Baekhyun: Chapter Nine!

You Captured My Heart!

Minah's POV

The past three days weren't as fun as I thought they would be. Chanyeol, Xiumin, Luhan and Kai were absent because they caught a cold and school work was getting harder. 

"Finally it's Friday!!" Sehun punched the air with his right fist and grinned like the Cheshire cat.

"Yeah! Finally! Now we can forget about school and drink bubble tea!!" I jumped like a bunny and he giggled.

"I totally agree!" He said while nodding. We walked outside when suddenly he gave a glance at his wristwatch and gasped. "Oh my Gosh it's already 2:30!" He panicked and was looking all around the school.

"What's going on?" I asked when suddenly his face lit up and he waved at the guys and Minyoung.

"I thought you forgot!!" He grinned and hugged Luhan. "Are you feeling better?" He asked the older one and he nodded.

"Yeah.. Way much better now." Luhan grinned and everyone started laughing.

"Uhm.. what's going on here?" I asked Minyoung and she chuckled.

"Well.. They forgot that they're not in acting class anymore.." I chuckled

"I mean.. Sehun was acting weird the past few minutes." I asked and she nodded.

"Well... We have dance practice by 3:30 and it takes a lot to arrive there, and our teacher doesn't like people being late." She rubbed the back of her head and I chuckled.

"I see.. Well, I'm going home then. See you guys!" I waved at them and turned around when suddenly Chanyeol and Minyoung called me at the same time. 

"Yah Minah!" Chan called me again and I turned around.

"Yeah?" I tilted my head and he teeth-grinned.

"Wanna join us?" He winked and I chuckled.

"I don't mind.." I nodded and he ran to hug me.

"Go home to change, we'll be waiting for you here!" Minyoung said but I shook my head.

"Can you please come with me?" I pouted and she nodded happily. I couldn't go home alone cause I was used to walk there with Baekhyun since he was my neighbour.

"Sure!!" She said, we grabbed hands and ran home. After we arrived home I told my mom that I was going to a dance practice and she told me to keep the house keys with me cause they wouldn't be home.

"I'll get them later at the locker!" I said and mom nodded. I ran upstairs to my room and quickly changed into

this:

 

After I closed the door of my house, Minyoung's jaw dropped.

"You look jjang!!" She showed me two thumbs up and I thanked her. We ran to school where the boys were waiting us and I quickly went to the lockers to get my keys. After I opened the locker's door, a letter fell. I got the keys first and then I picked up the piece of paper. I started reading it and my eyes widened in shock.

Oh look look! The new girl in school is already trying to get a boyfriend. Well I guess you made the wrong choice darling.

If you keep on hanging out with Bacon and EXO, you'll end up in hell. Believe me.

You'll end up inn hell from us! So be careful darling and see where you step. Chu~

-Anonymous

I quickly tossed the paper but threw it inside my bag. Good job Minah! You already got haters. 

I ran to the guys so we wouldn't west any time. 

"Ready?" They asked and I nodded, flashing them a smile that Chanyeol immediately understood it was fake. The grin he had on his face quickly disappeared and a worried look could be seen on his face. 

"What's wrong?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nothing's wrong. Don't worry." I smiled and Chanyeol took a deep breath and didn't talk again. But I was sure he wouldn't end it up like this.

We arrived in front of SM's building and went inside. In front of the dance practice room was a tall man who actually was out dance teacher. 

"Hello. Are you new here?" He asked and I nodded. He gave me some papers and told me to sign in them and put my name on it. "Nice to meet you Minah." He read my name in the paper and smiled. 

"Nice to meet you too teacher!" I bowed and he smiled again.

"Before we start the lessons you'll have to dance in front of the class so I can see your skills." He said and I nodded. He told me to warm up before the lesson starts so I went inside to try some dance moves when suddenly Chanyeol dragged me to the changing room. 

"What's wrong?" I asked while I blinked a several times and he just looked at me with sad puppy eyes.

"I saw what happened to the lockers... What was written on the letter? You expression seemed.. hurt." He asked as I looked down on my feet.

"Got a warning letter.. That I shouldn't hang out with you anymore or I'll end up in hell because of an anonymous person." He gasped.

"Mwo?!" Chanyeol asked, quite shocked about what I told him. "If I just find who he or she is..." He was holding his right hand in a fist against his left palm angrily.

"Chan.. Calm down. It's nothing... They can't do anything to me. I know how to defend myself." I smiled at him but he just shook his head.

"People there are bad Minah... Everyday they fight with each other so they can be the top ones. And I'm sure the one who wrote you that letter, probably doesn't have a life." I blinked and tilted my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he smiled.

"Usually people don't feel comfortable with themselves and most of the time they blame it on others. And all the time they try to hurt others by making them feel the same way as they do.. And they watch them happily as other people suffer even if they don't have to. They're envious of how someone can be better than them and can have a better life.." He took a deep breath. "But I'm here with you and nothing will happen. I'll keep you safe sis." He hugged me and I hugged him back. 

For the first time I felt secure in someone's arms. I was really happy that finally there was someone who could help me and be like a older brother. And this person was Chanyeol.

"I love you bro.." I said and he kissed my head. 

"Me too sis." He grinned, "And remember you can always count on me you know?" I nodded and broke the hug.

"Chan.. I feel like everyone is a stranger to me. I don't feel secure." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. 

"There are no strangers in here Minah.. Just friends you haven't met yet." He grinned and so did I. 

"You're awesome Chan!" I pinched his cheeks and he ruffled my hair.

"Let's go now, the lesson will start soon." He opened the door and we walked to the guys. "But I still wonder who the anonymous person might be. Hmm.." He started his invisible beard and I chuckled. 

"Just let it go oppa.." His eyes got wide.

"Oppa! She called me oppa!!!" He pointed at me while nodding and I covered my face so the guys wouldn't see me blushing.

"I thought I made it clear that you're only mine!!" Baekhyun pouted at Chanyeol and he giggled.

"I know.. But I can't be only yours when there's someone else that wants me too." He teased Baekhyun who gave him a glare and a playful punch. 

"Class please line up." The teacher suddenly said and we all lined up in front of him. "Today we have a new student! Minah, please come here and introduce yourself." I walked to the teacher and bowed at the class.

"Hello! I'm Kim Minah! Please take care of me~" I introduced myself and the class bowed. 

"Minah do you know how to freestyle?" He asked and I nodded. "Do you like ballad songs?" I nodded again and he smiled. "Good, then please dance with Kai, the best dancer in our class so I can see your skills." He sat on a chair and I went in the middle of the dance floor with Kai. The song It's My Turn To Cry started playing and we both smirked. 

"Follow my movements." Kai whispered to my ear and I nodded. We danced lightly when suddenly Kai whispered again: "I'm sure he's going to change the song into Time Control... Do you know the dance?" He asked and I smirked.

"I learnt it some days ago but I don't know if I'm good..." He smirked.

"We'll try." When suddenly the song stopped and the teaser of Time Control started playing. We smiled at each other and started dancing while our teacher's jaw dropped. When the song stopped the whole class clapped their hands and so did the teacher.

"Now that's what I call a great performance. I couldn't even see the difference between your dancing! You both feel the music! Well done guys!" Out teacher said proudly and we bowed. "Now let's start the lessons." 

Two hours passed and the teacher gave us a break before we could take the permission to go home. 

"Before you guys go home, I need to tell you something." We all sat on the floor, our legs crossed as we gulped down the water from the bottles with water and wiped away the sweat that was covering our foreheads and buddy.

"After one week there will be a competition between schools in Seoul and you guys need to work on dancing a ballad song. I'll pair you up and I hope we can make it! Fighting!" 

"Fighting!!" We all repeated after him and punched the air with our fists. He started telling the names of the couples that were going to attend, when suddenly I heard my name.

"Minah and Baekhyun."

"Baekhyun?!" My eyes got wide and I gave a glance at the other side of the room where Baekhyun was. He walked towards me and sat next to me.

"So it looks like we;re together." He smiled and I nodded. "Which song should we play?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"Uhm.. Maybe one of your songs?" I asked and he nodded.

"Miracles In December?" He asked and I grinned.

"Perfect!" I got up and went to the speakers. 

"Let's think about some moves before we go home." I smiled and he nodded. He plugged the phone to the speakers and the song started playing. Suddenly Chanyeol called me and I ran to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Nothing's wrong.. I'm just happy that Baekhyun is changing bit by bit." I blinked and he grinned. "Just because of you!" 

"Me?" I pointed towards myself and was about to say something else, when suddenly I heard Baekhyun yelp.

"Ah!" He fell on the floor and I ran to him.

"Oh my God what happened Byun Baekhyun?!" I called him by his real name and quickly told the teacher to get the first aid kit. 

"I think I sprained my ankle and wrist.." He said looking down on his feet. I placed my hand over his ankle but he shut his eyes closed in pain.

"Where does it hurt?" The teacher asked him and I told him that Baekhyun sprained his ankle and wrist. He quickly wrapped a bandage on his ankle and wrist and tried to massage it but it made Baekhyun worst.

"I'm sorry to tell you that you can't compete... I'm sorry guys." He said and I nodded.

"It's ok... Safety comes first." I smiled at the teacher and he smiled back. Everyone around us minded its own business again and I tried to make Baekhyun feel better.

"Does it-" before I could even ask him he answered in pain: "It hurts.."

I looked at him with guilt but I didn't know what to do. I took his hand and kissed his wrist. He smiled at me and I smiled too.

"Where else does it hurt?" I asked him and he chuckled. 

"Here.." He pointed at his forehead. I leaned forward to kiss it and he smiled sweetly again. "Here.." he pointed at his cheek. I kissed his cheeks too and he chuckled. "here.." He pointed at his nose. I didn't calculate what was actually happening and kissed his nose. When I opened my eyes I realized how close we were and I blushed. I felt like I froze in the place and I couldn't move. He looked into my eyes like he was looking into my soul and then my nose... until they landed on my lips. My heart started to beat faster and I felt like choking on my own saliva. I gulped and Baekhyun leaned forward until his eyes closed and so did the gap between us.

My eyes almost popped out from shock and still... I couldn't take the courage to move. 

He just kissed me...

Byun Baekhyun...

Just got my first kiss.