Gone

Complicated Love

Since Hyoyeon was leaving, she wanted to make sure that she spends a lot of time with her close friends. Eunhyuk was still oblivious to Hyoyeon leaving. She couldnt look at him in the eye and tell him she's leaving, it was torture for her. Hyoyeon had no choice but to to lie to him. 

Hyoyeon and Yuri met up with each other at the mall to spend time with her and planned to tell her the truth. Hyoyeon made sure that they would have a good time and suggested to go to the carnival. Her plan was a success and all they did was laugh and smile. 

" I cant believe we've never been to a carnival together! " Yuri exclaimed, " I went with Yesung oppa once but all he did was chicken out in all the fun rides. " She laughed.

 " Yesung is kind of a goof. " Hyoyeon laughed, " It how we can do this often anymore though. " She said without thinking,

" What do you mean? We have all the time! " Yuri excitedly said.

" I-I meant like homework and the finals. " Hyoyeon lied and forced a laugh.

" lighten up! Thats not in another a month. " Yuri hit her shoulder. Hyoyeon just laughed but in the inside she frowned, " Theres something about you, Hyoyeonnie. " She couldnt stop noticing Hyoyeons behaviour, " Let me guess, did you and Eunhyuk have an arguement? " 

" N-No, dont worry. " Hyoyeon wanst surprised that Yuri asked what was wrong, after all, they are bestfriends. 

" Tell me! Come on, I can kick him in the balls. " She mischievously smiled.

" Nothing! Dont worry. Im just a little tired.. you know from working. " Hyoyeon lied. 

Yuri frowned, " Yah, remember what I told you, if you're exchausted, dont push yourself. " 

" Arasso, eomma. " Hyoyeon joked. 

" Yah, Im serious. " She pointed fingers at her. 

" Whatever. " Hyoyeon luaghed and started running to one of the rides, " Hurry up! The lines long. " 

" Y-yah! Wait-wait for me! " Yuri said and sighed. Although Hyoyeon has short legs, she has some speed into it. Yuri chased after her and yelled her name. 

Hyoyeon and Yuri had fun all day. But of course, from time to time, everytime Yuri talked about doing more things, it made Hyoyeon frown. It made her feel more guilty and couldnt tell her the truth. The day quickly ended and Hyoyeon was getting picked up by Eunhyuk, but before she could leave, she finally had to tell her.

" U-uh, Yuri-ah. " Hyoyeon called her, " I-I have something to tell you. " 

Yuri worriedly looked at her from the sound of her voice. " What? " 

The more Hyoyeon looked at her in the eye, the more she felt guilty. She didnt know what to do, she couldnt tell Yuri the truth, she'd just end up getting hurt. And Hyoyeon knew if she did tell her, Yuri will end up asking a bunch of questions and tell eunhyuk the truth. Maybe it was for the best to make things quiet. 

" Uh, actually I forgot. " Hyoyeon nervously laughed. 

Yuri frowned and whined, " Aish, i hate when you do that. " 

" My bad. I forget things. " She nervously laughed. " I'd better go, Eunhyuks here. " She changed the subject. 

" Arasso. But Im still not convinced about your ' smile. ' " Yuri scoffed, " You better warn Eunhyuk about me. " 

" Yeah yeah, whatever eomma. " Hyoyeon chuckled.

Before Hyoyeon opened the door, she suddenly surprised Yuri by hugging her. "Take care. " She tightly hugged Yuri who was confused. Hyoyeon held in her tears and let go. She quickly left before Yuri could say anything. Yuri watched her enter Eunhyuks car and drove off.

" What a weirdo. " Yuri mummbled and shrugged it off. 

While driving, Eunhyuk could tell something was wrong, but he decided not to ask since she hasnt  been talking. He wanted to go somewhere to cheer her up, but knowing that she's tired, he decided to drive home. Hyoyeon stayed in her room the whole night to pack which made Eunhyuk more worried. He went inside and was very surprised to see her clothes in a luggage. 

" W-where are you going?" Eunhyuk suddenly spoke surprising Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon immediantly panicked and stood up, " U-uh, I, U- " Half of her her wanted to tell the truth but the other half wanted to keep quiet. She thought of the quickest lie she could say and spoke, " u-uhm, Yuri's parents wanted me to go on vacation with them. " 

Eunhyuk sighed out of relief, " Oh, when?" He sat on her bed. 

" I-in 2 days. " Hyoyeon answered. at least shes not lying here. 

He was taken back a little,  " What? So soon?" 

"  Y-Yeah, t-they just told me today. " She packed her things to avoid eye contact with him. 

" Oh, how long are you going for? " 

" Uh, ab-about 5 days. " 

" Good, thats not long. " Eunhyuk chuckled, " Where are you guys going?" 

" J-Jeju Island. " She still avoided contact with him.

Eunhyuk pouted, " Cant I come? " He joked.

" Sorry, " She let out a laugh, " I-Its a surprise for Yuri. " Inside she frowned and wanted to say yes but outside she smiled.

Eunhyuk frowned, " Aish, this . 5 days without seeing you? " 

Knowing Eunhyuk was just joking, Hyoyeon still frowned and looked at him with pity. " D-dont worry, tomorrow its just a Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk day. " 

" It better be. " He crossed his arms and pouted. 

Hyoyeon wanted to cry but she replaced it with a smile. It hurted her to lie to Eunhyuk but she couldnt do anything about it. She just watched Eunhyuk playfully pouted while helping her pack her stuff. She let out a small chuckle and couldnt take her eyes off him. Sorry, Eunhyuk. Im really soo sorry. She thought and managed to hold her tears in.

Later that night, Hyoyeon still couldnt sleep with the thought of having one more person to say goodbye and dont forget about lying to her friends. She decided to call them, she didnt even care if it was midnight, she just wanted to see her friend. 

" H-hello?" Hyoyeon softly said.

Hey, whats up with the sudden call?" The person said. 

" Nothing, just wanted to say hi. " 

" Oh, well, hey. " 

" You wanna meet up somewhere? " 

" Where? Wait- now?" 

Yeah. " 

Sure, did you and Eunhyuk fight or something?" 

" Ani, I just wanted to meet up. " 

uhm, sure I guess. I'll pick you up then. " 

" Alright, I'll see you. " Hyoyeon said and hung up. 

Hyoyeon waited for a few minutes and finally got a text message telling her they're oustide. She quickly put Eunhyuks sweater on and quietly hurried outside. She waved at the person and weakly smiled. Hyoyeon went inside and was greeted by Donghae.

" So where do you wanna go?" Donghae asked. 

" Uhm, somewhere to eat, Im kinda hungry. " She laughed.

Donghae nodded and drove off. " Does eunhyuk know you're with me?" He asked.

" U-uh.. Ani.. " Hyoyeon frowned, " He's sleeping right now. " 

" You know he'll get mad right. " He frowned. 

" Yeah I know.. But I just wanted to hang out with you. I do admit it, I miss doing stupid stuff with you. " She quietly laughed.

Donghae smiled a little, but still wasnt convinced, " Just tell me, did something happen? I could tell by your voice on the phone. " He worriedly said.

" Im fine. Really. " Hyoyeon said, but since she knew Donghae wouldnt give in, she sighed, " I -I just dont wanna talk about it. " 

Donghae sighed. Although he cared for her, he still respected her, " Alright, whatever it is, I'll make sure to make you smile and forget about it. " He smiled at her.

Hyoyeon smiled and thanked him for being such a good friend.

" But.. You know I want to know.. " Donghae mummbled in a teasing voice. 

" Drive! " Hyoyeon exclaimed and laughed as Donghae pouted. 

Donghae and Hyoyeon drove to a small store and bought a bunch of chips and candy. They drove to a quiet park and walked around with chips and candy on their hands. They talked about how random things, even stupid ones as well. They even gossiped about other people in the school which made they laugh. The 2 enjoyed their company and just joked around with one another.

" You know, my cousin is really lucky to have you. " Donghae spoke. " At least i dont have to watch his stubborn anymore. " He joked.

Hyoyeon laughed, " Says you, remember that time where you pretended you had food poisoning because of that stupid pop quiz?" 

" Yah, thats not fair, I didnt get to study. " He pouted.

" Thats why it was called a pop quiz! It just pops! " She chuckled.

" Whatever. Dont make me mention about that time where you mistaken Whoopi Goldberg as Whoopi golden retriever. " Donghae coudnt help but laughed out loud.

" Yah! Shut up! " Hyoyeon threw a piece of candy at him.

" That was one of the funniest thing I've heard AHAHAHAHA. " Donghae couldnt keep his mouth shut. 

" It was a mistake!!! Whatever! " She whined, " I wanted to say it before someone else did, but since I talk fast, I didnt think about it and well.. It didnt come out right.. " She defended herself.

" Whatever you say. " Donghae chuckled and admired her pouting cute face. " I just hope your stupidness wont affect Eunhyuk, wait- actually.. he already is an idiot. " He laughed. 

Hyoyeon enjoyed this moment with Donghae. She missed how he used to all the time. She missed seeing him goofing around with eunhyuk. Hyoyeon loves Donghae, but nothing more than friends. Plus he's the only guy Hyoyeon trust to keep Eunhyuk out of trouble. " You and Eunhyuk have to make up eventually. " She spoke.

" I dont know about that, we havent talked for so long. " He frowned. 

" You guys will. When the time comes, he'll come back to you. " Hyoyeon smiled, " and you're gonna need to watch him." She suddenly frowned at the thought of leaving. 

" Im no babysitter. You can watch him. " He chuckled. 

" I cant always watch him. " She mummbled.

" What are you talking about? You guys live in the same roof. " He joked, " Im suprised you dont get tired of his exsistance. " 

Hyoyeon forced a laugh, " I guess I cant get enough of his monkey face. " 

Donghae and Hyoyeon enjoyed the moment and just talked. Donghae missed her a lot. He hated avoiding her but he had no choice, he didnt want Eunhyuk getting mad. It hurt seeing them together as well, but he knew he couldnt avoid them forever. 

The night ended with Hyoyeon realized how late it is and asked Dongahe to drop her off. Once they reached the house, Hyoyeon wasnt getting out and just looked at the house. 

" uh, hello? Dont you live here?" Donghae chuckled.

Hyoyeon nodded and looked at Donghae with sad eyes, " Bye. " She spoke and went in to hug him. It surprised Donghae a lot, this made him think how big her problem is. He felt her hugging him tighter and tighter. Donghae was speechless but didnt hesitate to hug her back. He didnt say anything and just hugged her. He rubbed her back to comfort her. 

" Whatever is it or how big it is, " Donghae started, " I'll be here for you, dont worry. " 

Hyoyeon sniffed and held her tears. She let go of him and smiled, " Thanks, for always being there. " 

Donghae smiled and nodded. Hyoyeon weakly smiled and finally got out of the car. She slowly walked towards the foor after waving goodbye to Donghae. She watched him leave with a tear before finally getting inside the house. Hyoyeon quietly entered her room without waking anybody. She laid down her bed and planned a perfect goodbye for Eunhyuk. 

The next morning, Hyoyeon woke up early and left to plan her second last day in Korea. She didnt want the driver to feel harassed and decided to bus around. Hyoyeon learned her lesson about bussing and made sure to keep her eyes open and not fall asleep. She paid to the streets and finally got to her destination. She went to the office and called in a person. She waited for a few minutes before the person comes in.

" Hyoyeon-ah! Sweetie. " Her dad came in with a big smile. and sat in front of her. " You visiting me probably means you have good news right?" He excitedly said.

Hyoyeon shook her head and sat straight, " Im leaving, appa." 

His smile dropped, " What are you talking about?" 

" Im leaving Korea. " Hyoyeon repeated herself to see her dad frown, " I've decided to start my life again. " 

Her dad frowned, " What? what about me? What about your own father?" Hyoyeon could tell he was a bit pissed of by his tone. 

" What about you? " She raised her eyesbrows at her,  " What about me, appa? What about that time when you left me? " 

Jaehyun hesitated to answer, " T-thats in a past. I can change. " 

" You said that a thousand times, appa. I've had enough of it. " Hyoyeon kept her head straight, " Im sorry, but if you kept your promise, then this shouldnt be happening. Im sorry. " She said and got up. SHe was about to walk away when Jaehyun spoke.

" You're the gonna leave your appa here? In this hell place?! " He yelled as he stood up. " Your eomma would never leave me! " 

Hyoyeon turned around with teary eyes but she also had anger in it, " You know Eomma would leave you. If she saw you like this, she would've been so disappointed. You let your own daughter take care of you at such a young age. You left me, appa! I didnt! I never did! " She yelled, not caring if people looked at them. " I've given you so much chance and you blew it all the time and for what? Money? Alcohol? " 

Jaehyun was speechless and let her talk.

" Im tired of this, appa. I wanna stop. " Hyoyeons eyes were tearing up but she managed not to break down, " This is for you're own good. If I let you out, you would never learn from your mistakes, its best if you stay here and think about what you have done. And when you're finally free, maybe, just maybe, you can come back into my life. " She said. Somehow she felt as if a whole weight was lifted from her whole body. She felt kind of free. Hyoyeon saw his dad with surprised but angry eyes. Hyoyeon looked at him in disappointment and walked away.

" YAH! YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE! YAH! " Jaehyun yelled, but Hyoyoen acted as if she didnt hear anythiing. 

Hyoyeon held her tears in and went to the police, " Please take care of my father. " She said and recieved a nod from him. Although she felt free from her dad, she still felt guilty. She knew if his dad gets what he wants, he wont learn. It hurt to leave him, but she had no choice, it was for the best. No matter how hard she tried to forget what just happened, she couldnt. But she couldnt let this day get ruined by that, she planned the whole day with Eunhyuk and only him. 

As for the rest of the day, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went on a date and she couldnt wait for dinner.  She had planned a big surprise for him which couldnt stop his curiosity. 

" Where are we going?" Eunhyuk asked for the 10th time. 

" Sh! Just stop asking! driver oppa! Dont tell him! " Hyoyeon exclaimed.

" Arasso. " The driver laughed.

Hyoyeon couldnt wait to surprise Eunhyuk. She kept giggling everytime Eunhyuk pouted and asked where they're going. It actually made her forget that shes leaving. 

Once the car stopped Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile. " Yes! We're here! " He was about to go out when Hyoyeon took his arm. 

" Yah! Oppa! " Hyoyeon called him and took out a blindfold. 

Eunhyuk knew what was coming and frowned, " FINE! " He yelled which made her giggle.

Hyoyeon put the blindfold on  himand turned to the driver, " Driver oppa, we'll call you when we're done. " SHe smile which she recieved a nod from the driver.

Hyoyeon carefully lead Eunhyuk out of the car and waved by to the driver. She lead Eunhyuk to the place while he kept nagging was her and the surprise. As soon as they got there, Hyoyeon took off the blindfold and left Eunhyuk with wide eyes. 

The view was perfect. They were at Han River and the lights of the building and bridge reflected on the water. But what Eunhyuk was suprised at was on the grass, there was small lantern lights surrounding a picnic blanket. He then turned to Hyoyeon who was smiling.

" Come on, I made dinner. " She said slowly dragged him to the blanket. They both sat down while Hyoyeon took out some food from the basket. 

" You did all this?" Eunhyuk said with pleasing eyes. 

" Yup, you like it right?" She used her aegyo.

" i love it. " He smiled and kissed Hyoyeon on the cheek. " Thanks. "

Hyoyeon giggled and took out more food.

All night the couple enjoyed the view. It was peaceful and no one disturbed them. They just laughed and talked about random things; how they started liking each other, how they wanted to approach one another, all those things. Everytime they smile, they both couldnt stop admiring each other. Eunhyuk couldnt stop showing his goofy gummy smile and Hyoyeons eyes werent eye showing when she smiled.

" You know that time when we had a school dance, " Hyoyeon started, " I remember I wanted you to come sooo bad. " She laughed at herself.

Eunhyuk chuckled, " And i regreted coming, I remember when you came hom, I was like. damn it. I shouldve came. " He laughed.

Hyoyeon threw a piece of bread at him, " You shouldve! " 

" You wanted to dance with me didnt you?" He .

" Psh, I could easily kick your ! " She smirked.

" I meant slow dance, babo! " Eunhyuk poked her head. 

" Oooooh. " Hyoyeon awkwardly said. 

Eunhyuk expected an anwer but she stopped there. " Yah, you didnt answer my question. " 

Hyoyeon shrugged, " No, I actually loved dancing with Junho. " She smiled.

Eunhyuk frowned, " Yah!" He exclaimed and threw bread at her. 

" im kidding! " She laughed, " Its not my fault you didnt ask me to the dance. " She stuck her tongue.

" I know... " He pouted. He then suddenly had an idea and popped up his head which scared her. He slyly smiled and took out his phone, Hyoyeon watched him press some button and a slow song came on. " And now, Im asking you to dance. " He smiled.

Hyoyeon jokingly scoffed, " You're too late. " She looked away.

Eunhyuk didnt take that as a no and took her hand. He made her stand up without letting her talk. Eunhyuk dragged her to an open space and left her standing there. Hyoyeon just stood there and watched him move the lanterns into a circle surrounding them. Eunhyuk then went back to her and smiled. She couldnt help but smile back. 

Eunhyuk put his hands on her slim waist while she put her hands around his neck.  The 2 of them didnt say anything and just enjoyed the moment. THey stepped side to side with the slow song playing. Both of them could tell the other was happy by the looks of their eyes. Having someone stare at you with loving eyes made Hyoyeon nervous. Euhyuk randomly smiled making her more insecure.

He couldnt stop staring at her bright brown eyes. It made him feel so lucky to have someone like her in his arms. Knowing that she belongs to him made him feel like he was the king of the world like he had everything. He continued to admire her flawless face that he cant get enough of. 

God, shes beautilful. Eunhyuk thought.

" What?" She blushed and kept her head down.

Eunhyuk quietly chuckled at her shy action. He tucked her fallen peice of hair behind her ear, making her look up. " Nothing, you're beautiful. " He randomly commented her.

" Aissh. " Hyoyeon couldnt stop blushing. She couldnt stop noticing how he kept looking at her. " What now.." She pouted. She was beginning to get shy, which never happens. 

" Honestly, " Eunhyuk started who let out a nervous laugh. He finally looked away out of shyness. " I dont know if this is the right time. Half of me is saying i should kiss you, but the other half is saying ' keep waiting! ' " He nervously laughed. Hyoyeon was a little taken back, she didnt expect Eunhyuk to say it out loud but she loved the fact that he did. 

Hyoyeon smiled and decided to make the first move. She used her hand to make him face her and went on her toes to take a small quick peck on his lips. Eunhyuk immediantly turned red but the one who was more red was Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk smiled and decided to kiss her soft lips again, but this time it was longer and passionate. Hyoyeon kissed him back while a small smile crept on his face. 

He pulled her closer until their bodies touched and gave her one more kiss. Hyoyeon was the one who seperated but both their eyes were still closed. 

" I love you. " Hyoyeon suddenly said. 

Eunhyuk smiled, " I love you too. " 

It was the very first time they both had said that. Ever since they both confessed, both were always too scared to say that to each other. Whoever thought that she would say it on the last day of being together with him. Having the thought of leaving him made her tear up. 

Eunhyuk quickly noticed it and wiped her tears away with his thumb, " Did I do something?" He worriedly asked as he cupped her face.

Hyoyeon put her hands on top of his, " Nothings wrong. Im just happy. " She weakly smiled.

Eunhyuk just smiled and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes trying to stop her tears. Once they seperated, Hyoyeon rested her head on his chest and enjoyed the moment. 

The couple stayed like that for a few minutes before calling their driver and going home. Since they got home late, they quickly said and kissed their goodnights and went in their room. Hyoyeon packed all of her stuff in her luggage and went straight to bed. she left a few things she didnt need around her room to make it look like shes not leaving. 

All night Hyoyeon couldnt go to sleep. The thought of leaving in less than 24 hours made her cry. She didnt even try to stop it and just let it out. Hyoyeon sat up and couldnt stop thinking about Eunhyuk. She thought if shes gonna leave, she should at least spend one night in Eunhyuks arms. She quietly snuck upstairs and into his room. She weakly smiled seeing Eunhyuk peacefully sleepiing. 

she didnt even care if she disturbed him but she went on his bed and under his blanket with him. Because of all her movements, Eunhyuk woke up and was surprised to see Hyoyeon behind him.

" Hyoyeon-ah. " He said in a husky as he rolled to his side to face her. " What are you doing here?" 

Hyoyeon moved closer to his body, " C-can I stay here for the night?" She asked. 

Eunhyuk smiled  and nodded. " Is it because you'll miss me when you leave?" He joked as he wrapped his arms around her.

" Mhm. " Hyoyeon said as she cuddled closer to him. She hid her face onto his chest and cried a little.

Eunhyuk smiled and hugged her tigher as he closed his eyes. " I cant believe we havent slept together like this after all these weeks. "

" Yeah.. it feels good. " Hyoyeon mummbled. 

" Dont worry, when you get back, we'll sleep together all the time. " He smiled.

It hurt Hyoyeon to hear that. She didnt respond to it and held his tighter and closer. Because of her actions, Eunhyuk smiled and put the blanket on top of them. " Night. " He said.

" Night. " Hyoyeon said and closed her eyes letting out one more tear.

 

In the morning, Eunhyuk woke up with his arm numb, but of course, he didnt care and looked at Hyoyeon who was sleeping on his arm with her back faced him. He moved a little and went closer to Hyoyeon. He hugged her from the back and caressed her arm. Eunhyuk was a little surprised when he felt Hyoyeon interwine her hands with his. 

" Goodmorning. " Eunhyuk smiled. 

" Morning. " Hyoyeon turned around and smiled.

" Good sleep?" He asked. Hyoyeon wrinkled her nose and pushed him away, " What?" 

" Morning breath. " She joked. 

Eunhyuk chuckled and pulled her closer. They both stayed like that. With Hyoyeon cuddled into Eunhyuks chest and Eunhyuk wrapping his arms around her.

They stayed like that for a few minutes before Eunhyuk spoke. " We better get up, you have a flight remember. "

Hyoyeon frowned, " Oh yeah.. " 

Eunhyuk laughed and got up the bed. " I'll get breakfast, you should take a shower. You stink. " 

Hyoyeon scoffed and threw a pillow at him. Eunhyuk laughed and pulled her up, " Get your lazy as s up! Come on. " 

Hyoyeon sat up and pushed him away, " Im up. " She laughed.

" Get ready and meet me in the kitchen, I'll cook something. " He said and carried her bridal style to the washroom. 

" Y-yah! " She yelled at him. 

" Be quiet, my parents are still sleeping. " Eunhyuk joked and put her down once he reached the washroom. 

" it was your fault. " She pouted and pulled the hem of her shirt to fix it. 

Eunhyuk chuckled, " Hurry up. " He said and closed the door. 

Hyoyeon giggled but her laugh suddenly died down into a frown. Im gonna miss you soo much..  She thought. 

After getting ready, Hyoyeon knew she cant just disappear like that without any words and decided to write letters for the people who mattered a lot to her. She left one letter on Eunhyuks table in his room and joined him for breakfast. all morning, Hyoyeon made sure she would enjoy her last few moments with Eunhyuk. When the time finally came, she had to leave. 

" Take care in Jeju, Hyoyeon-ah! " Dahae smiled. 

Hyoyeon weakly smiled and hugged her which surprised the woman. " Thank you so much for everything. I would've never gotten this kind of life if I hadnt met you. " She hugged her tighter. 

Dahae smiled and hugged her, but noticed she was crying as soon as they seperated, " Omo, hyoyeon-ah! Its just 5 days. " She chuckled.

Hyoyeon forced a laugh, " Im just really emotional. " She said and wiped her tears away. 

" Hyoyeon-ah! Ready?" Eunhyuk yelled from outside. 

" Y-yeah. " Hyoyeon stuttered and took out a letter from her back pocket. " Uhm Dahae-sshi, could you give this to Donghae today?" She gave her the letter.

" Yeah, sure. He's coming over with my sister later so I'll give it then. " Dahae smiled.

" Thank you. " Hyoyeon bowed and started walking towards the door. " Please take care. " She smiled.

Dahae smiled and nodded. Hyoyeon looked at her until the door finally closed. She went inside the car and asked Eunhyuk, " Is it okay if we drop off by Yuris first? I told her mom I'd come before I leave. " 

" Yeah, no problem. " Eunhyuk nodded and drove. 

As soon as they reached Yuris house, Hyoyeon hesitated to step out of the car. 

" Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I-Im fine, I just zoned out. " She forced a laugh, " I'll be right back. " She said and headed out the car. 

She knocked on the door and was greeted by Yuris mom, " Annyeonghaseyo, Is yuri here?" She asked.

" Sorry, Hyoyeonnie, you just missed her. Shes out with Yesung. " Ms.Kwon answered. 

" Oh, I see. " Hyoyeon had this planned out and made sure she wasnt home, " Uhm, can you give this to Yuri?"She took out a letter and gave it to the woman. 

" Yeah, I will. " Ms. Kwon smiled. " You wanna come in?" 

" No its okay. Thank you. " Hyoyeon forced a weak smile. " and also thank you for treating me like your own, please take care of Yuri. " She bowed.

" Hyoyeon-ah, you're acting like you're leaving." She joked but stopped smiling when Hyoyeon didnt say anything, " Where are you going?" She frowned.

Hyoyeon didnt answer her question and smiled, " Goodbye, please take care. " She said and turned away from her.

" Goodbye... " Ms kwon frowned and closed the door. 

Before going in the car, she wiped her tears away. " Good? airport now?" Eunhyuk asked.

" Y-yeah. " She stuttered. 

The drive was quiet. Eunhyuk could tell Hyoyeon was upset because of her expression and held her hand. Hyoyeon smiled and didnt let go until the end of the ride. Once they stepped in the airport, Hyoyeon just wanted to cry and drop on her knees. She managed to stay strong and held onto Eunhyuk.

" So wheres Yuri and them?" Eunhyuk asked looking around.

" T-they're coming. " Hyoyeon avoided eye contact with him. 

" I can stay here until they come. " He suggested. 

" Ani, its okay. " She shook her head, " I have to go to the other side since I have to check in. You cant pass without a ticket there. " 

Eunhyuk frowned, " Alright, fine. " 

" I-Id better go. " She stuttered and held onto her jeans to stop herself from crying. 

Eunhyuk nodded with a frown. Hyoyeon went in for a tight hug and didnt let go of him for a while. Eunhyuk smiled at her action and her hair." Dont worry, its just 5 days, it'll come by in a blink of an eye. " He softly spoke. Hyoyeon didnt wanna let go of him but she knew she had to.

" Y-Yeah.. 5 days. " She mummbled.

Eunhyuk seperated and looked at her in the eye, " Be careful okay? And remember always swim with a shirt on. " He joked.

Hyoyeon chuckled, " Arasso. " 

" You better go, you might be late. " He said after kissing her forehead. " I'll see you in 5 days okay?" 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and backed away, " Bye. " Once she turned around, she finally let out her tears. come on, Hyoyeon. Dont cry, dont cry. Please, dont cry. She thought. 

" 5 days okay! " Eunhyuk yelled as he waved goodbye.

Since they were far, he couldnt tell hyoyeon was crying when she waved goodbye. Eunhyuk watched her disappear into the crowd and finally left the airport. 

As for Hyoyeon, once Eunhyuk disappeared she finally burst into tears. She didnt even care if people were looking at her, she just cried and cried. It felt like her heart was getting pierced by a thousand knives. She didnt know how she'll survive without him, but she had no other choice. 

 

On the other side, Donghae and his mom were at Eunhyuks house. " Oh yeah, Hyoyeon told me to give you this. " Dahae said and got up to get the letter from the table.

" Hyoyeon? Why didnt she just give it to me?" Donghae asked as he took it. 

" She had no time, she left for Jeju Island. " Dahae said. 

" What? She left?Why?" Donghae was wide eyed. 

" Dont worry, she's coming back. She went on vacation with Yuris family. 

He sighed in relief and stared at the letter that said Donghae.

 

Eunhyuk drove with the music playing. He hummed through the song but at the same time, he couldnt stop thinking about Hyoyeon. " I hope shes okay. " He mummbled.

 

Hyoyeon was finally up on the check in desk with swollen red eyes, " U-uhm, one ticket to California, USA please." Her voice cracked as she handed hin her passport and papers. 

" Here you go, ma'm. " The employee smiled, " Your gate 3B, which is on the other side." 

" Thank you. " Hyoyeon weakly smiled and recieved her ticket. She began to drag her luggage behind her and kept  her head down. She still wasnt finished crying her tears out. It was torture for her to leave her love ones, especially without any proper goodbyes. 

 

Donghae opened the letter and read it. Each word he read made him panic with big wide eyes. Hyoyeon left?! Donghae thought. 

 

As for Eunhyuk, he decided to get some snacks on his way home. He stopped at a coffee shop and saw someone who he didnt expect to see. " Yuri? What are you doing here?" 

Yuri scoffed, " Can a girl not have a date with her boyfriend?" She chuckled.

" N-no, I meant why are you here? I thought you were going to JeJu island today?" He asked.

" You are?" Yesung confusely asked.

Yuri was also confused, " What? No, what are you talking about?" 

Eunhyuk began to get curious, " I just dropped off Hyoyeon at the airport because you guys are going to JeJu island. " 

" What? i have no idea what you're talking about. " Yuri innocently said.

Eunhyuk and Yuri just stared at each other while Yesung cluelessy sat there. Eunhyuks phone suddenly rang, he was thinking of answering it but something in him made him want to answer it. 

Once he answered it, Donghae exclaimed, " Where are you? Wheres Hyoyeon? " 

" I-I dropped her off at the airport. Donghae, did you - " 

" Eunhyuk shes leaving Korea for good, you have to go back NOW. " 

Eunhyuks heart began to beat faster, " H-how did you know?! " 

" I'll tell you later, go to the airport now. I'll meet you there. " Donghae said and hung up. 

Eunhyuk was wide eyed, making Yuri nervous. " What happened?" 

" Hyoyeon's leaving, we have to go. " Eunhyuk quickly said and ran outside to his car. 

Yuri was wide eyed and dragged Yesung with her to their car. 

 

Donghae  quickly driving to the airport. Her words kept playing in his mind. He remembered exactly every word from her letter. 

Hey, Donghae. You probably know I left, but if you dont, well.. I did.. I know its all so sudden and Im sorry for not telling you. I couldnt find the words. No one knows about me leaving, not even Eunhyuk and Yuri. Dont think it was easy for me to lie, it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Donghae, you're one of my best friends and I love you for staying with me. Im sorry if you expected us to be more than friends, Im just not the right girl for you. Dont worry, Hae, someone will come for you. Leaving Korea is something I have to do, if I had another choice, trust me, I would've picked that one. I know its rude to ask since you and Eunhyuk arent okay, but please promise me to take care of Eunhyuk. Knowing him, he'll probably do something crazy when he finds out. Anways,thanks for always being there Donghae, im glad you were one of my first friends. Once again, Im really sorry for this.----- Hyoyeon. 

" Why do you have to be so stubborn..?" Donghae said to himself. He kept praying that Hyoyeon didnt set foot on the plane. 

 

Eunhyuk, Yuri and Yesung drove to the airport as fast as they can. Eunhyuks been calling Hyoyeon ever since he found out but of course, she wouldnt answer it. 

" Please, Hyoyeon pick up. Please. " Yuri kept praying. 

Eunhyuk gave up with the phone calling and turned to Yuri, " You guys go downstairs, I'll stay up here, ok?" 

Yesung and Yuri nodded. The couple quickly went down the escalator and open eyes looking everywhere. Eunhyuk ran around the building looking for one particular girl. He kept praying that she didnt leave yet, he kept praying that he could kiss and hug her again, he kept praying that she'll come back to him. 

" Please, Hyoyeon.. Please.. Please... please.. " Eunhyuk kept repeating with teary eyes. " This cant be happening, please.. You have to be here.. You're not gonna leave me.. Please.. " He ran around checking every gate and place in the airport. His heart was beating too much, he was scared to death but didnt give up looking for her. 

 

Hyoyeon lined up for the plane with her head still down. She had her ticket in the other hand and her vibrating phone on the other. She held onto it tight and waited for it to stop vibrating. There was no use in crying because she already cried all her tears out, all she had was swollen and red eyes.

 

As for Yuri and Yesung, they split up and looked everywhere. Yuri already had the urge to cry but something in her came telling her to keep looking. She looked everywhere, but couldnt her. She felt like it was impossible finding her in this big place. She kept changing directions until she noticed someone wearing a familiar black and red baseball tee. She immediantly smiled and ran for her. 

" Hyoyeon-ah! " Yuri excitedly said and tapped her shoulder. The girl turned around but only to be disappointed. " S-sorry, wrong person. " Yuri politely bowed as the girl walked away. Yuri couldnt hold it anymore and cried. " Where the hell are you?" She mummbled. 

 

Eunhyuk continued to run around with his hopes up. " No, no, no, no.. Please, Hyo. " He kept mummbling. Even though he ran around the airport more than twice, he still wouldnt give up. 

Hyoyeon was up to the line and gave her ticket to the employee. While the employee checked it, Hyoyeon started putting her stuff on the desk for the security to check it. While all that was happening, Hyoyeon patiently waited. She was looking around the airport and was giving it one more look before she would enter the bridge that lead to the plane. One person did catch her attention. That person was wearing a similar black and grey jean jacket like Eunhyuks. The man was running around and seemed like he was looking for something. Somehow she couldnt stop looking at him. When the guy was about to turn around, someone called Hyoyeon.

" Ms.Kim, excuse me?" The employee finally got her attention. 

" Neh? Sorry. " Hyoyeon apologized. 

The man turned around and still had those worried, scared eyes. That man was Eunhyuk. He turned around, but didnt see Hyoyeon since she was talking to the employee. He scratched his head out of frustation and decided to run to the other direction.

The employee smiled, " Here's your ticket and your stuff will be at the end over there. " She gave Hyoyeon the ticket and continued smiling, " Have a safe flight. " 

Hyoyeon kindly smiled and nodded. She still didnt forget about the familiar man and looked at the same direction where she saw him. Of course, the man was gone, which Hyoyeon sighed at. She didnt know why she was disappointed but it just made her more depressed. She began to retrieve her stuff from the security and started walking towards the plane with her head down. 

 

Donghae finally arrived at the airport and called Eunhyuk. " Did you find her? where is she?" He immediantly asked.

" I-I dont know.. " Eunhyuks voice was weak. " You gotta help me. I need to find her. " 

Donghae was worried about Eunhyuk. He didnt know what to say because he doesnt know if everything will be okay. " I-I'll look for her okay? Im already here. " He began to run around the place and hung up. 

As he ran around, he spotted Yesung comforting Yuri who was crying on the chair. His heart sank. He knew that they wont be able to find Hyoyeon. They've been running around the airport with no luck. Sh it, Hyoyeon, you have to be here. Donghae thought. 

 

After running around for so long, everyone finally stopped. Eunhyuk was sitting on one of the chairs with his head down. Yesung was still trying to comfort Yuri. Donghae was walking around with Hyoyeons words playing around his head. 

All 4 stayed in the airport for hours, still hoping Hyoyeon is somewhere waiting. But of course, they couldnt stay there forever. Yesung decided to drop off Yuri at home for her to rest. Eunhyuk and Donghae agreed and chose to stay here, but Eunhyuk recieved a call, informing him that Dongwook is asking for him. Donghae promised Eunhyuk that he'll stay in the airport for a bit.

Eunhyuk drove himself home, still with his red teary eyes. He didnt even answer his mom when she asked what was wrong. He just headed straight to Dongwooks study room. He didnt say anything and kept his head down.

" Where have you been all day?" Dongwook asked. " You were supposed to dinner with Gyuris family earlier. " 

Eunhyuk had no idea but didnt care. " I was at the airport. Waiting for Hyoyeon. " He quietly spoke. Donghae scoffed and didnt say anything. " She left, appa.. Shes gone. " He was about to tear up when Donghae said something. 

" You shouldnt cry about this, Hyukjae. She did it because she loved you. " Dongwook said.

Eunhyuk was a little surprised at his words. He expected his father to be surprised or at least say something else. He looked up at Dongwook, " Y-You knew?" He asked.

Dongwook didnt say anything and looked away.

Eunhyuk was wide eyed. " Why?  " His sad eyes turned into angry, furious eyes. 

" It was for the best. " He answered with his back straight. 

He scoffed and his answer. " HOW IS SENDING YOUR SONS GIRLFRIEND AWAY THE BEST?" He didnt hesitate to yell at him. 

Knowing his son, he knew Eunhyuk would yell at him, " That girl was causing problems into this family." 

" What did you say to her? " Eunhyuk looked at him. Dongwook didnt say anything in response. " Tell me where yuou sent her. " 

" No one knows where she is, Hyukjae. " Dongwook looked at him, " She didnt want to me to know as well. Just to protect you. " 

" You still had no right to send someone away! You cant just get rid of people, especially away from their home! " 

" I sent her away because of her. She had nothing here. No family, no father. Is that what you call home?" 

" She had me! I love her, appa! She knew - " 

" If she loves you, why does she keep letting you get hurt? hm?" 

" Appa I told you! Im only trying to protect her! " 

"  Cant she protect herself? Hyukjae, you're always getting into fights which bad for your future. Think about the co- " 

" DONT YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THAT COMPANY. " Eunhyuk yelled. Dongwook was obviously surprised. " All you talk about is the company! Didnt you ever think of what I would feel? When you asked Hyoyeon to leave, DIDNT YOU THINK OF ME? " 

" Yes, I was. " Dongwook managed to keep calm. " I thought about your future, Hyukjae. With that girl around, all you'll do is cause trouble just for her. Ever since she entered your life, you've become so different. You- " 

" I didnt change you did! This is who I am; I protect who I love, but what about you? Ever since you got the company from grandpa, all you speak about is the company, when was the last time you even told Eomma you love her?" Right when Eunhyuk said that, Dongwook slapped him on the face. 

Dongwook had enough of Eunhyuk and looked at him with angry eyes, " Watch your mouth when you're talking to your father. " 

Eunhyuk was surprised. Yeah, he said some ungrateful words, but he couldnt believe that his own dad hit him. Eunhyuk scoffed, " Father? does a ' father ' control his sons life? Does a ' father ' ignore every little thing about his son? " He looked at Dongwook. Eunhyuk had mixed emotions; anger and sadness. " You're not my dad. He was gone a long time ago. " Eunhyuk spoke and turned around to walk away. Once he opened the door, Dahae was outside with worred eyes. Eunhyuk didnt even look at her and walked upstairs.

" What did you do Dongwook?" Dahae said with threatening voice as soon as she entered his room. 

Dongwook didnt say anything and was still shocked at what Eunhyuk said to him. 

 

" You're finally home, Hyoyeon left a letter .. " Yuris mom stopped talking when Yuri just went upstairs right away. " What happened?" She asked Yesung who was watching her withs sad eyes. 

Yuri shut her door and sat on the end of her bed. She looked at her table and saw the an envelope that said Yuri. She knew it was from Hyoyeon and just looked at it. She opened the letter and read it with tears. 

Yuri-ah, Im not sure if you know but I left Korea. I wont be coming back for a while so I hope you can bare with it. Im really lucky for having a friend like you, if you're thinking ' if I was a friend then why didnt you tell me? '  I know you're probably mad because I lied to you again, but I kept quiet because it was for the best. It was hard leaving you guys, I didnt want to, but I had no choice. Im really sorry for lying to ever since our friendship started, I didnt want you to judge me so easily but it was my fault for not trusting you and Im sorry for that. Since Im gone, Yesung will probably take it easy so make sure you're extra tough on him okay? And.. please take care of yourself okay? And also.. Since you're the only girl I can depend on, take care of my favourite boys okay? Donghae and Eunhyuk will cause a mess. Thanks for always being there and Im sorry not being at your side anymore------ Hyoyeon. 

Yuri frowned at every word she read. She couldnt believe her bestfriend just left her like that. She didnt know whether to be mad or sad. Mad that she didnt tell her but sad because she left? 

 

Eunhyuk slammed the door once he entered his room.  He let out all the tears he's been hiding. He constantly hit the ground and kept blaming himself for not protecting her. Eunhyuk just stood there clenching his fist. He went crazy and let out his emotions. He cried but at the same time he punched everything he saw. He threw everything on the ground and punched the wall. He didnt even care if his hand was bleeding, it was less painful then letting Hyoyeon go without knowing. 

He stopped when he saw a picture frame drop on the ground. It was a picture of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. He had his arm around her shoulder and she had her arm around his waist. Eunhyuk couldnt stop seeing how happy they were. He couldnt stop looking at Hyoyeons smile. Thinking he'll never see that smile again, made him drop on the ground. He placed his hands on his head and cried, but he did notice an envelope on the ground along with glass above it. He realized it was Hyoyeons writing and removed the glass and finally opening the letter. 

Eunhyuk, Im sorry for letting you find out like this. I wanted to tell you so bad but I couldnt get myself to. I was afraid of what you'll do. Please, dont blame anyone, it was my decision. It was for the best. Everything I've done, you end up getting hurt and Im sorry for that. it seems like I ruin everything for you; your relationship with Donghae and even your father. The last thing I wanted was to hurt you. I never realized it was this hard being in love. I guess we're just unlucky. Dont think it was easy leaving you, it was hard for me. I honestly dont know how I managed to look at you and tell lies. Eunhyuk, you're the best person that ever happened in my life. Whoever thought that the one I spilled beer on and got me fired would be my first love? I still cant forget how we met, when I looked at you across the club, I admit you were cute, but you couldnt pull of a vest. It just doesnt look good on you. I remember I hated you for getting me fired but I also couldnt get my mind off you. I guess it was just my feelings again huh?  My mom used to tell me how amazing it was for having someone to depend on, I never really thought that I'd find that person in a club. Thank you so much for everythiing Eunhyuk. If I hadnt met you, I honestly dont know where I'd be right now. I could be dead? I could in the streets right now, but no, I was in your arms, being taken care of. I love you, Lee Hyukjae. Please, dont look for me, it'll just get harder. I promise I'll never ever forget about you. -------- Hyoyeon. 

After reading, Eunhyuk cried once again. He didnt know what will happen next. He didnt know if he'll ever see her again. Having those thoughts made him depressed and devestated even more. He constantly hit the ground, not caring if its making his wounds worse. 

Just then, Dahae came in. She wanted to comfort his son but entering his room gave her wide eyes and an open mouth. She loudly gasped. Everything was one the ground. broken glass, furnitures are down, clothes are everywhere, literally everything in the room was broken. Dahae immediantly ran to Eunhyuk who was sobbing. 

" hyukjae-ah. " Dahae cried seeing her own son in pain. She hugged him and let her rest his head on her chest. 

" She's gone.. I-I dont know wh-where she is.. " He mummbled.

Dahae sniffed and his hair, " We'll find her okay? Just dont cry, Hyukjae-ah. Shh. " She swayed side to side to calm him down as he cried. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:'( Sorry for such a sad chapter, but uh.. did you guys enjoy? ahha, sorry, Im really awkward with sad things...This chapter was mostly about spending time with her friends and such. Tell me what you guys think!!!!!!