Do You Love Me?

Slowly But Surely

[HYOSUNG’S POV]

Drunk? I was not drunk at all; it was all an act that I put on to get Himchan’s attention. I honestly did not expect that CL would actually fall for it though. Who knew, she’s kind of stupid after all. It really irked me every time she acted all kind to me. I was pretty sure she was just pretending to be nice in front of Himchan. Fake was written all over her face.

They have brought me into her bedroom. I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping to be in Himchan’s bedroom instead. But oh well, at least I got the chance to know more about my enemy. She must have some dirty little secrets lying somewhere in her room, right? Well, at least I thought she did. I looked around her room as soon as they left and it was surprisingly clean. Not just clean from dust and dirt, but also clean from anything else that might have caused some suspicions.

Well, if she didn’t have anything interesting then I would create something interesting for her. I took out a photo of Himchan and me when we were dating from my purse and put it into her dresser. Hopefully, she would find it soon and her heart would be ripped into pieces. She needed to know who the boss was. She needed to be reminded that Himchan belonged to me and only me.

Suddenly, I heard some noises from outside. I was curious that I slowly opened the door and tiptoed my way to Himchan’s room. I carefully took a peek and saw Himchan and CL kissing. My heart suddenly clenched in anger. I wanted to slap that witch’s face right there and then but I decided to save it for the next morning and that was exactly what I did. Well, almost. If only Himchan didn’t interrupt us, I would’ve have already slapped her. That stupid mug had to fall onto the floor at that very moment, great. Talk about wrong timing. The look on her face though, was priceless. She was definitely scared of me. Baddest female, my !

 

***

 

“What’s going on here? Are you okay?” asked Himchan, rushing towards his wife as soon as he saw broken glasses on the floor.

Hyosung has somehow stepped back a little at this moment, quite bewildered at how close the married couple seemed. She was jealous and also very irritated. CL, on the other hand seemed rather calm. She actually convinced Himchan to have a talk with Hyosung, to settle whatever they have left off for once and for all. Himchan was a bit hesitant at first, of course. But then again, avoiding the problem wouldn’t do any good.

“Imma let you two talk alone,” said CL as she walked out of the kitchen.

“No, please stay,” Himchan managed to grab her arm and stopped her.

“Channie, I can’t. This is not my business to interfere,” replied CL, brushing the back of his hand softly with hers, “Don’t worry, I’ll be in your room. Just call me if you need any back up!” she added as she curled her fists and threw them in the air

“So,” Himchan finally broke the silence, “What’s your purpose of coming here, really?” he asked with a very serious tone.

Hyosung just kept quiet for a while. She actually had a lot to say but somehow just wouldn’t open. She just stared at the mug she was holding, trying to come up with something to say. “Noona! I’m talking to you!” Himchan yelled, snapping her away from her thoughts.

“I still love you, Himchan,” she said rather softly and calmly, still looking at her mug.

Himchan heaved a sigh. He kind of saw this coming. “I’m sorry, but I don’t feel the same for you, not anymore.” he replied, his tone now a bit calmer.

“I know that what I did was wrong. I was so stupid. I wasn’t thinking straight, Himchan. I was just too upset about the break up. I-I-I don’t want to lose you. I want you back, please?” she pleaded as she held onto his arm tightly.

“To be honest, you did break my heart when I saw you kissing that guy. But then, we weren’t even together anymore at that time. What we had was beautiful but it’s over. I’ve moved on, noona. And so should you,” he replied, pulling his arm away from her grip.

Hyosung clenched her fists tightly as she looked down on the ground in disappointment. Deep down, she couldn’t deny the fact that she was partly at fault. “Then what about her? Do you love her? Do you love her like you loved me?” she asked.

“As a matter of fact, I do love her. But not the way I loved you. She’s not you and you’re not her. What I’m trying to say is that… I think I might just love her even more than I loved you,” he replied and unconsciously, he was smiling from ear to ear and that really annoyed the hell out of Hyosung.

“Why? What does she have that I don’t?” Hyosung’s voice got louder and angrier.

“She’s everything that you’re not. She’s beautiful inside and out,” Himchan said truthfully and bluntly.

Hyosung blinked her eyes a few times, a bit taken aback by his bluntness. She couldn’t believe everything that has come out of Hicmhan’s mouth. She was being indenial. “Liar!” she yelled, “You don’t love her! You don’t even sleep in the same room!” she caught Himchan off guard.

Himchan just kept quiet for a while, his mind suddenly went blank. He tried to come up with something but he just couldn’t. He was speechless and he didn’t even know why. “I believe that’s none of your business, Hyosung-shi,” CL suddenly interrupted.

Both Himchan and Hyosung turned around in shock. “C-Chaerin-ah,” stuttered Himchan.

CL patted his shoulder, assuring him that everything was okay. “As you heard earlier, Himchan oppa doesn’t have any feelings for you anymore. It was you who hurt him. It was you who wasted your own chance. He’s moved on. So I hope you would at least try to do the same. It’s really unhealthy to hang on on something you couldn’t even have. You’re a beautiful woman, Hyosung-shi. And I believe that deep down, you have a really beautiful heart as well. So please, please don’t waste that on something that’s not even worth it. You deserve better,” said CL in a surprisingly warm and caring manner.

Himchan couldn’t help but to smile at his wife. He somehow felt really proud of her. He rested his chin on her shoulder and just smiled happily, completely ignoring Hyosung’s existence. Hyosung, on the other hand, was really surprised at CL’s comments. She really wanted to hate her for saying all those things but she just couldn’t. Everything she said was true and to Hyosung’s amazement, there was not even a sign of anger or hatred in CL’s voice like what she has expected from her. CL was surprisingly very calm and there was sincerity in her tone. Hyosung suddenly felt ashamed of everything she has done. She felt so cheap.

“If you and oppa were meant to be together, then fate would eventually bring you guys back to one another someday. But for now, he’s mine and I’m his,” CL added with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

Hyosung was about to say something but was interrupted by the doorbell. Himchan rushed to open the door and in came their manager. He looked rather furious. “We’ve been looking all over for you! Why can’t you just move on and leave Himchan and his wife alone?” yelled the manager as he grabbed Hyosung’s arm and dragged her out of the apartment, “I’ll come back for you in an hour,” he said one last time to Himchan before closing the door.

Himchan turned around to look at his wife, a big smile plastered on his face. “Thank you,” he said shyly as he walked closer towards her.

“You’re welcome!” replied CL happily.

“So,” he said with his y, low voice, “I’m yours and you’re mine, huh?” he asked in a teasing voice as he wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

CL’s face turned crimson red and her heart was beating abnormally faster. Himchan was totally enjoying this moment that he couldn’t stop smiling. “And you love me, huh?” CL didn’t want to lose in this teasing game.

Himchan looked away to hide his blushing face and rubbed his nape nervously, causing CL to giggle. “What?” asked Himchan.

“Nothing, you’re cute,” CL immediately covered as soon as she realised what she has just said.

“You’re cuter. And you called me oppa!” chuckled Himchan and the two started to laugh; both of them trying to hide their shyness.

“It’s cold, you better go and dry your hair,” said CL as she rubbed his still wet hair with a tablecloth, trying to ignore his last sentence.

“Ya! That’s a table cloth!” he shrieked.

CL laughed her heart out when she realised that she was using a tablecloth to dry his hair. “I’m sorry,” she chuckled and Himchan just pouted at her cutely. “I’m really sorry, okay? Now stop pouting!” she added, sticking out her tongue.

“No! I don’t want to stop pouting! A-and,” he protested, “And I want you to help me dry my hair,” he continued shyly.

CL just smiled at his cuteness and nodded. Himchan jumped in excitement and immediately dragged her into his room. She grabbed the hair-dryer, turned it on and motioned Himchan to sit in front of the mirror. The two then spent the next half an hour doing his hair and picking outfits for him to wear for the rest of the day. Himchan was really happy.

The manager came exactly on time and suddenly, the two felt kind of sad that they had to be separated again for the rest of the day. “Wait!” CL stopped him from leaving and ran into her room.

Himchan just looked at her, confused. She came back after a while with a red scarf in her hand. “Here, this will keep you warm,” she said softly as she wrapped the scarf around his neck.

Himchan couldn’t stop smiling so happily. It’s been quite a while since he felt this happy. “What?” asked CL when she noticed Himchan looking at her, smiling from ear to ear.

“You’re acting like a real wife,” he replied shyly.

“So do you want me to stop then?” asked CL jokingly.

“NO! DON’T STOP!” cried Himchan, startling his wife, “I mean, please, don’t stop. I love it this way.”

CL just smiled as she straightened his coat for him and wiped invisible dust off of his clothes. “Don’t worry, I won’t,” she replied with a smile.

“Thank you, wifey. See you when I get home!” he said before kissing her forehead and left.

“Pabo!” shouted CL when he closed the door, stifling a laugh, “I love you too, oppa” she murmured.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

 

A/N: Looks like Hyosung has learnt her lesson! Hopefully she won't bother Himchan and CL again in the future. Huhu. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Upvote, subscribe and comment! ^^ Thank you~