Baekhyun: Chapter Twenty-Five!

You Captured My Heart!

A/N: This is only a small chapter >.< If you don't want to read it then it's ok... I think it might not affect the other chapter(s). OK, so did I tell you guys about the story coming to and end? Well, yeap just one or two chapters away and the story will finish~. I know that some of you might want it to keep going, but I think this is the perfect time to make the story end :) If you feel like wanting an one-shot sequel for the story when it'll finish, I might gladly make it for you. But I think it will be better if you guys try to understand it by yourself (if there was something you didn't understand. 

Also I have a new story now called: Almost Love . If you want to check it out, you can click this: Almost Love or go here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/646004/almost-love-drama-romance-schoollife-exo-luhan-yang-yin

I hope you will support this new story as much as you supported my other ones. Thanks for waiting patiently, and sorry for not updating. 

I love you guys~ remember that!♥

 


 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Sweat was covering my body as I started running faster and faster.

I heard people screaming…

“How could you do that?!”

“No!!!” I yelled as I tried running faster towards the ray of light, who seemed to get away faster and faster.

“Ah!” I screamed as I woke up. ‘What was that?’ I asked myself as I made my way to the bathroom door while ruffling my hair. It’s been days since the first time I saw this nightmare. I asked the guys to help me find its meaning and all they said was ‘You’ll cheat.’

“I’ll cheat?” I asked myself. Who will I cheat? Minah? ‘I would never do that to her.’ I rested my hands on the sink as I saw the tips of my hair and my face which were wet by the water I washed my face with, and the sweat from before reflecting in the mirror in front of me.

“Tomorrow’s Baekbom’s birthday. Be positive.” MoonRi winked as she walked past me when I got out of the bathroom.

“Shut up .” I whispered, but I knew she heard me quite well.

“Look who talks the boy who used to be in a one-sided love with this .” She smirked and I swear I almost scared the out of her when I pinned her to the wall.

“You…” I said angrily. How could she do keep flirting and playing with me after all what happened. “If you say one more word…” I took a deep breath as a smirk formed on her lips. “I’ll kick you out of the house and I won’t care about what happens to you at all.” I let go of her and walked down the stairs.

Believe me when I say I won’t care about her anymore. She doesn’t exist to me at all now. The only moment she will, will be at my brother’s wedding.

“Dang she’s my partner.” I whispered when I remembered what my brother told me some days ago.

I wore a sweater, jeans and a cap. I took a coffee bottle from the fridge and started drinking it as I walked to Minah’s house. It’s been some days since the last time I’ve talked to her and I really missed her. She was busy showing Chunji around and her parents were home earlier for Baekbom’s wedding. The good thing was that we took some holidays from our school’s director, telling us that we’ll skip school for some days because of the cold weather and nonstop snow.

I stopped in front of her house and saw her talking with Chunji. They were sitting on the swings she had on the backyard while laughing and talking to each other.

‘They look good together.’ A part of me whispered and I shook the thought away from my mind. I was going to walk to them when suddenly I felt like listening a bit to their conversation.

“You know…” Chunji whispered as he placed a strand of her hair behind her right ear. ‘Oh no you didn’t!’

“What?” She eye-smiled like she always does. ‘You want me to die, Minah?’

“I have seen how he looks at you. How he is around you… He is the same with me. Just that in his eyes, the love is stronger, the jealousy is stronger, and the willing to fight for you is stronger. So that’s why I won’t try, Minah. I know that… It’s useless.” He said and my eyes widened. He’s talking about me!

“Chunji… What do you mean?” She tilted her head.

“Please don’t. I might loose control.” He said and she blinked. “I’ll help you and him too. I ship you two.”

“Chunji, I don’t get what you’re talking about.”

“You will in the wedding day.”

While Minah was punching him in the arms and trying to make him spit out the meaning behind his words, I was resting against the cold wall of her house.

‘What if she doesn’t feel the same?’