Baekhyun: Chapter One!

You Captured My Heart!

Minah's POV

In a beautiful Sunday morning, I woke up from the sun rays slowly warming up my face. I stood up and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands. As I yawned I went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I took a hot bath and then wore a grey hoodie with black sweatpants. I quickly ran downstairs and greeted my mum.

"Morning mom~" I sang and she chuckled.

"Morning beautiful!" She ruffled my hair and gave me her beautiful smile. 

"Where's dad?" I asked while mum was making breakfast for dad.

"Taking a bath.." She gave me a plate and the cereal box. "Sweetheart we need to talk." She said half whispering. Soon dad sat next to me and greeted me. We turned our attention to mom who gave dad a sign I couldn't get and dad nodded.

"Listen Minah. We're thinking of moving back to Korea since we miss living there and things are getting difficult here.." I blinked and stopped chewing my food.

"But... Ok." I gave up and mom smiled. I actually loved Korea and I've never been there. Well I've been when I was 3 years old but I don't remember anything! "Only if you let me apply for SM High School." I continued and dad nodded.

"Your wish is my order!" He gave me a wink and I laughed. Oh my God! I'll apply for SM High! OMG OMG OMG! I started fangirling in my head. SM High School is one of the best schools in Seoul! Also people say that it's difficult to pass the exams but I don't mind anyways. 

"When are we going there?" I asked while smiling.

"If you want we can go tomorrow!" Dad suggested and I nodded happily.

"I'd love that!" I got up and ran upstairs. "Better get ready~~~" I sang and my parents started laughing with my childish behavior.

"Just get your favorite clothes!" Mom shouted and I stopped running. 

"Waeyo?" I titled my head and she teeth-grinned.

"Because we'll buy new things there!" I grinned and jumped happily. 

"Mom! Dad! You're the best!" I eye-smiled and ran to my room. 

I plugged in my earphones to my Samsung Galaxy SIV and started listening to some Kpop songs. Super Junior-M - Breaking Down started playing and I jumped happily. After some hours of listening to music, watching K-drama and eating my lunch, I decided to walk around the city. 

"I'm going to miss this place.." I whispered to myself as I headed towards the park. I sat on a bench and saw the kids happily running all around the place, playing with each other. Suddenly a cute girl asked me for the time. It was already 6PM and I realized I've been out for almost 3 hours now. I should get going~

As I was walking home I saw one of my good friends walking past my house. 

"Hey Emily!" I waved at her and she blinked. Her lips formed a 'o' shape but then they curved into a smile. 

"Minah! Hey! What are you doing?" She asked as I hugged her.

"Just enjoying the atmosphere." I smiled and she blinked.

"And why's that?" She tilted her head and I chuckled.

"Guess what?" I started jumping happily.

"What?" She said while laughing.

"I'm going to Korea tomorrow!!" 

"OMG Really?!" My friend is a Kpop freak too and she always wanted to travel to Korea. I nodded and she teeth-grinned. "You're just traveling there or.." 

"Living there." I finished her sentence and she hugged me. 

"You're so lucky Minah!!! I wish you all the best!" She smiled and I hugged her back.

"Thank you sweetheart!" We patted our backs and said our goodbyes. I opened the front door of my house and ran upstairs. I started watching a K-drama and soon fell asleep. 

 


 

The next morning I woke up early and got ready to go at the airport with my family. Soon we were inside the plane and I found myself drifting to sleep. Within 13 hours we arrived in Incheon. From Incheon we took the bus to Seoul and then I found myself in the greatest city ever! Before I knew it, we had already arrived at our new neighborhood. I quickly ran inside our new, huge and beautiful house. I went upstairs and chose the biggest room as my bedroom. Soon enough, we went at the mall to buy new stuff for us and our house. After hours and hours of shopping I got the chance to relax on my new bedroom and watch the scenery outside the big windows. 

There was a yard and next to my room was the neighbor's room. I kept staring at the room when suddenly someone walked inside the room. There was a good looking boy with brown-like hair and puppy face. I blinked at the sudden eye-contact we had but he didn't mind. He started changing and I quickly looked away. I ran to my desk and opened my PC. 

Suddenly mom called me and I went downstairs. 

"Honey, can you go to the market nearby?" There was a mini market nearby and I understood what she was talking about. I took the little list with things to buy and I ran outside. Luckily I was still on my black jeans and big shirt, while I was wearing sneakers and big glasses. Suddenly a familiar figure caught my attention and I saw that good looking boy I saw some minutes ago. I blinked and quickly looked away. He didn't seem to notice me, which I was glad about. After I finished grocery shopping I ran home and quickly started to study for my exam. Hours passed and I fell asleep on my books while hoping that I would get accepted.

After two days I had to take the exam. It wasn't easy but it wasn't difficult neither. After some hours they called me and gave me the news.

 

I got accepted!!!

 

I quickly ran to my parents and hugged them. Finally one of my dreams came true and I'm so glad about that! This all happened because of my parents and I'm so lucky to have them!!

That day we went to a restaurant and celebrated. The waiter took our order and I got samgyeopsal cause I loved meat! Suddenly I saw the same guy who is actually my neighbor. He was with his family, mom dad and his brother. His parents were cute, of course he got that from them! My parents realized I was zoning out and looked at the direction my eyes were fixed at. Suddenly their eyes got wide from shock and they sat up.

"Mrs. Byun?!" Mom shouted as the woman my mom was referring to got up and looked at her with disbelief .

"Oh my God! Mrs. Kim?!" She shouted back and then they both ran to each other, hugging and screaming like teenage girls. 

Dad met Mrs. Byun's husband and they realized they were high school friends back in their teenage years. We all sat at a family table and they started talking with each other and introducing me to their friends.

"Byunnie~ This is Minah! My one and only daughter" Mom said cutely at Mrs. Byun as she started laughing. Mrs. Byun started pinching my cheeks and gave me a side hug. 

"Well, Kimmie~ This is Baekhyun that you already know." She said and mom nodded happily, pinching the boys' cheeks. Both Baekhyun's and his brother's. 

So his name is Byun Baekhyun...

I thought as our parents kept talking. Suddenly Baekhyun's brother greeted me and I greeted back.

"Annyeong. I'm Byun Baekbom." He introduced himself with a smile that made me faint. I smiled and bowed my head.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Minah! I'm your neighbor!" I said while smiling back and he nodded.

"I know I've seen you." I didn't understand what he said and I blinked.

"Sorry.. I'm not that good with Korean, since I was born and raised in Canada." He gave me a smile and ruffled my hair. 

"Everything's fine." He said in English and I chuckled. "We can talk in English if you want!" His accent was pretty good which made things easier for me.

"Thank you oppa." I smiled and he smiled back. We talked until the time we arrived home and vice versa with Baekhyun. He didn't even say a single word, only played with his phone and didn't even care about the people around him. Not that I cared, but he seemed rude. But anyways, I had a great day and I'm glad about that!