Baekhyun: Chapter Six!

You Captured My Heart!

Baekhyun's POV

As soon as the bell rang, I quickly ran to the hallways. Finally I'm going to get rid of those confessions and I'll be free... I can't handle this anymore. Not that I'm being selfish or something. Of course I feel bad about the poor girls' hearts.. But they don't know how bad and hurt I am now...

When I ran to the stairs I saw a familiar girl walking outside. 

"Is she..." I whispered as my eyes got wide.

"MoonRi! We're going to be late for dance practice!!!" Someone called her name and they both ran outside. 

"Oh wait I forgot something!" She turned around and walked in her classroom. Then I got to see her face which i wanted to forget. That beauty that made me blind and ripped my heart. That beauty which is nothing but a bonus to get what she wants... Kang MoonRi!

I froze as I saw her walk outside again and my heart started to beat again. I can't.. The wind caressed her hair and the worst moment in my life was recalled again. Not again Kang MoonRi.. Not again. Even thought I'm saying this, I know that I might get trapped... again.

"Hyung! Are you ok?" Sehun called me as I turned back to planet earth. 

"I guess?" I asked. I wasn't sure if I actually asked him or asked myself but that was not the point. She doesn't exist anymore Baekhyun. Snap out of it! 

Soon the other guys reached us and Minyoung asked if I was ok. I just nodded and went towards Baekhyun. 

"She's here.." I whispered and his eyes got wide. 

"Oh no! She's not going to destroy our plan!! Kris ge!" Chanyeol called Kris and I blinked twice. What does he mean with 'she's not going to destroy our plan'? 

"Yes Chan?" Kris popped his head towards our direction and a wide grin appeared on Chanyeol's face.

"We'll jump to plan B! MoonRi's here!" Kris` eyes got wide and then he grinned.

"She's going to pay for that.." 

"Guys?" I asked quite worried. "What are you talking about?" Both of them burst into laughter and did a high five.

"We just wanted to see your reaction and it looks like you've improved a lot." Chanyeol winked and I rolled my eyes.

"I can get better if you leave me alone!" I pouted and walked forward. 

"After this we're going to eat chicken right?" Kai and Minah asked and we all nodded. 

"Kai... please be careful... ok?" Kris gave Kaia  cheesy smile and Minyoung chuckled, whispering something in Minah's ear.

"I really wonder what the reason is." Minah giggled and they followed us. 

They are already friends... It's pretty cool how they can manage to be friends within two days.. I thought as Chanyeol was telling me some of his chenius adventures.

"This place is better, right?" Minyoung asked as we were standing at the start of the stair. We all nodded and I walked a bit forward. We waited until the next bell rang while I was preparing my script for my fangirls. 

*diiiiiiing*

The bell rang and I quickly made a bittersweet face to show them that I'm sorry but there might also be a chance in the near future.... or maybe not.

A big crowd of girls and boys too were already in front of us. We waited until all of them were ready for my speech and Kris' masterpiece. Yes, masterpiece! Kriscasso was going to show them his wonderful drawing to tell them through his incredible talent that I Byun Baekhyun am terribly sorry. 

"When will you start talking Baekhyun-ssi?!!" A girl in the middle of the crowd asked while someone else said:

"I need to pee! Hurry up!!" We all burst into laughter and then I coughed, making them silent again. 

"To all my fans. Fangirls and fanboys, I need to tell you something very important for both of us." I looked at Chanyeol and he gave me a reassurance smile. I smiled back and looked at the crowed again. Showing them my 'I'm-truly-sorry' puppy face.

"It's been almost two years since our debut as a group of twelve boys and since the first day of coming to high school, you've been showing us your love and support. And I thank you from my heart and we want you to know that we love you! But the reason why asked you to come here is... That I'm not and I will not accept confessions from you. For the moment I don't want you to send me lost of letters and chocolates cause I already know how much you like me and I don't want you to waste time on me. So please, don't get hurt by my words now, and I hope you didn't get hurt when I didn't reply. I appreciate all of your feels but I can't accept them. I'm really sorry." The crowd made a 'o' sound and a sad look appeared on their faces. I bowed and they smiled. "I hope you understand me." They all nodded and walked away. Some girls were still sad while others started chatting and stuff. 

"Dude... That was deep!" Xiumin pointed at me and I chuckled. 

"I feel so free!!" I grinned and walked forward while my hands were inside my uniform pockets. "Let's go to the KFC shall we?" I winked and the guys ran to me while they hugged me ruffled my hair. I looked back and saw Minyoung and Minah smiling at us.

We ran to the KFC and quickly ordered 14 plates with chicken thigh. After a few minutes we started eating and that was the time when Kai turned into a hungry wolf. 

"Why aren't you eating?" Minah asked Kris who was actually looking at Kai who was forward him, with a terrified look. 

"I told you.." He looked down. "Chicken is not my style."

"Oppa Kris Wu style!!" Minah sang while all of us started laughing and choking on our food. "Hey Minyoung~" She then called Minyoung and told her: "You told me you were going to tell me the reason why chickens are not his style!" She pouted and Minyoung chuckled.

"Once upon a time.." We burst into laughter. "Kris Wu was eating chicken peacefully. When suddenly a hungry wolf who already ate 11 chickens, wanted to get Kris` too. Kris didn't give him his chicken and the hungry wolf named Kai threatened him that he was going to eat his alpaca. The latter one was Kris` son named Ace who he loved so much. And because of that Kris lost his delicious chicken. Fin." She smiled in the end and Minah started to laugh while all of us fell on the floor and tried to breathe. 

"Now that was a story!" Minah wiped a tear away and took a deep breathe. 

"I hate you.." Kris teased Minah and she pouted.

"Me?" She pointed towards herself and her eyes got wide. Kris nodded and chuckled. "Well then let me buy you another meal of chicken thigh since Kai ate them last time." She teased but Kris did his fabulous y face and said:

"Maybe next time?" We started laughing like crazy until the workers kicked us out. 

"Oh Gosh... I missed these times." Kai smiled and everyone nodded. 

"If you mean THAT then I don't!" I said and he shook his head.

"No... I meant that I miss the times when we used to hang out and laugh this much." He then looked at Minah and flashed her a smirk. "And this all happened because of her." 

"Yeah!!" Chanyeol side-hugged her and gave her his famous grin. "See? Now you're our second girl best friend!" She smiled and bowed. 

"Thank you guys... You're really the best people I've ever met! Thanks to you I am and I'm going to have a great time!" She smiled and we thanked her too. The thirteen of us made a circle and hugged each other. 

"We Are One! We Are EXO!" We let go of each other and ran towards the bus stop. 

Well... I guess Minyoung was right... She's not that bad...