Baekhyun: Chapter Eight

You Captured My Heart!

Baekhyun's POV

Suddenly the door of the restroom opened and Baekbom came out of it.

"You've been there for half an hour hyung!" I and he chuckled.

"I know.. And I have some news."

"Your mission was successful?" I teased and he flicked my forehead.

"Oh please Baekhyun! Get a life." He joked and I pouted.

"Kay.. So what did you want to tell me?"

"I need to see my boss, so that means I have to go." My lips turned into a thin line.

"Are you going to leave me with that?" I pointed at Minah who just walked down the stairs from her room. 

"Are you going to leave me with that?" She mimicked me and rolled her eyes as she walked towards us.

"Be careful or your eyes are going to fall one day." I teased and she rolled her eyes again.

"What's going on?" She asked Baekbom and he told her what he said to me earlier. "I see..." She nodded and they hugged. 

"Don't make me puke.." I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. After I heard the door closing I called Chanyeol. I opened the door of the balcony so Minah wouldn't hear us.

"Ayo dude how's it goin'?" I heard Chanyeol's voice on the other line.

"Nothing... I have to stay at Minah's house cause my parents aren't home."

"And why?" He asked and I sighed.

"Ask my brother." He chuckled and said:

"Can you pass me Minah?" I blinked.

"Before you talk with her, talk to me first." I said with a cold tone.

"Ok man... So..." He said as he giggled.

"I have a question." I said and he sighed.

"Go on." 

"It's been only two freaking days and you're already her friend!"

"Best friend." He corrected and I blinked.

"Whatever... Just how.. how did that happen?" I asked and he giggled.

"I am tall, I have a deep voice and charm etc etc etc" He chuckled. "Let's just say I'm the boy every girl wants." 

"Of course elf." I smirked and I could hear him gasping.

"I hate you." He said with a you-hurt-my-feelings tone.

"I love you too." I teased and he mumbled 'yeah right'.

"Give me Minah!!" He cried and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok ok." I walked inside and saw Minah with a guitar on her arms as she sat on the couch. I went inside the balcony again and told Chanyeol that she was busy and that I will call him later.

I walked to the living room again and saw her watching something on the internet while the guitar was still on her arms. She tried to play something but it was a fail. She flicked her forehead and then pouted. 

"Damn..." She whispered and started playing again, but this time she hit the right notes. "Yes!" She grinned and started playing and singing Ed Sheeran - The A Team.

And they say

She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us

As the song went on I realized how beautiful her voice was and how beautiful she looked while playing the guitar like she was born to play it. Suddenly she stopped and searched on the internet again. Her eyes got wide and she blinked. 

"Let's try this.." She whispered and started playing a song I knew very well. My Turn To Cry...

Geu nunmulkkaji this time geu nunmulkkaji this time

Geu nunmulkkaji this time
Neol saranghae yeah neol saranghae
Saranghae saranghae uljimayo
Naege matgyeo

Chanyeol must have told her about us... I thought as she stopped. She turned towards me and tilted her head while smiling. 

"Done staring?" I froze and coughed. 

"Uhum..." I gave her my phone. "Chanyeol wanted to talk with you... uhm call him." She took the phone and nodded. After some seconds Chanyeol picked up and they started talking, while I went at the balcony again.

"Pabo..." I whispered to myself.

I went back inside and saw her laughing while talking to Chnayeol. I'm sure you're happy for turning me like this MoonRi.

 

Minah's POV

"Yah Minah! I miss you bbuing bbuing." Chanyeol said and I started laughing.

"Ya pabo~ I miss you too." I said and I heard Kris' voice. "Ayo Kreeees!" I called his name and I heard him laughing.

"Yah Minah, do you know what Kris is if he stays out in the sun?" Chanyeol asked as I heard him laughing.

"Uhm.. Wu.. Wu Tan?" I tilted my head as I asked him and Chanyeol started laughing like a drunk ahjussi.

"Oh my Gosh Minah are you a machine or what?" I chuckled. 

"I don't know... I can breathe.." I teased and he laughed again. 

"Your answer is correct... Now, the last question is.. What is Kris if he is cute?" He putted the loudspeaker and everyone was quiet.

"Uhm... Lu Han?" I asked and everyone in the room burst into laughter. 

"Oh my God you're hilarious. Gosh you're killing us!" They joked and I started laughing.

"Yah! Are you drunk or something?"

"No, Drunk is my dad." Sehun said and I chuckled.

"Then you must be Joking?" I played the game.

"No, I'm Kidding." We all burst into laughter until Chanyeol told the guys to go home cause it was getting late.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked as I kept chuckling.

"We were at my mom's restaurant.."

"And you didn't get Baekhyun?" My eyes got wide. 

"I asked him if he wanted to come, but he said he was doing his homework and that now he is at your house."

"Ah, I understand." I nodded even though I knew he wouldn't see me. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked and he sighed.

"About Baekhyun." I blinked. 

"And what's with him?"

"I think you need to know about him.. more. So then I hope you won't get hurt by his words of something." He said with a worried tone and I blinked.

"And why would I?"

"Cause he's blind that's why." 

"Blind?" I asked and he sighed again.

"Blind by love. And I want you to know the truth before he hurts you. Cause I don't want you to get hurt, ok?"

"I don't understand... But go on." He chuckled.

"You'll understand. But I won't talk about it now.. We'll talk tomorrow at lunch break, kay?" He said and I blinked. 

"But you said today." I pouted and he giggled. 

"Sorry, I'm busy helping my mom now. I'll take you next time here! Bye Minah." 

"Jinjja? Can't wait!! Bye Chan." He chuckled and hung up. I got up and saw Baekhyun playing with my PC.

"Yah!" I shouted and ran to get my PC. He got shocked when he saw that the PC wasn't on his hands anymore and ran to get it from me. I ran down the stairs to my room but I ended up falling... With Baekhyun in top of me. 

"S-sorry..." He rubbed the back of his head but he didn't get up.

"I. Can't. Breathe." I said as I was suffocating. But still, he didn't move. "Are you going to move or what?" I shouted but he smirked. 

"No... Until you stop playing with me!" I smirked. 

"We can continue this there" I pointed at the bed. His eyes got wide from shock and I started laughing. "ert." I whispered and pushed him away. He got up and shouted:

"I love you!" He really wants to continue the game but I'm not in the mood.

"I love YOUTUBE!" I shouted back and ran down the stairs. He followed me and galared me. 

"You won the round... But not the battle." He smirked and I chuckled.

"I'm happy you;re looking forward to be my friend." I changed the topic.

"Frenemy." He corrected. 

"Whatever." I opened the TV. 

"Let's watch a movie until my parents come." He said and I started searching my DVDs. 

"Mind watching a Japanese movie?" I asked he shrugged. "I'll get that as a yes."

The movie started playing and it was 'I Give My First Love To You'. We started eating popcorn slowly and as the movie started to become more dramatic, I wanted to hold into something. I looked towards Baekhyun whose eyes were teary. So he does have a heart. I thought and smiled. He looked at me and I blinked.

"Can I borrow your shoulder?" I asked and he smiled while patting it. I smiled back and rested my head there.

When the movie finished I started crying and Baekhyun was patting my head.

"I hate you." He whispered and I blinked my tears away.

"Why?!" I asked shocked.

"You made my eyes sweat!" I chuckled.

"Look at me! I'm sweating more that you." Suddenly his right hand cupped my face and with his thumb he wiped my tears while my head was still resting on his shoulder. Suddenly the front door opened and Baekbom got inside with our parents but we didn't listen to them

"Oh look look. We already have two birds here." Baekbom teased and I quickly got up with Baekhyun.

"It's not what you're thinking!!" We both shouted and he started laughing.

"I see.." He smirked and patted our heads. "I'm waiting for the wedding! How about you marry at the same day I'm going to marry my wife?" He winked, I and Baekhyun acted like we were puking.

"Let's go home now." Byun's parents waved at me and my parents as they walked outside. 

"Bye.." Baekhyun waved at me too with a mischievous smile on his lips.

I hope he starts changing little by little. I said as I smiled and waved back at them.