Baekhyun: Chapter Seven!

You Captured My Heart!

Baekhyun's POV

Silence filled the atmosphere while only the sounds of the traffic could be heard. Minah's head was resting on the window as she stared outside like she has never seen Seoul before. Now that I remember... She never did!

An idea of showing her around popped in my mind but then I dismissed it. I can't just ask her to guide her around if she doesn't want me to. It would be awkward.

But what was actually awkward right now was the silence in the bus. She was paying attention to the big skyscrapers while I was paying attention to my phone's lock screen. A photo of me and her​ was in the background which made me frown. Still here? I asked myself as I stared at the screen. She had a grin on her face as my lips were on her cheek. We had taken that photo one week before breaking up.

Suddenly I felt like my heart ripped apart. Like it was thrown on the floor and it broke into pieces. I still loved her... And I couldn't deny that. 

The bus stopped and we were already at our stop. Minah got up and patted my shoulder.

"Hello! Earth to you." She teased and I woke up. I looked away from my phone's screen, directly into her eyes. That's when I found out how beautiful her eyes were. Her long but thin eyelashes made her eyes look deer like. We said goodbye to the ahjussi driver and walked home. 

"What's wrong?" She asked, staring at my blank face. 

"Everything's wrong!" I said, half shouting half whispering.

"Then, what's right?" She teased. I turned my attention to her and a what-the-hell look was written on my face.

"Nothing's right!" I shouted and blinked twice. Is she playing with me?

"When nothing's going right, go left!" She grinned and stopped walking. Aish jinjja?! Is she playing with me now?! I turned around and saw her walking towards the door of her house.

"We're already here?" I whispered and walked to the house next to hers. I went upstairs and looked outside the window. Minah's bedroom window was 5 footsteps away from mine and I could see everything she was doing because she had forgotten the curtains open. Suddenly she started changing, taking the blouse up revealing her belly. I blushed and yelled:

"Yah! Close the damn curtains!" She turned her head towards me and she gasped. She walked towards the window and closed the curtains.

"Why the hell were you looking?!" She yelled and I chuckled.

"Don't worry... There's nothing to see!" I teased.

"Then why did you blush?" She teased back and I bet a smirk was on her face. "And why did you tell me to close the curtains when there was nothing to see and you wouldn't have to be shy?" This girl is tough to play with...

"Aish jinjja..." I said quite annoyed and jumped on my bed. I heard her laughing and I rolled my eyes while a smile appeared on my face. Not bad... I thought and got up to do my homework.

After two hours I heard Baekbom call my name.

"Yes hyung?!" I ran down the stairs and I saw him surprisingly happy. "What's going on?" I asked and he gave me his usual eye smile.

"We're going to the Parks today!" 

"Mwo? Again?!" He flicked my forehead and I yelped in pain. 

"What was that for?!" I rubbed my forehead and he chuckled.

"For not being a good neighbour."

"Pffft." He gave me a glare and signed me to follow me. 

He knocked on the door and Minah welcomes us in. 

"Where are your parents?" He asked her after he saw her cooking.

"They aren't home yet." She said, not looking away from the stove. She was preparing cookies and I heard my stomach growl. 

After what seemed like eternity, the cookies were done and she gave us two bowls. Baekbom went to the restroom and only I and Minah were left in the living room. 

"I need to change.. Mind staying alone?" She smirked and I wanted to play the game along. This girl is smart.. I should be careful. 

"Yes, I mind." I smirked too and she smiled.

"Well then, you should go home." 

"What if I come with you?" I smirked and she nodded. "Yah! Are you insane?!" I said, almost forgetting that I was going to . She burst into laughter while placing her hand in front of .

"You said there was nothing to see!" She said while laughing and I ruffled my hair. 

"Y U NO SHUT UP?!" I yelled and she kept on laughing. 

"Andwae!" She walked past me while our shoulders bumped. 

"It's not over yet." I smirked as an idea popped into my mind. 


A/N: I know this is a very short chapter but I'll try to make the other one longer (I'll try.. I hope >.<) 

Please check out my new story!! It's called: The Perks Of Having A Cute Puppy! Starring EXO's Kai *and D.O too ;)* 

Story link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/609997/the-perks-of-having-a-cute-puppy-comedy-drama-fantasy-fluff-romance-exo-kai

Thanks for reading and have a great day ^__^