Who's The Boss?

Slowly But Surely

‘What just happened? Did he just kiss me?’ CL wondered as she leaned back against my bedroom door and her right hand rubbing her lips. Her heart began to race as she realised everything that just happened a few minutes ago. She closed her eyes and brought her hand from her lips to her chest.

‘What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating this fast?’ she asked herself silently, even though everything was sort of obvious. She was slowly falling for Himchan. After a while of battling with her inner thoughts, CL slowly opened her eyes again and that’s when she finally remembered about her room. The room that Himchan has helped cleaned up and organised for her while she was away.

As much as she was annoyed by the fact that Himchan has violated her privacy, she couldn’t deny that he actually did a pretty good job. Everything was perfectly in place just as she has initially wanted. ‘This is impossible! How on earth did he know how I would like my things to be organised? He’s not a psychic, no way. This is just beyond impossible!’ CL was pleasantly surprised.

“Well, not bad, Kim Himchan. Not bad at all.” she murmured and without realising it, she was actually smiling from ear to ear.

She decided to pretend like the kiss did not happen and just act normally in front of Himchan, and that was exactly what she did the next day and the following days. Things, of course, got a little bit awkward between them, though. They barely even spoke to each other for one whole week.

***

“What happened to you? You look pretty down these past few days.” asked Yongguk with a concerned voice, only to be ignored by Himchan. “Ya! I’m talking to you!” he elbowed Himchan roughly to get his attention.

“I think I did something wrong.” Himchan confessed as he ruffled his hair in annoyance.

“Does this have anything to do with CL?” Yongguk asked again and Himchan nodded with a sigh. “Okay. So are you going to tell me what happened or not?” continued Yongguk.

“I-I-I kissed her.” stuttered Himchan, face-palming himself.

“What?! Already?! I thought you guys were taking things slow, no?” replied Yongguk in shock.

Himchan scratched his head as he walked back and forth aimlessly “I know! I made a mistake. I shouldn’t have kissed her. I know that I should take it slow and get to know her better but I just can’t control it anymore. It’s driving me insane! Oh my God, she must hate me! She hates me!” Himchan started to blabber, slightly panicking.

“Ya! Stop it! Just stop walking back and forth, I’m getting dizzy!” Yongguk said as he grabbed Himchan’s hand to stop him. “Firstly, you need to chill. Secondly, have you tried talking to her about it? Maybe… apologise to her?” he continued, staring at him right in the eyes.

Bang!

The door slammed open surprising everyone and their manager came in carrying two big plastic bags in his hands. “What’s that?” asked Zelo eagerly as he ran towards their manager to help.

“Oh, CL-shi asked me to give these to y’all.” replied the manager, panting.

Himchan’s eyes widened upon hearing her name. ‘CL? What is she doing here?’ he thought, confused. Zelo immediately started rummaging through the bags and was very delighted to see food inside them. Lots and lots of food. “CL noona brought us some food!” he said happily gaining Daehyun’s attention.

Daehyun instantly stood up on his feet and made his way towards Zelo as soon as he heard the word food. “Hello B.A.P members. Today is your goodbye stage so I decided to prepare a little something for everyone. It’s not much but I hope you’ll enjoy the food that I cooked myself. ^^ Fighting! Love, CL (sister-in-law).” Zelo read the note loudly before distributing the food to everyone.

Yongguk, Jongup and Youngjae soon joined Daehyun and Zelo indulging the home cooked food. They were really happy yet they also couldn’t believe the fact that they were eating food that was personally cooked and prepared by CL. The CL! Not that many people are that lucky and privileged to be able to have a taste of her cooking, you know. It was like a once in a lifetime chance for them. Jongup was especially fanboying and couldn’t stop bragging about it.

Himchan, on the other hand, was still pretty shocked. He just stood by the corner, observing his band mates eating joyfully. “Don’t you want to see her?” asked the manager out of nowhere.

“See who?” Himchan acted like he didn’t know who the manager was referring to.

“Your wife! Who else, idiot?!” replied the manager.

Himchan was a bit taken aback that his manager actually referred to CL as his wife and not as CL. For a second there, he forgot that he was actually married. And then it struck him. ‘I need to talk to her. I need to explain why I did what I did the other night. I need to apologise.’ he thought to himself as he walked out to look for her.

He looked all over for her but she was nowhere to be found. Just when he was about to give up, he saw a familiar figure at the end of the other hallway. ‘There she is!’ he thought and immediately walked towards her. As he was getting closer, he saw another familiar face.

“Noona, what are you doing here?” he asked, a bit annoyed and shocked at the same time.

“I’m here to support my favourite dongsaengs, you silly!” replied Hyosung with a smirk on her face. “And I just happened to bump into your lady here.” she continued.

CL’s face suddenly turned red when Hyosung said that. Himchan’s too for that matter. Himchan cleared his throat before he turned his focus back to CL. “Right, I was looking all over for you.” he said shyly.

“You were?” asked CL also rather shyly.

“Aww you guys are so cute being all shy and everything. Are you sure you’re a married couple?” mocked Hyosung.

“Shut up, noona! Can’t you just leave us alone for a minute? The boys will be more than happy to see you so just go.” Himchan replied while rolling his eyes.

“Fine!” scoffed Hyosung.

She was really annoyed by the way Himchan was treating her that she shoved his shoulder and stomped her way towards B.A.P’s dressing room. Himchan finally has an alone time with CL, or so he thought. He was about to say something when his manager suddenly barged in. “Your marriage is still undisclosed. You need to be extra careful. There are not just ears but also eyes in the walls.” said the manager as he dragged Himchan back to their waiting room.

***

Himchan was watching TV in the living room by himself when he heard some noise in the kitchen. He turned around only to see CL bending down, her head in the fridge. Himchan couldn’t help but to stare at her and gulped. “What are you staring at?” asked CL, startling Himchan.

“N-Nothing.” stuttered Himchan, immediately turning his head back to the TV to hide his blushing face.

“Okay~” said CL with a sarcastic tone as she headed back to her room with a glass of apple juice in her hand.

“Wait!” Himchan stopped her. “I need to talk to you. Come, sit next to me.” he continued.

“Only if you promise not to kiss me again!” said CL with wide eyes.

“I can’t promise that.” replied Himchan jokingly.

He then noticed that CL was just standing still, giving him a very intense glare. “Fine! I promise! Only for now, though.” he chuckled.

“I’m serious, Kim Himchan!” she protested.

“I’m serious too, Lee Chaerin! Can you just please sit now? I really need to talk to you.” Himchan finally got up and pushed CL towards the couch.

They both sat next to each other and as usual, there was an awkward silence for a few minutes. “Well, are you going to talk or what?” CL finally broke the silence.

“Well…” he took a deep a breath before continuing, “I just want to apologise for kissing you the other night. I know it was rude and you were probably really shocked. I didn’t know what got into me that night. I guess I was just really tired and couldn’t think straight. So I’m sorry.”

CL’s face turned from annoyed to disappointed. ‘So he didn’t mean to kiss me? Why am I even disappointed about this?’ CL sighed at her own thoughts. “Ya! Are you even listening? I said I’m sorry.” he said again, poking her waist jokingly.

“Ya! Stop it!” cried CL but he just wouldn’t stop poking and tickling her.

“I didn’t know you’re ticklish!” he laughed, earning him a strong flick on the head. “Oww! Okay, okay! I’ll stop. I’m sorry.” he cried as he rubbed the spot that just got flicked.

Unconsciously, CL was smiling. She actually found Hicmhan whining like a baby really cute. “Oh, did I just see a smile?” asked Himchan jokingly, poking her cheeks this time. “Does that mean I’m forgiven?” he continued, still poking her cheeks.

“Ya! You really need to stop poking people!” shouted CL as she shoved his hand away.

“So, are we cool?” asked Himchan again and CL just nodded with a shy smile on her face.

“Awesome! Now let’s watch TV!” he said happily, shifting his focus back to the screen.

CL, on the other hand, was a bit taken aback. Himchan was being all cute and childish just a few moments ago and now he’s back to his serious mode again. At the corner of his eyes, Himchan could see that CL was staring at him and a slight smirk appeared on his face. “What are you staring at?” asked Himchan with a teasing tone.

“N-Nothing.” Stuttered CL.

‘Look who’s all nervous now.’ Himchan giggled in his mind. He was actually enjoying this – teasing CL. She was about to get up but his hand grabbed hers, pulling her back onto the couch. “Let’s watch TV together.” Himchan gave her his cutest smile while looking her straight in the eyes.

CL’s heart started to beat faster again. Her cheeks becoming warmer and redder. wanted to say something but it somehow froze. She just kept quiet and blinked her eyes a few times in confusion. “You need to stop being so cute or I may have to break my promise.” said Himchan with a slight smirk; his eyes now back on the television.

And just when he thought that he finally got the baddest female under control, CL smacked his head as hard as she could causing him to shriek like a little girl. She laughed so hard, rather impressed with the result of what she has just done. Himchan continued to whine and nag while CL continued to laugh her heart out. Without even realising it, the two were actually having a pretty good time.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

 

A/N: So yeah, another cute chapter for everyone. I wanted to get into the drama immediately but I figured that the two need some bonding time first. Ha! I hope you uys enjoyed this chapter! :D Upvote, subscribe and comment!! ^^