuk's lips on her forehead. 

His lips are so soft.. Hyoyeon randomly thought with a small smile. Somehow, she felt safe and calm when they were together, she didnt have to worry about all her problems. It felt good to her. 

The first one to let go was Eunhyuk. Both of them didnt want to seperate but they knew they had to. " I'd better go upstairs. Goodnight, Hyo. " He said and kissed her forehead one more time before stepping back. 

" Night. " Hyoyeon smiled and playfully pushed him away. 

Before Eunhyuk turned the corner, he looked back at Hyoyeon and smiled making her smile back. Hyoyeon watched him disappear before letting out a big breath and leaned on the wall behind her. She widely smiled and constantly jumped to let out her joy. 

" Hyoyeon. " She heard Eunhyuk quietly called her from upstairs.

Hyoyeon immediantly stopped moving, " Hmm?" She made herself sound calm. 

" I could hear you from here. " He chuckled.

She froze and nervously laughed, " Uh, night, Hyuk. " She said before rushing inside her room. 

Eunhyuk chuckled and walked to his room as well. Both couldnt stop smiling when they went to bed. They were both thinking the same thing, " Should I text her/him right now? No.. she/he might be sleeping.. " Eunhyuk couldnt sleep all night because he was way to excited, he just couldnt keep his mouth from smiling. 

As for Hyoyeon, she too couldnt sleep. It wasnt just because she was happy, but because she was also sad. She had mix emotions right now. She completely forgot about Donghae. His words kept running around her mind. She was happy with Eunhyuk, but she felt guilty when it comes to Donghae.

Im sorry, Donghae. I dont know how else Im going to say it to you..I wish you'll understand. She thought before drifting off to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im back! Sorry for the wait! and sorry if you were expecting Donghae and Hyoyeon to be together.. On the bright side, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon sound good together right? ;) haha,  anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this very cute HyoHyuk chapter!! so I already planned out the chapters and things, the next NEXT chapter will start getting more interesting. More problems will come and more tears will come >:) well, from the characters, not you! hahahaha.